Anyone else having endtime dreams or visions?

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel like God's time is drawing near. Yes oc no one knows the day or hour but i feel it may be near.

I made a point to cut out things in my life to rededicate my life to him but i feel like im getting distractions or things sent my way to throw my off.

Like a super persistent ex, worldly friends ect.

When i slept. I dreamt of the time drawing near and i dont really want to get into it but yeah maybe ill tell it later today. Im still a bit shaken. Bc my bday is coming up next month and I was thinking of doing some wild stuff ( God wouldnt approve of) and thats when the dream hit me.

And i realize time to get right is so very short.

Anyone else getting dreams, warnings ect?

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I feel like God's time is drawing near. Yes oc no one knows the day or hour but i feel it may be near.

I made a point to cut out things in my life to rededicate my life to him but i feel like im getting distractions or things sent my way to throw my off.

When i slept. I dreamt of the time drawing near and i dont really want to get into it but yeah maybe ill tell it later today. Im still a bit shaken. Bc my bday is coming up next month and I was thinking of doing some wild stuff ( God wouldnt approve of) and thats when the dream hit me.

Same here. Cutting people out and focusing on God makes people panic around you. My ex told me that she just cut out people that was toxic, and I should do the same when we were together. I never understood how it could be so easy for her, so I did not cut the toxic relationships with bad friends. Since then, I have not met her in 10 years, and she is still in my life, manipulating the very same friends she told me to cut out of my life 15 years ago. And has done a lot of bad stuff along the way. I have now realized that the only way to make that stop is to have a final talk to her and perhaps it can set her free if I forgive her face to face. A test

Regarding the friends, that should not be so hard. An easier test. I do not know what issues you have with friends, but if they fill you up with negative energy, it is toxic for your mental wellbeing, and will only distract your from finding salvation. In the past it made me angry and depressed. Now after finding faith, I just feel sorry for them, for all the problems they have and cannot deal with. I was weak, and it was about sitting with said friends smoking pot, and listening to their problems and tell them what they wanted to hear, to feel better about themselves. AKA lie to them, be a free shrink for folks who tried shrinks and stopped because they did not like what they were told. And all the time nagging about trying other drugs, and being exposed to their messed up sinful lives. And now I am supposed to invite that back in! No way jose. Is this something similar for you?

Your surroundings want to drag you back to sins, casual sex, drugs, other vices? Because they do not like the new you, where you focus on your soul for the timebeing?

Do not dream much. And more personal. Woke up a night, dreaming I was in a struggle against my brother who was strrangling me though. He was posessed by a demon. Not much to draw from it, I had just told him that I cut him off my familytree, and he was just a regular person to me, and I saw his seething anger. And I watched "a haunting" before I went to sleep. This person was particulary pushy, so it had to be done.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I used to have end of days dreams, fire, earthquake, tsunami etc. when I was heavily involved in Dispensationalism. Now they are pretty much gone.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please asks for your thread to be moved to "Sign Gifts" (forum guideline).

"Dreams and visions (and the interpretation of) are not allowed in this forum, but they may be shared and discussed in the Sign Gifts forum."

These forums are for posters who believe God still communicates with us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, (Job 33:14-16).

God did that in dreams to Abimelech, Jacob, Laban the Syrian, Joseph (son of Jacob and Rachel), Pharaoh, the wisemen, Joseph (entrusted with Jesus in His early years while on earth), Pilate's wife, and others. These are some of the ones recorded.

Some of Daniel's dreams are still being debated.

According to Daniel 1, God gave him understanding of all dreams and visions. Therefore, when we purse to understand dreams, we can consider what others say. Joseph and Daniel said their interpretations were from the Lord (Gen 41, Daniel 2). Additionally we have Scripture to help us. When they're from Him, we need to know His purpose.

Noteworthy -
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, (Job 33:14-16).

God did that in dreams to Abimelech, Jacob, Laban the Syrian, Joseph (son of Jacob and Rachel), Pharaoh, the wisemen, Joseph (entrusted with Jesus in His early years while on earth), Pilate's wife, and others. These are some of the ones recorded.

Some of Daniel's dreams are still being debated.

According to Daniel 1, God gave him understanding of all dreams and visions. Therefore, when we purse to understand dreams, we can consider what others say. Joseph and Daniel said their interpretations were from the Lord (Gen 41, Daniel 2). Additionally we have Scripture to help us. When they're from Him, we need to know His purpose.

Noteworthy -
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17
But later in the book of daniel, he did ask for help to interpret the dreams about the horned creatures. A wise old man or something like that, who told him about the 4 kingdoms, which of three would fall. Why is it against the rules to discuss dreaminterpretation when you have it in the bible?

Last edited:
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please asks for your thread to be moved to "Sign Gifts" (forum guideline).

"Dreams and visions (and the interpretation of) are not allowed in this forum, but they may be shared and discussed in the Sign Gifts forum."

These forums are for posters who believe God still communicates with us.
Oh i thought i posted there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

I have gotten a few dreams with endtime vibes to them but I also just feel it in the air. The best I can describe is just there are spiritual waves that hit all of society and I can feel it, In the past 10 years I can count the times I've felt these waves on my hands. Sometimes they revolve around presidential elections other times around panic like events like no power or lockdowns and other times when masks were no longer required, but one thing is consistent:

They all had people acting off just in general and they all reminded me of a feeling that the end was drawing closer.

I've been feeling like the end is near more and more each day. If they make vaccine passports a thing and require them for travel just around town etc I wouldn't be surprised, at this point I feel like I just try and live the way Jesus would approve of if He were to return at any moment and then trust that I will make it to Heaven when He arrives/the rapture happens

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I just saw the news, and it says that two people was killed by a bull yesterday. I never heard of such before in my country. And there has been shooting, and a guy who beat up 2 people badly. This is not normal here at all. So, that is kind of end time sign. And also, the politicians comment on the individual news, not normal.

Upvote 0

Yeshua John 3:16

Apr 17, 2021
Texas
✟21,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

A few months ago I had a dream where I saw a man(I don't know exactly police or military?) and heard: "mark of the beast".

God's warning us, tribulation is so close.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Yes, last night in a dream. And I made one painting which was warning New York about disaster about a month ago. I try to watch news if something will happen there.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, last night in a dream. And I made one painting which was warning New York about disaster about a month ago. I try to watch news if something will happen there.
oh u paint? Thats so neat. Yeah i try to watch the news too to see id rhings will line up.

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a few end times dreams, one with a giant wave or tsunami, and one about demons pretending to be aliens, in the time of the end (after a world war). The fact is these types of dreams a quite common if you look on YouTube. The problem is I am not convinced they come from God. Demons can also seed common dreams to get us believing weird things that will never happen. A few years ago I got onto YouTube after I had an end-time dream, saw matching dreams, and saw one predicting an asteroid would hit earth on a certain date. I was "SO" convinced that it must be going to happen I started to share it, and the date the guy posted. In the end, the event never occurred, the end times did not arrive, and I was made look like a fool. Just be very cautious of "presenting" end-time dreams as fact.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I had a few end times dreams, one with a giant wave or tsunami, and one about demons pretending to be aliens, in the time of the end (after a world war). The fact is these types of dreams a quite common if you look on YouTube. The problem is I am not convinced they come from God. Demons can also seed common dreams to get us believing weird things that will never happen. A few years ago I got onto YouTube after I had an end-time dream, saw matching dreams, and saw one predicting an asteroid would hit earth on a certain date. I was "SO" convinced that it must be going to happen I started to share it, and the date the guy posted. In the end, the event never occurred, the end times did not arrive, and I was made look like a fool. Just be very cautious of "presenting" end-time dreams as fact.
Ya I would love to share an end time dream I saw of someone on youtube. I saw the vid about a little under a year ago. It said people would be forced to show vaccine cards just to travel around and that's already happening the bizarre part of their testimony was that these killer type bees would come out and start stinging people and we'd be forced to stay in doors out of fear for our lives.

I honestly know this sounds like a troll but I kid you not it's a video and I really agree with you we should be careful what we watch and believe. For our sake I hope and pray that video is not going to happen

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

I did have one some years ago.

One night, going to bed, I close my eyes and start relaxing. The next moment, I feel a tremendously powerful presence. And by the power of the Spirit, it was crystal clear that I did not dare oppose this presence, because this was the presence of God the Father. So, I kept on praying, "Lord, please show me what I need to see." The fifth time, it was like I left this reality. So, I find myself in an open field, and it was about mid day, with the sun right above me. I walked for a bit, and was startled, because the sun faded away, and it became dark. Next, the starts start fading out rapidly, until they are all gone. And then, more strangely, they reappear, but something looked off. More and more stars started appearing, like a whole lot more than there were. This continued, and a mighty voice spoke "Do you think He's coming back alone?" And that was the end of it. I've never had another vision nearly this powerful, nor so completely enveloping.

It could have been about The Lord returning for the rapture, with a tremendous angelic force - perhaps one for each believer. Or perhaps the second coming, after the tribulation. But that would mean myself going through all of the tribulation, which would be impossible for any believer.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had a dream years ago that was very pointed. I don’t know if it referenced the end times but it showed a deception unfolding and blind allegiance by many people.

A few days ago I had one depicting unrest and a forced home entry by a group. It wasn’t my home but there were enough familiar elements for me to consider it a warning and confirmation we have to move (I’m planning to leave next year).

~bella

• Friendly
Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream years ago that was very pointed. I don’t know if it referenced the end times but it showed a deception unfolding and blind allegiance by many people.

A few days ago I had one depicting unrest and a forced home entry by a group. It wasn’t my home but there were enough familiar elements for me to consider it a warning and confirmation we have to move (I’m planning to leave next year).

~bella

Ah. Moving to another state? I had a rapture - like dream a few days ago. I just want to stay close to God as possible and seek him as much as possible bc everything is unwinding.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0