Anyone Know Any Good Links For In-Depth Bible Studies?

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

I'm really looking to find some. I am Charismatic so I'd like them to stay
or at least not put down the Charismatic beliefs... any help is appreciated!

DId you all really dig up a 16 year old thread???

Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Try Malcolm Smith, an incredible teacher that is not well known, but is deep and simple at the same time. He takes you to the very heart of the gospel and to the very heart of God. Below you have a link to an online seminar (about an hour long). He has about 413 teachings on different subjects that you can access by typing a number (e.g. webinar #300, (Malcolm Smith), etc.). I have been following him since 1984 which has allowed me to learn much more than the generic teachings that we have been taught in church.

Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Yes. I am versed in the scriptures, but I need more. Anything sensible (no prophetic teachings of the future aka dispensationalism), I take good, solid teachings, no matter how old. Thanks.

Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My apologies. I've given thread links to non-members of that site before now and they've worked fine. Perhaps something has changed at that end.
I got a chance to look at your link after it finally opened up, but the truth is that I was looking for a YouTube teacher (not a pastor or preacher) to explain the scriptures in a sensible way. I am myself a teacher, but I want to increase my knowledge of God's word. Thank you anyway for trying.

Blessings,

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship

With Prayers,
Bri
Up to a few years ago, I knew several at least, tried tested and proven true men of God and their lessons.
Looking recently, in the last few weeks, almost all the sites that revealed the truth about medicine, religion, the Bible, God, or anything at all, are gone.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Truth, Salvation, "The Pearl of Great Price" may well be concealed in the oldest threads, eh ? Remember in Jesus' Parable where it was found ? An overgrown lot, hidden.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
to explain the scriptures
v=jw3xOco4LWo
Just a start, of course...
verified, vetted, tested, proven true in line with all Scripture.

vs other teachings online on youtube or other sites which are very far off.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Perhaps good reading :

"..The Lord Jesus has stated that any unregenerated person born but once (i.e., born only of man), is flesh and is therefore living in the realm of the flesh. During the period we were unregenerated we indeed "lived in the passions of our flesh, following the desires of body and mind, and so we were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind" because "it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God" (Eph. 2.3; Rom. 9.8). A man whose soul may yield to the lusts of the body and commit many unmentionable sins may be so dead to God (Eph. 2.1)-"dead in trespasses and the uncircumcision of ... flesh" (Col. 2.13) -that he may have no consciousness of being sinful. On the contrary he may even be proud, considering himself better than others. Frankly speaking, "while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death" for the simple reason that we were "carnal, sold under sin." We therefore with our flesh "serve the law of sin" (Rom. 7.5, 14, 25).

Although the flesh is exceedingly strong in sinning and following selfish desire it is extremely weak towards the will of God. Unregenerated man is powerless to fulfill any of God's will, being "weakened by the flesh." And the flesh is even "hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, indeed it cannot" (Rom. 8.3, 7). ""

• Optimistic
Reactions: Daniel Marsh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Bibjam.zip will get you an e-bible that uses the 1611KJV text (with the spelling update) It comes with a few study aids, the best aid is the search engine as it lets you easily find all references to certain terms, like the 24 references to the term 'day of the lord'. When something is unclear move to a part you understand and read about that, the rest will become clearer the more you study the book.

Upvote 0