Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
An atheist could be a good (reasonable) politician in the eyes of average people. What he does not know is that his political career is, actually, in the hands of God. It does not matter if he believe Him or not.
What I would like to know is specifically what office he is running for and what his agenda is. Does anyone have an actual name for our old debate buddy?

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟930,698.00
Faith
Atheist
What I would like to know is specifically what office he is running for and what his agenda is. Does anyone have an actual name for our old debate buddy?
He had his name legally changed. You should be able to search for "aron ra tx senate".

ETA: It seems he ended his run in favor of someone he could support and has more chance of winning. See Ending My State Senate Run

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He had his name legally changed. You should be able to search for "aron ra tx senate".

ETA: It seems he ended his run in favor of someone he could support and has more chance of winning. See Ending My State Senate Run
How very interesting, glad to hear his is so involved in the political process. I've debated a lot of people on here, he was one of my favorites. Don't get me wrong, I didn't appreciate his attitude about religion but he had moments of razor sharp clarity and pure brilliance.

Thanks for that, glad to hear he is doing so well. Good for him.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Informative
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How very interesting, glad to hear his is so involved in the political process. I've debated a lot of people on here, he was one of my favorites. Don't get me wrong, I didn't appreciate his attitude about religion but he had moments of razor sharp clarity and pure brilliance.

Thanks for that, glad to hear he is doing so well. Good for him.

He recently had a colonoscopy and all was well.
28795716_10156056975896897_1572330452981748049_n.jpg

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An atheist could be a good (reasonable) politician in the eyes of average people. What he does not know is that his political career is, actually, in the hands of God. It does not matter if he believe Him or not.
God wrote the book of our life before we were every born. We need to follow His plan and purpose for us. He gives us gifts, talents and abilities that we need to use to honor and glorify him. I am not so sure that an atheist does not serve God. The main thing is He want us to be predictable so He knows what we will do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes you think you are a winner when you chase people away from you to the point where they do not want to talk to you anymore.

Why are you acting like you're talking to him in real time John? It's been 14 years and you've been through like 10 sock accounts since "JohnR7" was first banned.

• Haha
Reactions: Bugeyedcreepy
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you acting like you're talking to him in real time John? It's been 14 years and you've been through like 10 sock accounts since "JohnR7" was first banned.
Heaven is a wonderful place and I am going, how about you?

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Heaven is a wonderful place and I am going, how about you?

• Haha
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you
Can you answer my question or not? Are you going to go to heaven? It is a wonderful place. Lots better than this world that Satan has made a mess out of with wars and violence. This world is soon going to be restored. The Lion and the Lamb will lie down together. There will be no more war and all of creation will be in harmony. No more fights, arguments or contentions between God and the Devil. For now everyone has a chance to turn away from their sin and transgression. Each and every person is given a choice who they want to serve and what they want to do with their eternity. Perhaps you have made your choice who you want to serve. There are plenty of people in the valley of decision and each and every one of them gets to make their choice who they want to serve. If they want to follow God or the devil in his sin and transgression.

I am going to continue to serve God and you are free to serve God or the devil, the choice is up to you. God is going to cause all things to work out for the best for them that love God and are called according to His purpose. God is going to cause good to come out of the mess that man and the devil has made out of His creation. All is going to be restored to His plan and His purpose.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think he is putting you on, but regardless, take it easy Ucog.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think he is putting you on, but regardless, take it easy Ucog.
Mark, "joshua" is JohnR7 who was banned like 10 years ago and has been circumventing that ban with various sock puppet accounts.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Mark, "joshua" is JohnR7 who was banned like 10 years ago and has been circumventing that ban with various sock puppet accounts.
I didn't know that but I've dealt with him in other threads and he's into trolling.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes you think you are a winner when you chase people away from you to the point where they do not want to talk to you anymore.

Why are you engaging a conversation that ended 14 years ago?

It's strange, to say the least.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why are you engaging a conversation that ended 14 years ago?

It's strange, to say the least.
I guess he is still sore after 14 years from a debate he had with Aron Ra. I debated him myself, he was especially harsh in some of his criticisms but well read on a number of issues.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I guess he is still sore after 14 years from a debate he had with Aron Ra. I debated him myself, he was especially harsh in some of his criticisms but well read on a number of issues.

Ow, that I can believe.

I've seen Aron "the sledgehammer" Ra do his thing on youtube a few times.
I can imagine that such an experience might still sting a decade later...

:D :D

Upvote 0