Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Marmaladegirl22 said:
What is an aggie?

I love Texas food mmmmm, better then asian food.
An Aggie is one of those scruffy little prarie dogs that has fleas. LOL No, it's a person that goes to Texas A&M University. They are big rivals with University of Texas. I'm from Austin...so I heard about a million Aggie jokes. ;) There is even a book! And apparently...web sites. http://home.earthlink.net/~mike_scott/aggjoke.htm

Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟37,331.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
WalksWithChrist said:
Just one, but they get three hours of college credit to do it. ;) I cheated on the answer...it's on the site I just posted! ^_^

Uh, hum!!!

You cross the line with Aggie jokes when you insult our level of academic challenge. I can asuure that during my entire degree program in Engineering at TAMU, never was a credit earned so easily.

If you want to make fun of a Texas University for lack of academic requirements, pick on Texas "Tceh".
...(see visual example below)

tceh3pv.jpg

^_^

I couldn't resist.
:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
porterross said:
Uh, hum!!!

You cross the line with Aggie jokes when you insult our level of academic challenge. I can asuure that during my entire degree program in Engineering at TAMU, never was a credit earned so easily.

If you want to make fun of a Texas University for lack of academic requirements, pick on Texas "Tceh".
...(see visual example below)

tceh3pv.jpg

^_^

I couldn't resist.
:p
You're a good sport for an Aggie!!! :wave: Nice pic of Tech tho. :thumbsup: That's "Tech" as in "Vo-Tech" right? LOL

Reactions: porterross
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rin4Christ

Jan 19, 2006
✟8,815.00
Faith
Methodist
WalksWithChrist said:
I'm from Austin...so I heard about a million Aggie jokes.

I'm from College station, so I have heard my fair share of Aggie jokes. In fact I was told one time that most of the best Aggie jokes come out of aggieland and are made up by Aggie's. We have some many weird quirks, that its pretty hard to understand why we do what we do. :confused:

"From the outside looking in you can't understand it:scratch: , from the inside looking out you can't describe it"

Actually we don't know half the reasons for the things we do. We just call it an "old-army tradition" and keep doing it! ;) :thumbsup: (GIG-EM)

Upvote 0

ling04

Mar 18, 2006
Texas, baby!
✟7,865.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
HOWDY!!!
I am most definitely a proud Texan and Aggie!

*Born n raised in CONROE
*Fell in love with COLLEGE STATION and live there currently
*Work in MONTGOMERY
*Adore AUSTIN and hope to live there a short while
*until I return to CONROE again in the future (where I was born, where I was raised, where I keep all my yesterdays, where they'll put me in the ground, this is my town!)

Oh and I *love* Aggie jokes. My family is all longhorns and I still don't tire of them (dad played football for Texas the previous time they won the national championship and our house is ridiculously burnt orange) :thumbsup: <-- too bad the gig'em guy is orange, eh?
;)

Upvote 0