An Expert on Concentration Camps Says That's Exactly What the U.S. Is Running at the Border

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟564,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Me too. I think it might be that President Trump is THE Existential Threat to All Life Everywhere.

That has got to include some supremacy, a few concentration camps with ovens, and surely a church lynching or two. Or was it people who get lynched, I can't remember anymore.

I even heard we are giving the people in the American Concentration Camps white toilet paper, just like Hitler did! Its fully confirmed!
Well it would be funny if it were not so tragic. Millions of people suffering from a mass hysteria where they see these imaginary boogie men committing imaginary evil. Imaginary Russian Agents. Imaginary concentration camps on the border. Imaginary Slave Plantations.
I think if the country survives this madness, history will have quite a tale to tell about these folks and their mania. We will be able to say we lived through it.

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well it would be funny if it were not so tragic. Millions of people suffering from a mass hysteria where they see these imaginary boogie men committing imaginary evil. Imaginary Russian Agents. Imaginary concentration camps on the border. Imaginary Slave Plantations.
I think if the country survives this madness, history will have quite a tale to tell about these folks and their mania. We will be able to say we lived through it.

Makes you wonder about us knowing even the elect "could" be deceived, if possible.

Here I thought it was a President much like the others, with a rebellious bent against the swamp creatures.

It seems the swamp creatures had babies and planted them online, at the Democratic Underground, and elsewhere. You can tell who they are by their hyper sensitive critical nature about all things Trump.

I deal with the utter insanity of the Left with sarcasm, its more light and airy that way....for me anyway. Nothing better than a hyper ventilating report how we are exterminating Hondurans.....or could be......because we have "concentration camps"

I can't even address how revolting and idiotic it is to Jews to make these types of comparisons. But hey, you got to mark people out in some way, and I will choose this one. :D

• Agree
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...that post right there would be pretty reportable if I reported those types of posts, I don't, but not everyone doesn't, so just a heads up that you might want to edit it before someone does. :wave:
tulc(just thought it should be pointed out) :sorry:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Makes you wonder about us knowing even the elect "could" be deceived, if possible.
Well watching the american evangelicals embrace someone who embodies every single thing they've "denounced" for the last 40+ years I'd have to say it's pretty obvious it can happen. :wave:

Here I thought it was a President much like the others, with a rebellious bent against the swamp creatures.
"against" them? He's literally made the swamp into the Executive Branch of the U.S. government. It's pretty adorable that President Trump supporters would even bring up that famous "swamp" President Trump promised to drain. :D

It seems the swamp creatures had babies and planted them online, at the Democratic Underground, and elsewhere. You can tell who they are by their hyper sensitive critical nature about all things Trump.
You might have a point if what you said was true? But it's not, so sorry, wrong again. :sorry:

I deal with the utter insanity of the Left with sarcasm, its more light and airy that way....for me anyway. Nothing better than a hyper ventilating report how we are exterminating Hondurans.....or could be......because we have "concentration camps"
You understand the nature of a "Poe" right? Or the limitations of this medium? Because sarcasm doesn't really work well in just writing unless you indicate you're being sarcastic. If you don't show that that's what you're doing? It just comes across as someone being a troll. and you'll simply be dismissed rather then have a discussion. Just a thought.

I can't even address how revolting and idiotic it is to Jews to make these types of comparisons.
Some Jews agree, some don't. People have opinions, and as we know opinions are like noses, everyone has them, and they should feel free to pick their own. ;)

But hey, you got to mark people out in some way, and I will choose this one. :D
Actually, looking over your posts in this thread, I'd say you're sort of marking yourself out more then anything else. :sorry:
tulc(is going in search of some coffee) :coffee:

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian
I hope this takes care of the "if it did happen, certainly wasn't the norm during WWII" portion of the above post. :sigh:
tulc(is just back from church and drinking some great coffee) :coffee:
And my great-grandparents also pronounced their last name differently during that era to not sound as German (they were German-Americans). Even though the majority of Americans shared a German ancestry at that point in US history, there was still some suspicion if you had an obviously German name. Spies were actually in abundance during WWII, and I suspect (from my observation of elderly people's belongings while working for a local auctioneer) that many supporters of Hitler went under the radar while showing everyone else a patriotic American face.

It's very sad that some were mistaken as spies, but that doesn't prove anything about it being a concentration camp situation at the border either...

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is true, but the churches are now finding themselves beyond capacity. What happened to going to the source of the suffering and building aid to those struggling in their own countries. I think we call these missionaries.
Some cultures have had bad experiences with "missionaries".

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All the more reason to reintroduce the Love of Christ.
Definitely. We just have to be careful how we approach it. I'm not sure the traditional missionary approach of Us vs. Them would sit well with most people below the border these days. However, taking on the role of more of a caregiver and friend whilst gently resisting the ungodly aspects of the culture would have a significant impact, I believe.

There definitely are missionaries in these countries, but it's just hard. There's the glaring Catholicism vs. non-Catholicism issue and alleged appearances of Mary which leads many into a kind of idolatry and persistent syncretistic/occult religious influences (celebrating Death for example) that makes it a very difficult field.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
It's very sad that some were mistaken as spies, but that doesnt prove anything about it being a concentration camp situation at the border either...
uhmmm...that particular article wasn't actually about the concentration camps President Trump is having set up on the border, it was in response to the "...if it did happen, certainly wasn't the norm during WWII" portion of your post. Which is what I said in my post. :wave:
tulc(is sorry for the confusion) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
uhmmm...that particular article wasn't actually about the concentration camps President Trump is having set up on the border, it was in response to the "...if it did happen, certainly wasn't the norm during WWII" portion of your post. Which is what I said in my post. :wave:
tulc(is sorry for the confusion) :sorry:
Yeah I know. I was trying to draw us back to the main topic, since I was getting confused myself about what we were debating. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's okay. Pick whichever one you want.

iu

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well watching the american evangelicals embrace someone who embodies every single thing they've "denounced" for the last 40+ years I'd have to say it's pretty obvious it can happen. :wave:

"against" them? He's literally made the swamp into the Executive Branch of the U.S. government. It's pretty adorable that President Trump supporters would even bring up that famous "swamp" President Trump promised to drain. :D

You might have a point if what you said was true? But it's not, so sorry, wrong again. :sorry:

You understand the nature of a "Poe" right? Or the limitations of this medium? Because sarcasm doesn't really work well in just writing unless you indicate you're being sarcastic. If you don't show that that's what you're doing? It just comes across as someone being a troll. and you'll simply be dismissed rather then have a discussion. Just a thought.

Some Jews agree, some don't. People have opinions, and as we know opinions are like noses, everyone has them, and they should feel free to pick their own. ;)

Actually, looking over your posts in this thread, I'd say you're sort of marking yourself out more then anything else. :sorry:
tulc(is going in search of some coffee) :coffee:

It's ok big guy, I think anyone comparing nazi death camps to American border detention centers is a troll.

Cuddy(doesn't do cheesy nineties posting styles)

• Winner
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's ok big guy,
Not actually that big but thanks. :wave:

I think anyone comparing nazi death camps to American border detention centers is a troll.
I would also, if someone had done that. But that's not what happened here. Concentration camps existed long before the Nazi's existed and they now exist along our border. President Trump (and all his supporters as well) should really just go a head and accept that this? This is one of the things President Trumps administration's is going to be in the history books for. :sigh:

Cuddy(doesn't do cheesy nineties posting styles)
Really? Because I'm not seeing any difference in how you're posting today and how people were posting in the 90's. ;)
tulc(is going to drink his coffee just like he did in the 90's) :coffee:

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not actually that big but thanks. :wave:
I would also, if someone had done that. But that's not what happened here. Concentration camps existed long before the Nazi's existed and they now exist along our border. President Trump (and all his supporters as well) should really just go a head and accept that this? This is one of the things President Trumps administration's is going to be in the history books for. :sigh:

Really? Because I'm not seeing any difference in how you're posting today and how people were posting in the 90's. ;)
tulc(is going to drink his coffee just like he did in the 90's) :coffee:

Accept what? Obama Death Camps?

Cuddy(laughing)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...interesting...the only person talking about death camps in this thread appears to be you. :wave:
tulc(also laughing, but in liberal and with coffee) :oldthumbsup:

Since these death camps were created by Obama, I'm laughing at your TDS.

Cuddy(laughing still...)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since these death camps were created by Obama
Huh...can you prove President Trump is now running death camps along the border? I only heard about the concentration camps he has. If you have proof of those you should notify the proper authorities about them.

, I'm laughing at your TDS.
I don't use TDS, but if you'd like to discuss what internet service people use you should start a different thread about that. :wave:

Cuddy(laughing still...)
tulc(is drinking coffee still) :)

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't use TDS, but if you'd like to discuss what internet service people use you should start a different thread about that. :wave:

TDS gets thrown around quite a bit, but you certainly would not be one that would be placed on the "t[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] delusional sychophantism" list.

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Huh...can you prove President Trump is now running death camps along the border? I only heard about the concentration camps he has. If you have proof of those you should notify the proper authorities about them.
tulc(is drinking coffee still) :)

I heard about the concentration Camps Obama was running, so it seems President Trump is just keeping his tradition going.

All this wailing and moaning about it, one would think you hate Obama or something.

Cuddy(is still laughing at you condemning Obama by proxy)

Upvote 0