Senior Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
Florida
✟18,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love all animals, well mostly, creepy crawlies excepted...sorry!! Anyways, we have a Boston Terrier that is 3 1/2, female, and her name is Zoe. We were just soooo lucky with her, we researched prior to buying her because we knew we'd be starting a family (we now have a 2 year old daughter)...anyways, if you own, or owned, a Boston, didn't you find them to be the lovingest dogs? Ours, I swear, thinks she's a cat...she is the "lickingest" dog I've ever seen!! She loooves to give kisses, that's for sure. She's so friendly, and she weighs 25 pounds but thinks she's a lap dog, she sleeps practically on top of me at night!! But what a watch dog, if she hears anything outside she's right on top of it, growling & barking....as long as we're friendly to people, and as long as she knows them, she's their best friend!! But if we don't know someone or act nervous, she's right there by us!

Anyways, just had to share & was wondering if there are any mor out there, and your experience with Bostons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.