Ammunition against foolishness and more racism of modern "science" .

N

NannaNae

Archaeologica.org • View topic - Giants

here is a lot of interesting info , records etc . lots of links to some great issues.
.. and do remember oppionions are like armpits.. everyone has a couple and most stink. and an educated armpit smells too and is no different than anyone else's..
so filter as needed..
EP Grodine, is interesting but clueless. he wrote an interesting book some people say .
I have to give it to him that he was smarter than every anthro's and archy or smart enough to collect native american oral history .
but now he twists it for his benefit.
while calling native american liars and twisting their stories to science wacko ideas.. which ain't cool.
just don't believe his interpretations of the facts he collected . 'man and impact in america'... or some such title is the name of his book . but I have seen little peices he quotes , his books appears it is great on just the plain native oral facts and their stories part , I haven't read his book yet....there is things I am still trying to remember and his stuff would just bring more confusion.. I DON"T need any of his help with confusion certainly none of his brand of magical and mystical scientific nonsense and confusion. , there is enough of that going around for everyone in the world to stay confused forever.
I just want great grandma's wisdom, so far she hasn't lead me wrong yet. but I don't remeber as much as I probably should have either.
it's the interpretation of the oral stories that is always where heaven or hell and stupid or wise, win it or lose it. I am convinced everyone is loosing their stinking minds and no one can afford to lose anymore of it .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

The Speed of Gravity | MalagaBay

so taking this into consideration how many trillions of megga tons does it take to physically stop the world from turning for 24 hours?
how much force would be needed ?

since it has to be physical , where are the effects of such an impact with at least two bodies interacting to cause a well recorded events ? when that much forces is acted on something is changed.. something is moved... those somethings are profoundly altered !

and how much force does it take to make the shadow move back 10 steps? and then where are those effects found in our world of that much physical force that is the proof that two bodies have been acting against each other to cause the recorded effects ?

and when something cosmic happens and it is radioactive event . what does it do to other radioactive elements , like carbon 14?
might I suggest that the laws of these events recorded everything by every civilizations IF THEY LIVED THROUGH IT !
every nation on the planet !
Events so huge that science and it's tiny minds will never know the laws involved in trying to both find the truth and it effects.
they can not even begin to understand the laws involved in these with these events to profound for them to even question to date .

Seems they have been too busy making up monkey tales to question something relevant. let's forget getting answers to anything real and eye witnessed everywhere . NOT JUST ONE EVENT but 4 or 5 and more events.
huge events that changed the surface of our planet over and over...... but it seems they refuse to question or see what they don't want to see what they don't want to know about !

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

it seems that science also believes spontanious evolution of sand formations all over the carolinas... they think they are all from wind and water= or lakes created these structures..... thousand of them just alike.. here is some info about what they are finding in the bays.... filter time issues... because no one has a clue yet what they are even looking at... but they swear they can tell you How old it is..;(

Carolina Bay Poster from AGU 2007

and
Carolina Bays poster 2014 GSA Moore, et. al

so maybe we should let them figure out what is before they tell anyone how old it is !

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

so let get back to some of the raciest ideas and how their theories violate native people here !

The China Wire - Part One
Buddhist Priests in Ancient Arizona
The China Wire - Part Three

and we won't even get into the siberian fur traders across canada , South East Asian pearl divers on the west coast. south asian cna chinese rice slaves, railroad workers turn miners . and lots and lots more proclaimed
"real native americans" by scientism because using these peoples dna and mtdna and Y dna.. proves their theory of bering straits. The problem is no one knows who was native , and who were't ever native..

but they all sure do think they are now..and they are getting money and whatever to Be sciences cherry picked
"real native americans"!

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

New Radiocarbon Dates Suggest Serpent Mound is More Than 2,000 Years Old - The Ancient Earthworks Project

well I will get the book and read it.... is anyone taking odds on if they figured it out or not.. I would say no just because of the sciences lousy track record.. but these are at least close on the correct time frame.... it is slightly older ... slightly older but with in the ranges.... I love that they found ash at the base of the mound.. that is an important clue....I wonder if they had it analyzed for spherical and nano diamonds or not.. ..:p that would be the reason to get the book to see if they did that ..

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

"Corinthian Zig zag Pottery" about 2800 years old ;P
2,800-Year-Old Zigzag Art Found in Greek Tomb

and here is a lot of that style , look for the old ones for type comparison...
greek zigzag pottery - Google Search

when I started seeing these zigzag "greek pottery " they started to look familiar.
does it look kind of familiar to anyone but me?

maybe it kind of looks like
native american pottery designs - Google Search

almost like they parted ways maybe about that time or say 2800 years ago( Hezekiahs 10 steps) or 400 years before that .. say 3200 years ago (or Joshua's long day) at the bronze age collapse maybe , just maybe it looks a little familiar to north Americans ?

then native pottery takes on that backwards swastika or birds foot type of designs. as does the rest of the world..... google swastika to see where it was in all of the world , wanna guess why they did that and what is was that inspired that pattern? a spinning comet or meteor on fire/ entering our atmosphere sure could do that.

please filter dates as needed in these articles ....... I think of of carbon dating as dots on a page and not actual ages because they don't have a clue what they don't have a clue about . so that one might be little older than that one. but don't believe their times unless proven and recorded by eyewitness somehow !
because there is laws in effect in radioactive events in this world these folks don't have a clue about in events that have been eyewitnesses and recorded and nothing that has happened in this world isn't recorded by those who eye witnessed it someplace.

The Third Millennium BC (3100-2100 BC): asteroid/comet impacts, meteor showers, floods, drop of temperature, drying around the Mediterranean? Why did the first great civilisations collapse suddenly and at the same time around 2200 BC?. What happened

and # or 4 , different kind 0f soil deposits of 6 , 8, 10 ,20 , 40 feet of sterile soils or sands or gray dirt that is 100% match to only the moon.. deposited from one side of the US to the other , and that didn't make any of them question anything but the demise of CLOVIS or loss of the mammoth and a few Giant animals dating it at 10000 to 15000 years ago .... and they don't believe in giant people but they believe in giant animals! <<<<>----{8^(

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

ITAR-TASS: Non-political - Scientists find traces of sea plankton on ISS surface

ROTF... I just am having too hard a time trying to comment on this because of the stupidity involved.

the Bible clear states that God created the waters above and divided the waters above and below with land.. , how do they know there wasn't a full blown sea with sea life and land and everything up above where humanity was at that time of creation ! no one knows what waters above really means. we may be walking on the remnants of the firmament above and the "waters" that were above that . but the land he created man on was in the waters below the firmaments which came from the waters.
second are they trying to tell humans that our seas never came into contact with either our moon , nor outer space at any time in the worlds history ?

so instead they want to convince us that the "seeds of life " spread around by
" aliens" or
"inner dimensional travelers " that is more logical than what ?
than actually explaining recorded history first before jumping to such idiotic conclusions!
or More logical than a loving Creator and that during events so large those goofballs will never know the laws of them, that space touched earth
and "the windows of heaven were opened" for awhile, and at a few times it seems the windows were open ..... if not from the very very start of his 6 day creation since no one can explain what "the waters above" even means as these water created the flood of Noah and of course it was somehow related to what God calls a
baptism of salt.... and no one knows just what that means.
or when every time there was an event so large no one will ever explain it , but space sure could have touched earth and our seas then too .
and we won't even talk about what is on the moon and what can be clearly seen as always visible record against mankind ignorance and arrogance .

does everyone know that they have found at some levels above earth going around earth , frozen salt water. I can't find the article now.. but I am sure I read it.. I keep looking for it. I have it someplace ...
we're doing some construction right now so extra time is rare.

but after reading that article I wondered where that salt came from and now I wonder if it had plankton in it too !!
Now a good question is would the
scientist of scientism with their current paradigms have told humanity if they did find plankton in the salt water that was in space ? probably not ! because it might confirm the bible is true.. and they wouldn't let that happen !

but mostly because plankton in salt water it isn't conducive to cranked up and freaked out , and doped up imaginations.. about Alien sperm..

BUT NOW plankton stuck to a space station means their imaginations can run freaky wild, and get all kinds of magical and mystical and mysterious alien resurrections and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] demigods .. OH YES! OH yes OH yes .
OH my !

Not the simple fact that surely that space station has had lots of seafood and sea salts on it and every kind of sea animal experiments on it and where do they deposit their trash ? do you think they save it all up and bring it back with them ?

all I can say is right now I am just praising God that mankind is not God !

and that these goofballs are only god's to themselves and no one else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

"http://popular-archaeology.com/issue/06052014/article/wine-and-herbal-residues-found-in-bronze-age-palace-cellar-jars"
well proof of another catastrophic event but I dare not trust any of their dates... just way to many agendas.
can anyone think of maybe what Biblical events this one might be ? whatever it was it was one of the big events.
.... but with their dates they seem to be trying to tie it to ( by funkyjunky dating methods ) or make it fit to maybe around the Thera event which I distrust their dating of that event too. so I don't know what to do with their dating goofiness. I don't know what the real name of the city is to find it in the bible..
the name of the city would be great.. understanding this site might be real important to understanding real history and not their version .

I will try and find out where it is located exactly because it could be a lot of places that are just missing and because science doesn't have a clue about real history they also don't know where to look for the real cities.
what a mess.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Tel Kabri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is the truth !

"The ancient name of Tel Kabri is unknown as of 2014.[nb 3] Aharon Kempinski hypothesized that Kabri might be Rehov from the Execration Texts, an Ancient Egyptian list of enemy polities.[12] Amihai Mazar believed that Tel Kabri&#8212;or his own site of Tel Rehov&#8212;might be the Rehov from the Execration Texts, or Tel Kabri might be a different Rehov mentioned in topographic lists by Pharaoh Thutmose III.[13] No definitive evidence has been found to support this. By the Iron Age (often abbreviated to IA, 1200&#8211;500 BC) the site is known to have been called Rehov, and this continued into the Phoenician period (concurrent with the Iron Age).[14]"

I can't tell you how sick I am of that word "hypothesized", how do you guess at a towns name ? the name the history of it is all in the name , when in fact
"No definitive evidence has been found to support this."

The truth is they don't know what the name of that city is , they can't tell you the event that caused it either , so how can they prove their dates..
But somehow manage to tell everyone the Bible is wrong about just everything in their oppionions.. this shows you what their opinion is worth..not even a good guess.
as far as I am concerned they haven't earned the right to tell anyone what happened yesterday.

well it isn't anyplace close to 4000 years because that spot was under the sea right there in those ages they are dating that yet another unknown city too.. or it slide down the hill into the sea in some massive event and then they really got some issues to explain away with their endless
ignoring/ ignorances .
so is it bad dates because in that spot it has to be younger than 2800 years old ( see moabite stone for clues ) or profound ignorance of real history? which one ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

NannaNae

Joanne Ballard photo slides

filter time !

Nanodiamond-Rich Layer across Three Continents Consistent with Major Cosmic Impact at 12,800 Cal BP

filter as needed because these are some of the first clues they might just admit , maybe... maybe not .. that something anything catastrophic has happened and plain and simple truth is they don't know the laws of such events so large that it is under most of Europe and all the USA from one side to the other side and some of north Africa part of the middle east.. and some of south america and all of central america. honey they don't have clue what they don't got a clue about.

they don't even know what they don't know .. so filter ages and all that proof of imbedded age.. as needed.
they haven't got a clue what happened but
they will tell they know how old it is... rotf...

ps see the dull gray layers that are from about you can see it if it is 1-2 feet to 6 feet well that only matches the moon dirt then there is three to forty feet of "sterile sand" ontop of "the sterile moon dirt" .. . and it is all across north america .. yep! now go outside tonight and look up at the moon.,... then marvel at such a great God and wise to make a record of at least one event mankind would refuse to see , and he made sure it is all there staring at us as a witness to our profound arrogance and stupidity. and know he is profoundly protective as he is profoundly precise.. playing cosmic billiards is not for cowards. cowards can not even let themselves think of any thing like that.

. and to think they are busy looking for a crater or now a bunch of craters and busy coming up with more of gooofy theories like impacts on ice sheets and mammoths surfin on Ice.. and sea levels rose 400 ft, and 12000 year old younger dryas
cooling periods ... because they don't want deal with this being why mammoths have been found froze solid with buttercups still perfect and yellow in their bellies.. the freezing happened so fast.. it wasn't an iCE AGE it was a deep freeze.
yep because turtle islands don't swim and islands surely don't sink and everyone of our ancestors were all knuckle dragging neanderthals too stupid to record history accurately ,and the surface of the earth moves slowly over billlllllllions and billllllllions of years.....unless it does it in a day . <<<<<<>-----{:p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals - SFGate

the ignorant raciest fools now believe that
neanderthals were as intelligent as
homos sapiens.... gee now isn't that generous of them considering they still mock records of anyone not alive Now .

in the mean time they are still calling them Neanderthals like they are a different race.
the nut jobs.

if you were a raciest scientist with today paradigms what would you have called these native skulls if you found one ?

I will tell you what they called them
https://www.google.com/search?q=sku...v&sa=X&ei=kxYFVO--LYHHggS5ooGwBA&ved=0CC4QsAQ

giant skulls 1 uploaded to CureZone by #39810 On CureZone Image Gallery

people , fools and scientism followers those who may ot may not believe in god , call these
Nephilim, demon hybrids , or Aliens depending on if the raciest people believe in aliens or not.

Ã&#8240;tienne de Veniard, Sieur de Bourgmont - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

look closely at the indian family of the little indian lady..
if you believed in monkey men and sub human species of inferior humans.. , look at those skull shapes , blow them up and look close.. these would be called neanderthals!
"they are just sea people tribes" spoken of in the bible as good friends of David and Solomon, and helped to build the temple .

they are just humans with their skulls deformed as a tribal identity thing.

there is no such thing as neanderthals except in the constructs created in the tiny minds of scientism priests and fools in academia .... if they get that this wrong that ignorant of normal human conditions of everyone other than themselves .. what else to do they have that wrong? maybe everything!

ps the cave drawing is a common figure in north american rock art from one side of north america to the other and down into south america.. go look for yourself. actually it is probably all over the world since the seas tribes got all over the world when our world was all sea.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/siberians-came-north-american-arctic-two-waves

well they found some of those asian genes they have been using to beat native americans up with and to tell them they aren't " real indians" with..

now if they would just look for the railroad workers and pearl divers and rice slaves and and and and that have come here in the last 500-600 maybe 1000 years ... then

maybe when they find what is left over they won't have such goofy theories that they have "Proved " with their own special kind of magic knowledge .. " indisputably proven native americans are asians. " , that everyone knows " in spite of native people telling them they are a bunch of crazy not jobs with out a clue , while they tell us we are just wannabes and that our ancestors were liars.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NannaNae

so on another thread the subject of the heart of the seas came up and I thought I would start a idea of what God was talking about..

Study serpent mound really really well..

then read this

Ezekiel 27 - Daniel Whedon's Commentary on the Bible

" I wrote this before and it is oneof the reason there is no more forum at . com in the archeology section.. they don't want anyone to know the truth until the high priests of nonsense.. can get their lies lined up with their science...so wrote this there and t was all removed.. all 100 plus pages .. and 200000+++ hits just on the thread called Levellois in the USA.. it was removed , and forum shut ! because they are really sore losers..

"
oh wow I just found this to confirm my understanding( about serpent mound and confirmed by the Rhinestones and Narmers Stele and moabite stone these all tell the story I was told...)

it talks about" the eye" shape on the ships of the sea tribes and of those ships of Tyre and of ships and sails of Elishah and all Phoenicians( the Phoenix were those left from out of the flames ) .. and I think they are wrong on that site I posted about what those eyes mean though . ( under verse 7)
hum Rick
someone( kris? ) seems to have taken the link to the forums off of the about .com Archaeology front page.. wonder why ?

"

we had just starting to figure out what they had done and were about to do.. thank the lord we saved the all the pages of that 100 page thread..
so anyone wanting to understand the question involved with a concept God might call the heart of the sea .. you will have to start with that page..

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Destination: The Americas - Archaeology Magazine

here is a bit more about what they are now calling ancient sea people of America...

I doubt that they will admit or even knows is that but Phoenicians and Philistine are city states who's kings and queens lands/ were islands HERE , that drained..water that drained into the void we now call the Atlantic ... and why there is billions of tons of mammoths bones off the coast of Norway washed from many islands here , they washed and were left there as we( turtle island ) moved here to where we are now . well kind of.. they kind of got pushed to their current location. the whole thing was eye shaped before the eye got crushed or pushed , it is not an eye shape now but more broken with the corners of the eyes bent up ( this is why there is tropical trees in Alaska tundra and on those islands there. ,, you have to put the water level about 800-1200 to get a clue what the earlier configuration was. but even then stuff was pushed up and down down and pushed or pulled all around during the event also . there was a center eyeball/ island.. then one or 2 rings of mountainous now / islands then and not solid land masses but close to obvious rings around a central pupil.. the center was of either land or water and i think I have located most of the land that appears to be almost.. or maybe in a cirular form.. I would have to know the dirt/ land better in those places to know for sure.. now the Moabite stone makes me think that at 2800 years ago the center area was then a void or had been an area void of land... it is all depends on if the moabite is a map of before Joshua or before Hezekiah's event. and there i no way to know it for sure for sure.

Nanodiamonds Are Forever | The UCSB Current see nano diamond debris field for hints of eye shape like pictured in serpent mound. I think there was more rings than the mound , because there is only two on serpent mound and if you look closely you can see where some of the mound was walked on and that there is a possible smaller ring around the outside of the eye that people are actually walking on now. the serpent may have also had a wing . SO I am not sure if the wing is from the serpent or for the land mass.. by looking at Rhyniestone I think it was a wing for the serpent and not any part of the eye .

.. but I am pretty sure the center of the eye was land was the center island . .. now the center Island is now I think parts can be seen here because of what is found still in the soil because of the deposits of the event remains. so connect dots

so some of north Africa.. some of north east south America , The Carolina's well that area and Spain and parts of France.. maybe some of the British Isles .. then the next out ring . is Allasihya / Elishah states for sure I knew they were all through PA in a arch down to Texas connecting to south America second arch of islands. I am not sure how far north those islands were but I think they stopped some place north of the great lakes. then there was at an outer ring and part of it in under California. and some of it is visible around Washington and western Canada , I think I was told..

basically everyplace that has tress was for sure above water before the event.

and everyplace that is barren is sea bottom and some of those place were once islands but they got washed away or covered up and this was just about 3200 years at the bronze age collapse.. no matter matter what the high priest of scientism tell you it is the cause of why the whole world now and old total collapse.. and humanity went from the bronze age backwards to the iron and rock age..

but they sort of kind of are getting clue but watch out .. greatest of lies has most truth in it.
and evidence left proves it was our moon that did it. and the Rhinestone proves it was three entities and involved and one hit us.. and the one from Draco's hit the moon. this is also the story of the woman and dragon and the water with her feet on the moon....

and this is also why they only find "neanderthals" usually at like 1200+ ft... this is also why "ancestor worshipers " also went up to mountain tops to
'worship' their dead.. maybe it was once like them just to put flowers on their graves.. and to tell stories of real history of our world ? but it seem like all things maybe they got it all twisted by the twisted who always find their way to legitimate power illegitimately maybe ?

I mean folks really when man picked a king in Israel they ended up with Saul a demon possessed control freak running around trying to kill everyone.. .. when God picked a king it was David and Solomon. not tons of difference here but just enough. I just suspect God is going to do a way better job at that kind of stuff than humans can.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

look what I found for today.. just imagine that! :p

family tree dna..

Hg I1 is looking like it MAY have arrived in Continental Europe as a early near-east origin farmer, not a Germanic Warrior or invader.

This seems to fit with Hg I and its brother clade relationship to Y Hg 'J'.

Hg I1 (M253), I1 (M170) and I2 (P37.2) are found together in-situ along with aboriginal Hg G, which is not likely part of the Indo-European influx.

http://biorxiv.org/content/early/201...4.article-info

Quote:
The continuation of lineages through space and time suggests a scenario in which the genetic makeup of early farmers originated in the Near Eastern Fertile Crescent, from where it spread to Central Europe via the
western Carpathian Basin, a region which acted as a natural corridor and an adaptation zone during the Neolithic expansion. The shared Near Eastern affinities of the STA, LBKT and LBK, and the genetic continuity in the maternal and paternal gene pools are consistent with the archaeological record, which describes the genesis of the early LBK (LBKT) from STA

shall we guess who they might be ?
they are saying 4000 to 6000 years .. which 4000 would be closest to the truth. so this is very interesting...

note
this spread of those 'I' fellas was all before the bronze age collapse.
that is an important point.
red jews... "red headed jews" .... 'I' and G fellows.. yep... ...otherwise known as neanderthals.. and no I am not kidding when they find them in caves at 1200 ft plus which was once sea level.. they call them neanderthals.. .. that is what scientism did to world history... after seeing what they done to the truth I will never believe anything else they say ever again. rotf..
ps also our african american population is about 10-20+ % haplogroup I/ J in California . and it didn't all come from Africa.. so it was here or maybe some of it came from Europe but not all of that. .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

New Evidence Lost Civilizations Really Existed | The Mind Unleashed

until they can tell mankind what happened in recorded history they haven't earned the right to tell what happened yesterday much less anything more than about 4300 years ago.

at least some people are starting to realize that the scientism hasn't even started or just barely started asking the right questions.. but for sure answers look like they will never happen.. what a mess..

Because it easy to have proof of made up crazy irrelevant questions and all their made up and crazy irrelevant answers cherry picked to match their questions and prove their conclusions.. not the truth.

what a mess but at least they can't hide in their ignor.. ance and ignore catastrophic events forever. maybe they are asking questions now.

wow..

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

New branch added to European family tree

sure .. so is it more likely that they didn't do bering straits and went from central asia= Mt Ararat to say the
" new world" by way of Europe( solutrean fame) and not millions of miles of ICE in siberia..

they are just so crazy and raciest too...

so because they found a U5 dude in siberia ( which they had to find maybe because ancient giant 6-6 fingered and toed mayans are coming back with that mtdna ) maybe they plan to create a huge batch of lies to just create time where there is none.
I think they are actually try 'OUT of america " instead of out of Africa next! .. that is just so goofy..

Upvote 0