Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by s0uljah

You are a troll.  I will stop feeding you, and maybe you wil go away.  I doubt you are even Muslim.
That's not very kind.
Muslimah deserves the same respect as everyone else on this board. Just because she is Muslim doesn't mean she is fair game to all.

Upvote 0

lared

May 27, 2002
Visit site
✟1,291.00
Souljah,

You cannot be that naive, can you? Or maybe you suffer from tunnel vision?

Please don't tell me that all the German people instantly became pagans during the 1930's and 1940's and then remarkably came to their senses in 1945 once again.

What a laugh.

Don't you get it? You missed the whole point of the discussion. Have you not read articles published in the New York Times in the 1930's that explained how the Lutheran and Catholic religious leaders were encouraging their flocks to obey Hitler and give their all.

I don't care about one man named Hitler and what his beliefs were. The issue is.......the so-called masses of Christians.......the German people......with their Bible instructors.....their clergy.

If the moral teachers of the day, the clergy, taught their flocks the teachings of Jesus...........the German people would not have had to suffer so much nor would millions of people have died. They would have refused to go along with such a wicked man as Hitler.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Annabel Lee

That's not very kind.
Muslimah deserves the same respect as everyone else on this board. Just because she is Muslim doesn't mean she is fair game to all.

LOL, Ms. Klingon, why do you assume I think she is a troll because she is a Muslim? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others

LOL, Ms. Klingon, why do you assume I think she is a troll because she is a Muslim? :rolleyes:

I never said that was why you thought she was a troll. But we should take her at face value. If she says she is Muslim, she is Muslim.

Upvote 0
True, she may be. But the fact is she lies about her country of origin. She keeps changing it, so what basis do I have to believe her at all? For all I know, this is Mallory Knox?

Country of Origin really bothers you huh?
I change it everyday cause i'd rather be in those places than here where I am..& I like the little flags :)
The fact is , If you ask me ..'are you from (insert current country here)' I will tell you no.
Thats how you found out I was not from the country that was in my profile & I even told you what country would be listed there tommorow :p
So I have not lied & People who have asked where I am really from , have gotten a answer of truth , you did not ask , you did not get an answer.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Annabel Lee

I never said that was why you thought she was a troll. But we should take her at face value. If she says she is Muslim, she is Muslim.

If i'm not a Muslim , Then you lot aren't Christians.. There isn't any reason I should believe you are , except for the fact that you say you are..

Tell me anyway , why someone would come to a Christian discussion board & pretend to be a Muslim & tell the truth about Islam & never say a bad word about Islam & behave totally in the manner of a Muslim , Yet it would all be pretend?

That really makes sense :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

No, I promise you, I swear that I didnt until the last two days.

Do you swear by Isa?
Is Isa your witness that your not telling lies?
lol
:rolleyes:

Allah can see whats in ur heart & Allah knows u better than u know urself..

If u really want the truth & you really want to be guided & be on the right path , then you will be , but in ur heart if u dont really seek the truth & u only want ur Isa religion , no matter what , even if its lies , than you shall have it & u will never be guided..

People like that will only see Islam for what it is on Judgement Day when Isa bears witness against them :)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Defender of the Faith 777
Curious, hate to have you bombarded with questions. Why is it that where Islam is, we see the poorest, most diseased barren place in the world, with oppression.

Islam is everywhere , Muslims are everywhere , even in ur country :p

If you meant Muslim countries..Where the majority of people are Muslims , then look at places like Maldives , %100 Muslim , major tourist destination , take a look yourself
http://www.visitmaldives.com .. is it poor , barren & diseased?

Look at Saudi , is it poor barren and diseased?
What about Malaysia?
Morocco?
UAE?
Turkey?
Egypt?
Indonesia?

Hmm , If these places are so horrible & oppressed , poor & diseased , I wonder why so many Americans & others keep visiting each year ..?
Wouldn’t they want to stay home forever & never leave the oh so power full , land of the free? :p

If you meant Afghanistan..that is one country & America didn’t exactly help matters by sending more bombs :rolleyes:

And, at least for the time being when Christianity was the governing religion, we saw science, health, happiness, and techonology, like during the 1800's. This is before Liberalism became a national religion.

Ya so the price for this science, health, happiness, and techonology was that you had to be a Christian?
I’d rather have truth in my heart & be poor , living in a barren & diseased country with Mr Taliban :p

What is the purpose of hell. In Christianity, it is because God cannot co-exist with sin, so He prepared a seperate place. Hell is where people still have sin remaining on their souls, and God CANNOT let them in. He wants all in, but if they did not rcieve forgiveness, they're out. What is the purpose of hell in Islam?

If he wants them all in , then why cant he forgive them , being the god he is.. so they can all be in? hmm

Hell is for the ones who reject truth & for some of the wrong doers who accept it..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Originally posted by Muslimah

Do you swear by Isa?
Is Isa your witness that your not telling lies?
lol
:rolleyes:

Allah can see whats in ur heart & Allah knows u better than u know urself..

If u really want the truth & you really want to be guided & be on the right path , then you will be , but in ur heart if u dont really seek the truth & u only want ur Isa religion , no matter what , even if its lies , than you shall have it & u will never be guided..

People like that will only see Islam for what it is on Judgement Day when Isa bears witness against them :)

I swear by God.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Muslimah

lol
So you were swearing by Isa then , Just like i said.. :p

Jesus is God, you know I already believe that.  Stop playing games.  The point is that I am telling you the truth that I didn't think Islam was violent until this discussion and the research that I did to support this thread.

Upvote 0