Montrose, PA
✟195.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a senior in high school right now, living in Montrose PA. It's the county seat of Susquehanna county, but most of you, if not all, probably have never heard of it before. It's way out there. The closest places you may have heard of would be Tunkhannock(sp?) and Vestal. But it's a nice little town, Montrose. Too many druggies for my taste, but they're easy enough to avoid. Mostly I hang out with my Christian brethren either in church related activities or really any kind of spiritually stimulating environment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Epiphany

Multiple of the Way
Jan 25, 2004
Sol III, Northern Hemisphere
Visit site
✟436.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
ChristianTeen said:
Is there anyone from Pennsylvania? And where exactly are you if so?

I am from a small town 20 or 30 minutes from State College which is in the middle of the state. If you don't know where that is, Penn State University is there. My family moved here this summer. Before we lived in Oil City. That is between Pittsburgh and Erie.

Edit: Sorry I just realized I am in the wrong forum. Please delete or move.
To Life Immortal

Haddington PA, near Upper Darby.

Peace and Long Life
~*~ Epiphany ~*~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
lol at Epiphany...
Haddington near Upper Darby

Interesting enough, UD is the largest Township in the USA and Millbourne Borough in UD is the smallest borough in the US.

I am in Folsom (Ridley Township) about 3 miles out of Philly. Nice burb between Chester and Philly.

Upvote 0