Anyone else having endtime dreams or visions?

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ah. Moving to another state? I had a rapture - like dream a few days ago. I just want to stay close to God as possible and seek him as much as possible bc everything is unwinding.

Overseas. I knew what it meant immediately. I wasn’t in my right place. The move is necessary for my family. We have to go.

Staying close to the Lord is important. But don’t worry yourself unnecessarily. Take one day at a time and ask for His insight on the day at hand.

What do you want me to do?
Who do you want me to pray for?
Who do you want me to bless?

Blessings aren’t always physical or monetary. You can bless someone with words. :)

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Overseas. I knew what it meant immediately. I wasn’t in my right place. The move is necessary for my family. We have to go.

Staying close to the Lord is important. But don’t worry yourself unnecessarily. Take one day at a time and ask for His insight on the day at hand.

What do you want me to do?
Who do you want me to pray for?
Who do you want me to bless?

Blessings aren’t always physical or monetary. You can bless someone with words. :)
Overseas seems like a good move bc the US is going down hill. Pray that the Lord speaks to me. I just want to know what to do and when-- in these last days its so very neccessary.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Overseas seems like a good move bc the US is going down hill. Pray that the Lord speaks to me. I just want to know what to do and when-- in these last days its so very neccessary.

This is a difficult period in many places. But I wouldn’t dwell on the subject too much and make yourself anxious. It’s easier to hear the Lord when we’re calm.

What are you reading now? Do you have a library card?

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a difficult period in many places. But I wouldn’t dwell on the subject too much and make yourself anxious. It’s easier to hear the Lord when we’re calm.

What are you reading now? Do you have a library card?

Idk if i owe anything on my card. I just told myself ill just focus moreso on God rather than what's foing in in the world.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Idk if i owe anything on my card. I just told myself ill just focus moreso on God rather than what's foing in in the world.

Contact them and see. You can check out digital and audio books for free online with your card.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have gotten a few dreams with endtime vibes to them but I also just feel it in the air. The best I can describe is just there are spiritual waves that hit all of society and I can feel it, In the past 10 years I can count the times I've felt these waves on my hands. Sometimes they revolve around presidential elections other times around panic like events like no power or lockdowns and other times when masks were no longer required, but one thing is consistent:

They all had people acting off just in general and they all reminded me of a feeling that the end was drawing closer.

I've been feeling like the end is near more and more each day. If they make vaccine passports a thing and require them for travel just around town etc I wouldn't be surprised, at this point I feel like I just try and live the way Jesus would approve of if He were to return at any moment and then trust that I will make it to Heaven when He arrives/the rapture happens
Yeah i agree if the passports become mandatory ( which people are fighting tooth and nail) ill be waiting for the man of sin at that point.

Also had another dream just now about Jesus returning. I would go into detail but it really disturbs me how many naysayers there are that are supposed to believe in God and i dont feel like being discouraged.

Anywho, I just woke from that dream and i just worry about everyone. Everyone is going about life as normal, people think what's happening now is just...normal. I feel like no one can perceive the signs and what's taking place-- people are still focused on work or school or relationships. Even some Christian youtubers online dissapoint me bc their content is mainly relationship and prosperity when no one is talking about the spiritual climate were living in. The fact Jesus is on the cusp, at the door.

I worry for those who think nothing is wrong. Who think this is all normal, a passport is normal to enter establishments, who have a false sense of security when the taliban has taken over regained control of Afghanistan, water contamination( florida), coin shortage*, food shortage.. All of this is NOT normal. Yes we've been in the last days since Jesus left but I truly feel we've never been closer to his return than now. And yes he may not come back until months or a few years from now but with the way things are going it may be sooner.

For the sake of the unsuspecting and undiscerning I pray we have a little more time but it doesn't feel like it.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else getting dreams, warnings ect?
I see the end has already come a number of times.

I used to get end of the world dreams until I realized it was already desolate and needed a volcano kickstart to start over.

One dream I had that didn't happen was that the earth would open up under the united states and there would be lava there. Later on I took it to mean that the overall lack of concern for the poor and needy in the US meant there were a lot of goats begging for a BBQ.

Sometimes an end is also a new beginning.

The destruction of the roman empire for example would have been considers and end of their world, but not the end of all time. However, since people spent all of their days in peace in said empire, it would have been difficult to separate the two subconsciously.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I once had what i believed was an End Time dream.

I dreamt i was just about to get married! :eek:
That reminds me, in my younger years my stomach would prophesy the end of the world, and then I ate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Three consecutive nights the old man, sinful self, elevated and exalted himself in my dreams. I hadn't seen him in decades. even in my dream I recognized him for the nasty piece of work that he is. I woke up troubled not understanding why he would wish to express himself in this manner.
I am so very thankful for my calling.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel like God's time is drawing near. Yes oc no one knows the day or hour but i feel it may be near.

I made a point to cut out things in my life to rededicate my life to him but i feel like im getting distractions or things sent my way to throw my off.

Like a super persistent ex, worldly friends ect.

When i slept. I dreamt of the time drawing near and i dont really want to get into it but yeah maybe ill tell it later today. Im still a bit shaken. Bc my bday is coming up next month and I was thinking of doing some wild stuff ( God wouldnt approve of) and thats when the dream hit me.

And i realize time to get right is so very short.

Anyone else getting dreams, warnings ect?

Can I say a few things just as food for thought?

Before I was saved I was inundated with dreams and visions of prophetic events... just inundated.

The second I was saved they abruptly stopped. The thing about prophecy is that its given to lead us to salvation and reconciliation with God. That is its intent.

As Christians when asked the question are you ready to stand before God at the judgement, no matter when that question is asked the answer should be yes, we are ready and our conscience clear.

Perhaps you need to ask yourself that question, being honest with yourself about the answer, then make right what needs righted in your spiritual life. Not necessarily because prophecy is about to occur, but because God wants you to recognize something about yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Macchiato

You're having dreams but you don't think you're hearing from God? Perhaps you've underestimated His contact. Just something that passed my mind. :)
Lol right. Thats true. God is speaking but it seems hes just telling me Hes coming soon. I havent gotten other answerers to my prayer yet maybe i have to be patient...or maybe its simple bc hes coming soon. Hmm.

Lol thanks for reminding me of that. I guess God speaks to people in different ways.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lol right. Thats true. God is speaking but it seems hes just telling me Hes coming soon. I havent gotten other answerers to my prayer yet maybe i have to be patient...or maybe its simple bc hes coming soon. Hmm.

Lol thanks for reminding me of that. I guess God speaks to people in different ways.

Maybe it's meant to reassure you that you're not alone. Sometimes I ask a question before retiring and the answer arrives in the dream. You could try the same.

• Friendly
Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can I say a few things just as food for thought?

Before I was saved I was inundated with dreams and visions of prophetic events... just inundated.

The second I was saved they abruptly stopped. The thing about prophecy is that its given to lead us to salvation and reconciliation with God. That is its intent.

As Christians when asked the question are you ready to stand before God at the judgement, no matter when that question is asked the answer should be yes, we are ready and our conscience clear.

Perhaps you need to ask yourself that question, being honest with yourself about the answer, then make right what needs righted in your spiritual life. Not necessarily because prophecy is about to occur, but because God wants you to recognize something about yourself.
Well i do know this isnt from me. Before i was saved I never had dreams or visions... Until after I was saved and renounced all i did in my old life. I was also fasting and seeking God. I think repenting and fasting and rededicatinf one's life is about as right as you can make with God.

I know if somethings amiss. God will tell me... Like when i was in sin with my bf. He plainly told me the devil will mop the floor with me if i continue. So i do think my current dreams are simply Him saying he's at hand.

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married