Extremely vivid dream of being in a plane crash.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,944.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In this dream, me, my mom, sister, and niece is seemingly having a vacation in an Arab country and taking residence with an Arab family.

I think they invited us to go on a trip and on their private jet that looks an old model of Cessna Citation.

As the plane took off, I started hearing strange noises coming from the engine. The pilot turned the plane around immediately and back towards the airport. Suddenly, the back of the plane started 'fishtailing' left and right and then the tail swung to the right so much the plane spun 360 degrees and the nose dipping down steeply towards the ground.

I nearly fainted (in a dream nonetheless) out of fear because I know at that point, the plane spinning out of control at low altitude have about zero chance of recovering and is doomed to crash.

Yet, miraculously, the pilot gained control in a brief moment and prevented the plane from diving into the ground in a row full of parked airliners that would have been a huge disaster if we crashed right there.

The pilot and the plane still made the life and death struggle to remain airborne. The pilot had very limited control but fortunately, the plane started turning slowly on its own towards a river right next to the airport. The pilot wasn't speaking but I knew he's going to ditch the plane in the water so I announced to everyone to take deep breaths with the good chance of the plane breaking up upon contact with the water and sinking.

I was taking in deep and breaths as the plane hit the water at high speed. But the plane didn't break, nor filled with water and sink. We got rescued promptly by emergency services standing by at the airport. Well all got out of the plane unhurt and not needing any medical attention. Then I saw how the plane looked from outside. Parts of the tail is gone and one of the engine is burned up which explains why the plane lost stability and the pilot struggled to control the plane.

We then went home after the incident but our relatives instead of being happy gave us a very strange look like something is terribly wrong with us.

My dog is there who is longer with us, yet is there to greet us and is alive and young again. I did a brief play with my dog with her playfully chewing my hand like she did back then. It was so vivid, everything. My dog left me a bite mark on the hand and when I woke up this morning, the bike mark is there.

I suppose in the end, it was a joyful dream, we all survived the crash without any injury, I was re-united with my dead dog......

Or did we, or we all actually died in the crash that's why my dead dog is there alive and young again and our relatives gave us this funny look because they can't see us anymore???

• Friendly
Reactions: mikeforjesus

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
In this dream, me, my mom, sister, and niece is seemingly having a vacation in an Arab country and taking residence with an Arab family.

I think they invited us to go on a trip and on their private jet that looks an old model of Cessna Citation.

As the plane took off, I started hearing strange noises coming from the engine. The pilot turned the plane around immediately and back towards the airport. Suddenly, the back of the plane started 'fishtailing' left and right and then the tail swung to the right so much the plane spun 360 degrees and the nose dipping down steeply towards the ground.

I nearly fainted (in a dream nonetheless) out of fear because I know at that point, the plane spinning out of control at low altitude have about zero chance of recovering and is doomed to crash.

Yet, miraculously, the pilot gained control in a brief moment and prevented the plane from diving into the ground in a row full of parked airliners that would have been a huge disaster if we crashed right there.

The pilot and the plane still made the life and death struggle to remain airborne. The pilot had very limited control but fortunately, the plane started turning slowly on its own towards a river right next to the airport. The pilot wasn't speaking but I knew he's going to ditch the plane in the water so I announced to everyone to take deep breaths with the good chance of the plane breaking up upon contact with the water and sinking.

I was taking in deep and breaths as the plane hit the water at high speed. But the plane didn't break, nor filled with water and sink. We got rescued promptly by emergency services standing by at the airport. Well all got out of the plane unhurt and not needing any medical attention. Then I saw how the plane looked from outside. Parts of the tail is gone and one of the engine is burned up which explains why the plane lost stability and the pilot struggled to control the plane.

We then went home after the incident but our relatives instead of being happy gave us a very strange look like something is terribly wrong with us.

My dog is there who is longer with us, yet is there to greet us and is alive and young again. I did a brief play with my dog with her playfully chewing my hand like she did back then. It was so vivid, everything. My dog left me a bite mark on the hand and when I woke up this morning, the bike mark is there.

I suppose in the end, it was a joyful dream, we all survived the crash without any injury, I was re-united with my dead dog......

Or did we, or we all actually died in the crash that's why my dead dog is there alive and young again and our relatives gave us this funny look because they can't see us anymore???
Wow i love reading your dreams

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I see the need to be wary of some people who "cite".

I detect wealth, and a popularly supposed customary spiritual ambit of overlordship, and holiday may speak metaphorically too. St Paul says not to "rest" from our own respective ministry (and obviously meant that prudently) rather than depend on spiritual rulers to decide everything for us.

(Trade in gifts unvetoed to strengthen others' integrity.)

What moved the craft, and the control surfaces, had self-destructed or got smashed.

To pray that at least some leaders will be aware enough to try to land safely.

That there will be those helping them and us.

Afterwards, there will be those who don't accept the significance of what we witnessed.

A small blemish appeared on your hand during sleep (a moderately frequent phenomenon of nature I suppose) and a meaningful story was built around it (the paradox that the dog appeared near the "end" is probably no problem).

Dog = faithfulness will still exist . . . All we need now is our belief.

Dream details are exceeedingly rarely or never ad hominem. IOW it's definitely not about actual peoples or their actual politics or religion or makes of plane or your own dog. Those are just obscure allusions or plays.

Upvote 0