ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Quite presumptuous aren't we. I have provided Scripture and am far from embarrassed.
And by you're rude continual behaviour I wonder exactly it is you think you know.
Like I said just because one doesn't agree with you is no reason to be rude and obnoxious.

The scriptures you provided are of the actual second coming, not some secret rapture 7 years prior before the Great Tribulation. I asked you to provide scripture to base your secret rapture and you couldn't. We have to know the truth, not fables. I hate false doctrines. They are of the devil.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Some thoughts and scriptures on Question 4. These scriptures link very closly with Question 3 HOW DO WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD? Compare the scriptures together. between both sections.

Q4. WHAT IS THE JUDGMENT ABOUT?

REVELATION 14:7, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

PSALMS 9:7-8 [7], But the LORD shall endure forever: he has prepared his throne for judgment. [8], And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

PSALMS 119:172 My tongue shall speak of your word: for all your commandments are righteousness.

NOTE: God’s Commandments will be the standard of righteousness in the judgment.

PSALMS 7:11, God judges the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

MATTHEW 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

PSALMS 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

HEBREWS 9:27 [27], And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that everyone may be recompensed for the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad.

JAMES 2:10-13 [10], For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. [11], For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you commit no adultery, yet you kill, you are become a transgressor of the law. [12], So speak, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. [13], For he shall have judgment without mercy, that has showed no mercy; and mercy triumphs over judgment.

1 PETER 4:17-18 [17], For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins with us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? [18], And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14, [13], Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. [14], For God shall bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

………….

CONCLUSION: The standard in the judgment will be God’s Commandments *PSALMS 9:7-8; PSALMS 119:172. All those who live a life of KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN will not enter into God’s KINGDOM because they reject the gift of God’s dear son *HEBREWS 10:26-27; HEBREWS 6:4-8; ROMANS 6:23; 1 JOHN 2:3-4. Judgment is over sin and righteousness.

God bless...

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The trump in 1st Corinthians 15:52 is called the trump of God and this particular trump is not the same as any trump in Revelation.

It's not called the trump of God there. It is called the last trump and it isn't relevant that the first readers wouldn't know of Rev because we have all the writings and we can find the last trump in Rev.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Here we have the last trump which is the second coming and from the other verses we know the resurrection takes place at this time which means the rapture also happens at this time and all of these events are after the trib has ended and Jesus has returned. The time of the dead to be judged is the judgment of those who take part in the first resurrection, Rev 20:4

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: (the second coming) and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (the resurrection of the dead in Christ)
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (the rapture)

Since the resurrection only happens at the second coming and that we have the rapture happening AFTER the resurrection and second coming means these two verses decisively prove the pre-trib rapture to be false.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The scriptures you provided are of the actual second coming, not some secret rapture 7 years prior before the Great Tribulation. I asked you to provide scripture to base your secret rapture and you couldn't. We have to know the truth, not fables. I hate false doctrines. They are of the devil.
Wrong. The verses I provided are regarding the removal of the Church before the tribulation.
Zechariah 14:3-4 are the verses I provided regarding the Second Coming of Christ.
Two seperate events.
This is not fable nor of the devil.
Please curb you're unfounded rage.
No such thing as a "secret " rapture and I never once used that word regarding the removal of the Church.
We will just have to agree to disagree.
I am 100% peace with my beliefs.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST CLICK ME?

I have made a simple study from God's WORD * DANIEL AND REVELATION and history here beastsmark.com for those who may be interested in the scriptures.

God's WORD teaches that GOD'S People are in EVERY Church. These are those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD as much as God has revealed to them. *JOHN 10:16; ACT 17:30-31.

I would like to discuss the following scriptures here in this OP.

REVELATION 14:6-12
[6], And I saw another angel fly in midheaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tribe, and tongue, and people,
[7], Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment has come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
[8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[9], And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10], The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11], And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.
[12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION (linked with scripture)

Q1. WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL? v6 linked
Q2. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FEAR GOD? v7 linked
Q3. HOW DO WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD? v7 linked
Q4. WHAT IS THE JUDGMENT ABOUT? v7 linked
Q5. HOW DO WE WORSHIP GOD AND WHY THE EMPHASIS ON CREATION? v7
Q6. WHO DOES BABYLON THE HARLOT WOMAN REPRESENT ?
Q7. WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH IN GOD’S WORD AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

FRIENDLY DISCUSSION AND SCRIPTURE ONLY PLEASE.

God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Personally I'm sticking with the seal of God.

"He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true."
John 3:33, KJV

"Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed."
John 6:27, KJV

"Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts."
2 Corinthians 1:22, KJV

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."
Ephesians 1:13-14, KJV

"And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."
Ephesians 4:30, KJV

"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."
Revelation 7:2-3, KJV

"And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."
Revelation 9:4, KJV

God Bless

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's not called the trump of God there. It is called the last trump and it isn't relevant that the first readers wouldn't know of Rev because we have all the writings and we can find the last trump in Rev.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Here we have the last trump which is the second coming and from the other verses we know the resurrection takes place at this time which means the rapture also happens at this time and all of these events are after the trib has ended and Jesus has returned. The time of the dead to be judged is the judgment of those who take part in the first resurrection, Rev 20:4

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: (the second coming) and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (the resurrection of the dead in Christ)
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (the rapture)

Since the resurrection only happens at the second coming and that we have the rapture happening AFTER the resurrection and second coming means these two verses decisively prove the pre-trib rapture to be false.
It is called the trump of God in 1st Thessalonians 4:16 which parallels with 1st Corinthians 15:52. Those two mentioned are the same trump . Nothing to do with any of the trumps in Revelation.
And it is actually quite relevant that the readers of these letters at the time did not have the book of Revelation.
Those trumps are not the same.
Where do you fit in Zechariah 14:3-4???
And the different stages of the first resurrection , because all believers do not resurrect at the same time?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Personally I'm sticking with the seal of God.

"He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true."
John 3:33, KJV

"Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed."
John 6:27, KJV

"Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts."
2 Corinthians 1:22, KJV

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."
Ephesians 1:13-14, KJV

"And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."
Ephesians 4:30, KJV

"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."
Revelation 7:2-3, KJV

"And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."
Revelation 9:4, KJV

God Bless

Hello brother eleos1954. Absolutely! We cannot do anything if we do not have God's Spirit. Good scriptures, thanks for sharing them here brother.

God bless.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello brother eleos1954. Absolutely! We cannot do anything if we do not have God's Spirit. Good scriptures, thanks for sharing them here brother.

God bless.

Everybody wondering about the mark of the beast ... if one has the seal of God they don't have to worry about it ... oh ... and I'm your sister ;o) and happy to be that.

May God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gospel.. good news. Is everlasting. He said.. everything will pass away my words are forever. Christ came in the flesh..died buried rose 3rd day.. seating at the right hand of the Father..only way to Him. Fear.. not mans kind of fear.. for God has not given us the spirit of fear but power and love and a sound mind. Like reverence.

Glory... Like the song just played Only Jesus.. Casting Crowns.. go listen again. Everything I do.. MUST SHOULD never point to me.. I must not be remembered..must be Christ. Our Brother Paul... So many things that brother seen from our Father but.. never told.. it would make him shine.. so he never shared.. things like that.

What this end judgement all about? As I read and THINK I understand :)..Satan never got away with anything. This world and all the Father made by His hands was ours. We handed it over to Satan. Jesus... the demon said "have you come to torment us before out time".. haha always lying "torment"... Christ cant. Yet there is a time limit here. Then the 7years. Some see this differently praise GOD. BUt.. this is one area you cant just read one book and think you know. The NUMBERS here.. you really really really have to study and dig and add and subtract.. find out Israel still OWES God 7 years. God forgives.. Christ came and died for ALL SINS praise GOD. Lol..you SIN theres still price. Repent but that .. you sow'd something that will reap something.

Every WORD you speak.. there MUST be a price for that. Your made in your FATHERS image. And EVERY WORD He speaks is LIFE. Means something EVERY LETTER GOD speaks MEANS something. This is one reason we WILL as the word says answer for EVERY idol word. You have words of LIFE in you.. hello CHRIST. You can like it believe it or not.. speak LIFE or DEATH.

Worship.. should be easy.. in spirit and truth.. as NF said.. this life we walk each day is a slap in the face there is a God.. Worship.. between you and Him.. As for "6"... can only guess and its ..

The Church.. Its those that say..and I will not bow to ANY person site on this. Yeshua/Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Died not the cross for the worlds sins. Was buried. Rose the 3rd day and is seated at the right hand of the Father and is the only way to the Father. Those that believe this are HIS children and His Church. So picture MANY tents.. yet ONE body and only HE is the head. Don't like that other hand that walks in the gifts or don't like the ones that don't. Or believe in caught up or don't.. so what? Get over it. Its HIS body. Its what HE says.... we agree with Him..its HIS rules. We get no say in that. We are the Church.

Some things got off track here..understandable. But.. our personal belief is not the WORD OF GOD. Know that Christ will NEVER go against our will. I can say I DONT believe in Jesus.. He will never force me to. ANYTHING He will not force us to go to think to say. So Caught up will happen.. its written. Christ said I go to make you a home.. I will come back and get you so WHERE I am you will be. WHERE I go you know. HOW I go you know. So.. He never came and got us..yet. And WHEN it happens...we ALL have a free choice. Many will not believe. He will NOT force us. Many are still loving christ and He them but.. will not repent ..of ALL sins..turn a way from ALL sins. So.. to SOME He will come as a thief in the night.. that takes something and you never knew He came. OUR FREE Choice.

So.. I am ready NOW...I was never promised tomorrow. So.. my FAITH is not in tomorrow.. its NOW..where my Father is. I will be ready now. My free choice. I don't follow what some one else says. Not team thing for me. He said it.. I believe.

going all work out GREAT! Our Father really truly knows what He is doing. See the GOOD He is doing.. EVERY MOMENT..He does MORE GOOD then ALL the evil. We are the CHILDREN of GOD..we have a GOD IN US..Christ really truly SHINNED. Did you know that? People saw something in Him no one else had...did you KNOW that SAME LIGHT is in you and SHOULD be shinning? ITS REAL! Christ is REAL.. wow

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is called the trump of God in 1st Thessalonians 4:16 which parallels with 1st Corinthians 15:52. Those two mentioned are the same trump . Nothing to do with any of the trumps in Revelation.

It has everything to do with Rev because it is the exact same time frame and the same last trump as the last of the 7 trumps. All the passages have to do with the second coming, resurrection and rapture and all of them take place when the trib has ended. The church goes through the trib, many do not make it, some do....those who are alive and remain which clearly means they survived through something.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It has everything to do with Rev because it is the exact same time frame and the same last trump as the last of the 7 trumps. All the passages have to do with the second coming, resurrection and rapture and all of them take place when the trib has ended. The church goes through the trib, many do not make it, some do....those who are alive and remain which clearly means they survived through something.
You didn't answer my previous two questions.
I would like to read you're response to those two questions.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The Church removal can be found in 1st. Thessalonians 4:12-18 and 1st Corinthians 15:50-54

As I said, these have nothing to do with a secret rapture of the Church before the Great Tribulation. They have to do with His physical return!

1 Thessalonians 4:12-18
12 that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing. 13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Navair2
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Gospel.. good news. Is everlasting. He said.. everything will pass away my words are forever. Christ came in the flesh..died buried rose 3rd day.. seating at the right hand of the Father..only way to Him. Fear.. not mans kind of fear.. for God has not given us the spirit of fear but power and love and a sound mind. Like reverence.

Glory... Like the song just played Only Jesus.. Casting Crowns.. go listen again. Everything I do.. MUST SHOULD never point to me.. I must not be remembered..must be Christ. Our Brother Paul... So many things that brother seen from our Father but.. never told.. it would make him shine.. so he never shared.. things like that.

What this end judgement all about? As I read and THINK I understand :)..Satan never got away with anything. This world and all the Father made by His hands was ours. We handed it over to Satan. Jesus... the demon said "have you come to torment us before out time".. haha always lying "torment"... Christ cant. Yet there is a time limit here. Then the 7years. Some see this differently praise GOD. BUt.. this is one area you cant just read one book and think you know. The NUMBERS here.. you really really really have to study and dig and add and subtract.. find out Israel still OWES God 7 years. God forgives.. Christ came and died for ALL SINS praise GOD. Lol..you SIN theres still price. Repent but that .. you sow'd something that will reap something.

Every WORD you speak.. there MUST be a price for that. Your made in your FATHERS image. And EVERY WORD He speaks is LIFE. Means something EVERY LETTER GOD speaks MEANS something. This is one reason we WILL as the word says answer for EVERY idol word. You have words of LIFE in you.. hello CHRIST. You can like it believe it or not.. speak LIFE or DEATH.

Worship.. should be easy.. in spirit and truth.. as NF said.. this life we walk each day is a slap in the face there is a God.. Worship.. between you and Him.. As for "6"... can only guess and its ..

The Church.. Its those that say..and I will not bow to ANY person site on this. Yeshua/Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Died not the cross for the worlds sins. Was buried. Rose the 3rd day and is seated at the right hand of the Father and is the only way to the Father. Those that believe this are HIS children and His Church. So picture MANY tents.. yet ONE body and only HE is the head. Don't like that other hand that walks in the gifts or don't like the ones that don't. Or believe in caught up or don't.. so what? Get over it. Its HIS body. Its what HE says.... we agree with Him..its HIS rules. We get no say in that. We are the Church.

Some things got off track here..understandable. But.. our personal belief is not the WORD OF GOD. Know that Christ will NEVER go against our will. I can say I DONT believe in Jesus.. He will never force me to. ANYTHING He will not force us to go to think to say. So Caught up will happen.. its written. Christ said I go to make you a home.. I will come back and get you so WHERE I am you will be. WHERE I go you know. HOW I go you know. So.. He never came and got us..yet. And WHEN it happens...we ALL have a free choice. Many will not believe. He will NOT force us. Many are still loving christ and He them but.. will not repent ..of ALL sins..turn a way from ALL sins. So.. to SOME He will come as a thief in the night.. that takes something and you never knew He came. OUR FREE Choice.

So.. I am ready NOW...I was never promised tomorrow. So.. my FAITH is not in tomorrow.. its NOW..where my Father is. I will be ready now. My free choice. I don't follow what some one else says. Not team thing for me. He said it.. I believe.

going all work out GREAT! Our Father really truly knows what He is doing. See the GOOD He is doing.. EVERY MOMENT..He does MORE GOOD then ALL the evil. We are the CHILDREN of GOD..we have a GOD IN US..Christ really truly SHINNED. Did you know that? People saw something in Him no one else had...did you KNOW that SAME LIGHT is in you and SHOULD be shinning? ITS REAL! Christ is REAL.. wow

Hello brother blade, I like some of the points you have brought out in your post. Thanks for spending some time in outlining what your thoughts are. It is nice to see what others believe and think. I especially liked reading your last few paragraphs.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's not presenting the verse in context. Can you please provide the context so we can see what Christ said to escape from?
At the Mystical Supper, Jesus prayed, "I pray that You do not take them out of this world, but keep them safe from the Evil One."

The Rapturist prays, "Don't listen to Jesus. Take us out of this worl.d"

1 Thess says NOTHING about this happening before the Tribulation.

LoveGodsWord, Ralph Woodrow eventually learned that his book Babylon Mystery Religion was historically inaccurate.

He had both the humility and honor to remove it from publication and repudiate it.

I suggest you visit his site and find out why he did so.

Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I said, these have nothing to do with a secret rapture of the Church before the Great Tribulation. They have to do with His physical return!

1 Thessalonians 4:12-18
12 that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing. 13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
There is no such thing as a "secret rapture" .
However there is the removal of the Church that mystery that Paul talks about in 1st Thessalonians 4:23-18 and 1st Corinthians 15:50-54.
That is where the dead in Christ and the present living believers meet Christ in the air/ clouds not earth.

Zechariah 14:3-4 is the Second Coming of Christ at the END of the tribulation where He literally sets foot on the Mount of Olives .

Two very distinct, separate events .

Reactions: JLB777
Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Church will not be here during the 7 year tribulation.

Not true.

The Church is resurrected and raptured at His coming.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

At His coming -

• the dead in Christ will rise first.
  • Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

The other thing that occurs at the coming of the Lord along with the resurrection and rapture is the destruction of the wicked, including the antichrist.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:8

JLB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
At the Mystical Supper, Jesus prayed, "I pray that You do not take them out of this world, but keep them safe from the Evil One."

The Rapturist prays, "Don't listen to Jesus. Take us out of this worl.d"

1 Thess says NOTHING about this happening before the Tribulation.

LoveGodsWord, Ralph Woodrow eventually learned that his book Babylon Mystery Religion was historically inaccurate.

He had both the humility and honor to remove it from publication and repudiate it.

I suggest you visit his site and find out why he did so.
Cherry picking and taking verses out of context again.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST CLICK ME?

I have made a simple study from God's WORD * DANIEL AND REVELATION and history here beastsmark.com for those who may be interested in the scriptures.

God's WORD teaches that GOD'S People are in EVERY Church. These are those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD as much as God has revealed to them. *JOHN 10:16; ACT 17:30-31.

I would like to discuss the following scriptures here in this OP.

REVELATION 14:6-12
[6], And I saw another angel fly in midheaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tribe, and tongue, and people,
[7], Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment has come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
[8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[9], And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10], The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11], And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.
[12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION (linked with scripture)

Q1. WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL? v6 linked
Q2. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FEAR GOD? v7 linked
Q3. HOW DO WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD? v7 linked
Q4. WHAT IS THE JUDGMENT ABOUT? v7 linked
Q5. HOW DO WE WORSHIP GOD AND WHY THE EMPHASIS ON CREATION? v7
Q6. WHO DOES BABYLON THE HARLOT WOMAN REPRESENT ?
Q7. WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH IN GOD’S WORD AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

FRIENDLY DISCUSSION AND SCRIPTURE ONLY PLEASE.

God bless you as you seek him through his Word.
If you mean the Living Word who is Jesus Christ, then yes. If you mean those who follow the Bible like a rule book, then no.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
There is no such thing as a "secret rapture" .
However there is the removal of the Church that mystery that Paul talks about in 1st Thessalonians 4:23-18 and 1st Corinthians 15:50-54.
That is where the dead in Christ and the present living believers meet Christ in the air/ clouds not earth.

Zechariah 14:3-4 is the Second Coming of Christ at the END of the tribulation where He literally sets foot on the Mount of Olives .

Two very distinct, separate events .

Don't you realize that the Great Tribulation is before the return of Christ? Maybe that is your problem in understanding that the two passages that we both are looking at are the actual second coming of Christ, the only time the Church will be raptured.

• Informative
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.