Antichrist/Beast/Man of Sin/Little Horn Separate and distinct or the Same?

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, no, no, no, no NO NO NO. The rider on the White Horse is not Jesus. WOW.... Each one of the Horses is actions brought about by the Anti-Christ. Jesus is in Heaven Breaking the Seals man, come on.
Do you believe that the Gospel preached by Jesus to the 12 apostles have stopped after Jesus' death ? Of course not.

In Biblical terminology The White Color represent righteousness . !
The rider on the white horse have a BOW but NO ARROWS....that is a spiritual conquest....The Gospel who was preached by Jesus to the 12 Apostles [spiritually] conquering the World.

So you don't think the Anti-Christ conquering is TRIBULATION ? Oh, I forgot, you think the Seals are Jesus, but it isn't.
Your interpretation that the Book of Revelation concerns only a 7 years period of time is erronous... -John said that he was in the TRIBULATION [your brother in Tribulation Revelation 1:9]-
The Book of Revelation tell us about the events who will happen since John have received the Revelation around 90 AD UNTIL the Coming of Jesus in Glory on a WHITE HORSE AT THE END OF THE TRIBULATION....

Seal 1 to Seal 5 have already been opened long time ago and the effects can be seen through the nearly 2,000 years of History since john have received the Revelation...

-I said the FIRST Seal is the GOSPEL that was preached by Jesus conquering the World ...represented by the rider on the White Horse.

The Second Seal is about the WARS who have plagued humanity since Jesus have ascended to Heaven and still in action to this day [2017]...

The Third Seal is about the FAMINES who have plagued the world since Jesus have ascended to Heaven and still in action to this day [2017]

The Fourth seal is about WW1 and WW2 who have affected 1/4 of the Earth ie the European Continent (The major event of the Twentieth Century).

The Fifth Seal is about the SOULS of the Early Christians. Martyrs to whom it was said that other Christians Martyrs will join them -UNTIL - that God decide that it is time to avenge their blood .Still in action to this day [2017]Christians are being martyred and killed in Muslim Countries...

Obviously the 6Th Seal have NOT been opened YET...Nor the 7 Th Seal ,nor the first Four Trumpets of Revelation 8... Ect..

The bottomless pit will be opened only at the 5Th Trumpet [Revelation 9]..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Riberra, if I might add... Revelation 7 plus Revelation 8 plus Revelation 9... is the second half of the seven years.

Riberra, I think you would be better off, instead of saying the tribulation, refer to it as the 7 years, or the 70th week.
Your interpretation that the Book of Revelation concerns only a 7 years period of time is erronous... -John said that he was in the TRIBULATION [your brother in Tribulation Revelation 1:9]-
The Book of Revelation tell us about the events who will happen since John have received the Revelation around 90 AD UNTIL the Coming of Jesus in Glory ON A WHITE HORSE AT THE END OF THE TRIBULATION.... as i demonstrated in post #261.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe that the Gospel preached by Jesus to the 12 apostles have stopped after Jesus' death ? Of course not.
That is irrelevant to the facts. Jesus Christ is not the White Horse of Revelation. You can repeat that, twist it, say things about the Gospel, etc. etc. that's not going to change the facts.

An the Book of Revelation concerns more than Seven Years. It is about the Seven Asia Minor Churches...........then from Chapter 4 on it is about a Seven Year Period, until Revelation 19. REALLY Revelation 16. Then we have in Revelation 20-22 a story of another 1000 years and a New Jerusalem angle.

In Biblical terminology The White Color represent righteousness . !
The rider on the white horse have a BOW but NO ARROWS....that is a spiritual conquest....The Gospel who was preached by Jesus to the 12 Apostles [spiritually] conquering the World.
A white horse throughout history represents a CONQUEROR. I have studied this in depth. Jesus told the disciples "My kingdom is not of this world, else I would fight".............John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

So you have Jesus being he CONQUEROR even though he said his Kingdom was NOT OF THIS WORLD, else his followers would fight ?

Everyone of those Horses are Seals being opened by Jesus who is IN HEAVEN. Not on Earth. Everyone of those Horses have a connection with the ANTI-CHRIST/BEAST.

That is irrelevant. My understanding is the whole 2000 years are Trials and Tribulations, but only a SEVEN YEAR PERIOD is called Jacobs Troubles, it has to d with Israel, the Church has already been Raptured by this time, I BET you don't believe the Church is Raptured, I can always tell, it throws you guys off on many other things. You finding about TRIBULATION is not a finding, as I said said, I have believed always that all 2000 plus years are TRIBULATION, and the GREAT TRIBULATION Jesus spoke of or TROUBLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE happen after the Rapture.

The Book of Revelation tell us about the events who will happen since John have received the Revelation around 90 AD UNTIL the Coming of Jesus in Glory on a WHITE HORSE AT THE END OF THE TRIBULATION....

The Book of Revelation is Jesus' words to the Seven Churches, then a myriad of Visions about a SEVEN YEAR PERIOD in the FUTURE or things TO COME HEREAFTER !! Then we have a 1000 year reign, followed by New Jerusalem.

Seal 1 to Seal 5 have already been opened long time ago and the effects can be seen through the nearly 2,000 years of History since john have received the Revelation...
Just not Factual.

The Fifth Seal is about the SOULS of the Early Christians. Martyrs to whom it was said that other Christians Martyrs will join them -before- that God decide that it is time to avenge their blood .Still in action to this day [2017]Christians are being martyred and killed in Muslim Countries...

WRONG AGAIN....The 5th Seal is self evident. They want revenge on THOSE PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO KILLED THEM....CURRENT AS SPOKEN.

Obviously the 6Th Seal have NOT been opened YET...Nor the 7 Th Seal ,nor the first Four Trumpets of Revelation 8... Ect..

The bottomless pit will be opened only at the 5Th Trumpet [Revelation 9]..

I like you my friend, but these assumptions are never going to do you any good.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is irrelevant to the facts. Jesus Christ is not the White Horse of Revelation. You can repeat that, twist it, say things about the Gospel, etc. etc. that's not going to change the facts.

An the Book of Revelation concerns more than Seven Years. It is about the Seven Asia Minor Churches
The first TREE Chapters of the Book of Revelation concern effectively a TRIAL that will happen SOON upon these Seven Asia Minor Churches that were in existence in the time of John...

...........then from Chapter 4 on it is about a Seven Year Period, until Revelation 19. REALLY Revelation 16. Then we have in Revelation 20-22 a story of another 1000 years and a New Jerusalem angle.
Are you saying that the Christians martyrs mentioned at the 5 Th Seal refers only to those that will be killed by the Antichrist during the last 42 months of the tribulation?If so, how do you explain the Christians Martyrs of the first century and all the others millions Christians martys through history ?
By the way those that will be killed by the Beast because they refuse the mark are mentioned ONLY in Revelation 15 ,so they are not those Christians martyrs of the 5 TH Seal.

A white horse throughout history represents a CONQUEROR. I have studied this in depth. Jesus told the disciples "My kingdom is not of this world, else I would fight".............John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

So you have Jesus being he CONQUEROR even though he said his Kingdom was NOT OF THIS WORLD, else his followers would fight ?

Everyone of those Horses are Seals being opened by Jesus who is IN HEAVEN. Not on Earth. Everyone of those Horses have a connection with the ANTI-CHRIST/BEAST.
How do you explain all the wars [ 2 th seal],famines[ 3 Th seal ] ect who have plagued humanity since 2,000 years ?There is still no ANTICHRIST around but thousand of millions have died from wars ,famines ect. since 2,000 years.

That is irrelevant. My understanding is the whole 2000 years are Trials and Tribulations, but only a SEVEN YEAR PERIOD is called Jacobs Troubles, it has to d with Israel,
The time of Jacobs Trouble for the Jews have happened in 70 AD when millions of Jews have been martyred and killed by the Roman army.

the Church has already been Raptured by this time, I BET you don't believe the Church is Raptured, I can always tell, it throws you guys off on many other things. You finding about TRIBULATION is not a finding, as I said said, I have believed always that all 2000 plus years are TRIBULATION, and the GREAT TRIBULATION Jesus spoke of or TROUBLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE happen after the Rapture.
Nowhere in the Book of Revelation it is mentioned that the Church will be raptured to Heaven to avoid whatever kind of Trials and Tribulation.

The Book of Revelation is Jesus' words to the Seven Churches, then a myriad of Visions about a SEVEN YEAR PERIOD in the FUTURE or things TO COME HEREAFTER !! Then we have a 1000 year reign, followed by New Jerusalem.
Show us where in the Book of Revelation Jesus said that the Church will be taken to Heaven to avoid Trials and [the] Tribulation ?

John himself have not gone to heaven physically ,only his SPIRIT have ascended to Heaven ...his physical body have never quit the Patmos Isle.

WRONG AGAIN....The 5th Seal is self evident. They want revenge on THOSE PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO KILLED THEM....CURRENT AS SPOKEN.

I like you my friend, but these assumptions are never going to do you any good.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

An the Book of Revelation concerns more than Seven Years. It is about the Seven Asia Minor Churches
The first THREE Chapters of the Book of Revelation concern effectively a TRIAL that WAS to happen SOON upon these Seven Asia Minor Churches that were in existence in the time of John...

...........then from Chapter 4 on it is about a Seven Year Period, until Revelation 19. REALLY Revelation 16. Then we have in Revelation 20-22 a story of another 1000 years and a New Jerusalem angle.
Are you saying that the Christians martyrs mentioned at the 5 Th Seal refers only to those that will be killed by the Antichrist during the last 42 months of the tribulation?If so, how do you explain the Christians Martyrs of the first century and all the others millions Christians martyrs through history ?

By the way those that will be killed by the Beast because they refuse the mark are mentioned ONLY in Revelation 15:1-2 ,so they are not those Christians martyrs of the 5 TH Seal.

Revelation 15:1-2
15 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The WRATH OF GOD to avenge the blood of ALL the Christians Martyrs will be poured out by the 7 VIALS Revelation 16 AFTER that the Beast will have killed nearly all the Christians alive at the time of the 42 months reign of the Beast [Revelation 13 ]who will refuse to take the mark.

How do you explain all the wars [ 2Th seal],famines[ 3Th Seal ] ect who have plagued humanity since 2,000 years ?There is still no ANTICHRIST around but thousand of millions have died from wars ,famines ect. since 2,000 years.

That is irrelevant. My understanding is the whole 2000 years are Trials and Tribulations, but only a SEVEN YEAR PERIOD is called Jacobs Troubles, it has to d with Israel,
The time of Jacobs Trouble for the Jews have happened in 70 AD when millions of Jews have been martyred and killed by the Roman army.

the Church has already been Raptured by this time, I BET you don't believe the Church is Raptured, I can always tell, it throws you guys off on many other things. You finding about TRIBULATION is not a finding, as I said said, I have believed always that all 2000 plus years are TRIBULATION, and the GREAT TRIBULATION Jesus spoke of or TROUBLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE happen after the Rapture.
Nowhere in the Book of Revelation it is mentioned that the Church will be raptured to Heaven to avoid whatever kind of Trials and Tribulation.

Show us where in the Book of Revelation Jesus said that the Church will be taken to Heaven to avoid Trials and [the] Tribulation ?

John himself have not gone to heaven physically ,only his SPIRIT have ascended to Heaven ...his physical body have never quit the Patmos Isle.

-After this- mean after that he [John] have finished to wrote Chapter 3...
Revelation 4:1-2
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The first TREE Chapters of the Book of Revelation concern effectively a TRIAL that will happen SOON upon these Seven Asia Minor Churches that were in existence in the time of John...
The first three chapters are Jesus speaking to SEVEN ACTUAL CHURCHES. Jesus had never spoken to the Gentiles about anything, his earthly ministry was to Israeli sheep only. This was him speaking things to his Christian, mostly Gentile, followers with admonitions, praises, rebukes etc.

Are you saying that the Christians martyrs mentioned at the 5 Th Seal refers only to those that will be killed by the Antichrist during the last 42 months of the tribulation?If so, how do you explain the Christians Martyrs of the first century and all the others millions Christians martys through history ?

Those Martyrs are IN HEAVEN, the Rapture having happened already as 1 Corinthians chapter 15 says, the DEAD IN CHRIST RISE FIRST and then (Those Martyrs are dead right ?) those of us who are ALIVE and REMAIN will be changed in the Twinkling of an eye. The Rapture being understood is VITAL.

By the way those that will be killed by the Beast because they refuse the mark are mentioned ONLY in Revelation 15 ,so they are not those Christians martyrs of the 5 TH Seal.

Rev. 15 is only showing how those murdered by the BEAST will get to Heaven. Notice the LAST VERSE......15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled. This is just a vision of the souls that died, nit an ACTUAL EVENT, it is Go showing John that they are awaiting JUSTICE, and AFTER THE SEVENTH VIAL, then and only the can they enter Heaven. Those Raptured are already in Heaven, how else can the Church marry the Lamb in Rev. 19 then come back with Jesus on White Horses?

Those under the Alter are killed by THE BEAST....It is PRESENT TENSE.

Rev. 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

If you read Rev. 19 you will see that we are given WHITE ROBES when we MARRY THE LAMB. These are not in Heaven like the Church, the missed the Rapture, they became Christian servants after the Rapture, thus they want REVENGE ON WHO ? On them that DWELL ON EARTH, and that is PRESENT TENSE. During the Troubles of Jacob.

How do you explain all the wars [ 2 th seal],famines[ 3 Th seal ] ect who have plagued humanity since 2,000 years ?There is still no ANTICHRIST around but thousand of millions have died from wars ,famines ect. since 2,000 years.

Are you insinuating that there cant be famines and wars in this SEVEN YEAR PERIOD ? Just because there was Famines and wars before ? Jesus said these would be TROUBLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE, and if those days be not SHORTENED then NO FLESH would be saved, now you tell me how this isn't an END TIME EVENT !! I don't think God has stepped in and stopped any WAR, so your understanding just can't be factual. I have done an EXEGESIS on the full chapter of Mathew 24, and I explain every verse. All 2000 years are TRIBULATION, but this Seven Year Period is JACOBS TROUBLE, not something the Gentile Church goes through. GETTING THE RAPTURE WRONG, is very detrimental to ones understandings of scriptures.

No it has not. That is just not factual. The 70th Week of Daniels prophecy cant come to pass until all of those issues have been taken care of ISRAEL MUST REPENT BEFORE THIS PROPHECY CAN COME TO PASS.

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy

1. Are you saying Israel has FINISHED THEIR TRANSGRESSION against God ? You know that means they REJECTED GOD, and served FALSE GODS........Have they accepted Jesus ? No, go over there and ask them about Jesus (THEIR TRUE MESSIAH) they will tell you he is not their Messiah, and of a Jew turns to Christianity, they basically SPIT ON HIM, in their treatment of him, hes a traitor. THEIR TRANSGRESSION REMAINS, it must be FINISHED before the 70th Week passes !!

2. This refers to common sins, thus can not come to pass until Jesus is sitting in Jerusalem, and Satan is in the pit for 1000 years.

3. If Israel has NOT ACCEPTED JESUS, how have they RECONCILED? Their sin REMAINS, you can not get redeemed until you REPENT, even though Jesus died for my sins, I was yet a sinner headed for hell until I repented. This is a JUDGMENT/DECREE AGAINST ISRAEL, they have to be reconciled to God before this 70th Week Decree comes to pass. Jesus dying on the Cross only pays the price, if it made everyone RECONCILED TO GOD, then no one would go to hell, we have to REPENT to be RECONCILED...This is elementary stuff. Israel has not Reconciled to God, and the prophecy says THEY HAVE TO before the 70th Week Decree is OVER !!!!!! So 70 AD is just BOGUS.

4. Only Jesus can bring in EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS, and dying on the cross did not do that, defeating Satan will do that. The world is FUL OF SIN, in case you haven't noticed.

5. Prophecy has not been SEALED UP, its still coming to pass, ALL PROPHECY must come to pass before the 70th Week is Fulfilled. This of course has not happened yet.

6. Jesus is the MOST HOLY, he is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He will be anointed as such when the 70th Week Decree is finished.

IN SHORT, Israel is still not right with God, thus the 70th Week Decree has not come to fruition. He is CUT OFF after 69 Weeks, the Gentile Church is used by God for 2000 or so years, the Church age ends with the RAPTURE, then we go to the Bridal Chambers for a WEEK (7YEARS) and Jacob or Israel has TROUBLES and thus they learn the hard way that JESUS IS THEIR LORD AND GOD...........The Messiah. They REPENT which means ALL ISRAEL is saved, meaning that Israel as a nation turns back to God, not that ALL JEWS ARE SAVED....Thus when Jesus returns, Israel will call him Lord....Just as he said in Matthew 23:

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Do you get this ? Jesus is saying when he COMES BACK TO JERUSALEM, they will be calling him Lord/Messiah. He will not come back and save Israel, then teach them who he is. Israel REPENTS FIRST, just as Daniels 70th Week Decree states will happen.

The Seven Churches are spoken of, then you hear no more about them. 1 Corinthians 15 tells you of this coming Rapture...................... as does 2 Thessalonians 2, God can not be any plainer. Its not to AVOID ANYTHING, it is because the Church is ready for Heaven. Did those dead people who are in the ground sleeping AVOID ANYTHING? You guys get so many things wrong, because you do not understand the Rapture.

Again, read the bible, the Rapture is there, you guys just deny it. Rev. 19 is the Church in Heaven for SEVEN YEARS marrying the Lamb, then coming back with Jesus on WHITE HORSES.

So ? He will be there before the Anti-Christ actually comes to power.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Book of Revelation tell us about the events who will happen since John have received the Revelation around 90 AD UNTIL the Coming of Jesus in Glory ON A WHITE HORSE AT THE END OF THE TRIBULATION.... as i demonstrated in post #261.
I am not saying that the entire book of Revelation is structured on the seven years, but Revelation 6-16 - those chapters are structured to be either the full seven years or the second half of the seven years. Of course, your view of the rider on the white horse being Jesus - prohibits you from accepting it.

Actually Revelation goes all the way to eternity. The events immediately preceding Jesus's return are in the sealed book that Jesus opened in Revelation 6 which lead into the other chapters to Revelation 19.

Suit yourself though, but others are not going to relate to your coining of "the tribulation" as having any kind of meaning. The 7 years and 70th week, on the other hand, are very precise and are consistent with the time expressions in bible prophecy and fit the structure of the chapters from Revelation 6-16.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it has not. That is just not factual. The 70th Week of Daniels prophecy cant come to pass until all of those issues have been taken care of ISRAEL MUST REPENT BEFORE THIS PROPHECY CAN COME TO PASS.

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy
The 70 weeks of Daniel represented a time frame of 490 years allowed by God to the Jews -the 490 years countdown started at the moment that Daniel received the message from the Angel Gabriel-to accomplish point 1 to 6. If they failed to accomplish what God commanded into the 490 years timeline the city and the temple will be destroyed and their desolation will happen.

You have been fooled by those who pretend that the Covenant mentioned in Daniel 9 will be something that will be made by a future antichrist.

-Note, that i am NOT saying that the prophecies about the little horn/ beast of the end times that will rule during 42 months before the Coming of Jesus have happened.- Daniel 9 have nothing to do with the little horn of Daniel 7.

---

This study will show you how the “covenant” in the prophecy of the 70 Weeks of Daniel was confirmed by the Messiah.

The reason this is so very important is that many Pastors teach that it refers to an end-times Antichrist making a peace covenant with Israel.

The framework for the concepts of the pre-tribulation rapture, the 7-year tribulation period, the need for a rebuilt Jewish temple, the antichrist desecrating the temple,
and the 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation; are ALL based on the premise that the
covenant in Daniel 9:27 is created by an end-times Antichrist.

By proving that it was Messiah coming to confirm the covenant made to the Abraham, the premise of it applying to a future antichrist is invalidated.

And thus, the foundation for all of these end-times concepts is destroyed.
What is being taught today about Daniel’s 70th Week is contrary to what has been taught by the top Bible scholars.

Top Bible commentators like Albert Barnes, John Calvin, Adam Clarke, John Gill, Matthew Henry, Matthew Poole and others; all teach that Jesus confirmed the covenant that is referenced in Daniel 9:27, and they all teach that Jesus and His disciples completely fulfilled the 70th Week of Daniel prophecy.

Old Testament prophets foretold Jesus offering a covenant for the sins of men. The New Testament repeatedly confirms that Jesus offered a New Covenant to the House of Israel, and to all who believe in His atoning work on the cross of Calvary, which occurred in the middle of the 70th week of Daniel when He was “cut off.”

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that an Antichrist will make a peace agreement with the modern state of Israel… yet that is what is being taught by pastors.

They speculate about a future fulfillment of the 70th week of Daniel featuring a one-man Antichrist, because they don’t understand it’s past fulfillment by Jesus Christ.

The context of the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy is NOT about the end-times.

The context of the passage is about Daniel’s people, the Jews, who were due to be released from Babylonian captivity, and Daniel had been praying about their future.

In the passage, God told Daniel (through His angel) that He was giving the Jews one last chance to repent of their sins, to reconcile with God, and to prepare for their coming Messiah, who would arrive in the 70th week of the prophecy.

The prophecy of the 70 Weeks of Daniel told the Jews EXACTLY what year the Messiah would appear.

Jesus disciples understood the timing of the prophecy and were expecting Him, as witnessed when Andrew told his brother Simon, “we have found the Messiah.”

Satan used the hard hearts of the Jewish leaders to hide it from them, which caused them to reject Jesus and deliver Him up to be crucified.

To understand the context of the prophecy, read the complete chapter of Daniel 9.

The focus of this study is Daniel 9:27: “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”
The Covenant of Jesus is a perfect fit with the prophecy of Daniel’s 70 Weeks.

Many modern teachers say that the pronoun ‘he’ represents an end-time antichrist who makes a peace covenant with Israel. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Antichrist will make, confirm, or break a covenant with anyone, let alone Israel.

The pronoun ‘he’ is referring to the previous noun, ‘prince’, from verse 26.

The prince is Jesus, as the word prince (nagiyd) in verse 26 is the same as in verse 25 which declares the arrival of Messiah the Prince (Jesus).

There are many verses that point to Jesus confirming a covenant during His ministry, which took place during the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel.

‘And He(Jesus) said to them, “For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” Matthew 26:28

In these words we find four things which agree with the prophecy of Daniel 9:27:

“the One” who was to confirm the covenant, Jesus the Messiah;
“the covenant” itself, the renewed covenant made with Abraham;
that which “confirmed” the covenant, the blood of Christ;
those who receive the benefits of the covenant, the “many” who believe in Him as their Messiah.

These words correspond perfectly with those of the prophecy. “He shall confirm the covenant with many.”

Here’s more verses that testify that Jesus shed blood confirmed the New Covenant, which redeemed many.

Zechariah 2:11 “Many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you.”

Through Jesus, the promise to make Abraham a “father of many nations” was fulfilled, as Jesus disciples spread the gospel to many nations.

Isaiah 53:11 says, “He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities.“

Matthew 20:28 says, “just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.“

Romans 5:15 says, “But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.”

Romans 5:19 says, “For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.”

Scripture tells us that it is Christ who confirmed the covenant.

Romans 15:8 clearly tells us that Jesus Christ was sent to confirm the promised made unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc.

“Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers.”

Galatians 3:13-18 tells us that the covenant was confirmed before of God in Christ.

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man’s covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.”

The word “confirm” tells us that the covenant already existed.

Many teachers says that the Antichrist will “create” or “make” a covenant with Israel, indicating the beginning of a covenant.

But God’s word says “confirm” (also rendered “strengthen“), which tells us that the covenant was previously established.

The Father made a covenant with Abraham that He would provide a lamb for their sins, Jesus Christ, the Passover Lamb of God.

“And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.” Genesis 22:7

John the Baptist identified Messiah as the fulfillment of that promise to Abraham:

“The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29

Because Abraham believed by faith, God blessed his descendants who believe in the Messiah by faith.

“And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.” Genesis 22:15-18

Isaiah 49:8 foretold that the Messiah would be a covenant to His people,

“Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages.”

Jesus confirmed that it was He who was the promised Messiah, who would ratify the covenant as the spotless Lamb of God; by his knowledge of the Words of God, by his teachings, by his miracles, by His shed blood, by His being sacrificed as the Passover Lamb, and by His resurrection.

“But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.” John 5:36,39

Paul confirmed that is was Jesus who confirmed the covenant promises.

Romans 15:8 says, “Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers.“

Galatians 3:17 says, “And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect.”

So what covenant needed to be confirmed?

Jesus co-authored the Abrahamic Covenant, to redeem Abraham’s spiritual seed, those of all races who believe in God, by faith.

Hebrews 12:2, “looking unto Jesus, the author(originator) and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Hebrews 12:24, “Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.”

Hebrews 13:20, “Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant.”

In Genesis 15, the Everlasting Covenant was confirmed by God (the smoking furnace) and Jesus (the burning lamp).

God told Abraham to prepare a sacrifice into two piles, and he waited for God to appear. As the day wore on, vultures smelled the meat that was lying in the sun, and began swooping down for a meal.

As evening approached, Abraham became concerned. Where was God? He became very tired from protecting the sacrifice all day. Despair and gloom began to envelop him, and he realized that unless something changed very soon, he was in deep trouble.

God had him prepare the sacrifice, and now He was nowhere in sight. Why didn’t God show up? What could have gone wrong?

Bewildered and exhausted, Abraham realized he was fighting a losing battle with those birds, and in despair, he fell into a deep sleep that enveloped him like a dark creeping horror.

The darkness which was “filled with dread” was not caused by the setting sun, but by what looked like the failing of a friendship with God that had been built up over many years.

In despair and exhaustion, Abraham lost consciousness, and he also lost control of the sacrifice he had so joyfully prepared to please God. Talk about the death of a vision!

Abraham’s experience was symbolic of the natural life that we bring to the Lord.

So long as we trust or depend on our natural capabilities, we cannot enter into the fullness of what God has to offer.

Our best efforts may seem good, but in the realm of the Spirit, they are of little consequence. Any offering we bring to the Lord, including ourselves, must die first, or be sacrificed.

Only then can we be resurrected and infused with the life-blood of Jesus Christ our Savior. Abraham had to learn right from the start that there was no merit in human works or sacrifices.

When Abraham awoke, the proceedings were over and he had not even participated in the ceremony! He had absolutely no input in drawing up the Covenant of faith for which he is so well known.

God knew that no mortal person, having inherited sinful nature, would be capable of entering into and keeping covenant with God.

While Abraham was unconscious, God the Father and Jesus burnt up the sacrifice, confirming the covenant.

Two symbols representing the Godhead, appeared on the scene. The Smoking furnace represented God the Father, while the Burning Lamp symbolized Jesus, man’s divine intercessor.

Those symbols passed between the two piles, which ratified the covenant made to Abraham.

The lamp that lights every man that comes into the world, now stood as Abraham’s representative on this most solemn occasion, when an everlasting plan, or agreement, regarding the eternal future of the human race was carried out.

The communion with God that was lost in the Garden of Eden, was going to be restored through Jesus sacrificial death.

Looking back at Daniel 9:27, the word covenant in the Hebrew is ber-eeth’, which means a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh); confederacy, [con-]feder[-ate], covenant, league.

By passing through Abraham’s sacrifice, Messiah agreed to be the true sacrifice that took away Abraham’s sins, and the sins of his descendants who believed by faith in the atoning work of the promised Messiah.

How can we know that the burning lamp represented Jesus Christ?

Consider this: If Christ, the Son of God, was destined to take the place of sinful man, and die the death of the cross, was it not reasonable that He should also be party to the agreement that would require His life?

In Hebrews 9:15-17, the covenant delivered to Abraham is identified as the New Covenant or the Eternal Covenant that Christ “confirmed” by the shedding of His blood.

Then the writer of Hebrews goes on to identify Christ not only as the One who validated that covenant, but also as its author!

“And for this reason Christ is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.”

It’s telling us that the New (or Abrahamic) Covenant could not be confirmed or ratified until the One who made it died.

Hebrews 9:28 states that “Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many,” which is a perfect match to Daniel 9:24-27. Jesus’ sacrificial offering covered all of the sins that are listed in Daniel 9:24, and His sacrifice made to save many.

Who was it that died for the sins of mankind?

Wasn’t it Jesus Christ, who is also called the “Light of the World”?

If only His death could validate that agreement, then it had to be He who authored it!

Think for a minute, when did Jesus Christ present His will, or agreement, or Covenant to mankind? There was only one such encounter recorded in Scripture.

It was when the Burning Lamp appeared with the Smoking Furnace while Abraham was asleep under the power of God’s presence.

2 Chronicles 21:7 foretells Jesus coming as the “lamp”, even though the Israelites had broken their covenant with God, Yet the LORD would not destroy the house of David, because of the covenant that He had made with David, and since He had promised to give a lamp to him and to his sons forever.”

Christ, the co-author of the Eternal Covenant, confirmed it by His sacrificial death.

Hebrews 7:22 tells us, “By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better covenant.”

The word “surety” means “to pledge” as a “bondsman“. When Jesus co-created the Abrahamic Covenant, He agreed to be the surety, the blood sacrifice, that would confirm the covenant.

Hebrews 8:6 tells us, “But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.”

His office of priesthood is more excellent than the Levitical, because the covenant is better, and established on better promises: the old covenant referred to earthly things; the new covenant, to heavenly.

When Jesus sealed the covenant of faith He and the Father had delivered to Abraham, the Sinai Covenant ceased to be. It had served its purpose and was finished!

As the Son died, the Father, the Author of the Sinai Covenant, reached down and tore open the veil that had separated between Himself and His creation.

Now that the old contract was torn up and discarded by the only One who had the authority to annul it – its Author! The barrier between man and God was removed forever!

The old covenant had promises of secular good; the new covenant, of spiritual and eternal blessings. As far as Christianity is preferable to Judaism, as far as Christ is preferable to Moses, as far as spiritual blessings are preferable to earthly blessings, and as far as the enjoyment of God throughout eternity is preferable to the communication of earthly good during time; so far does the new covenant exceed the old.

Messiah fulfilled the promises that were made to Abraham and the Fathers of the faith.

When Abraham took Isaac up to sacrifice him, he told him Isaac that Elohim would send a Lamb.

Abraham looked to the day when the spotless Lamb of Elohim would atone for his sins, and the sins of his descendants who believed by faith.

Messiah is fulfilling Elohim’s seven Holy Feast Days that were given to the Israelites to practice until the Messiah came to fulfill them.

Messiah was without blemish, fulfilling the Feast of Unleavened Bread; His sacrifice as the Lamb of Elohim fulfilled the Feast of Passover, His resurrection fulfilled the Feast of First Fruits, and His pouring out the Spirit of Elohim fulfilled Pentecost.

This would have confirmed to the Israelites that He was the promised Messiah. After Messiah ascended into heaven, the disciples proclaimed all of these things to help the House of Israel see the truth.

God’s prophets pointed to Jesus covenant, which covered their sins.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 foretold the time when Jesus would offer a new covenant to the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. In Hebrews 8:8-10, Paul confirmed that this was fulfilled by Jesus.

“Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”

Christ, by whom the covenant was made and ratified, is called the angel or messenger of the covenant, because he reconciles us to his Father.

Malachi 3:1, “Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.”

Shortly after Jesus was baptized and anointed, He proclaimed that He was the promised Messiah when He read from the book of Isaiah in the synagogue before the Jews.

Ezekiel 37:26-27 confirms that it was Jesus who ‘cut’ an everlasting covenant, that established peace between God and man. And He setup a spiritual temple that can never be abolished, which is made up of His people.

“Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Jesus the Messiah was the mediator, the messenger and the ratifier, of the covenant of grace which was confirmed with many, both Jews and Gentiles, so that the promise made to all nations in Abraham would be fulfilled.

Isaiah 42:6, “I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles.”

This is proof that the “burning lamp” represented our Savior as man’s intercessor. Christ, the promised Redeemer, had to be there as the author of the covenant, or His death could not have validated it.
Jesus was sent for the lost sheep of the House of Israel, to offer them a new covenant.

Jesus confirmed this in Matthew 15:24, when He said “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Map of Jesus Ministry

During Jesus 3 1/2 year ministry He performed miracles and preached the Gospel to the lost House of Israel.

Jesus focused His ministry in the areas north of Jerusalem, where the House of Israel used to live before the Assyrians scattered them, and where some of them had regathered.

He ministered in Bethsaida Julias (the home of Peter, Andrew, and Philip), Caesaria Philippi, Cana, Capernaum, Chorazin, the Decapolis, Gennesaret, Jericho, Nain, Nazareth, Perea, the Region of the Gadarenes, Samaria, Sidon, Sychar, and Tyre. (Jerusalem is marked by RED. YELLOW marks the places where Jesus ministered.)
The 70th week of Daniel covenant is eternal, not just for 7 years.

Today’s Pastors teach that the Antichrist will make a 7 year covenant with Israel, but Daniel 9:27 is not saying that the covenant only lasts for 7 years.

It is saying that Jesus (and His disciples) confirmed the covenant for 7 years.

So how did Jesus confirm that He was the Messiah confirming the Covenant?

1. By the testimony,

Of angels;
Of John the Baptist;
Of the wise men;
Of the disciples;
Of Moses and Elisha
Of Pharisees, such as Nicodemus;
Of the devils that confessed him.

2. By His preaching.

3. By healings, signs and wonders.

4. By His holy life.

5. By His death and blood shed.

6. By His resurrection and ascension.
The ‘Old‘ and ‘New‘ Covenant refer to their confirmation date.

The terms “new” and “old” in regard to the covenant DON’T refer to their creation date; rather, they indicate the order in which they were confirmed.

The Sinai Covenant was confirmed in the Levitical priest system by the daily sacrifice of the lamb for the sins of the people.

The Abraham Covenant was confirmed by Jesus our High Priest, who died on the cross as the sacrificial Lamb of God. So it is referred to as “new.”

Jesus was “cut off”, crucified midway through Daniel’s 70th week.

Isaiah 53:8 foretold that Messiah would be ‘cut off’ for our sins. “He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.”

This directly matches Daniel 9:27 which foretold that His sacrifice would end the need for temple sacrifices, as He was the one-time atonement for our sins, “and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.”

It is clear from John’s Gospel that our Lord’s ministry was approximately, if not exactly, three and a half years in duration. Hence from His anointing until His death would be “in the midst” of the 70th week.

This is a perfect match with Daniel 9:27, which says “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.”

At the moment of His death, “the veil of the temple was torn in two” (Matthew 27:51).

Why?

Because this act of God signified that all animal sacrifices at that moment ceased to be of value, because the Perfect Sacrifice was offered once and for all. It fulfilled the law and the need for Levite priests to mediate for men!

Because Jesus is the Mediator of the new covenant, so there is no separation between us and God.

By His blood sacrifice, Jesus fulfilled the demands that God made to the Jews in Daniel 9:24:

“Seventy weeks are determined for your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.”

Jesus blood sacrifice covered over the transgressions which were committed under the old covenant, which the blood of bulls and calves could not do. It provided reconciliation for iniquity and brought in everlasting righteousness. It sealed up all Old Testament prophecies which pointed to their coming Messiah.

Paul confirmed this in Hebrews 9:15, “And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance..”

The Holy Spirit testified in Hebrews 10:15-18, “But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.”

When Jesus sealed the covenant of faith He and the Father had delivered to Abraham, the Sinai Covenant ceased to be. It had served its purpose and was finished! As the Son died, the Father, the Author of the Sinai Covenant, reached down and tore open the veil that had separated between Himself and His creation. Now that the old contract was torn up and discarded by the only One who had the authority to annul it – its Author! The barrier between man and God was removed forever!

Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, the sacrifice to which all the Jewish festivals and sacrifices pointed, the long awaited Messiah cried out, “It is finished!” The Sinai covenant, with it sacrificial system its rituals and animal sacrifices was fulfilled.

Hebrews 10:11-12 “And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God.”

Take away Christ’s place in the middle of the 70th week, and you have taken away the cross of Christ from its prophetic setting!

70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy didn’t bring an end to the Jews being able to be saved, it ended the need for the religion of Judaism and the Old Covenant system, which leads to death.

Jews are blinded to the Gospel and salvation under the new covenant, because they refuse to read the New Testament, so a veil covers their eyes as they read the Old Testament.
What about the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th week of Daniel?

For 3 1/2 years after Jesus death, His disciples continued to preach the Gospel to the Jews.

The crucifixion and resurrection would have been a great testimony to the Jews, to validate that Jesus was the Messiah who was sent to offer them a new covenant.

Acts 2 testifies that many Jews came to believe in Jesus, through the disciples witness, “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.” Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?” Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.”

The early Church of Jesus Christ was formed by those of the House of Israel and the House of Judah, who accepted Jesus new covenant.

The 70th Week of Daniel ended when Stephen the Apostle boldly accused the Jewish leaders of killing the prophets and delivering Jesus up to be killed. The Jews responded by stoning Stephen to death.

The coats of Stephens killers were laid at the feet of Saul, who soon became Paul, the Apostle to the Nations (Gentiles).

And from then on, the Gospel was preached to both Jews and Gentiles, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” Galations 3:28.

Read an in-depth Bible study of how the Apostles fulfilled confirming the New Covenant to the Jews for 3 1/2 years, which fulfilled the 70th week of Daniel, by clicking on Confirming The 70th Week Of Daniel 9 Covenant For Seven Years
The Jewish leaders rejection of Jesus covenant sealed their fate.

After Pilate found Jesus innocent, the Jewish leaders cried out for Him to be crucified and said “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Because of their rejection of Jesus and his New Covenant, their own blood curse fulfilled prophetic words in Daniel 9:26-27, and they were desolated.

The “Prince” in Daniel 9:26 is Jesus, and “the people of the prince,” the Roman army, came as a flood and “destroyed the city and the sanctuary.”

In Luke 19:41-44, as Jesus entered Jerusalem for the last time, He lamented that the Jews did not heed Daniel’s 70 week prophecy, which told them exactly when He would come.

“Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, “If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”

The abomination of desolation does not apply to an end-time Antichrist, it was the Roman army (who was an Abomination to the Jews), who came and desolated the Jews and the temple.

In Matthew 24:15, Jesus warned “when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”.

Luke 21:20 clarifies what is the abomination of desolation, “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.”

The Roman army surrounded the holy place of Jerusalem and “desolated” the Jewish people from 66 – 70 A.D., causing 1.1 million Jews to die from starvation, disease, infighting, crucifixion and by the Roman sword.

This fulfilled the Parable of Wedding Feast, where Jesus New Covenant was offered to the Jews, but they had Jesus and His disciples killed, so God sent His armies to destroy them and their city.

This fulfilled the Parable of the Wicked Vinedressers” where the wicked tenants killed the son of the vineyard owner. When Jesus asked the Jewish leaders what the consequences were, they said “He will destroy those wicked men miserably.”

God’s vengeance for all of the righteous blood came upon this generation, and Jesus had the Roman army destroy them and burn up Jerusalem.

Read a Bible study that shows the fulfillment of the 1,290 days and 1,335 days in Daniel 12, which fulfilled the warnings in Daniel 9, by clicking on Daniel 12 Is Not About The Antichrist Or The End Times
70th week of Daniel deception summary

As you can see, the covenant that is referenced in Daniel 9:27 was fulfilled by the Messiah Jesus, who was ratifying the Abrahamic Covenant of ‘salvation by faith’ with His shed blood.

It is not an end-time antichrist making a peace covenant with Israel, it is Jesus offering His new covenant to the house of Israel and with the house of Judah for 7 years, before it was also offered to the nations (gentiles).

This completely invalidates the framework for an end-times Antichrist making a peace covenant with Israel.

And along with it, it invalidates the concepts of the 7-year tribulation period, the need for a rebuilt Jewish temple, the antichrist desecrating the temple and his 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation.

And if there is no 7-year tribulation period, then the pre-tribulation rapture concept is proven to be a myth. For an in-depth Bible study on the rapture, click on The Pretribulation Rapture Myth.

Friend, I don’t know about you, but when the Lord revealed these truths to me, it broke my heart, as I had been led astray for so many years.

My heart grieves every time I hear a Pastor teaching the wrong interpretation of the 70th Week of Daniel, as I realize how many people are blindly trusting them.

It is blasphemy to replace the work of Jesus Christ the Messiah, with the Antichrist.

I pray that Christians learn the truth and repent. I pray that Pastors can humble themselves to read this study and learn God’s truth, so that everyone can see how Satan has deceived us, so that we repent and have revival in the truths of the Lord.

I pray that you will share this study with everyone you know, because the end is near and Jesus will return soon, and you need to be alert and prepared, instead of deceived.

To read more about the prince in Daniel 9:26 being Jesus and not an end times Antichrist, read The 70th Week Of Daniel Prince is NOT an End Times Antichrist

* The story of Jesus co-authoring and ratifying the Abrahamic Covenant was referenced from the highly recommended book, “The Stonecutter’s Bride“

References for further study:

Confirming the covenant –
Confirming The Covenant - Historicist.com

Source:
The 70th Week Of Daniel Covenant Deception

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The 70 weeks of Daniel represented a time frame of 490 years allowed by God to the Jews -the 490 years countdown started at the moment that Daniel received the message from the Angel Gabriel-to accomplish point 1 to 5. If they failed to accomplish what God commanded into the 490 years timeline the city and the temple will be destroyed and their desolation will happen.

You have been fooled by those who pretend that the Covenant mentioned in Daniel 9 will be something that will be made by a future antichrist.
Actually if you read the scriptures properly, and quit stating your belief, it is a SET of SEVENS. A 7x7 a 7x62 and a 7x1. If it were actually a 490 year period, as you assume, it would have just been a 7x70.

And the Decree states its objective very clearly and matter of factly.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression.

What about this don't you get ? The TRANSGRESSION HAS TO BE FINISHED BEFORE THE 70 WEEKS DECREE IS UP......It amazes me people can't understand this, all because they are hung up on Jesus fulfilling this, which is wrong. Israel has to fulfill this, they have to END THEIR TRANSGRESSION against God. They did not do that or else they wouldn't have been dispersed the world over. They end their TRANSGRESSION or rejection of God when they accept Jesus as their Messiah, right before the Abomination of Desolation happens during the 70th Week OR what is known as the 1X7 portion of this prophecy !!!

Read the whole chapter, Daniel is praying for God to have mercy on the Jewish peoples and Jerusalem. Thus God sends Gabriel with an answer. There is a three part answer as per the time-table.

Now follow closely here..........

Daniel 9:22 And he (Gabriel) informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. 23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. {All these things must come to pass before the Decree issued is considered over/fulfilled.}

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. { Why didn't Gabriel just say from the going forth of the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem until the Messiah is cut-off (killed or crucified) will be 69 Weeks or 483 years ? Because OF COURSE he wanted Daniel to know and understand this was a set of THREE PROPHECIES as per the time-table, set into one prophecy. First there would be a 49 Year period, followed by another period which was to be a 434 year Period of Time. These two periods MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be successive, but God wanted to emphasize three different periods for a reason, the LAST PERIOD would be a Seven Year Period of time that is going to come about at the END OF THE AGE !! This is not even debatable. God is not a God of confusion, He does things for a REASON, if it were just a 490 year period of time, he could have spoken it as such. BUT HE DIDN'T DID HE ? Because it is not a continuous period of time nor could it ever have been such. The Sins must be repented of by Israel before this Decree is finished. }

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

{ Does anyone get the LARGE BOLD ? Who destroys the City (Jerusalem) and the Sanctuary the coming prince (Anti-Christ) or the people (Rome) that are OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME ? Well of course, the Anti-Christ is an END TIME PERSON, he can't destroy the Temple and the City. But the people (Rome/Fourth Beast) are the ones who destroy Jerusalem and the Temple, and that is where the prince or future Anti-Christ/Beast arises from, out of the FOURTH BEAST, he is the Little Horn that arises out of the Roman/European Empire at the END TIME. Thus we get, and the people (Romans of 2000 years ago) OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME (in the future/End Times) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. }

27 And he (PRINCE WHO SHALL COME) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

AND HE SHALL CONFIRM..........Who? the prince that shall come, the Anti-Christ. Not someone that was leading the destruction of Jerusalem and the Sanctuary 2000 years ago.

The rest of course is obvious. I will leave off the rest for now, have to go to the restroom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AND HE SHALL CONFIRM..........Who? the prince that shall come, the Anti-Christ. Not someone that was leading the destruction of Jerusalem and the Sanctuary 2000 years ago.

The rest of course is obvious. I will leave off the rest for now, have to go to the restroom.
In post #268 it is demonstared that the Covenant have been CONFIRMED by JESUS and rejected by the Jews... with a consequence ....

Here the Biblical PROOF that the Time Of Jacob Troubles and The 70 TH week of Daniel have been fulfilled in the time of Jesus and the apostles during the FIRST CENTURY....

----The 70th Week Of Daniel Prince Deception----

This 70th week of Daniel Bible study will show you that the “prince” in the 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy was Messiah and the “people of the prince” was the Roman army.

The reason this is so very important is that many Pastors teach that it refers to an end-times Antichrist.

The framework for the concepts of the pre-tribulation rapture, the 7-year tribulation period, the need for a rebuilt Jewish temple, the antichrist desecrating the temple, and the 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation; are ALL based on the premise that the prince in Daniel 9:26 is an end-times Antichrist.

By proving that it was pointing to Roman Prince Titus, the premise of it applying to a future antichrist is invalidated.

And thus, the foundation for all of these end-times concepts is destroyed.

What is being taught today about Daniel’s 70th Week is contrary to what has been taught by the top Bible scholars.

Top Bible commentators like Albert Barnes, John Calvin, Adam Clarke, John Gill, Matthew Henry, Matthew Poole, John Wesley and others; all teach that Messiah confirmed the covenant that is referenced in Daniel 9:27, and they all teach that He and His disciples completely fulfilled the 70th Week of Daniel prophecy.

Today’s Pastors teach that the prophetic clock stopped after 69 weeks and that the 70th week is the end times 7 year tribulation period.

The context of the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy is NOT about the end-times.

The context of the passage is about Daniel’s people, the Jews, who were due to be released from Babylonian captivity, and Daniel had been praying about their future.

In the passage, Elohim told Daniel (through His angel) that He was giving the Jews one last chance to repent of their sins, to reconcile with Him, and to prepare for their coming Messiah, who would arrive in the 70th week of the prophecy.

And if they did not repent, reconcile with Elohim and accept the Messiah; He would cause them to be desolated by the Roman army which would come against them.

To understand the context of the prophecy, read the complete chapter of Daniel 9.

Daniel 9:25 tells us that Messiah the Prince will arrive to be anointed.

“Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.”

The word Prince in the Greek is nagiyd (5057 in Strong’s), which can mean a commander (as occupying the front), civil, military or religious; generally (abstractly, plural), honorable themes:—captain, chief, excellent thing, (chief) governor, leader, noble, prince, (chief) ruler.

We know that nagiyd refers to the promised Messiah.

The focus of this study is Daniel 9:26-27.

“And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.“

In verse 26, where it says “and the people of the prince” the word prince is again nagiyd, telling us that it is the same person as the previous verse.

Scripture should be interpreted literally unless it is evident that a symbolic interpretation is warranted by the text.

It is telling us that Messiah (the prince mentioned in the previous verse) will send people to destroy the city and the sanctuary, to desolate the Jews who rejected Him as their Messiah.

Messiah called Himself “the ruler over the kings of the earth,” and that would include the Romans.

“and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 1:5

Here’s a brief explanation of how this prophecy was fulfilled:

The Romans were the enemy of the Jews and an ABOMINATION to them, because of their pagan rituals.

The Roman army surrounded the city, just as Messiah forewarned them in Luke 19:43, “For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side.”

The Roman army standing in the Holy place of Jerusalem represented the ‘abomination of desolation,’ fulfilling Luke 21:20, “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.”

Followers of Messiah heeded His warning and escaped Judea before the destruction, and there is not one documented death of a Christian by the Romans.

Because the Roman army cut off the food supplies into the city, famines and pestilences killed many people, fulfilling Matthew 24:7, “And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.”

The Roman army entered into Jerusalem en mass (with a flood) in 70 A.D., and desolated the city, the temple and the people, fulfilling Daniel 9:26-27.

During the time of Great Tribulation (Matt. 24:21), also known as the “time of Jacob’s trouble“, 1.1 million Jews died during the war with the Romans; hundreds of thousands from infighting, many from famine and pestilence, 10’s of thousands by crucifixion, and hundreds of thousands by the Roman sword.

As the prophecy of Daniel’s 70th week foretold, those that accepted the Messiah escaped the judgment, and those that rejected Him were desolated.

The prophecy was completely fulfilled and matches up with Messiah’s warnings in the Olivet Discourse.

Full text here:
The 70th Week Of Daniel Prince Deception

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In post #268 it is demonstared that the Covenant have been CONFIRMED by JESUS and rejected by the Jews... with a consequence ....

Here the Biblical PROOF that the Time Of Jacob Troubles and The 70 TH week of Daniel have been fulfilled in the time of Jesus and the apostles during the FIRST CENTURY....
OK...For starters I can prove 100 percent, and EVEN YOU WILL ADMIT IT, that Jacobs Trouble is an End Time Event.......Trust me, this is easy. BUT, let me make this point first, you are leaving off the first principle of Prophecy, every thing has to come true. Israel must turn back to God before the 70th week Decree is fulfilled, there is NO ROOM for obfuscation here, and Israel has STILL NOT TURNED BACK TO GOD !!

I read all of that stuff 25-30 years ago. It doesn't jibe. I think I have the solution. If I can prove to you that the Times of Trouble (Jacobs Troubles) is an END TIME EVENT and not 70 AD, then you will, imho, have to see the light. So I will do another post, and this will be my only objective. This is real easy to do. You have to use Daniel 12:1-2 (with Daniel 11:45) Matthew 24 and Revelation chapter 12.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Daniel 11:45 speaks about the Anti-Christ planting his tabernacle (dwelling place) in the Holy City....45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. (This is the Anti-Christ and the Abomination of Desolation). NOT THAT IMPORTANT....Daniel 12 is.....BELOW.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

{{ Daniel 12 shows the TIME OF TROUBLE Jesus spoke of HAPPENS AT THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE.....An END TIME EVENT.....When those that SLEEP WILL AWAKE !!! There is no wiggle room here, this is why we have to place the bible together like a puzzle, here a little, there a little, line upon line.......Now lets look at Matthew chapter 24.

Matthew 24: 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. {End Comes only after the Gospel reaches all the world}

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, {whoso readeth, let him understand} 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

{ So what do we have here in Matthew chapter 24 ? We see the Gospel is preached unto ALL THE WORLD, then the Abomination of Desolation happens (Daniel 11:45) and we see Israel Flees Judea just like Revelation chapter 12 says (The Woman (Israel) flees into the Wilderness where God protects her for 1260 Days) and we know this is an end time event. We see this GREAT TRIBULATION is the same mentioned in Daniel 12:1-2, it is trouble like NEVER BEFORE or ever will be. And Matthew 24:22 says EXCEPT THOSE DAYS BE SHORTENED, no flesh would be saved !! AD 70 was not Shortened, unless it happened over 2000 years later (LOL). And Daniel 12:2 also shows us that THIS TIME OF TROUBLE happens at the EXACT SAME TIME that the Rapture happens. It all fits, and I haven't even hit Revelation chapter 12 yet. LINE UPON LINE.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

{ So just like Daniel chapter 12, Micheal STANDS UP, and just like Matthew 24:16, Israel FLEES JUDEA, and here in Rev. 12 we see God protects Israel in the Wilderness. }

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

{ The Dragon is cast to earth, Israel flees to the Wilderness where God protects her for 1260 Days. The Dragon is angry because he cant get at the Woman (Israel) and thus he goes after the Christians (Jesus was the PROMISED SEED) to behead them. }

THE GIST IS.........These passages prove when the TIME OF TROUBLE IS, unless someone is in denial. In Daniel 12 we see the TIME OF TROUBLE happens at the same time that THOSE ASLEEP (DEAD) are raised to life. There is NO QUESTION that the time of trouble is an end time event.

The 70 AD understanding just CAN NOT BE TRUE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As i have said multiple times the prophecies of Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 about the Little Horn ARE END TIMES EVENTS and Correspond to the Beast of Revelation 13 who will kill the Faithfull Christians those written in the book of life of the Lamb]who refuse to take the mark....The Coming Of Jesus in Glory will shorten the Days of the 42 months Reign of the Beast or no Faithfull Christians [elect whose names are written in the book]would have been left alive by the Beast...

I agree with you that the Jews will turn to God only when they will see Jesus Coming in Glory at the END OF THE TRIBULATION Matthew 24:29-31.

[OOOPS ,you believe that Jesus will come before the 42 months reign of the Beast while the Bible say that Jesus will come AFTER the 42 months reign of the Beast again look at Matthew 24:29-31 it tell us when Jesus will appears in Glory.]

The point is that the Covenant of Daniel 9:21-27 have nothing to do with the Little Horn/ Beast of the End Times mentioned in Revelation 13 , Daniel 7 and Daniel 8.

The 70th Week Of Daniel Prince Deception

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As i have said multiple times the prophecies of Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 about the Little Horn ARE END TIMES EVENTS and Correspond to the Beast of Revelation 13 who will kill the Faithfull Christians those written in the book of life of the Lamb]who refuse to take the mark....The Coming Of Jesus in Glory will shorten the Days of the 42 months Reign of the Beast or no Faithfull Christians [elect whose names are written in the book]would have been left alive by the Beast...
The coming of Jesus DOESN'T ACTUALLY SHORTEN anything. Do you not get that God SHORTENED the time period to SEVEN YEARS in His original PLANNING ? Do you think God has to CHANGE HIS MIND ? He doesn't know whats going to happen ? He set the time period, and when Jesus returns, that ACTION shortens man-kinds reign, THUS STOPPING man-kind from being wiped out. The thing is this has to be in reference to JESUS' RETURN. Thus its AN END TIME EVENT. Its still a Seven Year Period.

I agree with you that the Jews will turn to God only when they will see Jesus Coming in Glory at the END OF THE TRIBULATION Matthew 24:29-31.

[OOOPS ,you believe that Jesus will come before the 42 months reign of the Beast while the Bible say that Jesus will come AFTER the 42 months reign of the Beast again look at Matthew 24:29-31 it tell us when Jesus will appears in Glory.]

Well your SEMI-AGREEMENT means you just admitted Daniel 9:24-27 can not come to pass until the End Time. But the fact is the Jewish peoples turn back to God before the Abomination of Desolation, just as Malachi 4:5-6 says. Just as Zechariah 12:10 says. So we don't agree there, God wouldn't protect Israel in the Wilderness if she had not of REPENTED/ACCEPTED Jesus as the Messiah.

And you are WRONG, I believe Jesus calls the Church to come and be with him in Heaven, something you guys can't seem to believe, even though the bible tells you it is true in 1 Corinthians 15. I do not believe he comes to earth until AFTER THE TRIBULATION, so get my beliefs right if you are going to attribute beliefs unto me.

We come back with Jesus IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation. That's what Rev. 19 says, we ride White Horses back with Jesus Christ. For some reason you guys just cant understand the Rapture, you confuse it with the Second Coming.

The point is that the Covenant of Daniel 9:21-27 have nothing to do with the Little Horn/ Beast of the End Time mentioned in Revelation 13 , Daniel 7 and Daniel 8.

The POINT is you are Wrong. The PRINCE TO COME is the Anti-Christ, just like the Little Horn in Daniel 7 and 8 is the same man.

And the TIME OF TROUBLE IS..........END TIMES.

Not getting the Rapture right, throws everything out of kilter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The coming of Jesus DOESN'T ACTUALLY SHORTEN anything. Do you not get that God SHORTENED the time period to SEVEN YEARS in His original PLANNING ? Do you think God has to CHANGE HIS MIND ? He doesn't know whats going to happen ? He set the time period, and when Jesus returns, that ACTION shortens man-kinds reign, THUS STOPPING man-kind from being wiped out. The thing is this has to be in reference to JESUS' RETURN. Thus its AN END TIME EVENT. Its still a Seven Year Period.
Exactly what i said....The Coming of Jesus will put a END to the Tribulation who will culminate [worst time for the Christians alive]during the 42 months reign of the Beast [Revelation 13]..Jesus will not come before the tribulation.

Well your SEMI-AGREEMENT means you just admitted Daniel 9:24-27 can not come to pass until the End Time.
I have made it clear and provided Scriptures showing that Daniel 9:21-27 have been completely fulfilled in the times of Jesus and the Apostles...thus have nothing to do with the Beast of Revelation 13.

But the fact is the Jewish peoples turn back to God before the Abomination of Desolation, just as Malachi 4:5-6 says. Just as Zechariah 12:10 says. So we don't agree there, God wouldn't protect Israel in the Wilderness if she had not of REPENTED/ACCEPTED Jesus as the Messiah. ]
The Jews in the Jerusalem of the End Times will turn to God after that they will see the Two Witnesses come back to life and ascend to Heaven...Revelation 11:11-13 they will be the GROUP CALLED the Woman that flee in the wilderness...
Revelation 11:11-13
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

And you are WRONG, I believe Jesus calls the Church to come and be with him in Heaven, something you guys can't seen to believe, even though the bible tells you it is true in 1 Corinthians 15.
1 Corinthians 15 talk about the resurrection of the dead believers There is no rapture to Heaven mentionned there....

We come back with Jesus IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation. That's what Rev. 19 says, we ride White Horses back with Jesus Christ. For some reason you guys just cant understand the Rapture, you confuse it with the Second Coming.
When the dead believers will be resurrected and the believers alive will be changed at the same time...we will meet Jesus in the cloud[s in the air [Jesus will be in the CLOUDS in THE AIR whenHe will come in GLORY [Matthew 24:29-31]...that is at that moment that the mariage with Jesus will occurs.

The POINT is you are Wrong. The PRINCE TO COME is the Anti-Christ, just like the Little Horn in Daniel 7 and 8 is the same man.

And the TIME OF TROUBLE US..........END TIMES.

Not getting the Rapture right, throws everything out of kilter.
Not getting that there will be NO rapture before the 42 months reign of the Beast of the End Times [Revelation 13] will let you totally unprepared SPIRITUALLY to face the reality...you will be exactly where SATAN AND HIS BEAST want you to be ...ie TOTALLY SPIRITUALLY UNPREPARED and ready to take the mark to save your life!

As Yoda in Star Wars said :"certainly trouble times it will be ..."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Exactly what i said....The Coming of Jesus will put a END to the Tribulation who will culminate during the 42 months reign of the Beast..Jesus will not come before the tribulation.
But the Church goes to be with Jesus............7 years before the Second Coming.

I have made it clear and provided Scriptures showing that Daniel 9:21-27 have been completely fulfilled in the times of Jesus and the Apostles...thus have nothing to do with the Beast of Revelation 13.
NO.........You think you have made it clear, but you ca't change the facts. Those things have to be brought to pass before the decree is finished. God can't help it if you do not understand the 70th Week is a coming event.
The Jews in Jerusalem in the End Times will turn to God after that they will see the Two Withnesses come back to life and ascend to Heaven...Revelation 11

Rev. 6, 11, 12, 13 17, 18 and 19 all cover the MID-WAY POINT....Rev. 6 is where the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel. Seal #1.

1 Corinthians 15 talk about the resurrection of the dead believers There is no rapture to Heaven mentionned there....
Its the Rapture. Again, you just dont get it, I understand. But you are not correct. There is a RAPTURE and a SECOND COMING.

When the dead believers will be resurrected and the believers alive will be changed at the same time...we will meet Jesus in the cloud[s in the air [Jesus will be in the CLOUDS in THE AIR whenHe will come in GLORY [Matthew 24:29-31]...that is at that moment that the mariage with Jesus will occurs.
Yea, that makes a lot of sense doesn't it. We meet him in he air to come straight back to earth. We have to put on an incorruptible body, even though we aren't going to heaven, EVEN THOUGH Rev. 19 says we do go to Heaven, marry the Lamb, then come back with Jesus from Heaven. Basically all scripture goes against what you are saying.

What I get is people who get ideas, and they can't overcome their own ideas. There is no room for Gods ideas. God is willing to teach is new things every day. 10 Months ago I wrote a blog saying Rev. 17:18 was Rome. Within 2 Months God was like, YOU WERE WRONG, Rev. 17:18 is not Rome. You have to be willing to be wring, if not, Gods never gonna say, hey you are wrong here.....we have to be able to listen.

Not getting that there will be NO rapture before the 42 months reign of the Beast of the End Times [Revelation 13] will let you totally unprepared SPIRITUALLY to face the reality...you will be exactly where SATAN AND HIS BEAST want you to be ...ie TOTALLY SPIRITUALLY UNPREPARED and ready to take the mark to save your life!
I will be in Heaven, I will let you worry about it.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the Church goes to be with Jesus............7 years before the Second Coming.
Can you show us where in the Bible it is written ?

NO.........You think you have made it clear, but you ca't change the facts. Those things have to be brought to pass before the decree is finished. God can't help it if you do not understand the 70th Week is a coming event.
The COVENANT have been CONFIRMED by JESUS nearly 2,000 years ago...the Jews have rejected it...
Here the proof that it was Jesus who have CONFIRMED the COVENANT with ISRAEL...
Rev. 6, 11, 12, 13 17, 18 and 19 all cover the MID-WAY POINT....Rev. 6 is where the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel. Seal #1.
The mid way point will happen when Satan and his fallen angels will be cast out of Heaven Revelation 12 and will give power to the BEAST [Revelation 13]to continue during 42 months =3 1/2 years.

ts the Rapture. Again, you just dont get it, I understand. But you are not correct. There is a RAPTURE and a SECOND COMING.
You surely know that the concept that the resurrection and caught up to meet Jesus in the air being a separate event that Jesus Second Coming have been invented by John Nelson Darby around 1830.

Yea, that makes a lot of sense doesn't it. We meet him in he air to come straight back to earth. We have to put on an incorruptible body, even though we aren't going to heaven, EVEN THOUGH Rev. 19 says we do go to Heaven, marry the Lamb, then come back with Jesus from Heaven. Basically all scripture goes against what you are saying.
Only the SOULS of the DEAD BELIEVERS are in HEAVEN...That is why that at the moment of the [marriage/ resurrection] ,the souls of the dead believers who are in Heaven have been made ready to be resurrected with their bodies who are in the graves here on the Earth at the Coming of Jesus in Glory [Jesus will bring the SOULS of the DEAD BELIEVERS who are in Heaven with Him to be resurrected]...at this point the believers who are still alive will be changed ....there is no trip to Heaven after the resurrection/ marriage who will happen at the Coming Of Jesus [Revelation 19] The marriage is the union with Jesus of the resurrected dead believers and the believers still alive ....to reign with Jesus HERE ON THE EARTH...[to be FOREVER with Jesus!]

What I get is people who get ideas, and they can't overcome their own ideas. There is no room for Gods ideas. God is willing to teach is new things every day. 10 Months ago I wrote a blog saying Rev. 17:18 was Rome. Within 2 Months God was like, YOU WERE WRONG, Rev. 17:18 is not Rome. You have to be willing to be wring, if not, Gods never gonna say, hey you are wrong here.....we have to be able to listen.
You have effectively lot of things to learn that God have not yet revealed to you ...my brethren !

-The State of Israel created in 1948 is the Great harlot Babylon of the End Times.
-The EXAGRAM on the FLAG of the STATE OF ISREAL created in 1948 is the symbol of Moloch an acient Babylonian God.
-The only reason for the existence of the actual State of Israel in the Middle East is to fullfill the prophecy of the Great harlot Babylon [Revelation 17..Revelation 18].

Link:
The Star Of David Deception

Link:
The “Star of David” is Pagan

I will be in Heaven, I will let you worry about it.
Only if you die and your SOUL goes to Heaven before the 42 months reign of the Beast.

Remember ,since the pre-trib rapture new religion doctrine have been invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830 the time of the pre-trib rapture is always supposed to happen soon [at any moment]...finally the believers in the pre-trib rapture die from natural death with the belief that they will be raptured soon... How rassuring !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
only a SEVEN YEAR PERIOD is called Jacobs Troubles, it has to d with Israel, the Church has already been Raptured by this time,

Context is always the key.

That includes the context of the time period, when the text was written.

Jeremiah wrote the following passage when the Israelites were in captivity in Babylon.

This is revealed by Daniel chapter 9.
Daniel was reading from the Book of Jeremiah when the angel Gabriel appeared to give him the 70 weeks prophecy. Daniel knew they would be in Babylon for only about 70 years, based on what Jeremiah had written.

This text from Jeremiah says nothing about a 7 year period.

You are taking the covenant with the many in Daniel 9:27, which is the same New Covenant with the many in Matthew 26:28 and adding an antichrist not found in the chapter and adding a "gap" of indeterminate time into a time prophecy of 490 years.

Dispensationalists do this to produce a future time period of 7 years after the "Church Age" or the "Age of Grace" comes to an end with the pretrib removal of the Church, so that God can go back and deal with Israel under the Old Covenant system.

However, based on Hebrews 8:13 the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete". God is not going back to an "obsolete" covenant with Moses as the mediator instead of Christ.

In Hebrews 13:20 we find that the New Covenant is "everlasting".
Therefore, the "Age of Grace" cannot end.
This is revealed by those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11.

Restoration for Israel and Judah

Jer 30:1  The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 
Jer 30:2  "Thus speaks the LORD God of Israel, saying: 'Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. 
Jer 30:3  For behold, the days are coming,' says the LORD, 'that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,' says the LORD. 'And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.' " 
(This occurred when Cyrus allowed them to return and rebuild the temple.)

Jer 30:4  Now these are the words that the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah. 
Jer 30:5  "For thus says the LORD: 'We have heard a voice of trembling, Of fear, and not of peace. 
Jer 30:6  Ask now, and see, Whether a man is ever in labor with child? So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins Like a woman in labor, And all faces turned pale? 
Jer 30:7  Alas! For that day is great, So that none is like it; And it is the time of Jacob's trouble, But he shall be saved out of it. 

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Can you show us where in the Bible it is written ?
Yes, 1 Corinthians 15. Revelation 19 the whole chapter. Leviticus 23 you have to study the SEVEN FEASTS to understand Gods plan. The theme of the Jewish Wedding is throughout the bible. It is a 7 Day event (7 years) and the Bridegroom builds a Bridal Chamber in his fathers house, then the father is the one to send the son, at a late hour usually past midnight, the bridegroom comes with a SHOUT and surprises the bride, but she has been expectant, but she is still surprised. To understand Gods word, you have to be able to put it together, and the Holy Spirit has to show you, to many people have their own ideas. I could show you 100 times, you would still insist there is no Rapture, even though there is.

The COVENANT have been CONFIRMED by JESUS nearly 2,000 years ago...the Jews have rejected it...
Here the proof that it was Jesus who have CONFIRMED the COVENANT with ISRAEL...
That is not what Daniel is about. And by the way, that "COVENANT" about Jesus was confirmed between Abraham and God, it was the Original Covenant, the Law was added 430 Years later. Jesus dying has nothing to do with Israel REPENTING, which has to happen before the 70 weeks comes to pass. BRICK WALL......PLANK.

And Revelation is not in chronological order.....You don't see to get that.

You surely know that the concept that the resurrection and caught up to meet Jesus in the air being a separate event that Jesus Second Coming have been invented by John Nelson Darby around 1830.
I can why you are confused, you use talking points, these aren't your IDEAS from the bible, they are other men's ideas. That's not how it works, you have to let God/Holy Spirit teach you. This you just cited is utter nonsense. Paul spoke of HARPAZO.....In the Latin Vulgate is was RAPIO.......In the English it was translated a Catching Away, or a Seizing. All three man the same. Now WHO WRITE ? Paul, 2000 years ago. Quit repeating other peoples false talking points.

Only the SOULS of the DEAD BELIEVERS are in HEAVEN...That is why that at the moment of the [marriage/ resurrection] ,the souls of the dead believers who are in Heaven have been made ready to be resurrected with their bodies who are in the graves here on the Earth at the Coming of Jesus in Glory [Jesus will bring the SOULS of the DEAD BELIEVERS who are in Heaven with Him to be resurrected]...at this point the believers who are still alive will be changed ....there is no trip to Heaven after the resurrection/ marriage who will happen at the Coming Of Jesus [Revelation 19] The marriage is the union with Jesus of the resurrected dead believers and the believers still alive ....to reign with Jesus HERE ON THE EARTH...[to be FOREVER with Jesus!]
WRONG........It says the Dead in Christ rise FIRST then we who are alive and remain MEET THEM IN THE AIR TO FOREVER BE WITH THE LORD. What part of that dont you get ?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You are taking the covenant with the many in Daniel 9:27, which is the same New Covenant with the many in Matthew 26:28 and adding an antichrist not found in the chapter and adding a "gap" of indeterminate time into a time prophecy of 490 years.
Daniel 9:27 is about the Anti-Christ, not Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0