Ammunition against foolishness and more racism of modern "science" .

N

NannaNae

http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/rei...14_Nature_Lazaridis_EuropeThreeAncestries.pdf

the common thread in this study is the sea people's genetics(MTDNA of U, X and? , and Y dna probably R1a R1b- C and I/J ) in a sea world which was lost 3200 years ago at the bronze age collapse..( Joshua long day) when sea levels dropped 1000 to 1200 ft.. how many billions of tons of force does it take to stop the world from turning? then where is the physical evidence of such a force / heat , friction and movement , applied to the surface of our world ? ( besides that evidence left on the moon... someday someone is going to have to ask why the face of the moon does not look like the back of the moon...Now ain't it cool that God makes sure it stares down at us every single Night as a witness against humanity knowledge and lack there of and how lost all humanity can get in our profound arrogance !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The value of a post is equal to the amount of discussion it inspires.

There are some posts that make it hard to find something to respond to.

http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/rei...14_Nature_Lazaridis_EuropeThreeAncestries.pdf

the common thread in this study is the sea people's genetics(MTDNA of U, X and? , and Y dna probably R1a R1b- C and I/J ) in a sea world which was lost 3200 years ago at the bronze age collapse..( Joshua long day) when sea levels dropped 1000 to 1200 ft.. how many billions of tons of force does it take to stop the world from turning? then where is the physical evidence of such a force / heat , friction and movement , applied to the surface of our world ? ( besides that evidence left on the moon... someday someone is going to have to ask why the face of the moon does not look like the back of the moon...Now ain't it cool that God makes sure it stares down at us every single Night as a witness against humanity knowledge and lack there of and how lost all humanity can get in our profound arrogance !

I have no idea what your trying to say here but there is an interesting conclusion to the paper in the form of future questions:

Several questions will be important to address in future ancient DNA work.One question concerns where and when the Nea rEastern farmers mixed with European hunter-gather ersto produce the EEF. A second question concern show the ancestors of present-day Europeans first acquired their ANE ancestry.​

Lazaridis, Iosif, et al. Ancient Human Genomes Suggest Three Ancestral Populations for Present-day Europeans." Nature 513.7518 (2014): 409-13. Web.

It all goes back to the Ancient Near East (ANE), it's pretty clear, to me at least, that this is a genetic trail leading back to Eden. The time frame indicated certainly fits.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Amazon Warriors' Names Revealed Amid "Gibberish" on Ancient Greek Vases

Adegy

Adyghe people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

Cherkessia

Cherkess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

= Amazons rotf ...

then

interesting.... considering you can find lots of
neanderthals in caves around these people, who also it appears were once head shapers also..
does cherkess sound familiar to anyone ?
Adyghe Habze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and like we don't have pin wheels like structures all over north america !
and it is that same hospitality that destroyed these tribes here who believed in variations on this belief system and truly believed in hospitality until they were raped and robbed blind over and over.. then some still tried to be good hosts..
. and I don't know if this god at any one time was also the God we call god now...

I think it was really Tammuz , Tha not Ya.. but I don't know.
this is hilarious. it is just way too funny!

I will find the link in genetics or was it location.. Between them and "neanderthals".

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Circassian Partisan - Circassia
and look on the mountains at 1200 + feet.. these were once islands of the sea people.

Neanderthals eating salmon 40,000 years ago in the Caucasus : Archaeology News from Past Horizons

now check out those maps and locations..

goofy scientist.. they have not earned the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday.
they are crazy!

I keep thinking when they find choctaw and Chickasaw and call them neanderthals because that is the clans who did it( head shaping) mostly here . well that one word CHERKESSIA does too kind of sound like Chickasaw as much as Cherokee does too . but I know the chickasaw came to the southeast by way of Oregon... wow so maybe the old cherokee did head shaping also maybe.. or maybe just some clans did..

head shaping but it seems to be a lot of clans of sea tribes did do some head shaping.. and of course some of these clans the people were huge but some clans were tiny.
and Cherkessia is one of them who also did head shaping I think .... wow. I didn't know Cherokee might have used to do head shaping at least in some locations of city/ states/ on their islands which are now part of the continents .. .
I know Allegewi/ Elishah clan did..

I am collecting and identifying sea tribes and clan around the world in what would be their city states . it is quite easy to do once you know what to look for . if you go back the Dna map a few articles here you will find the Adeghe are in that group which match with these bronze age groups which tie with some Caananites. and it appears like Neanderthals... rotf!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Mark Kennedy and Skywriting

I asking both of you to not respond to me or my thread again.

neither of you have asked a legit question about the article presented or made a legitimate statement about the articles and their implications in the world and creationism from a biblical point of view , and all statements you have made show that you just plain trolling. and FYI these are all athro and archy , dna companies and magazines and most of these are
peerer reviewed even..
neither of you are to respond to me again or you will be reported.

● Respect another member's request to cease personal contact.

THIS IS A RULE UNDER 'FLAMING AND HARASSMENT' FOR THIS BOARD, ..

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mark Kennedy and Skywriting
I asking both of you to not respond to me or my thread again.
Neither of you have asked a legit question about the article presented or made a legitimate statement about the articles and their implications in the world and creationism from a biblical point of view , and all statements you have made show that you just plain trolling. and FYI these are all athro and archy , dna companies and magazines and most of these are
peerer reviewed even..
neither of you are to respond to me again or you will be reported.

lol....there is an "ignore" feature for those who are unable to mentally ignore others.

In my years here, I've never been disciplined for your cited rule violations.

I believe that "Personal contact" mentioned in the rules is not a post in a forum, but I could be wrong.
Please do use the reporting feature at any time for any reason.

If you don't wish to use the discussion forum for discussion that is your choice.
Your commentary of the links you've provided offers nothing to discuss.

I can't interfere with your posting either, so we're even. Keep on keeping on. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

NannaNae

http://www.christianforums.com/t7841890-2/#post66413741

I pretty much wrap it all up with a bow.

if scientism has it that wrong and created that much mess and continues too
. what else do they have that wrong? I suggest no one trust one thing they say. they haven't earned the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday. They don't have a clue what they don't know.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

DNA Consultants Blog

so it appears my great grandma wasn't a liar after all..
10 years of fighting with them and at least now they have a tiny clue.
I guess that is a start...
I wonder if there is any formal apologies coming for the years of calling certain tribes and certain histories , wannabees and myth's and even worse ! yes I know probably not..

but that article is a fulfillment of what God promised me would happen.. so that is awesome what God proved about real native Americans.. that we really don't have to look like a china man.. our dna doesn't have to look like a china man.. because we are not a china/ chino man.

so it seems we're just neanderthals after all.. just brut beasts.. club wielding, Ocher using , feather wearing , head shaping, sub humans deemed , thick and ignorant , non intellectuals .. just " neanderthals" after all!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ok so troll on ..your on ignore!
that is sad is all the stupid poop people have to wade through to learn anything new at CF from all the pages and pages trolling post from trolls and one trick ponies .

I suggested that you use the forum ignore function because
it seems you have no internal ignore function. Whatever works.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
http://www.christianforums.com/t7841890-2/#post66413741

I pretty much wrap it all up with a bow.

if scientism has it that wrong and created that much mess and continues too
. what else do they have that wrong? I suggest no one trust one thing they say. they haven't earned the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday. They don't have a clue what they don't know.

It's just that they don't ADMIT that they don't know.
They speak on what they know, then conjecture what they want to believe,
then speak of their conjecture as fact and call it scientific.

But scientific facts are not the same as science fact-based conjecture.

Science is only based in observation and can only make predictions
about future events. It cannot "predict" past events.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

It's just that they don't ADMIT that they don't know.
They speak on what they know, then conjecture what they want to believe,
then speak of their conjecture as fact and call it scientific.

But scientific facts are not the same as science fact-based conjecture.

Science is only based in observation and can only make predictions
about future events. It cannot "predict" past events.
yes I will agree they don't know what they are seeing, native american know what they are seeing... and we know what they don't want to see...

they can't tell water damage from ice damage, but they like ICE ages , ice surfing mammoths.. and ICE damage and glaciers way better because it is a slow , slow process and with that kind of process they can create time where there is not time. the atlantic is where they stole time to start with to give them time for their theory of evolution. with out it they are with out time.

The atlantic as we understand it now was formed in one day and how that is we will never know from them because they will never ask that or answer that .. But the Carolina bays on north Africa, north eastern brazil and of course carolinas and few more places on our north american continent tell the story they don't want told. and the scars on the moon , and dirt that only matches the moon deposited across america 6 to 10 or more deep with at 4 ft of sterile sand ( they like to call the clovis barrier ) because nothing is found dead in it..
Native American generally know or have enough ideas why we call this place Turtle Island.. .. and recorded history in the bible and everyone everywhere else's tribal stories and records .. gives humanity that wants to know the truth enough clues to figure it out close enough.

the bronze age Collapse + the copper mines at the great lakes which were abandoned . the Moabite stone, the Rhinestones, and Serpent mound tell the whole story.

the secret to serpent mound is a memorial to the collapse and destruction of the rings of islands which made the world look like an eye ball and the trade and economies and tribes and people and animals which ended there then .

so thank you for a comment.

scientism, uniformitarianism is a bald faced lie.. and worse than any fable or any myth, at least most myths have a hint of truth.. and it is worthless for any kind of truth.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Upvote 0