Anyone from Pennsylvania?

hey i live in a little town called bedford, you'll hear people from around here pronounce it "bea-ford"...our idea of a good ole fashion time is chasen deer through the woods on foot with a bow and arrow on our back (i kid you not) ... a great activity ya city folk would enjoy is cow tippen. (wouldnt you country bumpkins agree?) :)

Upvote 0

doofus125

Goodbye
Aug 31, 2003
✟3,627.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Brandedbyfire777 said:
hey i live in a little town called bedford, you'll hear people from around here pronounce it "bea-ford"...our idea of a good ole fashion time is chasen deer through the woods on foot with a bow and arrow on our back (i kid you not) ... a great activity ya city folk would enjoy is cow tippen. (wouldnt you country bumpkins agree?) :)
I've been to Bedford several times camping and I can for sure say that it is cow tippin country :) but it's still a nice town in the middle of no where :)

Upvote 0
S

steviedee

I used to live in PA---Philadelphia(16th & Wallace), and in Scranton. Went to school near Carbondale. Pennsylvania is beautiful, and I love it. But will the EVER stop construction on I-81 North of Frackville?:prayer:

I am unfortunately shtuck in Cockeysville, Maryland, which is 19 mi. south of the PA line, so pretty much every Saturday I'm in York. I haunt the Christian Light Bookstore in East York, and there's a Chinese smorgasbord to die for around the corner on E. Market just east of the I-83 ramps there.:p

Upvote 0

Why?

"Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself"
Jul 16, 2004
✟9,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ChristianTeen said:
Is there anyone from Pennsylvania? And where exactly are you if so?

Before we lived in Oil City.
:wave:I'm from Oil City!!! Actually I lived in Venus (between OC and Clarion for most of my life.) Now I live between OC and Venus with an OC address.

I went to college at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums