Ammunition against foolishness and more racism of modern "science" .

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
NN wrote:

you sir are not invited back to this thread.

you don't decide that. The top line specifically says it is open to various forms of creationists, and so SW is allowed.

Because you have not read the Bible

Though SW and I disagree on a lot, I can say that SW has certainly read his Bible.

why should I do it for you?

Because you are the one making the claim. In a rational discussion, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

In Christ-

Papias

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I am not discussing anything I post here with anyone ever again.ok.. this is info for anyone who wants it or needs it to understand history period.

you fella I have a very unique history and I know what north american history really is.
so I plan to put bits and pieces of it here for all who wish to understand it and filter through it wisely because will have to use their studies to explain what they don't know..
i'm and putting stuff here for the wise .. or the wise enough only.

I am not going to argue or debate or whatever it is that goes down around here.
I sure don't need or want that kind 'fun'..

argue with your own selves..

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ok so one of us is confused..

I agree with those men more than I agree with anyone else in current time..

But does the Bible agree with your wild guesses or a better match for the 32 other guesses?

See....I don't give a rip what you or 32 others estimate.
It's all irrelevant. Neither Jesus or his disciples or any
writers of the Old Testament ever tried to made some
big deal about the age of the earth. Doing so is the
kind of thing the cults do. Study them and you'll see.

It's ABSOLUTELY no different than estimating the day
Jesus will return. No difference at all.

Christian Group: 'Christ to Return May 21'

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not discussing anything I post here with anyone ever again ok this is info for anyone who wants it or needs it to understand history period you fella I have a very unique history and I know what north american history really is so I plan to put bits and pieces of it here for all who wish to understand it and filter through it wisely because will have to use their studies to explain what they don't know i'm and putting stuff here for the wise or the wise enough only I am not going to argue or debate or whatever it is that goes down around here I sure don't need or want that kind 'fun'argue with your own selves..

Nobody ever comes here to discuss anything. People only come to this forum to learn from wise people who remember history as it really was. This forum is like the History channel for people who don't like pictures.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

heard of prostitution rings.. now we have peerer reveiw rings.... and once those of this faith read something what are the chances they forwget the garbage that was wrong , bald faced lies and someone knew it.. and what are the chances they forget the bald faced lies they don't know are lies or refuse to except as lies because somebody with a degree from Pat Yourself on the Back University , said it was true.....

Scholarly journal retracts 60 articles, smashes ‘peer review ring’ - The Washington Post

in the comments was and interesting post..

Christina Sarich wrote:
Our religions institutions are now (and have been) used by the crumbling powers-that-be to divide us. We separate ourselves not just as fundamentalists, but also as 'believers' in dogma of every flavor.

Then - there's science. Truly a 'religion' in its protectionist fervor, and hell-bent on upholding the discordant, outdated, simply false projections that are supported by institutionalized information parsing. It is upheld with tactics no less pernicious than organized religious institutions.

Questioning is the most important aspect of science, and that is a direct threat to authority, and ironically scientists and the science institutions have become authorities and churches. They have become our priests of the modern era. Whatever the priest with the biology hat says must be true about life. Whatever the priest with the physics hat says must be taught as facts. . . Science is no longer serving the purpose of discovering truth. It has become the main method of control. Governments have always kept people in line by collaborating with certain institutions. It used to be organized religion, where there basically was no difference between state and religion. Now, there is no difference between science and state. Why? Because of where the funding comes from.
I have to say she might be on to a little bit of something true.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

DNA Consultants Blog
filter the magic time..
but they have been comparing 500 to 2500 chinese genes to native americans for the last 10 to 15 .. because that is their theory..bering straits is their theory.. and they don't and won't recognize anyone who as native who does not fit into their theories...
if you don't match a chinamen ... we are not native they tell people.

They are arrogant ignorant raciest fools!
They don't have a clue what world history is ... but they are so full of themselves that they pretend to know where every one comes from.
They are liars thieves and usurpers of truth !

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Look up the phrase "Scientific history". It's an Oxymoron. There can be no such thing because Science can only make predictions about future events. "History" is mans written account of past events.

Never the twain shall meet.

So what about forensic science? Do you not consider that a true science?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nobody ever comes here to discuss anything. People only come to this forum to learn from wise people who remember history as it really was. This forum is like the History channel for people who don't like pictures.

Hang on a sec, I like pictures.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

British Archaeology, no 30, December 1997: Features

seems that someone, of priest of their religion did ask the right questions for awhile ... but they weren't from here. the religion here has put the carolina bays and the other "Mysteries" they don't want to explain back hundreds if not millions of years.. while placing the black mat and the loss of nearly 40 types of animals in North American alone at 13000 years.. I mean really if they don't ask the right questions has can you tell one catastrophic flood from another kind of catastrophic flood , and one kind of water damage from every other type of water and ice damage from events to large for their tiny minds to even see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

wiki just has a few points , just a few points that he was speaking of . but they don't even a have a clue what things were effected and how much things were effected..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what about forensic science? Do you not consider that a true science?

True science has a definition I didn't make up. Check the link at the bottom of every post I make.

Forensics can be approached in a scientific manner.
So can bubble gum, but bubble gum science is not a true science either.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Narmer Palette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Native americans call this war the war of the giants. the red headed and black headed giants . or the war of the Allegewi and the Mengewi.
Allegewi (biblical Elishah , EL, Allegani, Alasehir , Algers etc ) and the Menegewi/ Menes ,

maybe this is also the war Plato speaks of that has become known in the tiny minds of men called Atlantis/ Attalus/ Atlas / .... since there was ten kings who fell to the Menegewi ( Menes , MN). and thus Greekification + canaanite animals and ancestor worship = Eqyptification of the known world .. ( which really was at that time the whole world old + new = whole eye world ) is why the whole sea trading world went pagan including Israel because they were sea traders also as was most of the world .
at that time best I can understand it the whole world was only islands made in the shape of An eye . sea levels were around maybe 800-1200 higher than now..( see Moabite stone for only partial clues ) this stone is before one event scientist will ever explain and before another one because they just won't , just can't , because they hate eyewitnesses.

so the real question is what brought all of these world trading powers and world wide authority of Eqypt to it's end?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't decide that. The top line specifically says it is open to various forms of creationists, and so SW is allowed. Though SW and I disagree on a lot, I can say that SW has certainly read his Bible.

Papias

It's OK. I have no quarrel with people who don't know the rules of the forum.
I judge not. I've not read them myself.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

please there is like 5000 threads for everyone to just rattle on about nothing or whatever and other every kind of narcissistic nonsense.
I am trying to explain something to people who want to know the history of north America. I will talk to any one who asks a legitimate question or I will set the stage so they can figure it out themselves. , so far there has not been one question that was legitimately anyone wanting to understand anything.. so either everyone knows what I have to tell... which I know they don't even have a clue about. or no one thinks they have anything to learn. which one is it ?
now for anyone or even one who does want to know old old stuff of north america I will use their/ scientism own ignorant and raciest papers to prove they are all nuts ! that they are crazy as loonies and ignorant and arrogant too.

now for any christians who want to know what is known or almost remembered about north american history will want to follow along. because I am building concepts still.

someone might ask how do I know this..

well does anyone know who the mayans are ? well can anyone accuse the Mayans of not recording history very well?
well their founders and my female ancestors all came from the same place and were the same clan.
Yohl ik nal Queen of the mayans
and Ollie Nionee who 's grandma was

and ollie/ yollie ? ( aka Queen Cufitachiqui ,in de soto records ) were all red pain clan.

so would you two say the mayans were really good at recording history weren't they ? yes sir they were !

so maybe just let me explain what I do remember from when I was little and my great grandma told me stories. and I will even use their studies and their( scientism's ) ignorance to show it .. for all real christians who love God and his word.. who want to know the truth as best I can remember it.
I am doing this for God's real children..
if you are not one of his children or you are a child of some impotent god who can not create and thus can not save. .. or you are so arrogant to think that you don't think you have anything to learn ,
leave me and this thread alone please .
or just ask a legitimate question.
I am sure lots of others do want to know what red paint clan lady might say was passed down to her about the real history of North and South America. even if you two don't !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

try to understand these as best you can understand some of these concepts.. filter their ideas/ theories or form none of you own just understand these events and concepts as best you can

Carolina Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and here is a lot of pictures of it and many sites which discuss the issues... just don't believe them. :p

http://www.google.com/search?q=Caro...__8AGV8YHoCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1445&bih=865
be sure to check them out on Western North Africa there is even some in South Africa and Northern South America also .. you can use google earth to find them all .

just try as best you can to understand what the dynamic might be.

but you will probably need this info to start to understand what forces really had to be involved.

40,000 year old Bald Cypress Logs Discovered in South Carolina | GeorgiaBeforePeople

of course filter their crazy circular reasoned time machine issues!
because a what kind of 40000 year old tree that is still good wood and it is not even petrified ? is that related to that dino with fresh flesh? no !
but it is just one of the events of many that have never been explained. they all have been way to busy making up fairy tales about billions and billions of years ago to explain recorded history . but if they can't tell what happened in recorded history they don't have the right to tell us what happened if there was anything that happened before that.
I mean dream about what kind of wave exactly does it take to deposit more than 40 ++++ feet of sand on top of 50+++ foot trees ? ( don't answer that ) just keep compiling info just don't draw conclusions. just compile the facts not the theories , certainly not their theories either , just the facts ... because it is assumptions and conclusions that is what gets them lost in their pride because of what they think they see .

and

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

DNA study clarifies relationship between polar bears and brown bears - UC Santa Cruz
"The new study looks at the "nuclear DNA" carried on the chromosomes in the cell nucleus. It is the latest in a series of genetic studies of polar bears published in recent years, each of which has prompted new ideas about the relationship between polar bears and brown bears. A 2010 study of fossils and mitochondrial DNA supported the idea that polar bears evolved from the ABC Islands brown bears. But a 2011 study of mitochondrial DNA from extinct Irish brown bears showed an even closer match to polar bears and suggested that polar bears got their mitochondrial DNA from hybridization with Irish bears. Shapiro, a coauthor of that study, said she now thinks the Irish brown bears may be another example of what happened in the ABC Islands, but she can't say for sure until she studies their nuclear DNA.

"In retrospect, I think we were wrong about the directionality of the gene flow between polar bears and Irish brown bears," she said.

Two studies published in 2012 sought to determine when the polar bear lineage diverged from the brown bear lineage using nuclear DNA data. The first, published in April in Science, put the split at 600,000 years ago and concluded that polar bears carry brown bear mitochondrial DNA due to past hybridizations. The second, published in July in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, suggested that brown bears, black bears, and polar bears diverged around 4 to 5 million years ago, followed by repeated episodes of hybridization between polar bears and brown bears.

The new study does not address the question of how long ago polar bears diverged from brown bears, but it may help sort out the conflicting results of recent studies. "It's a good step in the right direction of understanding what really happened," Shapiro said.""
this article was in response to the original study ... and started throwing around dates to confuse the issues and twist the info in order to sway people into their way of seeing things.

but the truth is all polar bears have irish brown bear mtdna.....
and not siberian bear mtdna!

Upvote 0