• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anyone Know Any Good Links For In-Depth Bible Studies?

Discussion in 'Exposition & Bible Study' started by Christian Dude, Sep 5, 2004.

1. iamjcs

iamjcs Regular Member

+83
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
  2. His4Life

His4Life I believe there are ANGELS Among us

+56
    Baptist
    Married
    Wow that is some awesome info thanks for that post

3. iamjcs

iamjcs Regular Member

+83
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
  4. issa

issa pray for the peace of Jerusalem

+3
    Messianic
    Single
    how about a chapter by chapter discussion...where can we find that?

5. cruztacean

cruztacean Senior Member

+43
    Christian
    Private
    Maybe we should start one here?

I'm so glad I found this thread! I'd just gotten through posting, maybe a day or so ago, that I couldn't find a good online bible study course. My google searches all turned up "courses" that were designed to sell me on their own denomination, and I noticed it was always one of two in particular. I was beginning to be very disappointed, until I found this.

6. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

+2
    SDA
    Single
    The "Institute of Biblical Knowledge" might be able to help.
    It has many different topics to choose from.
    www.iofbk.com

7. cruztacean

cruztacean Senior Member

+43
    Christian
    Private
    :sigh:

Edited out. Changed mind about post, decided to go PM instead.

8. mythbuster

mythbuster Senior Member

+17
    Christian
  9. Rut

Rut All creation points to the almighty Creator.

+724
    Protestant
    Single
    I wonder if any have a good link about the Bible language and explain the words deep For example if you take the english word brother what it mean deep in greek.I had one for some weeks ago but I have lost it and I can`t found the post I post it in

10. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

+129
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    As a charismatic why would you not want to sharpen your view by dealing with those the are different? If you want serious theological discussion you need to deal with all views. If you are correct in your view then you need to know what everyone else believes and how they defend their side of the argument.
    I am not charismatic and you are. How can I learn from you? If I ask you a question about a given subject. Then I would expect you to defend your view, with enthusiasm and passion in explaining why you choose to understand a passage, paragraph, chapter or book as you do. It is easy to discuss what we believe but to deal and grapple with the challenge can only re-enforce you or change you. If you are person seeking truth then dive in head first into the “controversial” and “different” beliefs. Try to understand why others believe different. Take another look at why you believe as you do.
    Gordon

11. TonyRomano

TonyRomano New Member

+0
    Christian
    the best bible study i have ever read is a new testament handbook called 'the untold story of the new testament church.' it puts the whole new testament into a story in chronological order and fills in all the historical background. has any read it? the author's name is Frank Viola.
    Tony

12. EmmausWalk28

EmmausWalk28 New Member

+1
    Methodist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    this is a great thread. I love it. doges anyone know of a site where fellow christians get together in a chat room or something and discuss the bible? I think it would be great to be able to interact with fellow christians online like that. If anyone knows of any place like that could they please let me know. Thanks!

13. PsH

PsH Member

+4
    Christian
    Single
    http://www.thecallingwegot.blogspot.com/

this is a bible study that has many denominations etc in it, the aim for it was to study the word of god together and find the truth from the word and encourage each other, u may like it

14. Abuja

Abuja New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Right now I have started a In-Depth Bible study into The Family In Heaven on Chrsitianlinks. I have also posted the First three pages of it under non-denominational hererTitled The Family in Heaven. The first two pages are and intorduction. The third page is the first if 21 lessons that the Bible Study Includes. Also on the First Introduction page at the Top is my contact info if you have any questions.

Sincerely, Larry

15. pletho

pletho Member

+4
    Married
    Hello, Bri, God bless you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, I may be able to personnaly help you, depending on what you are endeavoring to understand or study, I am new to this site. Let me know if interested.

Love, In-Christ, Steve

16. ozmum

ozmum Member

+15
    Christian
    Married
    There are some very good Bible studies at
    http://www.homechurchresources.com

and a great small Christian forum ,also a Bible answers
    Skypecast link for live Bible discussion .

Recommended.

17. Proact

Proact New Member

+1
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The list is extensive. I just want to add one site under Miracles & Faith;
    http://www.thelordwonders.org. The site is dedicated to the Deity of our Lord Jesus the Messiah.

18. dhal911

dhal911 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am looking for a bible that has NASB/KJV..is there such one?

19. dhal911

dhal911 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am looking for a bible that has NASB/KJV..is there such one?

20. dhal911

dhal911 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    ;) I am looking for a bible that has NASB/KJV..is there such one?