AMAZING FUN FACTS ON GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT AND SUNDAY WORSHIP!

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
LoveGodsWord said: Your changing the question. Your original question was answered for you with scripture in post # 637 linked. Do you know who Israel in in the new covenant and who the name Israel represents in the scriptures?
Your response here...
So who is Israel in old covenant?
The question I asked you was do you know who Gods' Israel is in the new covenant? You simply ignored this so I gather your not sure. So happy to answer it for you. According to the scriptures God's Israel of the new covenant is everyone who believe and follows what Gods' Word says. Gods' Israel is no longer those who are born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God into God's new covenant promise *see Romans 9:6-8; Galatians 3:29-29 and Romans 2:28-29. Gentile "believers" are now grafted in with Jewish "believers" and we are all now one in Christ *Romans 11:16-27. Therefore if you are not a part of Gods' Israel in the new covenant you have no part in Gods' new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27. Therefore all of God's Word is for all of Gods' people (Israel). Therefor according to the new covenant scriptures Gods' 10 commandments have the same role they always had under the new covenant and that is to give us a knowledge of good (moral right doing) and evil (moral wrong doing); sin (moral wrong doing) and righteousness (moral right doing) *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and if we break anyone of them according to James we stand guilty before God of sin in James 2:10-11. Their role is like a mirror *James 1:23-25 to show us that we are all sinners (Romans 3:9-20) and to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven through faith (Matthew 9:12-13; Galatians 3:22-25).

Take Care.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your response here...

The question I asked you was do you know who Gods' Israel is in the new covenant? You simply ignored this so I gather your not sure. So happy to answer it for you. According to the scriptures God's Israel of the new covenant is everyone who believe and follows what Gods' Word says. Gods' Israel is no longer those who are born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God into God's new covenant promise *see Romans 9:6-8; Galatians 3:29-29 and Romans 2:28-29. Gentile "believers" are now grafted in with Jewish "believers" and we are all now one in Christ *Romans 11:16-27. Therefore if you are not a part of Gods' Israel in the new covenant you have no part in Gods' new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27. Therefore all of God's Word is for all of Gods' people (Israel). Therefor according to the new covenant scriptures Gods' 10 commandments have the same role they always had under the new covenant and that is to give us a knowledge of good (moral right doing) and evil (moral wrong doing); sin (moral wrong doing) and righteousness (moral right doing) *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and if we break anyone of them according to James we stand guilty before God of sin in James 2:10-11. Their role is like a mirror *James 1:23-25 to show us that we are all sinners (Romans 3:9-20) and to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven through faith (Matthew 9:12-13; Galatians 3:22-25).

Take Care.
I was interested in the old covenant in which the 10 commandments was given ...because it was only given to Israel at the time not the entire world..

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I was interested in the old covenant in which the 10 commandments was given ...because it was only given to Israel at the time not the entire world..
I think you missed the point and ignored the question I asked of you. Anyhow it does not matter. Do you know that the name Israel is only a name given by God to His people and is not covenant dependent?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There is no scripture that says that God's 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday or the first day of the week as a holy day in honor of the resurrection of Jesus. This is a man-made teaching and tradition that has led many away from God and His Word to break the commandments of God that Jesus warns us about in Matthew 15:3-9.

God bless.

Upvote 0