Anyone Know Any Good Links For In-Depth Bible Studies?

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0
May 27, 2021
Grand Cayman
✟9,155.00
Country
Cayman Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm really looking to find some. I am Charismatic so I'd like them to stay
or at least not put down the Charismatic beliefs... any help is appreciated!

With Prayers,
Bri

Straight to the point:
5 LESSONS

Upvote 0

Marc Munday

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
✟8,009.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bible Study/Fellowship online and in person

Session 1 Wednesday Bible Study/Fellowship via Zoom (no time limit)

10am AEDT (Australia)
8pm EDT (USA/Canada)
8am CST (China)
2am SAST (Africa)
2am IST (Israel)

Session 2 Wednesday Bible Study/Fellowship via Zoom (no time limit)

8pm AEDT (Australia)
6am EDT (USA/Canada)
6pm CST (China)
12 noon SAST (South Africa)
12 noon IST (Israel)

Topic: Scriptural study and fellowship.

Time: This is a recurring meeting weekly other times as agreed in replies to post are also optional.

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Meeting ID: 643 308 3184
Passcode: redletter

Feel free to invite other people you know as well so we can all be sharpened and filled with spiritual food.

Upvote 0

Dusty Dahlin

Let us live up to what we have already obtained.
Jan 20, 2018
Sacramento
✟5,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

With Prayers,
Bri

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am also a historic conservative charismatic, and I offer some in-depth Bible studies.
here is a sample:

You can find more of my material at thelampchurch.com/resources
Keep up the good work, Dusty Dahlin.
I love what you have said, let us abound in thanksgiving to God. To God be all glory and praise. Amen

Upvote 0

Brandonn Carr

Sep 13, 2021
San Deigo
✟8,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Part 1.jpg
Part 2.jpg
Part 3.jpg
Hello, I'm new to this group but for anyone who is seeking a deeper look into the Bible, I'd like to share an opportunity with you. It's a three-day Bible-based Webinar this coming September 24th, 25th, and 26th at 7 p.m. PST.

Here are the topics that will be covered:

Day 1 Topic: Is the Bible relevant to your life?
Misinformation, anxiety, and uncertainty — life can sometimes be challenging. Can a book written thousands of years ago still be relevant and help you navigate what you're going through?

Day 2 Topic: Why should you trust the Bible?
They say science contradicts the Bible and can't be true. But what if science actually proves the Bible true? Discover why the Bible is a reliable source you can believe and trust.

Day 3 Topic: How can the Bible help you navigate the uncertainties of life?
The Bible talks about the instabilities happening in the world. How can seeking and understanding biblical truth help you navigate the problems ahead?

Please note there is no payment or obligation to you. If you're interested in listening in but you're not sure please check out the link below to find out more and you can decide from there if it's worth your time. Best wishes and God Bless!

Is the Bible the guide you can trust?

If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help!
-Brandonn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟108,005.00
Faith
Baptist
Let me add my own Bible Study page at John Stevenson Bible Study Page -- it tends to include quite a bit in the way of Bible charts as well as commentaries on various books of the Bible.
WARNING! This is NOT a useful Bible study site—it is a site that teaches Reformed theology and that makes a mockery of the atonement of Christ. Indeed, it teaches that the beloved apostle Paul, upon his faith in Christ, was sold into slavery under sin (Rom. 7:14) and lost the victory over sin that He had experienced as a Jew (Phil. 3:6). Indeed, the Bible scholar and linguist Adam Clarke wrote of this most shameful interpretation of Romans 7:14-25,

It is difficult to conceive how the opinion could have crept into the Church, or prevailed there, that “the apostle speaks here of his regenerate state; and that what was, in such a state, true of himself, must be true of all others in the same state.” This opinion has, most pitifully and most shamefully, not only lowered the standard of Christianity, but destroyed its influence and disgraced its character. It requires but little knowledge of the spirit of the Gospel, and of the scope of this epistle, to see that the apostle is, here, either personating a Jew under the law and without the Gospel, or showing what his own state was when he was deeply convinced that by the deeds of the law no man could be justified, and had not as yet heard those blessed words: Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way, hath sent me that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, Act_9:17.​

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟108,005.00
Faith
Baptist
John Stevenson is an evangelical Presbyterian theologian. Very respected.

John Stevenson is a retired firefighter with some education from online schools that lack regional accreditation (the accreditation that ALL good colleges and Universities have).

Good in-depth Bible study sites equip their users with the necessary tools to perform their own exegesis of passages in the Bible. A good example of such a site is e-Sword: Free Bible Study for the PC. This free site has the extra advantage of it being downloadable onto your PC, Apple Mac, iPad, and iPhone! Moreover, it is a nonsectarian site. It favors Protestantism, but among the Bibles that can be studied in detail is the 1752 revision of the Roman Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible. This translation, along with more than 50 other free translations, can be searched for any word in the Bible, an exact phrase such as “the LORD in the pillar of fire”, for verses that contain all of the words in the phrase, or any of the words in the phrase. Additionally, this site includes 13 Bible free commentaries that can be searched using the same parameters as the Bible translations. Furthermore, other websites offer very many additional free modules that work with the e-sword program. Moreover, premium Bible translation modules may be purchased for $9.99-$14.99 (The NIV module comes from Zondervan, a division HarperCollins Publishers LLC, so it very much more expensive!)

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

With Prayers,
Bri
Maybe YouTube as a starting point. It would give you a place to start your research as it is almost all false doctrine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeterJennen

Sep 25, 2022
Great White North
✟17,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe YouTube as a starting point. It would give you a place to start your research as it is almost all false doctrine.

Satire,
Here’s one for you:

A Time, and Times, and a Half of Time

Most Christian scholars say the following verses from Daniel are a future event. I say that some of these prophecies have already been fulfilled, and some are in the process of being fulfilled in the present A.D. dispensation. I do not believe that “a time, and times, and half a time” is a 3 ½ year event.

We have to pick up the subject back in Daniel, chapter 11. Dan 11:40-45 And at the time of the end... And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

“I see Rome in the planted tabernacles of his palace.” So, we are at the time of the end. Now what?

Dan 12:1-2 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

Michael stands up.

Rev 12:7-17 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child]. 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and halfa time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

If “time, times, and a half” is only 3 ½ years, the remnant of the woman’s seed wouldn’t be very big. Let’s not forget about them that sleep in the dust of earth awakening.

Mat 27:50-53 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

This happened almost 2000 years ago. Why did they arise?

1Pet 3:18-19 18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;" 1Pet 4:6 "For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

How long is the time of the end? Remember Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Dan 12:3-10 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. (There is only one way to be righteous, and that is to repent and believe upon Jesus Christ.) 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. 6 And [one] said to the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, How long [shall it be to] the end of these wonders? 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished. 8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Rev 10:5-7 5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. (Dan 12:8 fulfilled.)

1Co 15:50-55 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

We are changed at the last (7th )trumpet, those of us that are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Rev 11:15-18 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 14:6-13 KJV 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed [are] the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The ONLY way to be Holy is to believe upon the Lord, Jesus Christ.

On a side note: If you do a concordance search for the word “tribulation”, and read the verses in context, you will see how it is described as a future event before Jesus paid the price on the cross, and it is described as a current event after Jesus paid the price on the cross.

I hope you can see, we are changed at the end of the tribulation. I should add here: The great tribulation is not worse than any other, it is unlike any other. The tribulation is great, that is, it is large, vast, like the flood that comes out of the serpents mouth. Might the word "great" mean it is long?

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Satire,
Here’s one for you:
A Time, and Times, and a Half of Time
Most Christian scholars say the following verses from Daniel are a future event. I say that some of these prophecies have already been fulfilled, and some are in the process of being fulfilled in the present A.D. dispensation. I do not believe that “a time, and times, and half a time” is a 3 ½ year event.
It depends on the reference, in Da:7 it is referencing the 3 1/2 days the two witnesses are in the grave after being killed by one of the immortal kings that play the role of the north and south kings from Da:11.
There is a longer version in my study notes, as well as showing that Rome was part of the brass, rather than being part of the iron/clay kingdom that exist when 'sons of God' from Ge:6 make a return for the last 3 1/2 years before Christ returns.
The 'abomination' being referenced is Satan sitting on a throne in Jerusalem. The two witnesses show up in Jerusalem the day the 1st trump sounds, they die 1260 day later, killed by a fallen angel that appears when the 5th trump sounds and 'dies' on the same the two witnesses are resurrected. 4 days for Satan as well as 4 days for the first 4 trumps to sound, it is the 5th trump that is 'tribulation'. 1260 days later their 42-month period is over and the 1,000-year reign begins.
Da:11:31-33:
And arms shall stand on his part,
and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength,
and shall take away the daily sacrifice,
and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries:
but the people that do know their God shall be strong,
and do exploits.
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many:
yet they shall fall by the sword,
and by flame,
by captivity,
and by spoil,
many days.
Da:7:24-26:
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise:
and another shall rise after them;
and he shall be diverse from the first,
and he shall subdue three kings.
And he shall speak great words against the most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the most High,
and think to change times and laws:
and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
But the judgment shall sit,
and they shall take away his dominion,
to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Re:11:11:
And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them,
and they stood upon their feet;
and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

When mentioned in Da:12 it is a summation as the Da:11 passage includes the first few verses of Da:11 as it is referencing the Re:20:4 resurrection based in the vision of the same book of life as found in Re:10.
In Re:12 the time refers to the 3 1/2 years between John the Baptist being called and Jesus dying. The last reference is a reference to the 42 months given to the Church in the opening verses of Re:11. Trumps:1-end of #6.

The reference to 'days shortened' is the 7 vials only lasting 3 1/2 hours, rather than going on any longer, there would be no life at all left. 1,000 years later, the Re:20:4 group will be holy enough to be 'inside the fire' and not be harmed'.
M't:24:22:
And except those days should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Upvote 0

black-pawn

Nov 24, 2022
Woodhaven
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

With Prayers,
Bri
I'll give you a fantastic teacher that few know about if you like.

Upvote 0
Dec 15, 2022
Grantham
✟25,509.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I can offer you this link, which covers a lot of the Bible, but it's only fair to warn you that it's a collection of my own pieces on another site.
You can read the threads (but not reply to them) without joining the site

Upvote 0