yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This me super paranoid. Is it physical? Is it not? If the devil tricks me, even if it's only for a second to think evilly, am I doomed? How can I be sure I don't have the mark?
This might or might not help.
(1) Are you ready and willing to do whatever the government tells you you have to do if you want to be able to buy food ?

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This might or might not help.
(1) Are you ready and willing to do whatever the government tells you you have to do if you want to be able to buy food ?

No, but I'm worried if it's figurative and the devil tempts me to think good of him or bad of God will that brand me with the mark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No, but I'm worried if it's figurative and the devil tempts me to think good of him or bad of God will that brand me with the mark?

Probably it won't be figurative. IF it was figurative, how could the one world government enforce it ?
Most people on earth are controlled by the devil, according to Galatians, Ephesians, and particularly in these end times, Revelation.
One safety measure therefore, albeit you might say it is subjective,
along with testing everything by God's Word,
is don't do anything "EVERYBODY" says is okay.(for money, supplies, etc)
At least not without testing it and being in constant prayer trusting the Father in heaven and the GOOD SHEPHERD Y'SHUA.
Remember "THEY"( EVERYBODY)
WILL NOT call it the mark of the beast, nor will THEY say it is evil.
THEY will accept it as easily and readily as they accepted the social security system, ssi, ssdi, retirement funds, and so on.
So THEY (ie. the public) will call anyone who resists it 'insane' or worse.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Probably it won't be figurative. IF it was figurative, how could the one world government enforce it ?
Most people on earth are controlled by the devil, according to Galatians, Ephesians, and particularly in these end times, Revelation.
At least not without testing it and being in constant prayer trusting the Father in heaven and the GOOD SHEPHERD Y'SHUA.
THEY will accept it as easily and readily as they accepted the social security system, ssi, ssdi, retirement funds, and so on.

Like I said at first, I'm paranoid. I want to be 100% sure i don't get this mark. I'm afraid because I read this post of someone theorising about how the devil will speak to people to deceive them and it popped into my head "that sounds nice" because I was looking at the part about people going to heaven and eternal bliss then I realised it was SATAN'S eternal bliss and saying he could overthrow God and I'm scared I don't support the devil I just got misled for a second.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Like I said at first, I'm paranoid. I want to be 100% sure i don't get this mark. I'm afraid because I read this post of someone theorising about how the devil will speak to people to deceive them and it popped into my head "that sounds nice" because I was looking at the part about people going to heaven and eternal bliss then I realised it was SATAN'S eternal bliss and saying he could overthrow God and I'm scared I don't support the devil I just got misled for a second.

Revelation was indicated as being a symbolic message to the churches at the time, even directed specifically to the leaders of the churches at the time at the beginning of Revelation. Not any future vision. The Beast is implied to be Nero, and obviously John couldn't speak badly in a message to the churches about Nero, or else if Nero found out, he'd likely be beheaded.

Besides, think about it: why is it that people only take the Mark of the Beast as literal, if no one worries about seeing a beast with multiple heads and horns and crowns suddenly rise up? No one ever does.

You don't have to worry. Your fear is unhealthy and needed, and will only serve to make you paranoid and unhappy with something that was intended for the Christians of the 1st century, not us. The "Mark of the Beast" was meant for that time, and the churches of the day would have understood it as such. Not some vague 2000+ fears in the future thing. You have no need to worry. Yeshuaslavejeff is often very literal about what the Bible says, and probably doesn't know much about the history.

This site does a better job at explaining it more thoroughly: https://www.ecclesia.org/truth/beast.html

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Revelation was indicated as being a symbolic message to the churches at the time, even directed specifically to the leaders of the churches at the time at the beginning of Revelation.
This is not correct according to most people I know who read Revelation and obey the Lord Jesus.
According to the histories I read some number of years ago,
this idea that Revelation does not [ALSO] refer to TODAY
was written in some conclave , on purpose, to distract people from the truth.
No, I don't know where the conclave is, nor who it was,
although I think it is available or might be found with diligent searching.

Even without knowing who wrote that explanation in error,
knowing the truth about the book of Revelation is available by God's Promise all through the Scriptures ,
instead of relying on traditions or other ideas of men.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This is not correct according to most people I know who read Revelation and obey the Lord Jesus.

knowing the truth about the book of Revelation is available by God's Promise all through the Scriptures ,

If Revelation refers to the present times, and the mark is literal, wouldn't we be seeing it?

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

If that's the case, why did't John express that it was meant for a future generation? He didn't. He said it was for the churches at the time, and there are MANY instances of the Bible of the disciples thinking the end was to come in their lifetimes.

That article does indeed give a good explanation, because it's how the people at the time would have understood it. Trying to apply a future interpretation to a clearly of-the-times, heavily symbolic book is just a way ion trying to reconcile Jesus not returning in the Apostles lifetimes with the symbolic nature of Revelation. If the Mark is seen as physical, why not everything else? Why pick and choose? It's grasping at straws, and scares some people of a future that one doesn't need to be scared of.

• Winner
Reactions: Root of Jesse
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If Revelation refers to the present times, and the mark is literal, wouldn't we be seeing it?

People think so, but why is it that people say the Mark is literal but the Beast having m,multiple heads and horns is not? People just pick and choose.

As I mentioned in my post, it was meant for the churches at the time, not now, and not a physical thing.

Read the link that I put for more info to ease your fears. You don't have to worry and Jeff is strictly a Bible literalist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Most people never see it.
They("the whole world") serve demons and refuse to repent of serving demons ,
according to Scripture.
The only ones saved
are the remnant YHWH saves for Himself, according to Scripture.
HE saves people out of every nation, out of every people,
as a testimony of HIS FAITHFULNESS and man's not having any excuse
on judgment day (if for instance they claim YHWH was unfair that they could not be saved).

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If that's the case, why did't John express that it was meant for a future generation?
All Scripture makes this clear. Likewise YHWH'S Revelation in SPirit - the Shepherds Voice to the sheep .
Men have corrupted what YHWH made simple,
but the sheep still hear the SHEPHERDS VOICE as YHWH says.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Most people never see it.
They("the whole world") serve demons and refuse to repent of serving demons ,
according to Scripture.
The only ones saved
are the remnant YHWH saves for Himself, according to Scripture.
HE saves people out of every nation, out of every people,
as a testimony of HIS FAITHFULNESS and man's not having any excuse
on judgment day (if for instance they claim YHWH was unfair that they could not be saved).

That's only for people who knowingly and willingly serve demons.

The OP poster is clearly not one of those people, and I doubt most willingly serve demonic entities who could attack them.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DeerGlow, I don't think you need to worry. If you take God at His word, a time will come (and you may even be long gone by then) when you'll be approached to take a mark on your right hand or forehead, without which you can't buy or sell. When this happens, say "no". End of story. I suspect this hasn't happened to you yet, so you don't have the mark now. And if it comes in your lifetime there will be no doubt about the choice.

Reactions: slro
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That's only for people who knowingly and willingly serve demons.
Yes, as it is written : "the whole world"
They willingly refuse to stop worshiping demons.
Then YHWH gives them over to believe their own delusion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
All Scripture makes this clear. Likewise YHWH'S Revelation in SPirit - the Shepherds Voice to the sheep .
Men have corrupted what YHWH made simple,
but the sheep still hear the SHEPHERDS VOICE as YHWH says.

It says explicitly multiple times that the day of the Lord was at hand for them, nearer than expected. They thought in their hearts that the end times were there, they were living in the last days, that some would be still alive when the end would take place.

Saying otherwise is simply people in our time, and every time since then, trying to understand why Jesus has not returned yet.

• Winner
Reactions: Root of Jesse
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
DeerGlow, I don't think you need to worry. If you take God at His word, a time will come (and you may even be long gone by then) when you'll be approached to take a mark on your right hand or forehead, without which you can't buy or sell. When this happens, say "no". End of story. I suspect this hasn't happened to you yet, so you don't have the mark now. And if it comes in your lifetime there will be no doubt about the choice.

As I said, and as the link I posted clearly shows, the "mark" was a symbolic representation meant for the time. So she also doesn't need to worry because "the Mark of the Beast" will not happen in our current time, possibly at all, as the Apostles understood it.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
YHWH'S WORD never contradicts YHWH'S WORD.
We all as we trust HIM and HIS WORD expect Y'SHUA eagerly , watching for Him every day, seeking YHWH'S KINGDOM every day.
Y'SHUA said plainly "The kingdom of YHWH IS AT HAND"
and it is still so.

It says explicitly multiple times that the day of the Lord was at hand for them, nearer than expected.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
YHWH'S WORD never contradicts YHWH'S WORD.
We all as we trust HIM and HIS WORD expect Y'SHUA eagerly , watching for Him every day, seeking YHWH'S KINGDOM every day.
Y'SHUA said plainly "The kingdom of YHWH IS AT HAND"
and it is still so.

There's several contradictions, actually. Examples.

-What were Jesus's last words?
-How many people were at the tomb, were there angels, and was it open?

Just to name two, and why would Jesus's last words be misremembered or misquoted? That's only two examples, I can show more.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There's several contradictions, actually. Examples.

-What were Jesus's last words?
-How many people were at the tomb, were there angels, and was it open?

Just to name two, and why would Jesus's last words be misremembered or misquoted? That's only two examples, I can show more.
There's NO CONTRADICTIONS AT ALL.
That's for other threads, and already dealt with.

The only seeming contradictions are from men, not from YHWH.

Upvote 0