Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There are certain Bible passages that make me think of Donald Trumps current situation.

"If they persecuted me, they will persecute you too". John 15:20

"You will be hated by all people because of my name". Matthew 10:22

"Then they will hand you over to be persecuted, and they will put you to death. You will be hated by all nations because of my name." Matthew 24:9

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Donald Trump promotes Christianity. That's why people hate him.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,808.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Donald Trump is a poster child for the seven deadly sins.
Pride
Greed
Wrath
Envy
Lust
Gluttony
Sloth

I find that the idea that he promotes Christianity to be almost blasphemous. Not my Jesus, no way.

Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Donald Trump is a poster child for the seven deadly sins.
Pride
Greed
Wrath
Envy
Lust
Gluttony
Sloth

I find that the idea that he promotes Christianity to be almost blasphemous. Not my Jesus, no way.
" Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are certain Bible passages that make me think of Donald Trumps current situation.

"Then they will hand you over to be persecuted, and they will put you to death. You will be hated by all nations because of my name." Matthew 24:9

All your scripture proof has to do with Christians.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you agree he is sinner who promotes Christianity.

Does that mean that his lifestyle is so repugnant that people turn to Christianity so they will never fall so low themselves? Like aversion therapy
All I can say is, Donald Trump is not a born again Spirit filled Christian. So none of these verses apply to him. We know by their fruits.
Blessings

Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Like I said. He promotes Christianity.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

As an outside and disinterested observer, I find it hard to accept that Mr Trump is a Christian. He may court the Christian vote, but that to me is as far as it goes. Mike Pence has called him fake. Mike Pence converted from Catholicism to being a born again Christian. Mr Trump comes across as a "love him or hate him" kind of person. That is part of his character traits, not his religious convictions (if he has any).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will be honest and full disclosure I voted for Pres. Trump twice and will IF a 3rd time comes up. Pres. Trump is rightful president and won a 2nd term from the American voter but it was stolen by evil people. These verse you quoted never come to my mind of Pres. Trump; I didn’t vote for Pres. Trump because of his personality but because he put America and the working people 1st which was lacking for so long. Those who can’t see how they; and when I say they; I mean China, Corporate America, Global elite, big tech, Corporate main stream media, Dem party, big Pharma all tried to destroy this man and anyone associated with him; with lies, false accusations, imprisonment and still are, because he went after them. He became the most investigated person in history and 1 prosecutor who tried to find something on him early on who gave up was quoted as saying “this is the squeakiest clean politician I ever seen”. They still have not found anything so they just make it up and bring false charges when the one in the seat now has committed treason. The unjust system want prosecute the unjust but prosecute the just.

They knew they had to stop him because his second term would have finished the job he started going after their corruption, their ponzy schemes of raking American tax dollars. He had them all sweating because of their lawless, corrupt practices. The latest is the SVB where you had corrupt Dem politicians; China woke business ventures investing in green new deals, where all they did was called MAGA ‘deplorable s’ yet now it’s the MAGA people who will once again bail out their corrupt ventures to the tune of trillions once again. These are rich investors who invested in a pony scheme and now the tax payer has to give to their corruption. If You think they would bail out joe on main street you are sadly mistaking, they only bail out corrupt Dem investors. Just look at Palestine Ohio where not one cent has been giving to them by our government, why? because it is MAGA country. Joe on main street cant get help yet they will give to Chinese and foreignors who invested in these corrupt ventures.

GOD will punish these people for HE said 6 things HE hates and the 7th is an abomination. These were lies and false accusers- they false accused CHRIST and made up lies and murdered HIM over them. In no way do I put Pres. Trump on the same pedestal as CHRIST but Pres. Trump is the only one that went after China, corrupt politicians and woke business and stood up to the fake news where now we have a selected man occupying the most powerful seat in the world. It took China, Corporate media, corporate America, big tech, big pharma, abc intel, and Dem party to take down 1 man who was trying to do the working mans bidding against all their corruption and theft. I believe GOD installed Pres. Trump and the Satan installed Biden: and make no mistake it is the prince of the air to give but only his to give for a short time.

Now look at all these abominations he has installed in as department heads not on merit but diversity. This is why we are in the trouble we are in now. He and his people that are installed have destroyed America and there is only one that can fix it now and that is the KING of kings, LORD of lords and people best open their eyes and prepare dont be like the 5 foolish virgins who waited until last minute and was too late.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
That answer is should be obvious who is able to make war with him? CHRIST who is coming back with a rod of iron this time; not as a lamb slain but a rod of correction.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
How is the ex president ‘hated by all people?’ Stop making devotion to him some sort of Christianity litmus test.

He is hated by all kinds of people. The Liberal owned MainStream media is responsible for that.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Pres. Trump is rightful president and won a 2nd term from the American voter but it was stolen by evil people.

Please provide the real factual truth that Trump won and it was stolen from him.

Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Donald Trump promotes Christianity.

He does no such thing and only pays lip service to Christianity to keep people like you enthralled with him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The documentary called 2000 Mules proved the election was stolen

Hahaha! That's your proof? I asked for real factual proof. This is speculative proof and not definitive proof, ie: real proof.

Try again.

Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes he does. See the link . Trump: ‘We’re saying merry Christmas again’

"for whoever is not against us is for us."
Mark 9:40

You call that proof? Now I understand why you believe that 2000 mules is undeniable proof of election fraud.

Just because he said we're saying Merry Christmas again, means nothing, to be honest. I know atheists that say Merry Christmas. Does this mean that they are Christian? Of course not.

Trump is paying lip service and nothing more to keep his fanbase and keep their donations coming in.

Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hahaha! That's your proof? I asked for real factual proof. This is speculative proof and not definitive proof, ie: real proof.

Try again.

It's not just 2000 Mules. It's adding up a combination of things.

Like how did a senile person who barely campaigned get 15 million more votes than Obama? We all saw with our eyes the huge crowds a Trump rally could draw. We all know Biden could never draw anything like that.

On election nite Trump was winning heavily in the key swing states. Then some very shady things started to happen . Dems kicked out Republican poll watchers and shut everything down. Then at 3 in the morning huge vote dumps that went 99% for Biden . A mathematical impossibility.

It's the same thing when people say there is no evidence of God. But in reality the evidence is right in front of their nose every day .

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Like how did a senile person who barely campaigned get 15 million more votes than Obama? We all saw with our eyes the huge crowds a Trump rally could draw. We all know Biden could never draw anything like that.

We were in the middle of a pandemic. Trump didn't care about his fan base and wanted his ego stroked, so he held these huge rallies without any concern for the people attending.

Biden on the other hand did care and you can see in the videos that his rallies were in-line with social distancing and trying to keep his supporters safe. That is the difference in numbers.

On election nite Trump was winning heavily in the key swing states. Then some very shady things started to happen . Dems kicked out Republican poll watchers and shut everything down. Then at 3 in the morning huge vote dumps that went 99% for Biden . A mathematical impossibility.

Democrat poll workers were also barred. Your point? As for the dumps, that can happen. You have areas that heavily favor Republicans or Democrats and those dumps will track for that party's candidate. It is not a mathematical impossibility. You see large swings either way throughout the night.

You have bought into Trump's delusions and taken his bait hook, line, and sinker.

Here is one such case of poll workers being barred:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.