✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
For example,
when Betsy ten Boom, sister of Corrie ten Boom (known worldwide; survived the holocaust and Yahuweh sent her to 63 countries with the GOOD NEWS of YAHUWEH'S GRACIOUS LOVE for people)
was sick and in the prison camp,
they both believed she would soon be healed. They were both wonderful lives living examples of truth, and true faith in Jesus, and obeying Him.

Betsy died a short time later.

Corrie came to realize that she was healed totally. Free now from all disease, all dis -ease, free from all the cares and concerns of the wrorld, of this life, never to be sick again, ever, always to be
alive with Jesus in the world to come, with no more pain, no more sorrow, no more grief. The best gift of Jesus to men / people by faith. ..... When He no longer holds their sins against them.

Free now from all disease, all dis -ease, free from all the cares and concerns of the wrorld, of this life, never to be sick again

Freed from sickness by her faith in Christ's death & resurrection OR freed from sickness by her physical death?

always to be
alive with Jesus in the world to come

Isn't Jesus dwelling in us already as in Galatians 2:20 & Ephesians 3:17? Does one need to go to the other world to live with Him?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
On the side, Today I ran into a Christian Scientist that I knew from years ago.

I asked her what she was doing there. She said, that she has not overcome the false belief that she has a broken leg. Some guy came over and confessed that She is healed. She got up and fell down, breaking her hip too. I asked if She wanted me to hang around. She asked that I come back with her to have an old friend with her.

Your point?

Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth".

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
We are under no obligation to answer a inquisition.
We share our faith to the best of our abilities.
We are not on trial, and I believe being called a wolfer or questions that are a attempt to,catch somthing are deceptive.
Time is valuable, my time here calls for late night posting.
When I see our board filled with rhetorical questions, I simply cannot believe they are for learning , but rather discourse.
God Bless you my Friend.
no obligation to answer
Is it another way of refusing to admit unworthiness before Christ for a blessing?

Is it pride?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Freed from sickness by her faith in Christ's death & resurrection OR freed from sickness by her physical death?
Both ? (why not both?)

Isn't Jesus dwelling in us already as in Galatians 2:20 & Ephesians 3:17? Does one need to go to the other world to live with Him?

As the Father Reveals, so it is. His Word, Plan, Purpose, and all that comes from Him is all in perfect harmony with no deception and no iniquity, no darkness and all in Perfect Judgement, no mistakes.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Both ? (why not both?)

As the Father Reveals, so it is. His Word, Plan, Purpose, and all that comes from Him is all in perfect harmony with no deception and no iniquity, no darkness and all in Perfect Judgement, no mistakes.

Both ? (why not both?)

Do you mean to say faith in her death in order to free her from sicknesses is an alternative option to faith in Christ's death & resurrection in order to be freed from sicknesses? Is there scriptural warrant for this?

So "without faith it's impossible to please God" is a lie?

As the Father Reveals, so it is.

What do you mean? Are you living with Jesus now, or not living with Him now?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Do you mean to say faith in her death in order to free her from sicknesses is an alternative option to faith in Christ's death & resurrection in order to be freed from sicknesses? Is there scriptural warrant for this?

So "without faith it's impossible to please God" is a lie?
None of this makes sense to me. Do you want to clarify/ simplify this ?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
None of this makes sense to me. Do you want to clarify/ simplify this ?

Option 1: Faith in Christ's death & resurrection in order to be healed.

Option 2: Faith in one's own death that is, expecting to die in order to be free from sickness.

Option 1 can be seen in the Bible. Is option 2 seen in the Bible?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Option 2: Faith in one's own death that is, expecting to die in order to be free from sickness.

Ekklesia do not need faith in one's own death to be free from sickness.

When Ekklesia die, they are free from all the troubles of this life, including sin and sickness.

As they/we may know this, we/they have no fear of death - it has lost its sting.....

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Ekklesia do not need faith in one's own death to be free from sickness.

When Ekklesia die, they are free from all the troubles of this life, including sin and sickness.

As they/we may know this, we/they have no fear of death - it has lost its sting.....

So you exhort your church to exercise faith in Christ's death & resurrection to be healed or wait for death to be healed?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Is it another way of refusing to admit unworthiness before Christ for a blessing?

Is it pride?

Proverbs 9: 6. Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding. 7. He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 9: 6. Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding. 7. He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

What has your post got to do with the question? Is it zero sense?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldenboy

Feb 4, 2010
✟18,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are all WOF'ers within our WOF family, completely healed? If not, what are the reasons, though faith is given a greater emphasis?

Does faith bring only partial healing?

You may post your answers to my questions.

Matthew 17:20 (KJV) – And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

I can give you a 100% guaranteed reason for not being healed: There is not enough Faith. Jesus Christ, the Son of God said this, not me. It is a simple syllogism: If A, then B. No B? It's because no A.
Too many WOFers, and other Charismatics/Pentecostals/etc... cry like babies and try to hem-haw, and make up bad theology. If they/we would just admit that they/we don't have the Faith!

I don't get some of my prayers answered. Why? Because, I don't have Faith enough to get them answered! Wow, that was simple, wasn't it?? Far better to admit it than delude myself, and try to delude others, and putting the Word of God into bad repute.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Matthew 17:20 (KJV) – And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

I can give you a 100% guaranteed reason for not being healed: There is not enough Faith. Jesus Christ, the Son of God said this, not me. It is a simple syllogism: If A, then B. No B? It's because no A.
Too many WOFers, and other Charismatics/Pentecostals/etc... cry like babies and try to hem-haw, and make up bad theology. If they/we would just admit that they/we don't have the Faith!

I don't get some of my prayers answered. Why? Because, I don't have Faith enough to get them answered! Wow, that was simple, wasn't it?? Far better to admit it than delude myself, and try to delude others, and putting the Word of God into bad repute.

Does it take more faith to be saved or healed?

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

phil 1
18 It does not matter! I am happy about it—just so Christ is preached in every way possible, whether from wrong or right motives. And I will continue to be happy, 19 because I know that by means of your prayers and the help which comes from the Spirit of Jesus Christ I shall be set free. 20 My deep desire and hope is that I shall never fail in my duty, but that at all times, and especially right now, I shall be full of courage, so that with my whole being I shall bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die. 21 For what is life? To me, it is Christ. Death, then, will bring more. 22 But if by continuing to live I can do more worthwhile work, then I am not sure which I should choose. 23 I am pulled in two directions. I want very much to leave this life and be with Christ, which is a far better thing; 24 but for your sake it is much more important that I remain alive. 25 I am sure of this, and so I know that I will stay. I will stay on with you all, to add to your progress and joy in the faith, 26 so that when I am with you again, you will have even more reason to be proud of me in your life in union with Christ Jesus.

27 Now, the important thing is that your way of life should be as the gospel of Christ requires, so that, whether or not I am able to go and see you, I will hear that you are standing firm with one common purpose and that with only one desire you are fighting together for the faith of the gospel. 28 Don't be afraid of your enemies; always be courageous, and this will prove to them that they will lose and that you will win, because it is God who gives you the victory. 29 For you have been given the privilege of serving Christ, not only by believing in him, but also by suffering for him. 30 Now you can take part with me in the battle. It is the same battle you saw me fighting in the past, and as you hear, the one I am fighting still.

Upvote 0

goldenboy

Feb 4, 2010
✟18,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Does it take more faith to be saved or healed?
IMHO, Faith levels would be the same; however, we have much more teaching against healing, so, it's harder to get healed. Every Christian preacher in America will tell you that God wants you saved, but, a small minority will say that God wants you healed. AAMOF, most will tell you that it's God's will that you suffer and thank him for it!

So, our Faith for Salvation is fed, while our Faith for Healing is starved and abused.

• Winner
Reactions: Daniel Marsh
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus told the woman "your faith has made you whole/healed you". We have heard over the years how bad positive confessing is yet..its exactly what the woman did. If she could just touch His clothes.. I will be healed/made whole. She was calling those things that be not as though they were. Can't get any clearer then Jesus say saying your faith healed you.

And.."That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he said". "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."

Peter and John.. "So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them." After all that what did they say? "And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all."

No where is it written some times God heals sometimes He won't. Isa 53:5, 1st Peter 2:24.

We all have the measure of faith. Do you ever exercise it? I've know people.. family .. where he always cared his bible.. he knew he was going to be healed. Told everyone.. everyone heard it. No one could say he ever doubted. Yet alone one day he stops the car and starts crying. He didn't believe he would be healed. God is holy.. He does not play games. He said.. if you doubt your like a ship tossed back and forth.. and you will not get anything from Him. So some turn that into ..well not Gods will.. doesn't want me healed. Trying to teach me a lesson.

I have no clue why John 3:16-17 never falls but healing does. Right now .. Christ has rose AMEN. He said in my name? Who so ever believes? He GOD said.. lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. So you want to say healing is gone what ever. Faith can never be gone or we would not be saved. And I gave you His word where He never touched the woman and He said YOUR FAITH HAS MADE YOU WHOLE.

And Peter and John.. did you notice they never once prayed asked GOD JESUS to do anything. Jesus did all He will ever do. He told you.. YOU lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. But some are so moved by what they see hear. That is not how this works. That woman said.. before she ever touched Him.. If I can just touch His clothes I WILL be healed. ooh look its that positive confession. YES! She knew the truth.

As long as you look at things around you.. and no on Him and His word.. gonna be like tossing the dice. YOU have to know IS it His word? Ok can He lie? Then.. you stand on what HE said.. not on what you see hear feel..faith. You step out where you can't see feel hear. Trust Him. See.. you don't know how your Father works. He will ALWAYS get ALL the glory. So He will never share it.

Just read His word.. do what HE said. Have faith. Work you faith. Start small. Do we even know how to do that?

Upvote 0