Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟662,826.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe then, one day, you will learn why they have an answer to all the questions. YHWH grants this understanding to all His obedient children.
Thanks for taking my post out of context. This only proves to the lurkers and even me that you are not sincere.

Bob S wrote:
"Actually, we cannot see the fruits of explaining the new covenant to Messianics or any other Torah observant group. They have an answer to all the questions. Well, at least they think they do. It all has to do with what someone has planted in our brains. SDAs planted their what they call the remnant beliefs into my mind and it took years to sort out the real truth."

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Thanks for taking my post out of context. This only proves to the lurkers and even me that you are not sincere.
Sincere? My reply is as from YHWH, with His Understanding, and His compasson for you, if you should be able to listen one day.
Also, it is knowing perfectly the context of your other posts, not just your one post showing a lack of understanding, but all together, and why. YHWH gives understanding, or He doesn't. When He does, as it is written, His understanding is perfect, so He gives perfect understanding, not faulty. When He does not give understanding (as He did not give understanding to the religious leaders who opposed Him, nor to most scholars nor to most educated ones) , then there is no understanding , as it must be granted from Him as there is no understanding if it is not granted by Him.

edit in: realize not all sda's , or members of any other 'groups' /church(es)/
have understanding. Understanding does not come from being in a group, nor by being in association with a group , nor by just hanging around. It does not just rub off, any more than righteousness does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sincere? My reply is as from YHWH, with His Understanding, and His compasson for you, if you should be able to listen one day.
Also, it is knowing perfectly the context of your other posts, not just your one post showing a lack of understanding, but all together, and why. YHWH gives understanding, or He doesn't. When He does, as it is written, His understanding is perfect, so He gives perfect understanding, not faulty. When He does not give understanding (as He did not give understanding to the religious leaders who opposed Him, nor to most scholars nor to most educated ones) , then there is no understanding , as it must be granted from Him as there is no understanding if it is not granted by Him.

edit in: realize not all sda's , or members of any other 'groups' /church(es)/
have understanding. Understanding does not come from being in a group, nor by being in association with a group , nor by just handing around. It does not just rub off, any more than righteousness does.
Yeah, right.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

bugkiller

Reactions: listed
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
He is legally, and in every way, perfectly, high priest,
which
btw is perfect for our sakes, for our salvation.

Would you make the High Priest, Jesus, out to be a liar now,

for whatever reason, you claiming the law is done away with ,

when Jesus in Scripture always says otherwise ?
Not by the law.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There was a change in the priesthood. Yeshua is the High Priest and He comes from Judah. The Levites come from Levi so the writer of Hebrews is proving the lineage of our Messiah through Melchizedek. Let's go back to Hebrews 4, your thoughts?
No there's no linage of Melchizedek. The Scripture says after the order of, not from the linage of. All priests of Israel come from Levi by the law. Levi is a descendant of Abraham, not Melchizedek. So you void the law by your own admission. There went your Mat 5 argument.

bugkiller

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You almost have it, we keep God's instuctions BECAUSE of what Jesus did. Once we are saved from our sin we are free to walk in newness of life not continue in lawlessness. Lawlessness is the Bondge not the God's instructions.
I always understood forbidden things are restrictions also known as bondage.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I did not ask you what I believe. I am aware of what I believe. Please do not put words into my mouth. And I do not do and teach the law for salvation.

My question is why do you teach others to disregard God's law and His Sabbaths what is your objective in doing so?
I did not put words in your mouth.

If you do not keep your version of the law, what happens?

bugkiller

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Wrong, don't try to cover for SDAs. If people do not observe Sabbath they loose their eternal salvation. I have no idea what Messianics believe concerning observing old covenant rituals. The way you try to defend and tell us Torah has to be observed I wonder if you ceased tying to be obedient to Torah if you too would not think you are saved.

Here is what God said He gave the law for.
Ex 19:5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”
I think the word "fully" is very important in your quote. The interesting thing is no one here can say the fully comply with the lawlet alone the 10 Cs.

bugkiller
There is more to the law than pointing out their sins. The law was given to make Israel a Holy Nation. Keeping the law provided them a home. They broke the law so many times God finally said enough is enough, Jesus came, proved that the law could be kept, set up the new covenant, ratified it with His own blood and died on the Cross for all mankind.

It was not a sin to work on the seventh day of the week until God gave them the law prohibiting such activity. This is so with most of the laws the Israelites accepted at Sinai. There was no sin when there was no Passover. There is no sin for Gentiles not observing ritual laws given only to Israel. God never gave gentiles those laws.

No I do not see them keeping the Sabbath. They may have assembled on the Sabbath. Nothing wrong with that. They were there to teach the Jews about Messiah. You are trivializing what God said in Hosea. Only those with preconceived ideas would try to make Hosea's words say something other than what they do.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This way of thinking has left multitudes wandering aimlessly, like sheep without a shepherd , I think.

Or children without schooling, 3 years old to 15 years old put out on the street on their own seeking things to do,
instead of being trained in the way they should live.
Ok you keep following Moses and we will keep following the Shepherd.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes God said to celebrate creation. That is a ceremony. A person can remember creation on any day. I do often wonder at what I see happening in nature on other days. To set aside a day for this is ceremonial.
The SDA teach that. God said creation was the reason He gave the sabbath. This is not found in Genesis.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I already went over Matthew 5 with you and others.

He fullfilled what was written about Him in the prophecies. Isaiah 53 Psalm 22 that he would suffer for our sins and pay the penalty with His blood, not do away with God's law that was never written about Him.
Luke 24:44-44
Then He said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.” 45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
So are you setting yourself up as an authority?

bugkiller

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
All ready been over this- it's where the law is put, it says it in the context. His law on our inward parts.

Please answer my other question, what is your objective for teaching against God's law? What do you hope to gain?
I do not teach against God's commandments. I know you will say I am lying. That is OK by me. I teach the NC.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
And your position is to take 32 out of the context of the passage and use it to determine your own interpretation by ignoring the surrounding sentences which provide the CONTEXT of the subject at hand.
I have not done this. You have been asked to prove "not according to" means "same as."

bugkiller

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟662,826.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are right, I'm a hypocrite I am not wearing them today at work. Maybe I should start wearing them to work to remind me to do and keep His commandments. it's a good idea, perhaps I will do that. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways.
Well, now this a revelation. First you tell us Torah is written in our hearts and now you admit that Listed is the one that gave you the revelation. If Torah is really written on your heart it would seem that you would have no problem with all the 613 laws that pertain to the layman observer

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
where in any of the prophets did God reveal to them that the 10 commandments were temporary or that he was going to abolish all of his commands in the future???
Jeremiah 3: 14-18 14 “Return, faithless people,” declares the LORD, “for I am your husband. I will choose you–one from a town and two from a clan–and bring you to Zion. 15 Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

16 In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land,” declares the LORD, “men will no longer say, ‘The ark of the covenant of the LORD.’ It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made. 17 At that time they will call Jerusalem The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD. No longer will they follow the stubbornness of their evil hearts. 18 In those days the house of Judah will join the house of Israel, and together they will come from a northern land to the land I gave your forefathers as an inheritance.​

At that time Jerusalem will be called The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD, YESHUA! Yisrael will be healed and will live in the land God promised to give our forefathers as an inheritance.

But they will not concern themselves with the covenant of the LORD represented and administered through the ark. And they will not make another ark, so as to ‘renew’ the covenant of the LORD. They will not place the redemption of Yisrael out of Egypt and subsequent giving of Torah as something authoritative to swear by. Instead Yisrael will glorify the redemption of our descendants out of the entire world, to dwell in the land promised to our forefathers.

The LORD has declared, that when Yisrael returns to God in faith, he will gather us as his wife and bring us to Tziyon, where we will be great in number, and shepherded by God given leaders with knowledge and understanding. They will lead us to no longer think or remember, miss or try to renew “The ark of the covenant of the LORD with all it’s ordinances and regulations that deal only with food and drink and various washings, regulations for the body imposed until the time of reformation. (Hebrews 9:10)

• Agree
Reactions: Gxg (G²)
Upvote 0