at long last..... the fishin4christ and gottabemore2life flirting thread!

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's been alright. Really warm but REALLY windy. That's Kansas for ya though. It's supposed to rain the next couple of days. It's really muggy right now, just how I like it :) I was actually sweating today. It was amazing! ^_^
Thats good to hear ! You know we sound like meteorologists right ? ^_^

Upvote 0

gottabemore2life

Princess - Just a Little Girl
Nov 8, 2007
Home
✟9,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Lol... ya know, I thought about being one when I was in 8th grade... I love storms, and learning about what causes disasters of nature... but I just don't think I could deal with all the science that goes with it. I could be a storm chaser though! :D

Upvote 0

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol... ya know, I thought about being one when I was in 8th grade... I love storms, and learning about what causes disasters of nature... but I just don't think I could deal with all the science that goes with it. I could be a storm chaser though! :D
That would be awesome !!! I'm a huge fan of summer thunderstorms !!!

Upvote 0
U

unkalledfor

1344481178_a4af89145a.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not bad at all! Got a little flustered when I came out here to the rec and we are soooo nuts, after getting off of a fairly quiet afternoon at the clinic.
Thats good to hear !! Have you downloaded any good music lately ?

Upvote 0

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have not even had time... My favorite song right now is Riding the Brakes still. :)
Great song !!! I haven't downloaded much lately either. I have been listening to dashboard confessional's last cd alot though. It's pretty good.

Upvote 0

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Argh... I want to get up and run in the morning but I have a long day ahead of me and I am not sure if it's a good idea!
Running is always a good idea. What about just running a mile or so ? It shouldn't be too tiring and its long enough to benefit from.

Upvote 0