✟15,077.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Br0k3n said:
Humble! And a new employee of KSBJ!!!

Wellcome here! You're close enough to come to our Spurgeon Conference starting Sunday 3/19-3/22 at Founders Baptist Church, corner of Aldine Westfield and Cypresswood Dr. You'll be glad you came, for sure! Check us out at FoundersBaptist.org

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
porterross said:
Austin is great :thumbsup:

We love the Zoo, Town Lake & the Congress St. bridge bat flights in the shadow of the Capitol.

Best Martinis ever at the Four Seasons
:clap:
Oh yeah! And you can always walk up and down 6th Street with out spending a dime and have a great time. :) I miss the hiking in the Greenbelt myself. You'd think they'd have something like that in NC where I'm at now...but they don't. At least not in the Raleigh/Durham area. :doh:

Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
WalksWithChrist said:
Oh yeah! And you can always walk up and down 6th Street with out spending a dime and have a great time. :) I miss the hiking in the Greenbelt myself. You'd think they'd have something like that in NC where I'm at now...but they don't. At least not in the Raleigh/Durham area. :doh:

That's shocking. I used to live outside of Atlanta and there were miles of trails for hiking & biking.

Where do all the college students get to for the great outdoors?

6th St. is fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
porterross said:
That's shocking. I used to live outside of Atlanta and there were miles of trails for hiking & biking.

Where do all the college students get to for the great outdoors?

6th St. is fun.
I've been to Atlanta a couple times. It's a lot more biker/hiker friendly tha around here. There are a couple parks in the area that have "hiking" but they are state parks and are fairly small and have roads or residences right up on them. You really don't feel like you're even in "nature" at all. :sigh: NC has lots of woods...just not where I am.

I miss Austin!

Upvote 0