Amos 3:7, the New Testament & the Commandments

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well, now this a revelation. First you tell us Torah is written in our hearts and now you admit that Listed is the one that gave you the revelation. If Torah is really written on your heart it would seem that you would have no problem with all the 613 laws that pertain to the layman observer
Consistency is not one of their strong suits.

bugkiller

Reactions: listed
Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He is legally, and in every way, perfectly, high priest,
which
btw is perfect for our sakes, for our salvation.

Would you make the High Priest, Jesus, out to be a liar now,

for whatever reason, you claiming the law is done away with ,

when Jesus in Scripture always says otherwise ?
Jesus isn't legally a priest based on the law.

Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There was a change in the priesthood. Yeshua is the High Priest and He comes from Judah. The Levites come from Levi so the writer of Hebrews is proving the lineage of our Messiah through Melchizedek. Let's go back to Hebrews 4, your thoughts?
That voids the Matthew 5:17-18 argument.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You almost have it, we keep God's instuctions BECAUSE of what Jesus did. Once we are saved from our sin we are free to walk in newness of life not continue in lawlessness. Lawlessness is the Bondge not the God's instructions.
Where does Jesus tell us to keep the law?

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good , I agree - but strange of you -
I agree the fruits of the group teaching what you are posting -
the teachings of the group
are not so good, eh ?
Best not to disclose the group as they are a cult known and exposed.
I've never been associated with a cult. I also have never taken up any oft heir doctrines that I know of.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This explains a lot of where your erroneous teachings/posts came from.

YHWH gave His TORAH (Instructions; training in what is right; truth) so His People and we could know what is wrong.

Not so your parents or guardians or school teachers could punish you for not knowing.
You're only attacking me personally because you have no basis for what you say as truth when it comes to Christianity. You're here only to attack and destroy Christianity.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Debating implies what ? What do you think debating is ?

Here on this forum, there is a lot of debating. It doesn't do any good.

Here on this forum, there is a little truth telling. YHWH's Testimony of Jesus.
It doesn't do any good either, for most people. (just as the GOOD NEWS did not do much good for most people in Athens)

But it is for the few who love God, who are called according to His Purpose. For them it is good, perhaps necessary, if they are here, while they are here.
You didn't say what you're doing. You did say debating doesn't do any good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Actually, we cannot see the fruits of explaining the new covenant to Messianics or any other Torah observant group. They have an answer to all the questions. Well, at least they think they do. It all has to do with what someone has planted in our brains. SDAs planted their what they call the remnant beliefs into my mind and it took years to sort out the real truth.
Their answers largely don't agree with the NT Scripture.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't do and teach against it, am I perfect at all times, no way no one is not even close. Abraham or David were not perfect either , only Yeshua our Messiah, the spotless lamb. though His grace and Spirit I do desire and try to walk as He walked.
You only kid yourself with such a belief.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are right, I'm a hypocrite I am not wearing them today at work. Maybe I should start wearing them to work to remind me to do and keep His commandments. it's a good idea, perhaps I will do that. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways.
See, you just admitted you're not perfect, disagreeing with your previous post. That was fast. In fact it took 16 minutes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sincere? My reply is as from YHWH, with His Understanding, and His compasson for you, if you should be able to listen one day.
Also, it is knowing perfectly the context of your other posts, not just your one post showing a lack of understanding, but all together, and why. YHWH gives understanding, or He doesn't. When He does, as it is written, His understanding is perfect, so He gives perfect understanding, not faulty. When He does not give understanding (as He did not give understanding to the religious leaders who opposed Him, nor to most scholars nor to most educated ones) , then there is no understanding , as it must be granted from Him as there is no understanding if it is not granted by Him.

edit in: realize not all sda's , or members of any other 'groups' /church(es)/
have understanding. Understanding does not come from being in a group, nor by being in association with a group , nor by just hanging around. It does not just rub off, any more than righteousness does.
That's funny. When did you become "YHWH?"

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, now this a revelation. First you tell us Torah is written in our hearts and now you admit that Listed is the one that gave you the revelation. If Torah is really written on your heart it would seem that you would have no problem with all the 613 laws that pertain to the layman observer
And I wouldn't be able to give a revelation on the law.

Upvote 0