Anyone from Pennsylvania?

mrslinky

Oct 27, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟15,857.00
Faith
Christian
God Bless the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas! Landsdale, Blue Bell, Norristown, Glen Olden, Bryn Mawr, Ardmore, ect. I know em all! And in the LV there's Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Butztown, Bath, Wilson, Bethlehem Township, Allentown, Emmaus, ect. Hip hip hoortay! It's a wonderful day!

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,013,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've lived in pa all my life. I started off near Carlisle Pike...moved to Camp Hill...and now I live in Lisburn (at the edge of Mechanicsburg and York) York County is actually about 30 feet away from me. Mechanicsburg is about 7 miles in the opposite direction. I now go to Messiah College--in Grantham, PA. Anyone near me??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GuruGreg

Worship Leader
May 27, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
✟183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I'm currently living in Pittsburgh and am working on my Masters in Computer Science at Pitt. I recently took over as worship leader at SPAG (South Pittsburgh Assembly of God) in the Carrick area, so if you get a chance to drop by, say "Hi!"

I've been in town for 2 years now, and I love the place. Can understand why people who do come here for a while have a hard time leaving!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristianTeen

livewire sparked
Sep 14, 2003
State College, PA
✟16,432.00
Faith
Methodist
BrianV said:
Johnstown, PA. Personally I think everyone in the country should know where that's at :) but since that's probably not true, we're 2 hours east of Pittsburgh, up in the hills.

Let's Go Chiefs! (http://www.johnstownchiefs.com)

Brian_V
Pretty close to me.:)

Upvote 0