Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ling04 said:
HOWDY!!!
I am most definitely a proud Texan and Aggie!

*Born n raised in CONROE
*Fell in love with COLLEGE STATION and live there currently
*Work in MONTGOMERY
*Adore AUSTIN and hope to live there a short while
*until I return to CONROE again in the future (where I was born, where I was raised, where I keep all my yesterdays, where they'll put me in the ground, this is my town!)

Oh and I *love* Aggie jokes. My family is all longhorns and I still don't tire of them (dad played football for Texas the previous time they won the national championship and our house is ridiculously burnt orange) :thumbsup: <-- too bad the gig'em guy is orange, eh?
;)

It is great that you love your hometown...so many folks don't.

Reactions: ling04
Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Rin4Christ said:
I'm leaving texas in a few months:( Grad school in Maryland starts in August. but I'll always have a bit of texan in me, and I'll always be 100% Aggie!

I sure hope so. It's hard to tolerate 2%'ers. ;)

Maryland is nice. Enjoy living in other areas while you can. You won't regret it later and Texas will still be home no matter where you are.
:thumbsup: Gig'em

Upvote 0

CarrieAg93

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2004
Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rin4Christ said:
I'm leaving texas in a few months:( Grad school in Maryland starts in August. but I'll always have a bit of texan in me, and I'll always be 100% Aggie!

We left TX to live in Arizona for a 3 years. While we made some good friends there, there's no place like home. Enjoy your time in Maryland and hopefully God will send you home again. Gig 'em '93. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

lillybug0514

Senior Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
Texas
✟10,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
36_1_47.gif

Yes much too hot already.... and of course my air conditioner broke today, so luckly it is raining right now and will cool off some till they can come and fix it... but I still love it here and dont wanna ever move :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
whoaelizabeth said:
The air conditioner in our church has died also. Only the back of the church (where the nursery and offices are) have AC :(

Im from austin! Not born here, but raised on the coast and i have been in austin for the past 12 years :) Gotta love it.

Keep austin weird!
I'll be in Austin next week. Sure hope it's not too hot!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.