✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is just a reminder only 3 days left to gather ingredients for Passover:

At 3pm in a pitch black afternoon on a Wednesday on 14th of Abib 33AD(preparation day before Passover) our LORD and Savior gave up HIS SPIRIT from HIS tortured flesh body. At the very instance the Kenite and high priest Caiaphas who was instrumental in moving the crowd to say “crucify HIM” was walking into the HOLY of HOLIES for the day’s afternoon prayer. Not anointed by GOD but selected by the Roman governor as High Priest, Caiaphas at the point of entry; the 20 foot high Vail was ripped by the hand of GOD from top to bottom. This action told everyone from that point on you do not need a priest, church or anyone to tell you, you cant commune with GOD/FATHER to come on in! GOD is our CREATOR/FATHER who wants to commune with you. CHRIST would become for once and all time, the perfect, the only true sacrifice (our PASSOVER) and only hope for humanity's salvation.

If you haven’t read Passover Pt. 1 & 2 in the Christian History section it will tell you all you need to know on this subject, to prepare for Communion with GOD/FATHER. Although our salvation is freely given, it came at a high price. The most innocent person to ever walk this earth was whipped 40 -1 lashes with a cat of 9 tails; Pilot tried his best to stave of the mob in crucifying HIM; but it was a plan that had to go through for salvation of man, set forth from very beginning of this age. Very 1st prophecy of the Scripture where Satan would bruise CHRIST heels but CHRIST will bruise his head.

Don’t allow any church/man tell you that anyone who wants to receive this blessing of Communion that you are not worthy, don’t let them steal your blessing from you! I tell you none of us are worthy! We don’t commune with GOD because we are worthy but because HE was/is worthy. This year @ sundown April 3rd is Passover in the Northern Hemisphere. Gather ingredients and at least this once do Passover the way we are suppose too ever since Exodus from Egypt. PS. If you need a little guidance Shepherds Chapel will have their Passover service up for television audience to share with, I try and join with them each year. But fallow steps in Passover Pt,1,2 and you can do for self and family.

Last edited:

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟404,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Communion April 2nd at sundown this year
Today Wed is Passover- 14th of Nisan, 5783 =Wed, 5 April 2023.
Passover started tuesday at dark. Passover ends wed. at dark.

The first day of Unleavened Bread starts after Passover ends.
15th of Nisan, 5783 = Thu, 6 April 2023

1 Corinthians 11:28 (NLT)

That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread and drinking the cup.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today Wed is Passover- 14th of Nisan, 5783 =Wed, 5 April 2023.
Passover started tuesday at dark. Passover ends wed. at dark.

The first day of Unleavened Bread starts after Passover ends.
15th of Nisan, 5783 = Thu, 6 April 2023

1 Corinthians 11:28 (NLT)

That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread and drinking the cup.
Yep Tuesday 4th at sundown is Passover; IM so sorry if misled anyone on my date, really dont know how I missed.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yep Tuesday 4th at sundown is Passover; IM so sorry if misled anyone on my date, really dont know how I missed.
www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2023M1 ... was yesterday. However, Messianic congregations and some Jewish Reform congregations wait until the Sabbath (Saturday) a fellowship Pesach Seder Meal with reading of a Pesach Haggadah ...

41b4mOiB6YL._SX337_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Upvote 0