at long last..... the fishin4christ and gottabemore2life flirting thread!

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
maybe your a fan of it, or maybe you just want the random thread back. Either way I come from afar to present to you the fishin4christ and gottabemore2life flirting thread. Spectators beware.... we haven't seen nothing yet!

alright you 2 :) have at it!

And it beings :p

Regards,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you darling. Right back at ya.:hug::hug::kiss::kiss: How was your day?
My day was pretty good. We've been packing and getting the boat ready for our trip this week. The weather has been pretty awful though. It always gets that way right before our spring break for some reason. How was yours ?

Upvote 0

gottabemore2life

Princess - Just a Little Girl
Nov 8, 2007
Home
✟9,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My day was pretty good. We've been packing and getting the boat ready for our trip this week. The weather has been pretty awful though. It always gets that way right before our spring break for some reason. How was yours ?
Loooong. I still haven't caught up on my sleep yet. And I forgot to bring my Accounting project out here to work with me, so now I gotta do it when I get home. I may be pulling an all nighter!

Is the weather not supposed to get better? That would really stink :(. I will pray that you have some sunshine and a very safe, fun trip!!! Daytona was amazing. The weather was perfect. I couldn't believe it. Then I got back and it was 45 degrees and windy here in good ole KS! The weather was not bad at all today. A little chilly this morning. It's supposed to be nice for the next couple days, then mid to upper 50's the last half of the week... Not bad, I suppose. But I am really ready for summer. Especially after laying on the beach!

Upvote 0

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Loooong. I still haven't caught up on my sleep yet. And I forgot to bring my Accounting project out here to work with me, so now I gotta do it when I get home. I may be pulling an all nighter!

Is the weather not supposed to get better? That would really stink :(. I will pray that you have some sunshine and a very safe, fun trip!!! Daytona was amazing. The weather was perfect. I couldn't believe it. Then I got back and it was 45 degrees and windy here in good ole KS! The weather was not bad at all today. A little chilly this morning. It's supposed to be nice for the next couple days, then mid to upper 50's the last half of the week... Not bad, I suppose. But I am really ready for summer. Especially after laying on the beach!
Thats no good at all ! I pulled an all nighter the other night and I'm still feeling the effects lol. The weather is supposed to get better by wednesday. I'm ready for summer as well !!! *Dreams of those 90 degree days where he can fish and swim all day !!! *

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.