ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,913.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This verse also supports pretrib rapture. Notice the bold speaks of escaping.

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Reactions: food4thought
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Guys so we do not get too much off topic, I am going to share some comments on the first question in the OP with a focus on REVELATIONS 14 and the MARK OF THE BEAST.

Q1. WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL? v6

REVELATION 14:6, And I saw another angel fly in midheaven, having the EVERLASTING GOSPEL [εὐαγγέλιον meaning good news] to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tribe, and tongue, and people,

NOTE: The GREEK Word used here G2098 εὐαγγέλιον means simply good news; So the first angels message is preaching the everlasting GOOD NEWS to all people of the earth.

WHAT DOES THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL REPRESENT?

1 PETER 1:25, But THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER [EVERLASTING WORD OF GOD]. And this is the word which by the GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS] is preached unto you.

LUKE 21:33, Heaven and earth shall pass away: BUT MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY [EVERLASTING WORD OF GOD].

ISAIAH 40:8, The grass withers, the flower fades, But THE WORD OF OUR GOD STANDS FOREVER [GOD’S WORD IS EVERLASTING].

JOHN 17:17, SANCTIFY THEM THROUGH THE TRUTH, YOUR WORD IS TRUTH [GOD’S WORD IS TRUTH AND WE ARE SAVED BY IT – Good news indeed].

MATTHEW 4:4 Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD [LIFE FROM THE WORD OF GOD]

JOHN 1:1-4; 14
[1], In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD.

[2], The same was in the beginning with God.

[3], All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

[4], In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

[14], And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

NOTE: JESUS is the living WORD OF GOD.

[12], But as many as received him [THE WORD OF GOD], to them gave he power to become the children of God, EVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE ON HIS NAME [MATTHEW 1:21, And she shall bring forth a son, and you shall call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.]

NOTE: v12 and MATTHEW 1:21. JOHN 1:12 As many as received him [THE WORD OF GOD] to them he gave POWER to become the children of GOD. His name is JESUS [THE WORD OF GOD] because he [THE WORD OF GOD] will save all who receive him [BELIEVE AND FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD]

1 PETER 1:22-23,

[22], Seeing you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto sincere love of the brethren, see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently:

[23], BEING BORN AGAIN, NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED BUT OF INCORUPTIBLE, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which lives and ABIDES FOREVER [EVERLASTING].

LUKE 8:11, NOW THIS IS THE PARABLE; THE SEED IS THE WORD OF GOD.

1 JOHN 3:9, Whoever is born of God does not commit sin; FOR HIS SEED REMAINS IN HIM: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 JOHN 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, EVEN OUR FAITH [in the WORD OF GOD; the SEED must remain in us through FAITH].

PSALMS 119:11, YOUR WORD HAVE A HID IN MY HEART, THAT I MIGHT NOT SIN AGAINST YOU [in the WORD OF GOD; the SEED must remain in us through FAITH].

And this is the victory that overcomes the world, EVEN OUR FAITH in God’s WORD that is IN US.

JOHN 15:4-5,
[4] ABIDE IN ME AND I IN YOU [THE WORD OF GOD]. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. [5] I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for WITHOUT ME [THE WORD OF GOD] YOU CAN DO NOTHING. [6], If a man abides not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7], IF YOU ABIDE IN ME [THE LIVING WORD OF GOD] AND MY WORDS ABIDE IN YOU abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you. [8], Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be my disciples. [9], As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you: continue you in my love. [10], IF YOU KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.

NOTE: We cannot bear the fruit of obedience unless God’s WORD abides in us as we BELIEVE and follow him who calls us in love to love.

CONCLUSION: WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL OF REVELATION 14:6?

The EVERLASTING Gospel is JESUS <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD is the GOSPEL BECAUSE BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

ALL THE WORD OF GOD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS].

God bless

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This verse also supports pretrib rapture. Notice the bold speaks of escaping.

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

That's not presenting the verse in context. Can you please provide the context so we can see what Christ said to escape from?

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you have ANY scriptures, or are you making stuff up as you go along...

2 Timothy 4: 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
If you knew the Word of God as well as you think you do you wouldn't need verses.
That being said I have provided .
I do not care for you're rude manner in speaking towards me , so please just don't post towards me.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
If you knew the Word of God as well as you think you do you wouldn't need verses.
That being said I have provided .
I do not care for you're rude manner in speaking towards me , so please just don't post towards me.

Fine. You don't have scripture, and are embarrassed. I get it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sharing some thoughts on Question 2 of the OP...

Q2. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FEAR GOD? v7

REVELATION 14:7, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God [φοβέω means to be frightened and alarmed, to be in awe and to revere, afraid and reverence], and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

PSALMS 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endures for ever.

PROVERBS 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

PROVERBS 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

PSALMS 85:9 Surely his salvation is near them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.

NOTE: It is by fearing God that we BEGIN to have wisdom and knowledge. This is because all have sinned [broken God’s Commandments] and fall short of the Glory of God and the wages of sin is death to those who have not accepted the gift of God’s dear son *ROMANS 6:23.

CONCLUSION: To fear GOD means to be frightened and alarmed, to be in awe and to revere, afraid and reverence and to BELIEVE His WORD and FOLLOW it.

God bless

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Look at post #29 friend.

Thanks.

So when scripture speaks of the dead resurrecting at the last trump, what does that mean? What trumpet is that?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ok so you believe the rapture happens before the resurrection of the dead in Christ?
Again, where is your scripture to back up this very nice fairy tale. We will be here until the second coming, not some secret rapture before the Tribulation
Could the taking up of the 2 witnesses in Revelation 11 be signifying a first "rapture", before the wrath/harvest?

Matthew 13:
30 ‘Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the Reapers/Harvesters,
“First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them,
but gather the wheat into my barn.” ' ”
39 “The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the Reapers/Harvesters are the Messengers.

Luke shows the singular use of cloud [whereas Matt 24 and Mar 13 use plural "clouds"]

Luke 21:27
And then they shall be seeing the Son of Man coming in a cloud<3507> with power and much glory.

Joel 3:13
Send forth ye a sickle that harvest is ripe
Come ye down, that wine-trough is full, the wine-vats overflow that much evil of them

Here He is with a sickle getting ready to harvest the land

Revelation 14:14
And I saw and behold! a white cloud,
and upon the cloud<3507 One sitting like to a son of man, having upon His head a golden crown,
and in His hand a sharp sickle;

The "rapture/harvest" of the 2 witnesses/wheat

Revelation 11:12
and they heard a great Voice out of the heaven saying to them, 'ascend ye here!'
and they ascended to the heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them;

I would assume this is the harvest of the darnel? Not sure as I haven't studied on this too much yet......

Revelation 14:15
and another Messenger did come forth out of the Sanctuary
crying-out in a great Voice to Him who is sitting upon the cloud,
'Send forth thy sickle and reap............'

This is interesting. Just as in Revelation 14:15, the Book of Daniel also shows 2 mighty Messengers talking to each other! Awesome!

Daniel 8:16
And I heard a Man's voice
between the banks of the Ulai, who called, and said, “Gabriel, make this man understand the vision.”
Daniel 9:21
yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the Man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering.
Daniel 10:
5 I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold! a Man clothed in linen,
with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. 6 His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.
13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days.
Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help Me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fine. You don't have scripture, and are embarrassed. I get it.
Quite presumptuous aren't we. I have provided Scripture and am far from embarrassed.
And by you're rude continual behaviour I wonder exactly it is you think you know.
Like I said just because one doesn't agree with you is no reason to be rude and obnoxious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks.

So when scripture speaks of the dead resurrecting at the last trump, what does that mean? What trumpet is that?
What verse are you referring to in regards to the last trumpet?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What verse are you referring to in regards to the last trumpet?

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi all, just providing some thoughts from God's WORD now on Question 3.

Q3. HOW DO WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD?

REVELATION 14:7, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God [φοβέω means to be frightened and alarmed, to be in awe and to revere, afraid and reverence], and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

GLORY [כּבוד כּבד Hebrew means splender and honour]

1 CHRONICLES 16:10 Glory you in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

1 CHRONICLES 16:24 [PSALMS 96:3] Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvelous works among all nations.

1 CHRONICLES 16:27 Glory and honor are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

1 CHRONICLES 16:28-35 [PSALMS 96:7-10]
[28], Give to the LORD, you kindreds of the people, give to the LORD glory and strength. [29], Give to the LORD the glory due to his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

PSALMS 29:1-2 [1], Give to the LORD, O you mighty, give to the LORD glory and strength. [2], Give to the LORD the glory due to his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

PSALMS 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

PSALMS 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

JEREMIAH 9:23-24 [23], Thus said the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: [24] But let him that glories glory in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, said the LORD.

HOSEA 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore, will I change their glory into shame.

JOHN 7:18 He that speaks of himself seeks his own glory: but he that seeks his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

ROMANS 2:6-13 [6], Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
[7], To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life: [8], But to them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, [9], Tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; [10], But glory, honor, and peace, to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: [11], For there is no respect of persons with God. [12], For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

[13], For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

PHILIPPIANS 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

2 PETER 1:3 According as his divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue.

…………….

CONCLUSION: Giving glory to God means to live a life of holiness and obedience through faith in God’s WORD. Living a life of sin turns glory into shame *HOSEA 4:7. Living a life of holiness is declaring his name among the heathen. We are to worship God in the beauty of holiness. This is what it means to give glory to God. Giving glory to God is letting him save you from your sins as you have faith in God's WORD.

God bless.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Ok. That is what I thought , but didn't want to presume.
First I need to state that 1st Thessalonians and 1st Corinthians were written long before John wrote Revelation.
Therefore the readers of Pauls letters had no understanding of the 7 trumpets in Revelation, therefore he had to write in a manner that they would understand what trumpet he was referring to.
1st Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1st Corinthians 15:50-54 are parallel with one another.
Same topic , same writer, two different groups receiving the message.
That being said , the trumpets in Revelation are considered Angelic trumpets which the recipients of Paul's two letters had no idea about .

The trump in 1st Corinthians 15:52 is called the trump of God and this particular trump is not the same as any trump in Revelation.
It is a summons trump . A call for the dead in Christ to resurrect (all believers that died since the time of Pentacost) and all present believers at that time.
This particular trump summons the Church.
It will be the end of the Church AGE.
This awesome event removes the Bride of Christ before the devine judgment of God comes down on a lost world who have rejected Christ.
Not to punish the Church.
Through the tribulation many , multitudes will come to Christ as Saviour.
These believers have to endure as best they can , but many will become martyrs.
Their resurrection and the OT saints resurrection (not the Jerusalem saints, they get resurrected at the rapture of the Church) will occur at the end of the tribulation and before the 1,000 literal year reign of Christ here on earth.
It truly is a blessing and special time to be a believer in the Church age.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am not at all presumptuous to say that.

I've seen it for myself in SDA literature.

Brother much of what you have posted I think is misunderstanding but we will touch on some of this here as we move through the questions in the OP. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Here is what scholars of pagan Greek and Roman society said about the SDA historical claims.

You can read more from the appropriate article by the protestant writer Ralph Woodrow.

From the world renowned British Museum in
London, England, Department of Greek and Roman
Antiquities:
Sir:
I am commanded by the Assistant Keeper of Greek
and Roman Antiquities to reply as follows to your
questions on the ancient week:
Question 1: Did the pagan Romans and Greeks ever
have any regular weekly day of rest from secular
work?
Answer: No.
Question 2: Did they have any regular weekly
festival day?
Question 3: Did they have any regular weekly day
when they assembled for pagan worship?
Question 4: Did they have any special day of the
week when individuals went to the temples to pray
or make offerings?
Answer: No; both for Greeks and Romans the month
was the unit and not the week. The Greek calendar
varied in different states but the month was generally
divided into three periods of ten days. The Romans
reckoned from three fi xed points in the month,
the Kaleend or fi rst, the Nones fi fth or seventh, the
Ides thirteenth or fi fteenth. These subdivisions in
themselves had no religious signifi cance. Also in the
Roman calendars were nundinal, or market days, at
periods of eight days. On these days farm work, etc.,
stopped and citizens fl ocked into the town markets.
To some extent this may be a regular stoppage of
secular work; but it had no religious signifi cance.
Question 5: As Sunday was sacred to the Sun, Monday
to the Moon, Saturday to Saturn, etc., were those
supposed deities worshipped on their own particular
days more than on any other days?
Answer: No; the old worship of the gods was disappearing
when the seven-day week came about. The
signifi cance of the deities’ names was astrological,
not religious, e.g., if a person were born on Monday,
the moon would infl uence his horoscope, but the
moon was never an object of common worship.
Question 6: When was our week of seven days fi rst
introduced into the Roman calendar?
Answer: There are traces in the literature of the late
republic (fi rst century B. C.) that the Romans used
the week of seven days for astrological purposes, in
connection with the many Eastern superstitions of
slightly because of space limitations) are
as follows:
Antiquities:
Sir:
work?
festival day?
or make offerings?
the period. It was probably the third century, A. D.
before the seven day week came into common use.
Question 7: From whom did the Romans learn the
week of seven days?
Answer: From the Jews, alternately the Assyrians
and Babylonians; the names were probably fi xed by
the Hellenistic Greeks.
Question 8: Did the pagan Greeks ever adopt in
common life, or in their calendar, the week of seven
days?
Question 9: Did Apollo, the Sun-god, either among
the Romans or Greeks, have any special day on which
he was worshipped with prayers or offerings more
than on any other day?
Answer: There were certain set festivals at various
temples; these were annual, not weekly.
Question 10: Did the pagan reverence for Sunday
have anything to do in infl uencing Christians to
select that day as their rest day?
Answer: No; it can hardly be said that there
was any special reverence for Sunday in pagan
times (see answer to Number 5).
—I am, sir,

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Here is what scholars of pagan Greek and Roman society said about the SDA historical claims.

You can read more from the appropriate article by the protestant writer Ralph Woodrow.

Antiquities:
Sir:
work?
festival day?
or make offerings?
slightly because of space limitations) are
as follows:
Antiquities:
Sir:
work?
festival day?
or make offerings?
the period. It was probably the third century, A. D.
before the seven day week came into common use.
Question 7: From whom did the Romans learn the
week of seven days?
Answer: From the Jews, alternately the Assyrians
and Babylonians; the names were probably fi xed by
the Hellenistic Greeks.
Question 8: Did the pagan Greeks ever adopt in
common life, or in their calendar, the week of seven
days?
Question 9: Did Apollo, the Sun-god, either among
the Romans or Greeks, have any special day on which
he was worshipped with prayers or offerings more
than on any other day?
Answer: There were certain set festivals at various
temples; these were annual, not weekly.
Question 10: Did the pagan reverence for Sunday
have anything to do in infl uencing Christians to
select that day as their rest day?
Answer: No; it can hardly be said that there
was any special reverence for Sunday in pagan
times (see answer to Number 5).
—I am, sir,

In History and antiquity most scholars are specialists in specific areas. Even then very few scholars are in agreement on all things. Also, not every scholar or historian is a specialist in every area. Depending on the source, bias also comes in to play for the interpretation of History which can be religiously and/or politically motivated.

If you are interested in historical references and sources of paganism, sunworship and how it has infiltrated Christianity I have some very good historical references you may be intesested in. However this is not the subject of discussion for this OP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not at all presumptuous to say that.

I've seen it for myself in SDA literature.
Friend, it is presumptuous to call me a SDA.
You could of asked. I told you that I am not.
From my post history that should be obvious.
Anyway , I told you what I am.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

In History and antiquity most scholars are specialists in specific areas. Not every scholar or historian is a specialist in every area. Also, depending on the source, bias also comes in to play for the interpretation of History which can be religious and politically motivated.

If you are interested in historical references and sources of paganism, sunworship and how it has infiltrated Christianity I have some very good historical references you may be intesested in. However this is not the subject of discussion for this OP.

A few detailed historical references you can google and may be able to download as PDF's over the net.

1. The Two Babylons or the papal worship by Alexander Hislop *Download pdf.
2. The Antichrist 666 by Roy Allan Anderson
3. Babylon Mystery Religion by Ralph Woodrow (retracted book arguments here but good read).

Hope this helps

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.