Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi dear Brothers and Sisters,
Peace be woth you.
Two days ago, I had an interesting dream.
I and other people were getting ready fo a nuclear attack. I/We KNEW that there would be a nuclear bomb exploding.
The dream mostly happened in our house, though sometimes it didn't look exactly like in real life.
I was/we were putting people in safety, in the cellar/basement in our house.
Somehow I remember others were doing this "job" too.
There was a lady of 50-60years (resembled very much to a nanny in a kindergarten, where I was on practice to be nanny). There was also a little child (resembled also of a kid this nanny was fond of in kindergarten). The child was afraid to go to the basement, so the woman said to the child, that they would hide in the wardrobe insted, in a dress "carrier"( in which we carry dress or suit from cleaner stc.):confused:
Then they were sleeping.
I went to another part of the house. There were a few little boys (about 6-9 years old). They were at foster parents. Each boy had a key, with a round keyholder, with small shiny stones around it in aring form( like diamonds or rhinestones). These keys or keyholders made a signak that showed which family they were at foster parents.
Then I remembered I had to warn the lady and the child, that it would not be safe to hide in the wardrobe. I was with simeone else. Either I or that person said that the power of the explosion (the wave, the aftermath? don't know what it is called in English at a nuclear detonation), would sweep away everithing on the surface. I saw it happening before my eyes (whem int didn't happen yet): I saw the mushroom cloud and the "wave" sweeping away everithing. The whole thing was white, not like in real life when it is usually orange.
I also remembered that I have to warn my neighbors, who live in our house (it is a two flat house).
The we were at the basement with more people (don't know how many?). This basement is built together with our garage (in the dream and also in real life), and we could go down also from the house (not in real life).
This dream happened during day time, but it was not bright.
In the basement there was lamp light, but it could be seen that outside was day light.
I was thinking if the garage door would be safe enough when the nuclear attack comes. I also thought of collecting my four cats, to put them in safety.
It is important, that neither I nor the other people were affraid and in panic.
It was like I was doing my "job".

Please tell em what you think.
I have some thoughts, but any confirmation would be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
God bless you all.

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
What an overwhelming dream. Such a big explosion after all your careful detail work, your one-on-one attention to people. It reminds me of Hitler barging in on Hungary after all their careful planning with quiet allies.

A dress carrier is a connection between independent households and small businesses, no? Safekeeping of garments, safekeeping of people. You might have heard of the Underground Railroad in US history -- a passageway of independent households (not trains) that would help slaves escape to secure freedom.

The stones make me think that now is a good time to develop systems, and get them in place for people to find their loved ones and for kids to be secured in a safe place.

In a nuclear attack, everything becomes contaminated and untouchable. It even seeps into the cracks around the windows, gets onto clothes. The loose particles are apparently a big problem.

I took a response workshop where they suggested churches set up enclosed showers in parking lots, where people can rinse off the contamination and let it pool in a pavement low spot for later official cleanup... and exchange their contaminated clothes for donated used ones. But if the contamination is in the air, this would need to be done inside, with proper drainage.

Last week's news on the Bulgarian incident seemed to get unrelated people/regions involved in a global conflict, causing leaders to take a stand on issues not very close to them. I wonder if that will impact Hungary eventually too.

There's a chance parts of this may be symbolic, but keep looking into the details and the meaning will expand out of what you find.

Upvote 0

ditte

Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Parsley,
Thank you very much for your thorough, valid and very interesting thoughts. I really appreciate it.
I think it definitely is am endtime dream.
Very good thought on Hitler barging in on Hungary. After all he was somewhat a "pre-antichrist", and like you sais seeing the things that happened in bullgaria and the other things happening, seems like events has speeded up.

It is very good what you said about the dress keeper. Very interesting.

Wow! Thank you for mentioning the Underground railroad. What a parallel! Thank you.

In fact a nuclear war would cause that many problems indeed and as I read what you write about the security and getting rid of the contamination... well...I hope my dream is only symbolic. When I woke up after my dream I really wondered why I got this dream!! I felt it was important.
Either it is literal or symbolic or both (!!!), we have to take it seriously.

Also, about what happened in Bulgaria. It's horrible. I think most people, christian or not are not filled with hatred and antisemitism, but it is a big problem in Europe and sadly in my country too. :(
Sadly Hungary had a shameful part in WWII, helping in deporting Jewish and other citzens to deathcamps. :(
I pray that history would not repeat itself or worse.
While in germany even thepoliticians faced the shameful past, it seems in my country many politicians would not do that. Lord please be merciful to us.
I'm praying about more revelation.
May the Lord bless you.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I pray that history would not repeat itself or worse.
Me too! The last time, countries were in an economic crunch, and took drastic measures. On top of horrific acts.

They were at foster parents. Each boy had a key, with a round keyholder, with small shiny stones around it in aring form( like diamonds or rhinestones).
This part was a gap for me -- it seemed to be important, but I didn't have a clue. Looking at it again, the ring of shiny things reminds me of the EU's protection... foster parents who have promised to provide shelter and sustenance.

The boys were of a younger generation than the adults. The adults would have relied on their own established abilities (independent nations), but the younger ones knew they had a back-up resource (EU, UN, NATO etc.).

Upvote 0

ditte

Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This part was a gap for me -- it seemed to be important, but I didn't have a clue. Looking at it again, the ring of shiny things reminds me of the EU's protection... foster parents who have promised to provide shelter and sustenance.

The boys were of a younger generation than the adults. The adults would have relied on their own established abilities (independent nations), but the younger ones knew they had a back-up resource (EU, UN, NATO etc.).
The round key holder with the shiny stones around reminded me of the Eu too!!! Wow!

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Oh my.
Now, picture if each child were a country in the European area. The very young favored one was kept in a container -- which seemed stifling, but they dozed off unnoticed as though they went dormant.

The 6-9 year olds seemed active and ready to handle whatever might come up. If countries, they could represent the newer EU territories -- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria...

Your neighbors, who seemed older (Austria?), decided to go underground with others for safety, but you knew that they needed to come out of that private protective area, because it would not be safe from the explosion. They might be in more danger in the place that appeared safer.

Just an idea.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Ditte, your dream and the countries were on my mind last night; I pray that leaders will make wise decisions and have the strength to do what they believe is truly best when placed under pressure.

Going underground might relate to not taking a stand -- whether military, organizational votes, broadcast stance voiced, or agreements made.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi Ditte,

Here are some observations which may help.

• The place of safety was deep down. Staying at the surface was not safe.
  • The wardrobe, or "dresser" also speaks of superficiality. This too offered no protection.
  • Those engaged in superficiality are sleeping spiritually. (See parable of ten virgins)
  • Because of the childish fears – that is, immaturity – the dresser was chosen over going to the basement. Unwillingness to confront fears
  • The little boys echo the immaturity theme. They had foster parents, not their real parents. They relied on gimmicks for their identity. (This is not a slam on foster parenting, which is great; it's only dream symbolism).
  • Were you thinking of "shockwave", or "firestorm"?
  • The access to the basement from the house seems to indicate your life is solid.
  • The daylight was not bright: what people see in the natural is not sufficient. But the basement was lit by lamp. This is spiritual light, which shines even in darkness: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet. Ironically the basement light was better than the daylight (see Jn 9.39).
  • The cats are pets – probably referring to pet affections.
  • It's significant that you were not afraid. Because you dwelt in the position of security, like the five wise virgins, you had no need of fear. You had turned away from superficiality and had awaken from spiritual slumber. You prepared yourself correctly for the coming judgment. Therefore for you the fire was not red – that is, it was not God's anger – it was white, the refiner's purifying fire.

I also see some parallels to Isa's dream, nearby.

Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that the focus of this dream is not prophetic, but instead personal. You said "The dream mostly happened in our house" and contained symbols that are personal. In my experience, this is usually indicative of a dream that is personal in nature, and not a prophetic one. The dream also lacked "bigger picture" landmarks that a prophetic dream usually contains, as that is how God shows us that He is speaking on a broader plane of warning, as opposed to ministering to our own personal needs. To fear an nuclear explosion and to prepare for one involving your own space/home, is indicative of a great personal emotional/relational upheaval, or fear of upheaval, that would have permanent lasting effects (as would be with a nuclear bomb).

There are things in the dream that connect your personal past (nanny and maybe "foster" situation, boys ages 6-9??). The basement is a place where we put the things to be "dealt with" or used later (deeper storage), and can represent a place of the subconscious where we put our emotions that we want to protect/preserve or "keep safe" until we feel strong enough to deal with them. I would hope that you could ask the Holy Spirit to help you examine your own emotional life, as you re-read your dream and see the symbols that link to your personal life. Can you tell me what boys of that age group mean to you,as you focus on the fact that they are the keyholders? Also, dressers are the place where we keep/store/protect our clothing, and clothing indicates/displays your own indentity...so dressers=a protection or safe keeping of your indentity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Is there anything on the horizon for your church? Although nuclear bombs don't come visibly from a distance but drop in surprise/suddenly from the sky.

Can you see how the feedback people have given might fit to your church situation?

A dream like this can help prepare you emotionally for some crisis that happens without any earthly warning signs.

Nuclear bombs are normally dropped by an enemy. So when the crisis occurs many people may view it this way. But signs in the dream suggest this is a knock-down from the Lord or at least used by the Lord.

Something I think which might be good to remember during the crisis is that the Lord by nature is a builder/creator & not a destroyer. So whilst it's not depicted in the dream, you can expect that afer the knock-down there will be a rebuild or relocation.

Trying to remember my physics.... if I have got it right a nuclear explosion is a result of splitting an atom. The atom is a basic building block of nature that is bound by natural forces. This could be likened to a marriage in social terms. So the dream could refer to something prepared or going on in secret that has massive repercussions when revealed publicly- like a marriage split in the life of a key leader. This might fit with the foster children who can't have a normal home because of disfunctional or missing parents. Interpretations like this of course would need further confirmation before accepting them. But it wouldn't do any harm to pray for protection & enrichment of marriages at your church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Ditte, It is understandable that you might have a dream relating to invasive attacks, when Eastern Europe has endured multiple battles and domination by larger powers in the last few decades.

Dreams can mean many things, and also overlapping things. As you know, they can be reactions from our own fears, brain preparation for possible scenarios, expressions of what we're going through in a normal day, messages from God about the future, insight from God about the present and past-- and more.

Your family probably speaks of suffering they went through, even though life might feel normal now. There might be anxiety settled into their demeanor, keeping them ready for anything.

After WWII was over, Soviet troops occupied Hungary, and the end of the world war was not the end of the people's suffering. Concentration camps and torture continued, and 600,000 people were taken to Soviet labor camps. Roughly 200,000 died in captivity, with 2000 executed. The Soviet dominance remained for four decades after the war.

(During those decades, people in my region just talked about wars they'd been in overseas--nothing nearby.)

In the mid-1950's Hungarian Revolution, protesters were shot, 2500 Soviet tanks were brought in with 150,000 troops, people formed makeshift militias, and your town was a center of the activity. The number of civilian deaths was estimated at 20,000. Borders were closed after a couple hundred thousand people emmigrated.

Late in the 1950's, Kádár was sent in by the Soviets to prevent revolt, and over 20,000 citizens were imprisoned; Prime Minister Nagy was executed. There were claims that 200,000 were exiled and between 2000-20,000 killed; 700 Soviet troops also died.

While Hungary has separated from the Soviets and connected with the EU, there is low likelihood that Russia has permanently given up on the territory. Leaders are strategists. Russia produces heavy military equipment for Iran, and Iran is on the verge of a heated moment right now. So sides might be taken, alliances formed, and threats could be made.

The history of nuclear attacks shows lower probability -- over 2,000 worldwide detonations, but only two instances directed against a country. The potential is real though, and it is easy enough to look up maps of target sites around the world.

I am not saying that a nuclear incident is imminent, but that it is wise to be aware of what's going on at the national level, and to pray over it. God promises to hear our prayers, and He will change things for the good when we join to request protection for people.

Most of us here on the forum live in peace. But not everyone. We are fortunate. Just this week I heard a number quoted on CSPAN of real terrorist threats that were initiated and thwarted this year. We live in peace because people work very hard to make it happen. Our prayers and support for those maintaining our safety are important.

God brings things to our minds, and He listens.

We will also pray that anything going on in your church or family stay manageable and beneficial. A great collection of advice was given above.

Upvote 0

ditte

Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Beloved Brothers and Sisters,
Thank you very much for your insights.
I'm going to pray about them.

Dear Parsley, thank you for praying for wisdom for the leaders.

Dear Paul, the things you said are confirmations for me. For your question: It was a nuclear shockwave, after the explosion.

On the other hand what Parsley,Firewater and Humblewhatchman say are so very very interesting and I really have to pray about those.Because this dream can have more meanings.
Yes there are many things in my family and in my church or in between churches in my country, and political things in Hungary and in Europe etc.
Many things to pray about.
I hope this dream is not literal, but I won't forget about it. I rather think it is symbolic, but it can be both.

Thank you for taking time to pray about your dream and thank you for sharing your insights. It means a lot to me.

Dear Humblewatchman, I think children mean a lot to me, to take care of them, especially that my own children are almost grown up. I thing taking care of children for me symbolically means encouraging young ones in Christ.I'm going to pray about the things you said.

Dear Firewater. Very good thoughts. There are some things I pray about in my church as well as for the whole Body of Christ. I pray for the members of the Body of Christ, the Church to really be one body to work for one another.

Dear Parsley, thank you very much for your great interst of my country's history. I'm so grateful. We've been through much in deed. In every way. Many many things to pray about. I'm going to pray and think about these.

May our dear Lord bless all of you.
:wave:

Upvote 0

WeWillSeeHimWhenHeAppears

Every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him
May 8, 2012
✟7,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I and other people were getting ready fo a nuclear attack. I/We KNEW that there would be a nuclear bomb exploding. The dream mostly happened in our house, though sometimes it didn't look exactly like in real life.

A "house" can be a symbol. For example, "my father's house" can represent the path to God's vision or fulfillment, as well as a church. In your case, you received a dream that seemed to be located in your house --- but not exactly. The fact that it was "not exactly" is a clue that the dream is not, in fact, about your literal house. It's another "house" that represented.

In the dream, we know that a nuclear bomb would be exploding, but we don't know if the nuclear bomb is a real bomb. Could it possibly be symbolic? A "bomb" could represent possibly:

- something that is cataclysmic
- something that happens very fast
- something that is devastating
- something that leaves a significant impact for years to come
- a real bomb

I was/we were putting people in safety, in the cellar/basement in our house.
Somehow I remember others were doing this "job" too.

In the dream, the "job" is bringing people to safety. In real life, if this dream was about spiritual safety, for example, then the "place" of safety would be Christ, for He is our refuge.

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2)

The cellar/basement is where the foundation is. The imagery seems to point towards a spiritual foundation, which is in Christ.

"For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ." (1 Corinthians 3:11)

There was a lady of 50-60years (resembled very much to a nanny in a kindergarten, where I was on practice to be nanny). There was also a little child (resembled also of a kid this nanny was fond of in kindergarten). The child was afraid to go to the basement, so the woman said to the child, that they would hide in the wardrobe insted, in a dress "carrier"( in which we carry dress or suit from cleaner stc.):confused:
Then they were sleeping.

The lady is 50-60 years old. The state of Israel is a little bit older than that, but not by much. There are clearly two different generations represented. In Mark, Jesus referred to generations when He said, "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." (Mark 13:30) Is there possibly a covert reference being made to this? I think it's worth thinking about, anyway. This passage is about the coming of the Lord. There are volumes that could be preached on this passage alone. This same quote also appears in two other prophetic passages.

Then, there is the wardrobe in your dream.

Matthew 22:1-14 is all about the parable of the wedding feast (which is also all about the coming of the Lord). It is about a man who was not properly dressed in wedding clothes. He was cast out. This parable serves as a warning to all those who are not clothed in Christ, who are not clothed in His righteousness. If anyone is unfamiliar with this passage, they should read it.

Then, there is the dress or suit carrier in your dream. A carrier is a symbol of transportation. At the rapture, we will be transported from the earthly realm to the heavenly realm. (1 Thessalonians 4:14-18)

The younger and older are sleeping. In the parable of the ten virgins, they became drowsy at about the time of the Lord's coming. "The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep." (Matthew 25:5)

Notice who became drowsy: They all became drowsy. Five were saved, and five were not. So the "all" includes the church and those outside the church. (Those in the house, and those who are not in the house.)

I went to another part of the house. There were a few little boys (about 6-9 years old). They were at foster parents.

This imagery ties in with Romans 8:15, which speaks of our being adopted into God's family.

"For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!”" (Romans 8:15)

Each boy had a key, with a round keyholder, with small shiny stones around it in aring form( like diamonds or rhinestones). These keys or keyholders made a signak that showed which family they were at foster parents.

These boys have been adopted into God's family. The "key" is their faith, which is more valuable than diamonds or precious metals. Thus, they really represent all true believers in Christ who are adopted into God's family.

"In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:6-7)

Our faith is of great value in God's sight. As Peter says, even more valuable than gold.

The ring is round and unending -- like everlasting life, which God gives to all those whose trust is in Christ's work on the cross. These keys made a signal. The key to our salvation in Christ is our faith -- and it is this faith that is the signal to God that we actually belong in His family.

These boys are symbolic of the entire family of Christ. They are indeed children, for we are all children in God's sight. John writes,

"Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming." (1 John 2:28)

The house and the two boys are really representative of the family of God -- those whose trust and faith is in Christ. They are one and the same.

Then I remembered I had to warn the lady and the child, that it would not be safe to hide in the wardrobe.

This is the "work" that God has prepared in advance for you to do (see Ephesians 2:10). When you warn people, then even if they do not believe at the time, when it happens, they will remember what you said and will believe.

I was with simeone else. Either I or that person said that the power of the explosion (the wave, the aftermath? don't know what it is called in English at a nuclear detonation), would sweep away everithing on the surface.

I believe this is a reference to the rapture, because at the rapture believers will be swept off their feet and they will indeed be swept off the surface.

I saw it happening before my eyes (whem int didn't happen yet): I saw the mushroom cloud and the "wave" sweeping away everithing. The whole thing was white, not like in real life when it is usually orange.

This one is difficult. I am inclined to say that because it was white, and not the expected color, that it's not in fact a real nuclear explosion that you saw, which would support the rapture idea. So possibly the Lord is showing you the "cataclysmic", "sudden," "devastating," and "earth shattering" nature of the rapture in this imagery. If that's the case, then the white is the symbol of purity. The church will ascend as the bride of Christ, beautifully adorned in white.

"And there was given to each of them a white robe ..." (Revelation 6:11)

I also remembered that I have to warn my neighbors, who live in our house (it is a two flat house).
The we were at the basement with more people (don't know how many?). This basement is built together with our garage (in the dream and also in real life), and we could go down also from the house (not in real life).

In the parable of the ten virgins (above), both the saved and the unsaved got drowsy. Both needed warning.

This dream happened during day time, but it was not bright.
In the basement there was lamp light, but it could be seen that outside was day light.
I was thinking if the garage door would be safe enough when the nuclear attack comes. I also thought of collecting my four cats, to put them in safety.
It is important, that neither I nor the other people were affraid and in panic.
It was like I was doing my "job".

I believe it is our job as Christians to warn others about the coming of the Lord. So I think this fits in perfectly with our job description. This job description belongs to everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord. The fact that you were not afraid I think symbolizes the fact that you have no need to be afraid, since you will ascend at the rapture.

I have provided one possible interpretation. However, the Lord may also be speaking to you about a literal nuclear attack. You will need to weigh that out. Whatever the Lord is speaking to you about, it is cataclysmic. Because of all the other imagery in the dream -- the wardrobe, the drowsiness, the foster children (adoption), the rings, the white instead of orangeish/redish mushroom cloud, the foundation, and the generations, this does seem to point very strongly towards your mission being one of calling in the lost and of warning people of impending catastrophe. That the actual catastrophe might be a nuclear bomb, I do not know for sure. There could be, and eventually, I think there probably will be. However, I don't know for sure that this is what the Lord is getting at in your dream. Since nuclear bombs are a possibility, I would not totally discount it. At the same time, I would encourage you to consider that this dream is really about the coming of the Lord, and our need to warn others to be ready.

If you would be interested, I would be happy to send you a free copy of a book (electronic) about the coming of the Lord. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ditte

Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear WeWikkSeeHimWhenHeAppears,
Than k you very much for examining my dream. Very very good thoughts!!! Thank you very much.
I'm going to pray about them. But it really make sense. Some thoughts are similar to ohter insights. Wow.
I would be happy to read the electromic nook about the coming of the Lord.
Thank you.
God bless you.
:wave:

Upvote 0

WeWillSeeHimWhenHeAppears

Every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him
May 8, 2012
✟7,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would be happy to read the electromic nook about the coming of the Lord.

Hi ditte,

If you send me your email address then I will send it to you.

There is a "private message" feature that you can use to do that. Just click on my name, and you will see it.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums