Antichrist/Beast/Man of Sin/Little Horn Separate and distinct or the Same?

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
At this point of the narration, the Little Horn/Beast/Antichrist is still locked into the bottomless pit....
Revelation 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,....
No sir, the Little Horn/Beast/Anti-Christ/Man of Sin is Alive today. I as shown that in a vision in 1986. Long story short, in my vision I was running from EVIL DUDES with 2 small kids, I hid behind a bush, by a house, then I heard a LOUD VOICE say, "The Man of Sin is Here", and that was all I heard. To prove to a young Christian that his word was FAST and TRUE, God gave me another vision within a year. I was in this HUGE auditorium, and there was only 10 people there, and Jimmy Swaggart was preaching. Within 2 weeks, Jimmy Swaggart had fallen from grace !! God showed me his audience had been taken away from him, before it happened. Thus I knew my former vision was A TRUTH.

So the Anti-Christ is alive today in the world, I think he is 40-50 years old as we speak.

For some reason you think the BEAST is a Demon Spirit from hell, I know why you think this because of the Scriptures you use, but you don't fully get the gist of those scriptures you mentioned.

You see a BEAST in Daniel is one that Conquers, Enslaves or Rules Israel. The Anti-Christ doesn't become the BEAST until he Conquers Israel. At the time of the Abomination of Desolation, when he defiles the Temple of God, he also Conquers Israel, THUS THE BEAST ARISES OUT OF THE SEA AT THAT TIME !! The Beast is the Man of Sin/Anti-Christ/Little Horn as soon as he Conquers Jerusalem. He is still the Anti-Christ/Man of Sin and the Little Horn, however he becomes a BEAST just like the OTHER SIX BEASTS when he Conquers Israel.

Now the Demon Spirit is also called The Beast, but why ? Because this Demon has a Job, he was placed over all these other Seven Beast Heads, his job was to DESTROY ISRAEL, thus his name is Apollyon, the Destroyer. In other words this Spirit/Being/Demon was behind all Seven of the Kingdoms that tried to Destroy Israel. Does this jibe with Scriptures ? Lets take a look see.

Well we know we battle not against FLESH AND BLOOD: Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

We never see 8 Heads of the Beast anywhere, but here we see an 8th King so what gives ? Well there are only 7 BEASTS that Conquer Israel, but this Demon is the 8th because he was OVER ALL SEVEN of these Kingdoms.....He is the 8TH and is OF THE SEVEN !! That is self explanatory.

The Man/Anti-Christ is the Beast himself, He Conquers Israel. The Demonic Spirit Apollyon will be released after the Man/Anti-Christ has Conquered Israel. In Rev. chapter 9 Apollyon is released. Thus he was, AND IS NOT, yet is because he was locked for a period of time in the bottomless pit, then released in Rev. chapter 9.

Satan will be cast out of Heaven [Revelation 12] who will give power to the Beast /Little Horn/ AC and to the False Prophet [Revelation 13] is the THIRD WOE....the 42 months reign of the Beast....who will precede the Coming of Jesus.

The War in Heaven is Micheal Standing up. The Dragon then chases the Woman into the Wilderness, WHERE SHE RESIDES for 1260 Days !! Therefore the Dragon must be kicked out at the MID-WAY POINT !! He Has to be.

Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a........ time, and times, and half a time, (3 1/2 years) from the face of the serpent.

The Dragon HAS TO BE CAST DOWN, at the MID-WAY POINT !!

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Israel will be in blindness till the Gentiles have all
come in. This happens at the return of Jesus Christ as
they will speak as to....blessed is He that comes in the
name of the Lord.
No, that happens when the church is Raptured, before the Seven Year Tribulation period, of which only 3 1/2 years is Gods Wrath.

Not understanding the Rapture throws you off kilter.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We never see 8 Heads of the Beast anywhere, but here we see an 8th King so what gives ? Well there are only 7 BEASTS that Conquer Israel, but this Demon is the 8th because he was OVER ALL SEVEN of these Kingdoms.....He is the 8TH and is OF THE SEVEN !! That is self explanatory.
Rome was occupying Israel at the time John was given Revelation, and the sixth king was ruling then. If the "demon" was over the 7 beasts - then how could he be over Rome, when he was in the bottomless pit at the time of John and the Roman Empire?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Rome was occupying Israel at the time John was given Revelation, and the sixth king was ruling then. If the "demon" was over the 7 beasts - then how could he be over Rome, when he was in the bottomless pit at the time of John and the Roman Empire?
By the time the Revelation was completed, there was basically NO ISRAEL they had been dispersed and scattered, thus there need be NO BEAST, yet the Kingdom that was the BEAST when it conquered Israel was still ruling at the time. So Rome WAS........But the Demons Job was over, he was locked into a PIT.....But yet Rome still ruled.

You didn't think the Demon getting locked into a pit would make Rome all of the sudden turn into a bunch of sissies and run off did you ?

Remember before when I stated you try to get too technical, to prove your points are right ? Heres another extreme case.

The Demon Apollyon was over the Conquering of Israel, if Israel was a nation no more, until 1948, there was no need for Apollyon's services for a long while. That didn't mean that Rome would just vanish.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The War in Heaven is Micheal Standing up. The Dragon then chases the Woman into the Wilderness, WHERE SHE RESIDES for 1260 Days !! Therefore the Dragon must be kicked out at the MID-WAY POINT !! He Has to be.

Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a........ time, and times, and half a time, (3 1/2 years) from the face of the serpent.

The Dragon HAS TO BE CAST DOWN, at the MID-WAY POINT !!
Exactly,Satan and his fallen angels ,will be cast out of Heaven not long AFTER that the beast who come out of the bottomless pit will have killed the two witnesses.

The two witnesses will "preach" 1,230 days during the FIRST HALF of the Tribulation.
Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Then at the end of their 1,230 days of testimony they are killed in Jerusalem by the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit...

Revelation 11:7-10
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The two witnesses will "preach" 1,230 days during the FIRST HALF of the Tribulation.
Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
How do you get your time-frame to fit ? You say the Twp-Witnesses prophesy/preach foe 1230 days in the first half of the Tribulation, I assume you are calling the Tribulation a 3 1/2 year period, or else your 1230 days doesn't fit. If you are saying they preach 1230 of their 1260 days during first half of the Seven Year Period then I will have to disagree. In order to get everything hashed out, I will present my take on the Seven Year Period.

There is a Seven Year Period. The Two-Witnesses show up about 30-60 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, they preach the Gospel, and Israel as a Nation turns to Jesus before the Abomination of Desolation happens, and PER DANIEL, we know that happens at the half way point of the Seven Year Period, or in the Middle of the week.

So the Seals, the first of which is the BEAST Coming forth to Conquer is the very first Seal at the Mid-way point. The other Seals come to pass, the Seventh Seal brings forth the SEVEN TRUMPET JUDGMENTS, the first four sound, then you have the 5th that is the 1st WOE. Then you have the 6th Trumpet, along with the Two-Witnesses being killed that ends the 2nd WOE. Then the THIRD WOE is the Final Seven Vials of Gods wrath, which scripture tells us come to pass VERY FAST.

So why do you think 1230 days of the two-witnesses is in the first part of the SEVEN YEARS ? Or do you ?

My take is when the Two-Witnesses die, there will be about 30 to 60 days left before Jesus Returns.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By the time the Revelation was completed, there was basically NO ISRAEL they had been dispersed and scattered, thus there need be NO BEAST, yet the Kingdom that was the BEAST when it conquered Israel was still ruling at the time.
The Jews were not scattered until after the bar Kokhba revolt in 132-136 AD.(the last of three Jewish uprisings) So, at the time of Revelation was given, there were Jews in the land of Israel.

Which also brings into question about your statement about conquering Israel - by the Greeks. The Greeks occupied the land of Israel as did the Romans, but in neither was there a nation of Israel - because the nation of Israel broke up following Solomon's death and did not become a nation untied again until 1948, fulfilling in Ezekiel 37.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Jews were not scattered until after the bar Kokhba revolt in 132-136 AD.(the last of three Jewish uprisings) So, at the time of Revelation was given, there were Jews in the land of Israel.
You are a trip, you will go to the nth degree to try and prove a point. The facts are, you have some ideas that I think are weird, but the facts are the facts, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome are the BEASTS, and the Anti-Christ will be the last Beast. You can get into the minutia all you want to, I could care less.

Which also brings into question about your statement about conquering Israel - by the Greeks. The Greeks occupied the land of Israel as did the Romans, but in neither was there a nation of Israel - because the nation of Israel broke up following Solomon's death and did not become a nation untied again until 1948, fulfilling in Ezekiel 37.

WEIRD.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you get your time-frame to fit ? You say the Twp-Witnesses prophesy/preach foe 1230 days in the first half of the Tribulation, I assume you are calling the Tribulation a 3 1/2 year period, or else your 1230 days doesn't fit.
The first half of the tribulation into which the two witnesses will prophecy during 1,320 days will begin at the time of the First Trumpet events [Revelation 8] until the end of the 6Th Trumpet events [second WOE Revelation 9:12-21]who will include the killing of the two witnesses by the beast who come out of the bottomless pit Revelation 11:14.

------
The second half of the tribulation [the LAST 42 months] will begin when Satan and his fallen angels will be cast out of Heaven Revelation 12...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are a trip, you will go to the nth degree to try and prove a point. The facts are, you have some ideas that I think are weird, but the facts are the facts, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome are the BEASTS, and the Anti-Christ will be the last Beast. You can get into the minutia all you want to, I could care less.

WEIRD.
What's weird to me is you have taken a person, an angel said to be over the flesh tormienting locust, realesed after Satan has been cast down (after the beast is in our power), that angel being Abaddon, and writing a script for that angel as the main villian- besides Satan - as directing empires who alleged conquered Israel, when Israel was not a even nation at the time, and given abbaddon supreme power over those ancient kingdoms, which you call all of the them beasts, which the bible does not, over the course of human history, - without the bible saying a word about it.

Where is Abaddon in Daniel 10 ? Gabriel had to fight through the prince of persia, then the prince of Greece. How can Abaddon be the princes of both Perisa and Greece at the same time?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The first half of the tribulation into which the two witnesses will prophecy during 1,320 days will begin at the time of the First Trumpet events [Revelation 8] until the end of the 6Th Trumpet events [second WOE Revelation 9:12]who will include the killing of the two witnesses by the beast who come out of the bottomless pit...

------
The second half of the tribulation [the LAST 42 months]will begin when Satan and his fallen angels will be cast out of Heaven Revelation 12...
It doesn't fit imho. Why would you think the Trumpets are the start of the Tribulation ? The biggest KEY....That proves it can't be so is the Anti-Christ conquering Jerusalem. We know he is given only 42 months to rule over the Saints, NO MORE, and we understand he reneges on his Agreement in the Middle of the Week. There is 2520 Days in the old biblical SEVEN YEARS, so of course there is 1260 Days in exactly HALF of a seven year period.

The very first Seal is the Anti-Christ being brought forth to Conquer, why would you think after this moment in time that we wouldn't from this point forward be in the SECOND HALF of the Seven Year Period ? Rev. 6:2 the White horse went forth conquering and to Conquer, this is where Jerusalem is conquered. This has to be the MID-WAY POINT !!

Revelation is not in chronological order. But the Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets and Seven Vials are in chronological order.

I think this throws you off kilter, you think Rev. 12 is the MID-WAY POINT because that's where Satan is cast out, but it also Shows Jesus' birth, that is a 2000 year story. Satan is cast out of Heaven at the Exact time the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem. At the Rev 6 point in time.

The Seals are the Wrath of The Lamb, the Trumpets are the Wrath of the Holy Spirit and the Vials are the Wrath of God.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What's weird to me is you have taken a person, an angel said to be over the flesh tormienting locust, realesed after Satan has been cast down (after the beast is in our power), that angel being Abaddon, and written a script for that angel as the main villian- besides Satan - as directing empires who alleged conquered Israel, when Israel was not a even nation at the time, and given abbaddon supreme power over those ancient kingdoms, which you call all of the them beasts, which the bible does not, over the course of human history, - without the bible saying a word about it.
If you were intellectually honest, and read my posts, you would know I say I could CARE LESS about the 8th King, because to me it is IRRELEVANT. But when someone wants to bring it up, I just follow what the scriptures say.

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

I could care less about who the 8th King is. Its irrelevant to me. All Demons are Demons.

The Seven Headed Beast is Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ/BEAST/Little Horn/ETC. any you can think of.

So next time I make an argument to someone who wants to call the LAST BEAST a Demon instead of a MAN, and have to explain WHY THE DEMON IS CALLED A BEAST ALSO, don't get all bent out of shape at my verbiage. He is the 8th King and is OF THE SEVEN meaning he is a DEMON, you can call him who/what you want to, I don't care. But he is that the BEAST OF REVELATION nor the Little Horn of Daniel, that is a HUMAN BEING !!

I don't care where he is at in Daniel. I will let you worry about those things.

The Seven Headed Beast is Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't fit imho. Why would you think the Trumpets are the start of the Tribulation ?
Revelation 7:3 proves it.... Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed [the 144,000] servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 7
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

The tribulation begin in Revelation 8 with the Trumpets...

The very first Seal is the Anti-Christ being brought forth to Conquer,
The first seal is not about the Anti-Christ .
The rider on the white horse represent Jesus conquering ie the GOSPEL being preached upon the world... Jesus will come back on a white horse Revelation 19:11.
Revelation 19:11
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So next time I make an argument to someone who wants to call the LAST BEAST a Demon instead of a MAN, and have to explain WHY THE DEMON IS CALLED A BEAST ALSO, don't get all bent out of shape at my verbiage. He is the 8th King and is OF THE SEVEN meaning he is a DEMON, you can call him who/what you want to, I don't care. But he is that the BEAST OF REVELATION nor the Little Horn of Daniel, that is a HUMAN BEING !!

I don't care where he is at in Daniel. I will let you worry about those things.

You are confusing. Are you saying Abaddon is the beast in the bottomless pit. Or are you saying Abaddon directs some un-named demon? And that demon is the beast?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 7:3 proves it.... Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed [the 144,000] servants of our God in their foreheads.

Hi Riberra, if I might add... Revelation 7 plus Revelation 8 plus Revelation 9... is the second half of the seven years.

Riberra, I think you would be better off, instead of saying the tribulation, refer to it as the 7 years, or the 70th week.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The first seal is not about the Anti-Christ .
The rider on the white horse represent Jesus conquering ie the GOSPEL being preached upon the world... Jesus will come back on a white horse Revelation 19:11.
Revelation 19:11
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
No, no, no, no, no NO NO NO. The rider on the White Horse is not Jesus. WOW.... Each one of the Horses is actions brought about by the Anti-Christ. Jesus is in Heaven Breaking the Seals man, come on.

REMEMBER...This is a vision:

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

(He had a BOW not a Sword (Sword of the Spirit) and his CROWN was a WREATH not a KINGLY CROWN, two totally different words are used.

1. The Greek word Staphanos (G3745) is used in Rev. 6:2, it means TWINE or WREATHE, the wreath or garland which was given as a prize to
victors in public games.

2. The Greek word Diadema (G1238) was used in Rev. 19:12, the kingly ornament for the head, the crown { Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.........15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword}

Jesus is opening the Seals in the vision in Heaven, the Anti-Christ is Conquering, and he is not the Christ/Messiah of Revelation chapter 19.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

{ This infers that there is Great War brought forth to the world, we know the Anti-Christ comes to power via Peace/Security. So he will renege on all of his agreements, he will force all men to Worship him as GOD, and many people will no doubt resist, most Muslims are just not going to do this, I mean they blow people up for trivial things, this Anti-Christ will have to slay many Muslims to bring them to subjection. Many people who missed the Rapture will get right with God and they will resist also, they are the REMNANT of the SEED in Revelation chapter 12. The Wars are the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings Conquering and killing. }

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

{Most say this is Famine, no doubt with wars and such their will be Famines plus this is Gods Judgment vs. Man-kind.}

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

{ Pale here is actually the color Green, kind of like a pale decaying green, the color of death and decaying flesh so to speak. The Anti-Christ brings war, and thus death and destruction, which begets disease, fighting, turmoil, and even starvation, ships and planes don't carry food even if there might be food, into harms way etc. etc. etc. All Four of the Horses are basically tied in together. The Anti-Christ loosed by Jesus. He allows him to come to power. Thus this is the Wrath of the Lamb !! }

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

{ These are they which have been killed for Jesus, who missed the Rapture, but died for Christ Jesus name, they refused to take the Mark of the Beast. They were told thy will get their revenge at a later time. }

By the way, a WHITE HORSE is known as a CONQUERING HORSE throughout history, its a well known fact, Google it.

So you don't think the Anti-Christ conquering is TRIBULATION ? Oh, I forgot, you think the Seals are Jesus, but it isn't. So you agree, if the SEALS are the Anti-Christ that would be TROUBLES or TRIBULATION ?

These things you cite are Plagues and such, just like the Jews had to have the Passover blood on their doors, the 144,000 must be sealed before he plagues start hitting, because they will not be protected in the Wilderness, they will be preaching in the midst of the TROUBLES and PLAGUES.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi Riberra, if I might add... Revelation 7 plus Revelation 8 plus Revelation 9... is the second half of the seven years.
I am saying I DON'T CARE.....I have posts that clearly say, this is something I don't place much value in, it just my belief about the 8th KING. When you guys or people like you say that SATAN is the BEAST I will delve into it. I don't care who the 8th King is. Its not relevant to me.

You don't even understand who the Seven Headed Beast is. You don't even have Rome as a BEAST. You actually think the Fourth Beast is an End Times Beast when it's actually the Little Horn that's an End Time Beast.

So you go on talking about what you want to. I am tuning out.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am saying I DON'T CARE.....I have posts that clearly say, this is something I don't place much value in, it just my belief about the 8th KING. When you guys or people like you say that SATAN is the BEAST I will delve into it. I don't care who the 8th King is. Its not relevant to me.

You don't even understand who the Seven Headed Beast is. You don't even have Rome as a BEAST. You actually think the Fourth Beast is an End Times Beast when it's actually the Little Horn that's an End Time Beast.

So you go on talking about what you want to. I am tuning out.
It seems like you may be addressing Ribbera? I don't think that Satan is the Beast. I read your posts, it seems like you are getting really confused....and frustrated.

Upvote 0