Originally posted by Brian45
Hello Muslimah .
When a male muslim dies and goes to heaven , he can have up to 7 wives if he wishes , may I ask you what a female muslim recieves when she dies and goes to heaven ?

In Paradise a man gets Hoors..
It really doesn't matter how many Hoors he gets because once a person is admitted to paradise Allah removes all bad feelings from their hearts.
No Jealousy , No hate , Nothing bad.
If you can't have those feelings , then you won't at all care how many other wives ur husband has.
Also the believing woman of this world who get to Paradise will be far more beautiful and attractive than the Hoors. This will be due to the excessive good deads that they had performed in this world :)

Women will get that which the heart has not desired for, the ear hasn’t heard off and the eye hasn’t seen & thats enough for me :)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Muslimah

It really doesn't matter how many Hoors he gets because once a person is admitted to paradise Allah removes all bad feelings from their hearts.
If you can't have those feelings , then you won't at all care how many other wives ur husband has.
Also the believing woman of this world who get to Paradise will be far more beautiful and attractive than the Hoors. This will be due to the excessive good deads that they had performed in this world :)

Women will get that which the heart has not desired for, the ear hasn’t heard off and the eye hasn’t seen & thats enough for me :)

Do you mean harlots?

Upvote 0

If I had said something like you did , I would have been warned or banned .

Do catholics have right of way when it comes to insults ?

pssht , hes just being rude cause i havnt given up on my Islam yet :p
and i never will :)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by s0uljah

No I state the fact that all you do in response to logical questions is to stick out your tongue, covers your eyes, and say "nah nah nah"

It wasnt a logical question..
You said.. 'Because there are many of them...why name each one?_
There is one Way, one Truth, one Life...JESUS CHRIST.'

& i found the last line funny..

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

So if the believing woman is not one of the hoors ,  then who are the the hoors ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Since I won't be able to feel anything except happiness..yes I will be happy to share him with any amount of women :p

I don't mean to be rude  ,  but most women I know would not like to share their husband with 6 other women , what makes you so different ?

Upvote 0

I don't mean to be rude  ,  but most women I know would not like to share their husband with 6 other women , what makes you so different ?

I wouldn't like to share him here , on earth , cause i have feelings & i'd feel the pain..

But like i said , in Paradise , Allah removes all bad feelings from ur heart , so i wouldnt care at all cause i wouldn't be able to feel anything bad & also , like i said , the mans wife from earth is more beautiful then the hoors cause of all the good deeds she did in her life..
So basically , I'm in Paradise , I cant feel anything but happiness & love & i'm more beautiful then all the other wives my husband has.. how is that bad? What do i have to be sad about?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Sorry , but I'm still trying to find out who the hoors are ?
Are they christians , jews , athiests , buddists , or are they muslim women ?

Hoors are women of paradise , meaning they never had any life on earth & when you get to paradise , they welcome you..They don't look like the women of earth or anything..
They submit to Allah , so they are Muslims :)

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now I understand , thank you very much .

So if I were to become a muslim I can have 7 hoors in paradise , thats a very tempting offer , but I am very concerned about having 7 mother inlaws , that would put me back in hell , and I don't know if I could take it .

What do you think ?

Upvote 0