Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I replied most of your questions to other because they where asking the same questions. I will NOT reply them over and over again and over again.

I will instead answer that which you asked specifically.

I have bad concentration due to my illness so I overread the rule. Free spech does not cover the rule to insult in my country so I was not prepared that such a rule exists.

Free speech is globally not regarded as a right that can overule other rights such as personality rights.

There are cleare guidlines on how to speak with mentally ill persons and one is not to be aggressive. The aim is to avoid stress at all cost as this worsens any mental illness. If you do not believe me go ask a psychatrist and not your favourite newspaper.

That you do not know an illness that can and was in my case confused with shizophrenia means you have no clue what mental illness are.

Nevertheless you want to teach me, someone who has been seven times in psychatry, has friends and family with such illnesses about what is good for the mentally ill?

Just Why?

I have not seen anyone get overly aggressive with you in this thread. I understand your personal psychology causes you to likely perceive conversations with others in a different manner than most. With that being the case, maybe you should make the decision, to remove yourself from situations, you deem threatening.

Upvote 0

LaraLara

1 leptofrofron + 1 leptofrafran = 1 leptofrofran
Jul 18, 2017
NRW
✟11,363.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have not seen anyone get overly aggressive with you in this thread. I understand your personal psychology causes you to likely perceive conversations with others in a different manner than most. With that being the case, maybe you should make the decision, to remove yourself from situations, you deem threatening.

I do not (yet) perceive the person you are citing as overly agressive. If I would do I would set her on ignore. I just don t want to repeat.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Atheist always tell me they are not a uniform group and than they behave like one. Is that similar to Christians?

Or perhaps you are constantly making groundless attacks on atheists and the reaction is consistent and predictable.

Atheism is as uniform as people who do not like Manchester United. It includes Arsenal fans and Yanks who barely know what Soccer is and who have no idea that the Brits call it Football.

• Agree
Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I replied most of your questions to other because they where asking the same questions. I will NOT reply them over and over again and over again.

I will instead answer that which you asked specifically.

I have bad concentration due to my illness so I overread the rule. Free spech does not cover the rule to insult in my country so I was not prepared that such a rule exists.

Well, you live and learn.

Free speech is globally not regarded as a right that can overule other rights such as personality rights.

Who interprets "global" free speech rights? Also, what are "personality rights"? I've never even heard of those.

There are cleare guidlines on how to speak with mentally ill persons and one is not to be aggressive. The aim is to avoid stress at all cost as this worsens any mental illness. If you do not believe me go ask a psychatrist and not your favourite newspaper.

I don't do the legwork for other people's claims...I've known enough mentally ill people and studied enough psychology to know there's no "one size fits all" guideline for speaking to the mentally ill.

If you've got any evidence otherwise though, feel free to post it.

That you do not know an illness that can and was in my case confused with shizophrenia means you have no clue what mental illness are.

I don't need to qualify my knowledge of mental illness with you. Paranoid schizophrenia has a rather specific cluster of symptoms...and while there are a couple of illnesses with similar symptoms, but you're really missing the point.

I wouldn't tell someone without the use of their legs that they can never swim. Such activities may be more difficult for that person, but I think it's healthier for them to figure out their own limitations. Furthermore, I wouldn't tell everyone to close all swimming pools since its unfair to those who cannot swim...it's not realistic to expect all of society to change to accommodate someone's disability.

Nevertheless you want to teach me, someone who has been seven times in psychatry, has friends and family with such illnesses about what is good for the mentally ill?

At this point...no, I don't expect to "teach" you anything. I'm not sure what your reasons for making this thread are...but considering the viewpoints of others doesn't appear to be high on the list.

Upvote 0
May 6, 2016
5 Barrett Square; Etna, ME 04434
✟2,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you let threats of eternal torment in Hell dominate your life? There is a way out.
God is a just God. What did God take away from you that He didn't give you, therefore, being a just God, that He owes you back? He owes you back your previous eternal nonexistence. At your Judgement before Him, if you want it, ask for your eternal nonexistence back. God, being a just God, will give you your eternal nonexistence back. Then, you will never suffer again.

Upvote 0