Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are a toy and are helpful to kids with ADHD and Asperger's.
I had to learn with my grandson, who is an Aspie, that he actually focuses better when he is allowed to swing a leg, fidget with something, or even get up and walk around while he is memorizing something. When we study for an exam he paces.
It was his old occupational therapist that told me about letting him fidget with something.

I have similar behaviors as your friend.

But let's just play "Devil's Advocate"... You're advocating the use of fidget spinners as a therapeutic device to be practiced as medicine; just 200 years ago the Christian world would have called that witchcraft, and you could have burned at the stake for far less, no doubt. ADHD is seen as a mental illness, which most used to consider 'unclean spirits'... You're advocating that fidget spinners are a good tool to exorcise or appease unclean spirits. There are MANY cultures today who would see it the SAME WAY lol.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hahaha, definitely not a satanic toy. However the 666 hand sign that celebrities, athletes and Trump like to throw up at every chance is very real and very satanic.

Not its not. Satanists have adopted/stole it. It is a hand sign to keep the devil or evil eye AWAY in Italy called the maloik or malocchio.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that. Some gems now and then. That's what we hang around for I imagine.
I dont even believe half the things "I" say......I would have to reduce the believability of these posts to about 10%

Upvote 0

jeffinjapan

Jun 8, 2017
New Orleans, LA
✟9,595.00
Country
Japan
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Fidget spinners 'are satanic', claims Paraguayan pastor | Daily Mail Online
An evangelical pastor has branded fidget spinners 'satanic' as they make youngsters perform a 'sign of the devil' with their hands.

Juan Mariano Avalos, of the Congregation of the First Christians in Paraguay, posted a sermon on Facebook about how use of the toys could lead to eternal damnation.

But his attack on the gadgets attracted widespread mockery, with one commenter pointing out that people make the same sign with their hands while drinking coffee.
It's non-sense like this that makes an unreasonable option, atheism, seem reasonable.

Upvote 0

SaintNick

Jun 10, 2017
US
✟28,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not its not. Satanists have adopted/stole it. It is a hand sign to keep the devil or evil eye AWAY in Italy called the maloik or malocchio.
Whatever, you say. They claim the same crap with the Devil Horns in metal music. Bottom line is they sold their souls to Satan and influence the children of the world via TV screens. If you can't see it or deny it you're either with it, or blind as a bat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I tell you the devil is very real and VERY VERY VERY intelligent... I would not be surprised one bit if these ''fidget spinners'' were indeed satanic toys. Pokémon, Harry Potter, and Disney are all satanic, and most people would laugh or get angry at you saying that because they are ''childrens movies.'' A friend of mine from college was a pastors son and his dad didn't let him play with pokemon as a kid because its satanic... at the time I thought ''wow, what an incredibly sheltered kid,'' but now I 100 percent agree with it. I imagined playing with a fidget spinner just now and I cringed when I saw the devil horns my hands made

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,934.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's like everything that becomes popular or fun is satanic.

That might be true :)

John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you call the 666 hand sign has only ever meant OK that I have ever seen. Using this sign in a completely innocent way means nothing. If someone (like me) has been taught it only means OK and only uses it to mean that it doesnt mean I am a satanist. The sign of the goat (middle two fingers folded in and outer fingers pointing up is more of a problem as it has no other meaning and is widely associated with questionable practices. Just look at rock concerts where half the audience where devil horns and make this sign.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An evangelical pastor has branded fidget spinners 'satanic' as they make youngsters perform a 'sign of the devil' with their hands.

Juan Mariano Avalos, of the Congregation of the First Christians in Paraguay, posted a sermon on Facebook about how use of the toys could lead to eternal damnation.

But his attack on the gadgets attracted widespread mockery, with one commenter pointing out that people make the same sign with their hands while drinking coffee.
Well it's satanic to join in mockery....
So ....let's not do that.

But no the spinner is a mechanical object with ball bearings.
Like a car wheel hub.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you call the 666 hand sign has only ever meant OK that I have ever seen. Using this sign in a completely innocent way means nothing. If someone (like me) has been taught it only means OK and only uses it to mean that it doesnt mean I am a satanist. The sign of the goat (middle two fingers folded in and outer fingers pointing up is more of a problem as it has no other meaning and is widely associated with questionable practices. Just look at rock concerts where half the audience where devil horns and make this sign.
Yes in a 1970 setting
But actually it is scarily interesting how much you see it pointedly used in the music industry.
Nothing to do with spinners though.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Using this sign in a completely innocent way means nothing. .

One of the devils greatest tactics is to ''desensitize'' us to sinful things, so that our conscience becomes seared over time. That was the original sin, the first lie, in the garden of Eden... ''oh you won't die, it's not a big deal to eat the fruit.'' A good example is myself, when I was 12 years old I started smoking cigarettes thinking it was harmless, after all, it's ''only a cigarette.'' By the time I'm 16 years old, I'm a full blown drug addict... I never would of dreamed in a million years things would of gotten that bad that quick, all starting from a little cigarette. Then from 18-23 I get arrested about 10 times for drug/alcohol related stuff. You get the picture. God's love is pure and even the slightest sin taints it and we must be washed clean of all unrighteousness daily or it will take root in us like the cigarettes did to me

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OwainK

May 9, 2017
North Wales
✟38,815.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Don't think so, like the people who claim that "pokemon" is satanic. Just people overreacting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.