Amos 3:7, the New Testament & the Commandments

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jeremiah 3: 14-18 14 “Return, faithless people,” declares the LORD, “for I am your husband. I will choose you–one from a town and two from a clan–and bring you to Zion. 15 Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

16 In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land,” declares the LORD, “men will no longer say, ‘The ark of the covenant of the LORD.’ It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made. 17 At that time they will call Jerusalem The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD. No longer will they follow the stubbornness of their evil hearts. 18 In those days the house of Judah will join the house of Israel, and together they will come from a northern land to the land I gave your forefathers as an inheritance.​

At that time Jerusalem will be called The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD, YESHUA! Yisrael will be healed and will live in the land God promised to give our forefathers as an inheritance.

But they will not concern themselves with the covenant of the LORD represented and administered through the ark. And they will not make another ark, so as to ‘renew’ the covenant of the LORD. They will not place the redemption of Yisrael out of Egypt and subsequent giving of Torah as something authoritative to swear by. Instead Yisrael will glorify the redemption of our descendants out of the entire world, to dwell in the land promised to our forefathers.

The LORD has declared, that when Yisrael returns to God in faith, he will gather us as his wife and bring us to Tziyon, where we will be great in number, and shepherded by God given leaders with knowledge and understanding. They will lead us to no longer think or remember, miss or try to renew “The ark of the covenant of the LORD with all it’s ordinances and regulations that deal only with food and drink and various washings, regulations for the body imposed until the time of reformation. (Hebrews 9:10)

Amen :)

Upvote 0