Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The problem is that she is equating "casual sex" with sexual assault. Is America, and has America been hypersexualized for a while? Yes. Is it calming down? No. Is that a good thing? I really don't think so.

Does that mean bragging about sexual assault is excusable? No.
Does that mean that a little reflection and condemnation of poor behaviour is "out of line"? HECK no.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When trash like this:

50ShadesofGreyCoverArt.jpg

Becomes a best seller, it's time to judge ourselves. People who purchased this make Donald look like a boy scout.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Does that mean bragging about sexual assault is excusable? No.
Trump didn't sexually assault anyone. But Hillary Clinton bragged about how she defended an accused rapist, one that she apparently believed was guilty.

For those who don't want to watch the Hillary Clinton video, here's some of what is in the recording:

"I had some really tough clients. I had one appear, a prosecutor called me years ago, said that he had a guy who was accused of rape...and the guy wanted a woman lawyer...would do it as a favor to him...terrible case. Do you remember that case where I represented that guy? It was a fascinating case. It was a really interesting case. This guy was accused of raping a 12 year old who was the daughter of the family he was living with in Springdale, the other side of the tracks in Springdale. And the guy was from Green Forest where his family where his family still had a little farm. And he was one of these...rootless folks who...wasn't going to make a living on the land and he was kind of around...ended up in Springdale. [unintelligible] Of course he claimed that he didn't. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs [laughter]....he plea bargained! Got him off with time served in the county jail, he'd been in the county jail about two months."

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He said Trump bragged about it, which he did.
That's a lie. He talked in a vulgar way about how some women are easy, but he did not say that he had sexually assaulted anyone.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump didn't sexually assault anyone. But Hillary Clinton bragged about how she defended an accused rapist, one that she apparently believed was guilty.

For those who don't want to watch the Hillary Clinton video, here's some of what is in the recording:

"I had some really tough clients. I had one appear, a prosecutor called me years ago, said that he had a guy who was accused of rape...and the guy wanted a woman lawyer...would do it as a favor to him...terrible case. Do you remember that case where I represented that guy? It was a fascinating case. It was a really interesting case. This guy was accused of raping a 12 year old who was the daughter of the family he was living with in Springdale, the other side of the tracks in Springdale. And the guy was from Green Forest where his family where his family still had a little farm. And he was one of these...rootless folks who...wasn't going to make a living on the land and he was kind of around...ended up in Springdale. [unintelligible] Of course he claimed that he didn't. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs [laughter]....he plea bargained! Got him off with time served in the county jail, he'd been in the county jail about two months."

How many times do people need to explain and give evidence that shows the inaccuracy of this audio? :doh:

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He said Trump bragged about it, which he did.

When it comes to Donald Trump and his perverted behavior toward women, the automatic deflection from the Right is to go after Hillary and her husband. Never mind denouncing Trump in disgust and shunning him sexually assaulting women and then bragging about it - deflect quick and attack Hillary and Bill Clinton or attack liberalism, do anything but shun Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
How many times do people need to explain and give evidence that shows the inaccuracy of this audio? :doh:
Trump didn't say in the audio that he had sexually assaulted anyone. He was talking about how some women throw themselves at celebrities. One term for it is groupies.

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
That's a lie. He talked in a vulgar way about how some women are easy, but he did not say that he had sexually assaulted anyone.

No, he said he sexually assaulted women, and that it was easy for him to do.

"Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. You can do anything.""

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

"Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump: "Grab them by the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. You can do anything.""

He was talking about how groupies are. Have you never heard of a groupie?

He never says that he does something against a woman's will.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, he did and he never denied that he said it. He had to be asked about three times at the debate if he did the things he said he did in the audio/video.
He didn't want to answer that question. Was it because he did and he was afraid to lie about it and get caught, or was it because he didn't and didn't want his buddies to know he is just boasting, blustering faux superstar with the ladies.
Billy Bush lost his job over this deal. If he isn't considered to be worthy of his piddly job, is Trump worthy of the presidency?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Trump is a warped, perverted, disgusting, sexist, narcissistic, male chauvinistic sociopath and sexual predator.

Feel free to add your own descriptions of him, but remember no foul language is allowed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The key part, the part is when he said,

"And when you're a star they let you do it."

That's how groupies are.

TRUMP said they let him do it.

In reality, his POWER compels them to oblige, because of what they fear may happen if they dont.

Now, you are saying the women wanted their "things" grabbed - because TRUMP said they did.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump didn't say in the audio that he had sexually assaulted anyone. He was talking about how some women throw themselves at celebrities. One term for it is groupies.
Really? He talked about chasing after a married woman, who turned him down by the way.Your selective hearing may be a comfort to you but don't expect others to agree.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When it comes to Donald Trump and his perverted behavior toward women, the automatic deflection from the Right is to go after Hillary and her husband. Never mind denouncing Trump in disgust and shunning him sexually assaulting women and then bragging about it - deflect quick and attack Hillary and Bill Clinton or attack liberalism, do anything but shun Trump.

It is really messed up that the only apology or defense for Trump is to point at Hillary, or especially at her husband (who is NOT running for office.)

It is the same thing Adam did with God when he messed up.

"Why did you eat the fruit?
"The woman YOU gave me beguiled me!"

Teh lulz...

Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The thing is, one day he'll grab a woman by a body part, and she won't just go along with it. She will press charges for assault and sexual harassment, which is what it is. Maybe he got away with it so far - possibly due in part to being as wealthy and powerful as he is - but that kind of behavior is still wrong.

You don't just kiss someone, grab someone's body parts suddenly, etc. That's the definition of sexual assault. Also, yes you can very well do it against a woman's will - because of the element of surprise. It's not hard to grab someone unexpectedly. That is inappropriate behavior no matter what. Whether she presses charges or not is a different matter. This is like saying it's not wrong unless you get caught.

Would you say to a child, it's okay to steal from others, as long as they don't get you in trouble for it? Of course not.

Upvote 0