spam.gif

Upvote 0

sijo

Apr 28, 2004
✟389.00
Faith
Catholic
Dear Muslimah,

Your comments that you believed in Quran because it contains a lot of information about science which was proved in the recent years, really made me perplexed and compelled me to understand strongly that Quran is a masterminded revelation given by Satan to an unschooled and illiterate caravan driven called Mohamed.

I am a Christian, by birth and by faith. I read Holy Bible daily several times not to see and analyze scientific information discussed in it (if any). So far as Christians are concerned, it is neither a manifesto nor an Encyclopedia / science journal / text book / reference book for scientists. But I reiterate the words of Galileo, a great scientist:

“The Bible tells us how to go to heaven; not how the heavens go”

My dear, I applaud your thirst for truth of science. But if you are resorting to Quran for science, it is better for you to say that “Encyclopedia Britanica” is the holy book of Muslims!! Even if you upheld the scientific aspects involved in Quran, you simply forgot that science is rational and logic. And Muslims forgot to apply their rational thinking in a spiritual manner when Quran discussed about Jesus Christ. Let’s see what Quran states where Jesus comes from:

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him; his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God; " (Surah 3, Al-i-'Imran, verse 45).

In Quran, Jesus is a Word from God. Then, what is “Word from God”?The "WORD" proceeds from the "MIND". Both words derive their meaning from the Greek original "LOGOS". The word "Logos" has many meanings. One form "Logo" gives us the English "logic", which means not just ordinary speech (words), but mind expressed or intelligent expression. God created the world by His intelligent Mind, or by His Thoughts, or by His Word, all of which mean the same. For God and His mind are the same being. An example of this is when we say, "We solved the problem with our minds." Is it us who solved it or our minds? Both are the same thing. This distinction between us and our mind is merely intellectual and does not involve separation but difference of function. Likewise, when we speak about God, His Mind of which His Thought and Word proceeds, we are not separating them, but only clarifying the issue.

The English translation uses the relative pronoun "his" to render a masculine personal pronoun in the Arabic language. Since "Kalima" (Arabic for "word") is in the feminine gender it becomes clear that "a word" does not just mean "a word of language" but a person! We also find this clarified in the sayings of one of the Muslim scholars. ("Fusus al Hukm", Part II, pages 13,36, by Al Shaikh Muhyi al Din al 'Arabi).In a similar way the Quran (Surah 4, Al Nisa, verse 171) speaks about Jesus being a Spirit proceeding from God! In other parts, people are described as having been strengthened with a spirit from God (Surah 58, Al Mujadilah, verse 22). At the creation Allah has breathed into man of His spirit (Surah 15, Al-Hijr, verse 29), but Jesus only IS the Spirit from Allah!

This is why Islamic tradition calls Jesus "Ruhullah", that means "Spirit of Allah". Neither the Spirit of Allah (the Thoughts) nor the Word (the mind expressed) of Him can have been created since whatever proceeds from God Himself is part of Him and must therefore have existed eternally. If God was without Mind at any time He would not be God; or if he was without Thoughts at any time He would cease to be the Almighty One, which is impossible!

So, Quran certified that Jesus was not born, but was a Spirit / Word of God. Jesus has been existing with God from the very beginning; and he took birth as a complete man from Mary on due time. So the birth record of Jesus extends upto that of God, of whose birth was unknown to anyone and is a mystery to the universe!!

Further, Quran informed us that Jesus was not crucified as recorded in the Bible. But Allah rescued Jesus from Jews, when the latter tried to destroy him. Quran further stated that Jesus is still alive, and would come back at the end of universe to fight against Dajjal (Anti-Christ). That means, the inevitable feature of DEATH for a “man” / “a living creature” / “a mortal being”, is not applicable to Jesus! So Quran clearly stated that Jesus is immortal!!

Dear Sister, let me to be optimistic that you got the message. Now what is your opinion about Quranic Jesus (not the opinion of hypocrite Mullas and Imams who deceived 100 crores of Muslims all over the world)?

If you are still in confusion now, let me to give you some more great thoughts:

1. From the above discussion,

a. It is clear that Jesus is With Allah since the Beginning and till the End with Omnipotence? Then, how Jesus could only be a Prophet?

b. Is Jesus a prophet, a man, a messenger - with immortality? Jesus is still alive / not dead / immortal. Then what is the difference between Jesus and Allah, both are immortals?

c. The basic difference between God and human beings are: God is Creator and man is being created. As God is the Creator of man and nature, he must be immortal (over and above the rule of nature; the rule is – all living creatures must perish); and human beings are mortal (subject to death as per the rule of nature), then how Jesus a prophet, a man, a messenger – with immortality (no end)?

d. Is Jesus a Prophet / man / messenger, having overruling powers over and above the basic rule nature and universe? Could you think it is possible for a man to have such powers?

e. Quranic Jesus without crucifixion, death and resurrection is a peaceful man, a prophet, a messenger with some miracles, preached one God and called for justice and peace.Then,

· Why Satan is being called as anti-Christ / Dajjal instead of anti-Moses / anti-Mohd?

· If Satan is objecting Allah, then why he is not called as anti-Allah?

· Why Satan has to come and fight with Jesus at the end of universe, as there are other great prophets who had completed great missions and have great experience in fighting (Moses and Mohd, for instance)?

· Why Satan has to fight with a peaceful “prophet” called Jesus?

· Why Allah has to send Jesus to fight against Satan at the end, as his beloved prophet Mohd to whom Quran was given would be there?

· "Satan touches all children at birth except Jesus" (Bukhari, Volume 6, page 54)! What is the prominence of Jesus over Satan when Hadith says Satan touches all children at birth except JESUS!It can be assumed that as “all children” was used, Satan touched even Mohd on his birth. What is the peculiarity of prophet Jesus? Is he a special prophet? If Satan could challenge Allah, then why Satan became scared to touch little Jesus in the cradle?

2. Is the character of Jesus belongs to that of a prophet of God? Violence could be seen in the life of all the prophets in Old Testament and “Mohd”. But why “Prophet Jesus” became silent and peaceful? In Holy Bible, he told that he came not to invalidate the law but to complete them. Moses told Israelites that eye in place of eye; teeth in place of teeth. But Jesus nullified that law and gave a new law of love to the people. No prophet before Jesus had rectified nor nullified the words of previous prophets of God in Old Testament! Further they glorified the mercy of God for his kindness to send his prophets with guidelines to his people. Here Jesus not only rectified the law of Moses but nullified the same and gave a new law that is totally opposite to the perception of Israelites! Here we found that Jesus was breaking the basic criteria for prophethood. Then what type of prophet Jesus was? All prophets dead… prophet Jesus alive forever. All prophets born from dust (Adam) or sperm (whole world)… but prophet Jesus DIRECTLY from Allah / Word of Allah / Spirt of Allah! All prophets were violent… but prophet Jesus silent. All prophets revered and fulfilled the words of preceding prophets… but “prophet Jesus” nullified the law (not simple utterances) given by prophet Moses who had successfully completed the great mission of leading millions of Israelites to Canan. No prophet who had dead once would come again… but prophet Jesus would come again to fight against Satan (anti-Christ not anti-Allah). So Satan is standing against Jesus (not Allah). If Satan is the mother of evils, his opponent should be the mother of all moral and goodness. Mother of moral and goodness is God alone. Then we could conclude that Quran indirectly admits that Jesus is God. Some prophets had performed few miracles (one or two)… but prophet Jesus had performed innumerable number of miracles. In a nutshell, what are the meanings of all these statements? Jesus is a power having authority on all prophets to rectify them or nullify them.

3. Muslims agree that only Allah (God) is sinless. But Quran also stated that Jesus Christ was sinless on birth and lived a sinless life (Holy Bible - 1 Peter 2: 22; and Quran – Sura 19:19). Further, Quran stated that Mohd asking forgiveness from Allah for his sins but Jesus was sinless. As God alone is sinless, then how Jesus (who is also sinless on birth and life) could only be a Prophet?

4. If God's Eternal Word can become a book (Quran), why cannot His Eternal Word become a man (Jesus)?I recap, Quran is a masterminded revelation given by Satan. But even with his mastermind, he was not able to hide the REAL TRUTH about Jesus Christ. The only reason is that Satan is powerless in front of Lord Jesus Christ, the Spirit and Word of Allah. But Satan is powerful to hide the truth of Lord Jesus from the consciousness and logic of human beings. That is what happening to Islamic Umma now. This is clear that when Quran stated the miracles and divine birth of Jesus, only the great mission and sacrifice for which Jesus came to the world was hided in Quran. Satan is cleverly deceiving Muslim Umma. If you want to know the truth of Jesus, you have to ask to Jesus Christ. When Jesus comes, Satan would become helpless to do anything with you. YES, my dear Sister, Jesus would lead you to Light, Truth and Life. Keep yourself praying to Jesus Christ to reveal his truth ……. Search for truth with purity in your heart as a child. Forgive to those who had sinned to you. He would show you the truth of Eternal Life (not of science which a human scientist can found out).

Pray to Jesus to enlighten you; I would also pray for you. Let’s – Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and all over the world unite in prayer in the matchless name of Lord Jesus Christ!

Thanks and Prayers,Your brother in Lord Jesus Christ, the Ruhullah, Kalimathullah and Masihullah of God,

SIJO.

Upvote 0

sijo

Apr 28, 2004
✟389.00
Faith
Catholic
Dear friends,

I prepare the text for a Muslimah in this web site arguing with Mr. Christopher Paul that she believed in Quran because of the scientific truths mentioned there and Holy Bible contains anything like that! Unfortunately, I posted this information wrongly in this page. Sorry for interruption.

SIJO

Upvote 0

Gilgamesh

Feb 8, 2004
West Virginia
✟555.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Chris†opher Paul said:
"he cant be god and a moral teacher "

Right. But he said He was God. So was he lying, crazy, or a devil?

No, you believe that he said he was God. That's what the Bible tells you. The Bible can't prove that Jesus said he was God. I could have someone write in a book that I said something absolutely ridiculous, and would that make it true? You seem to have a lot of trouble understanding that if people don't have the faith that you have in your little book, they are not going to believe anything that the book says. They think that YOU are the one making Jesus out to be the liar, by MAKING him say through the Bible, which they believe is not divinely inspired (they believe in a gospel of Jesus that was never written down), that Jesus was God. They think that YOU are the one in contradiction to the truth. It's quite hopeless, my friend, to try to debate with other religions on the basis of what your scriptures say, because they believe in THEIR scriptures, not YOURS. Most of them think that your scripture is a LIE. They believe in a Jesus that never said he was God. They believe in a Jesus that was ONLY a prophet and a messenger of Allah. And you can't prove them wrong, just as they can't prove you wrong. It is hopeless to even try.

Besides, you're not good at playing the logic game, anyways. Let the professionals handle apologetics.

Upvote 0