Ammunition against foolishness and more racism of modern "science" .

N

NannaNae

christians this is for you .. if you are or aren't following the neanderthal debates and
new discoveries .. this is for you! :p

from the comment section here .
Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog
or
Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: Neandertal populations were small (+ differences along the Neandertal/sapiens evolutionary lineages)

from the comments pages for neanderthals populations were small article
Neandertal populations were small (+ differences along the Neandertal/sapiens evolutionary lineages)
PNAS doi: 10.1073/pnas.1405138111

Patterns of coding variation in the complete exomes of three Neandertals

Sergi Castellano et al.

We present the DNA sequence of 17,367 protein-coding genes in two Neandertals from Spain and Croatia and analyze them together with the genome sequence recently determined from a Neandertal from southern Siberia. Comparisons with present-day humans from Africa, Europe, and Asia reveal that genetic diversity among Neandertals was remarkably low, and that they carried a higher proportion of amino acid-changing (nonsynonymous) alleles inferred to alter protein structure or function than present-day humans. Thus, Neandertals across Eurasia had a smaller long-term effective population than present-day humans. We also identify amino acid substitutions in Neandertals and present-day humans that may underlie phenotypic differences between the two groups. We find that genes involved in skeletal morphology have changed more in the lineage leading to Neandertals than in the ancestral lineage common to archaic and modern humans, whereas genes involved in behavior and pigmentation have changed more on the modern human lineage.

Link
"The average heterozygosity among the three Neandertals (0.128) is 25%, 33%, and 36% of the average heterozygosity in the three African (0.507), European (0.387), and Asian (0.358) individuals, respectively (Table S12), and thus significantly smaller than that in humans today (P = 4.5 × 10−3; Mann–Whitney U test). The three Neandertals also have longer runs of homozygosity (Fig. S9), suggesting that mating among related individuals may have been more common in Neandertals than in present-day humans, compatible with the observations in the Altai Neandertal (10). Also compatible with these observations is that the genetic differentiation among individuals, as measured by the pairwise fixation index (FST) (Fig. 1B), is greater among Neandertals than among the Africans, Europeans, and Asians (P = 1.3 × 10−2; Mann–Whitney U test), suggesting that mating in small and isolated populations may have caused Neandertal populations to be more differentiated from one another than what is typical for present-day humans."

Consistently with a number of earlier studies, Neandertal genetic structure (heterozygosity, Fst, IBD) is most similar to that of Amerindians, among modern human populations. No surprise, Amerindians were excluded from this study.

so what would the average white guy scientist looking for monkey's to prove he is so much improved , smarter , better and prettier , what would he call these guys boating around the world trading say copper anyway?

File:Fort-orleans-return.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( blow that picture up and look really really close )

my guess is they would measure those skulls and call them "monkey like" and a "sub human"... "brutish " or "savage ", those club wielding "neanderthals"...rotf....... oh Yes they know they got caught in the worst kinds of racist and dumb!

these pictures of head shaping
" Neanderthals" aka real Native americans the non asian like native Americans, not one asian ! .. no bering straits...... yes these brilliant "scientists "... are back peddling for about 3 or 4 years now after I accused them of the most profound arrogant and ignorance ever in any generation..
now with Levallois tool technique has been found here it proved only that they have been up to the most ignorant raciest monkey business ever. all the while now they have been using the dna of more than 1000000 missing asian slaves brought here to mostly the west coasts of north and south America , that they aren't even looking for those slaves because those slaves who are not natives ( think rice, pearls,railroads,siberian/russian fur traders ) prove their theories and their time tables. but only in their own twisted minds full of thier own imaginations .
and so they don't have the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday ! because they got it that wrong. if they got that that wrong what else to they got that wrong? I will tell you now they got it all that wrong.

so scientist in their quest to create time and prove their monkey business has labeled native americans / red paint people /just one clan of it , as sub human , ape like brutish neanderthals all moving to the new world or was it they moving around the world in trade routes long erased in events they haven't bothered to question much less answer.. because they don't have a clue what real history is because they have been too busy making up their own myths and fantasies and fake time tables and magic time machines and all these are proof of only their wild imagination. and have nothing to do with history.

as more proof of these things and just how bad they get it wrong happens I will bring it to this thread.
I will not debate this !
I will not discuss this! with "christian" or non.. especially "Christians-ish" who don't actually believe eyewitnesses ,or the God inspired bible as history.
I can only lead you to water..

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So scientists in their quest to create time and prove their monkey business has labeled native americans / red paint people /just one clan of it , as sub human , ape like brutish neanderthals all moving to the new world or was it they moving around the world in trade routes long erased in events they haven't bothered to question much less answer.. because they don't have a clue what real history is because they have been too busy making up their own myths and fantasies and fake time tables and magic time machines and all these are proof of only their wild imagination. and have nothing to do with history.

Look up the phrase "Scientific history". It's an Oxymoron. There can be no such thing because Science can only make predictions about future events. "History" is mans written account of past events.

Never the twain shall meet.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

The Axel Heiberg Absurdities | MalagaBay

here is another part of that never ending "indisputable logic " stuff they got that wrong !!

where did the trees and the turtles and tropical stuff like that come from ?
obviously not billions of years ago and something changed there and a lot in a short time.
with all unquestioned and never answered things like this hanging in the air .

.. they haven't earned the right to tell us what happened yesterday. much less should we have to get the opinions of the priest of the raciest monkey business .. to think for ourselves!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Axel Heiberg Absurdities | MalagaBay

here is another part of that never ending "indisputable logic " stuff they got that wrong !!

where did the trees and the turtles and tropical stuff like that come from ?
obviously not billions of years ago and something changed there and a lot in a short time.
with all unquestioned and never answered things like this hanging in the air .

.. they haven't earned the right to tell us what happened yesterday. much less should we have to get the opinions of the priest of the raciest monkey business .. to think for ourselves!

Only God's Holy Spirit can open a view to the past.
Science only works for examining future events.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Only God's Holy Spirit can open a view to the past.
Science only works for examining future events.
yep and if you haven't any understanding of history , how can they predict the future ,
which leave them as either wicked shaman and or as even worse psychics !

"Oh yes as I look into Malta's and Mexico's natural stone balls. .. I see bad weather and more taxes in your future! " say what !! :p

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yep and if you haven't any understanding of history , how can they predict the future ,
which leave them as either wicked shaman and or as even worse psychics !

"Oh yes as I look into Malta's and Mexico's natural stone balls. .. I see bad weather and more taxes in your future! " say what !! :p

History has never predicted the future, though some things change pretty slow, others lightning fast.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

"History has never predicted the future"

and we are supposed to be reliving the passover every year why?
to just remember what happened? or because it is a little play that will keep repeating itself?
Tabernacles is a little play to remember or yet to be fulfilled? both

lots of other historical things keep repeating themselves why ?

because man and satan aren't that bright!
and God wants us to see the writing on the wall. mene, mene ( blood moon ,blood moon)
He wants his to be at peace when we see a thing coming.

so yes sir patterns in history keep repeating themselves for a reason..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"History has never predicted the future"

and we are supposed to be reliving the passover every year why?
to just remember what happened? or because it is a little play that will keep repeating itself?
Tabernacles is a little play to remember or yet to be fulfilled? both

lots of other historical things keep repeating themselves why ?

because man and satan aren't that bright!
and God wants us to see the writing on the wall. mene, mene ( blood moon ,blood moon)
He wants his to be at peace when we see a thing coming.

so yes sir patterns in history keep repeating themselves for a reason..

I don't follow your examples. I often fill and empty a glass three times before drinking out of it, but even that tick has become rare lately.
I couldn't even tell you when Passover is, and i forget what it is about unless I catch the Ten Commandments on TV.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Chandigarh

https://maps.google.com/maps?client...s&ei=jBuHU8zWONGfyAS-xYCgCg&ved=0CBcQ8gEoADAA

they are saying this happened 2300 years ago , I don't have an missing eye witnessed event for 2300 years ago..

so is that the really 2000 year old event, or the 2800 or the 3200 for starters .
I mean if they are dating ash from a radioactive cosmic event.. it is amazing they aren't saying it billions and billions of years old..
but my real question here is, this puppy is in line on a map for one of two of the events never explain . but dated to zillions of years ago.

Widespread evidence of cosmic impact documented – likely cause of the Younger Dryas cool climate episode | Watts Up With That?

and obviously the events buried cities with humans and had to be whopper events ( see the YDB and Australasian (purple) map ) but which event is it connected too .and which time frame is it really. either one pushes those YDB (pink) or Australasian (purple) way back or way up.

considering it's spot it is and the fact that there is a flood over that is very deep . I am thinking it is the 3200 year old event and all that ash they are talking about is moon stuff ..
for now I will go with 3200 and they don't have a clue as to what the laws are of radioactive events on radioactive elements. thus it is not uniform in radioactive events, they don't want to explain and have never bothered to explain. so their way of telling( making up ) age is bogus. because there is no fixed laws in cosmic events they don't even know the laws of .

so Now the chinese and asian are in on it too.. uniformitarianism is going down for the count. Someday someone is going to have to start explaining what mens eyes have seen and recorded everywhere .
their dang fantasies where they started their fables billions and billions of years ago is reality only in their tiny minds of that void of hell we call our minds ..
but they have never told anyone what happened 2000, 2800 years ago . 3200 years and 4300 years ago( just for starters ) . and until they do they don't have the right , or haven't earned the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday, much less billions and billions of years ago or 6000 years ago either .

until they tell what really happened in eye witnessed and very well recorded history. they don't know what they have left to explain about anything.

you know how they stole the original billions of years for evolution right.

by Pangaea /plate Tectonics/inch by inch as it applies to what we understand now as the Atlantic ocean.
BUt in reality what we see there happened in less than a day..
of course they weren't trying to explain the CB's and no one has even seen the CB on North Africa yet ..

which used to be part of like an island with northeast north America.. where it broke off and slammed into Africa and europe ( at least england , ireland). then the turtle drained , or it drained water from there too and all dumped into that voided place we call the Atlantic ocean now.
now again study the moabite stone , the Serpent mound , and Rhyniestone for clues to what was 3200 years ago. and why people through the ages went to the mountain tops to worship their ancestors.. because during the sea age everyone lived above us now.. on what was islands . now they are our mountains.
and since they got it that wrong. what else do they got that wrong!

so now they have to find billions of more years to explain where they can create evolution.. because it is not an old earth...
they just refuse to explain what is there and starting screaming about it being old.. because when you add some crazy kinds of heat and then crazy amounts of water at the same time ... over and over in the last 6000 years .. maybe stuff can look old, if you want it too.

but the truly profound miracle here is that God saved any humans during these things..

my kid and I were just speaking about islam eating people.. yuk.. gagagagag

we both came to the same conclusion .

my father tells me " if anyone goes to hell Jesus failed " well we came to the conclusion that if anyone at all is save and anyone at all makes it to the 8thday Jesus didn't fail!
mankind is such a mess. and we created the mess ourselves , over and over and over and we never learn.. and only the arrogant , ignorant and entitled, the needy greedy and seedy would or could try and blame him for not wiping us all from this earth. He has had more than enough opportunities to do that. but he saves some people always. I guess he has hope. and that there is truly a miracle beyond reason..
so my kid and I' were saying we believe if one is saved to become his family for eternity he didn't fail.
Because humanity always without fail chooses to be some sick puppies one way or the other , really sick greedy control freaks .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

NannaNae

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Part of infant Earth survived moon's shocking birth - space - 10 June 2014 - New Scientist

to think they can get it that messed up.
that kind of inside out and that backwards.
it can't be that the moon hit us and spread it's sterile gray dirt rich in rarer earth then the earth has.. it spread it's gray and sterile dirt from one side of north america to the other side.
so they want us to believe that the moon just squeezed out of there and it was round even.. our dirt doesn't match them except one layer. one certain layer is all that matches the moon and it is only under the western nations . it is only about 4ft deep .
how did one Layer of earth create the moon.. with elements that earth don't even have much of exccept in that layer .
they are nuts. maybe they worship logic because kind of like the tin man wanted a heart because he had none.

I mean if the earth wasn't liquid like they say ... how could the moon get round in a frozen space !

it wasn't 4 1/2 million or billion years ago.
it was just 3200 years ago.
scientism is a joke on humanity.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Part of infant Earth survived moon's shocking birth - space - 10 June 2014 - New Scientist

to think they can get it that messed up.
that kind of inside out and that backwards.
it can't be that the moon hit us and spread it's sterile gray dirt rich in rarer earth then the earth has.. it spread it's gray and sterile dirt from one side of north america to the other side.
so they want us to believe that the moon just squeezed out of there and it was round even.. our dirt doesn't match them except one layer. one certain layer is all that matches the moon and it is only under the western nations . it is only about 4ft deep .
how did one Layer of earth create the moon.. with elements that earth don't even have much of exccept in that layer .
they are nuts. maybe they worship logic because kind of like the tin man wanted a heart because he had none.

I mean if the earth wasn't liquid like they say ... how could the moon get round in a frozen space !

it wasn't 4 1/2 million or billion years ago.
it was just 3200 years ago.
scientism is a joke on humanity.

There is no consensus on the formation of the moon. And even if there was, the opinions
of the majority never have any impact on the reality of past events.
Things may or may not have happened as people think they did.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

yes the minute someone decided the earth can't be 6000 years old , they stop doing science !

and they started doing wishful thinking. Which leads to questions that are Wistful stinking.
and any conclusions are fishful wreaking or more blissful tweaking..

some day someone is going to have to figure out that they have to tell what happened in eye witnessed and recorded history first , because whatever it is they are doing it isn't science.

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
History predicts the future because life is cyclic, and there is nothing new under this sun.

Like Sukkot - a prep for the future. The holiday ceremony is about as precise as God actually telling us when Christ is coming back. Indeed, those last three holy days are His declaration of second advent, just like the first four (passover, unleavened bread, firstfruits, Pentecost) are currently fulfilled declarations of His first advent. David could have confidence his should would not remain in sheol because he and his fathers celebrated Passover and the other days, so in faith they anticipated Christ's return.

As far as science and its fickle ways, I would say it has lost its way. It forgot its humble beginnings as philosophy, not the arbiter and barometer for truth. That is why it is a doctorate of philosophy, not truth. Moreover, with the amount of money thrown at scientist to produce specific results related to private interests, science has become an arm of corporatism disguised as an object of vindication.

And, with a mass following by people who all but worship scientists - completely forgetting they are human and capable of lying - there is no way the truth can get out without extreme ridicule, damage to careers and lifestyles, and even death. Black-listings are so frequent, any type of speaking out against the accepted standard models is heavily squelched. Many scientists just keep purposefully ignorant to keep their jobs and scholarly articles. Many scientist know what is being done to the public consciously and physically. Many do nothing; some die or are turned into extreme pariahs. Meanwhile, the world calls them crazy and move forward into oblivion.

Public incredulity and denial are more powerful than nuclear weapons because instead of destroying the physical, it destroys the public consciousness (which lives generational.) So, I tend to laugh at most things put out by "science" (see how it is even fetishism and turned into a totem?) I cannot wait until He comes back so all of these trite engineered scientific and religious "issues" can be brought to truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NannaNae

""Public incredulity and denial are more powerful than nuclear weapons because instead of destroying the physical, it destroys the public consciousness (which lives generational.) So, I tend to laugh at most things put out by "science" (see how it is even fetishism and turned into a totem?) I cannot wait until He comes back so all of these trite engineered scientific and religious "issues" can be brought to truth."

right ....
They have shut down whole sites of public forums and such .. trying to make sure that the truth is not seen.
Like the archaeology of about .com had a forum and a few fellows who found some Ooparts ( Levallois technology in the USA thus" neanderthals" like ) I had always suspected that neanderthals were just some clans of native americans / of the head shaping variety.... moving around the eye shaped /Island world. creating city states.. and to me those tools proved it .
and towards the end of it , when it looked like the fellows had lost in the eyes of men anyway because no scientist wanted to see their tools . and everyone else was just all out mocking them .
I started putting up info using Ooparts and parts of their( scientism's own Pee'er reviewed stuff) used their own studies and filtered the simplest facts of those studies those through my great grandma stories.
I heard those stories when I was little and I had forgotten most of them by the time I wanted to remember them. :p

Anyway site after site has been shut down now or all my stuff gets completely erased from most sites... they hate this crazy old lady. they have dug through my trash , hijacked my computer and taken naked pictures of me and my hubby using my own computer...
but NOW my family is about to be in on starting a new site and my hubby just lost his job/ a forced early retirement due to corp downsizing .. my son and son in law lost theirs jobs about 4-6 months ago. yes downsizing.. .( seems we have a sabbath year every seven years if we like it or not :) ) and we will all soon be working on a site ( we have been compelled to :p ) , so maybe they can't close that down ........... well until they do.. :O one of these days I will tell the dream my friend had about 20 years ago and how I fought it..... to no avail. He always wins.

http://www.anarchaeology.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=132
here is Ricks site who is one of the fellows who found the "levallois" or " mousterian levallois " tools .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

talk about OOparts

Rockwall Texas

like this site, first "scientist"/ scientism won't even look into it because people are starting to claim it is proof of the Noah's flood... they can't have that .
but it isn't from that flood! SO how likely is it that science/scientism will look into it if it proves to be only 3200 years old or worse 2800 years old .....because it is either from a catastrophic event which happened on Joshua's long day.. or maybe it is Hezekiah cosmic event.. we will never know which one it was for sure for sure because no one is going to check into it.. but I think I can firmly place it at the bronze age collapse of the sea people and the abrupt end of supplies of copper and bronze into the Mediterranean and why the old world was thrown backwards into the iron age. . It seems might be all events involving Nergal and such.
they won't answer real questions they only want to answer their questions.. those questions which aren't relevant to anything except their real goal which is to just discredit the eyewitnesses of history and ultimately God himself .

now that place sure doesn't give anyone an impression of a bunch of backward stone throwing neanderthals does it..

maybe we were set back thousand of years because we had a event so big science can't see it. check out carolina bays their on north africa too . people refuse to see what they don't want to see and everything else gets labeled as fake. and that way and only that way do they get to continue in their raciest and ignorant concepts of history.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

since I don't know Hopi from a whole in the ground.. it turns out that was made up by new ager . high one..even..

but I do know of old world and new world connections.
all anyone has to to is just read any site about OOPARTS , bronze age collapse , Sea people , and Baal worship and Copper and bronze production .. you will find more than enough connections.
not counting Nergal and Tammuz , a few other nasty critters known to some as gods.. probably just someones ancestor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
christians this is for you .. if you are or aren't following the neanderthal debates and
new discoveries .. this is for you! :p

from the comment section here .
Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog
or
Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: Neandertal populations were small (+ differences along the Neandertal/sapiens evolutionary lineages)

from the comments pages for neanderthals populations were small article
Neandertal populations were small (+ differences along the Neandertal/sapiens evolutionary lineages)
PNAS doi: 10.1073/pnas.1405138111

Patterns of coding variation in the complete exomes of three Neandertals

Sergi Castellano et al.

We present the DNA sequence of 17,367 protein-coding genes in two Neandertals from Spain and Croatia and analyze them together with the genome sequence recently determined from a Neandertal from southern Siberia. Comparisons with present-day humans from Africa, Europe, and Asia reveal that genetic diversity among Neandertals was remarkably low, and that they carried a higher proportion of amino acid-changing (nonsynonymous) alleles inferred to alter protein structure or function than present-day humans. Thus, Neandertals across Eurasia had a smaller long-term effective population than present-day humans. We also identify amino acid substitutions in Neandertals and present-day humans that may underlie phenotypic differences between the two groups. We find that genes involved in skeletal morphology have changed more in the lineage leading to Neandertals than in the ancestral lineage common to archaic and modern humans, whereas genes involved in behavior and pigmentation have changed more on the modern human lineage.

Link
"The average heterozygosity among the three Neandertals (0.128) is 25%, 33%, and 36% of the average heterozygosity in the three African (0.507), European (0.387), and Asian (0.358) individuals, respectively (Table S12), and thus significantly smaller than that in humans today (P = 4.5 × 10−3; Mann–Whitney U test). The three Neandertals also have longer runs of homozygosity (Fig. S9), suggesting that mating among related individuals may have been more common in Neandertals than in present-day humans, compatible with the observations in the Altai Neandertal (10). Also compatible with these observations is that the genetic differentiation among individuals, as measured by the pairwise fixation index (FST) (Fig. 1B), is greater among Neandertals than among the Africans, Europeans, and Asians (P = 1.3 × 10−2; Mann–Whitney U test), suggesting that mating in small and isolated populations may have caused Neandertal populations to be more differentiated from one another than what is typical for present-day humans."

Consistently with a number of earlier studies, Neandertal genetic structure (heterozygosity, Fst, IBD) is most similar to that of Amerindians, among modern human populations. No surprise, Amerindians were excluded from this study.

so what would the average white guy scientist looking for monkey's to prove he is so much improved , smarter , better and prettier , what would he call these guys boating around the world trading say copper anyway?

File:Fort-orleans-return.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( blow that picture up and look really really close )

my guess is they would measure those skulls and call them "monkey like" and a "sub human"... "brutish " or "savage ", those club wielding "neanderthals"...rotf....... oh Yes they know they got caught in the worst kinds of racist and dumb!

these pictures of head shaping
" Neanderthals" aka real Native americans the non asian like native Americans, not one asian ! .. no bering straits...... yes these brilliant "scientists "... are back peddling for about 3 or 4 years now after I accused them of the most profound arrogant and ignorance ever in any generation..
now with Levallois tool technique has been found here it proved only that they have been up to the most ignorant raciest monkey business ever. all the while now they have been using the dna of more than 1000000 missing asian slaves brought here to mostly the west coasts of north and south America , that they aren't even looking for those slaves because those slaves who are not natives ( think rice, pearls,railroads,siberian/russian fur traders ) prove their theories and their time tables. but only in their own twisted minds full of thier own imaginations .
and so they don't have the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday ! because they got it that wrong. if they got that that wrong what else to they got that wrong? I will tell you now they got it all that wrong.

so scientist in their quest to create time and prove their monkey business has labeled native americans / red paint people /just one clan of it , as sub human , ape like brutish neanderthals all moving to the new world or was it they moving around the world in trade routes long erased in events they haven't bothered to question much less answer.. because they don't have a clue what real history is because they have been too busy making up their own myths and fantasies and fake time tables and magic time machines and all these are proof of only their wild imagination. and have nothing to do with history.

as more proof of these things and just how bad they get it wrong happens I will bring it to this thread.
I will not debate this !
I will not discuss this! with "christian" or non.. especially "Christians-ish" who don't actually believe eyewitnesses ,or the God inspired bible as history.
I can only lead you to water..

That is a lot of scientific garble for me. Is it saying that neanderthals are from a different branch of the evolutionary line than humans?

Upvote 0