Anyone here from Texas?

revkajewel

Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally!
Jun 5, 2005
Austin, TX
✟11,735.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Is there anyone from Austin?
austin.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lfoxx

Dec 2, 2005
Houston
✟15,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I live here in Houston. I am trying to find good christian friends here. I recently rededicated my life to Christ and am haveing a hard time because all my friends are non believers. I have tried to preach the word to them but thier so far off in thier own worlds that its to the point where when im around them I start to act like them again.Dont get me wrong I love my friends because they have been there for me. I want christian friends, friends that I can grow in my walk with Christ. I have always been a social butterfly so this has been a little bit of adjustment (not having my girls around) Anyone here ever been in this boat? Where do you meet christian people you can bond with. I have tried the church but I havent really met anyone. Any suggestions??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.