camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
Here, I will give you all the address to Ben Cremes website
for you all to investigate for yourselves. Everything you want
to know on Creme, and this antichrist Maitreya is there.

This guy has been around sence the late 70's, I followed
him for a short time in my youth before Jesus called me
back to Himself.

I believe this is the Anti-Christ of Revelations, ( IMHO ).
I know much more about this guy then Creme reveiles
on his website. They've got a good snow job going right
now, and it's only gonna get worse!!!

The UN has had meetings with these guys, as has the Pentigon.

Wonder what could be going on...... HHhhmmmmm......

http://www.shareintl.org/index.htm

Patrick

Upvote 0
Wow, Patrick! I have never heard of the guy, but the website is astonishing. By that I mean some real creative and weird stuff. This guy claims to be able to "appear" anywhere. And he can't be killed because he can just disappear... He claims Jesus lives in Rome now! Anyone that goes to the website, definitely check out the FAQs!

Patrick - does this guy have a big following? I have never heard of him, but the last photo shown is from 1988! It sounds like Creme just made this guy up... he can change the way he looks so that he looks Jewish or Muslim?

Thanks for the heads up, Patrick!

Upvote 0

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
Hey Kim

A big following????

Yes, it's hugh.....
The whole New Age movement revolves around him.....

When you start to understand that we are dealing with a
supernatural being, "Satan", he can appear anyway he wants
to, whenever he wants to, however he wants to.

I just want to make people aware of him.... Thats all.....

But, as Children of the one true God, we have nothing to worry
about if we keep our eye's on Jesus.

Patrick

Upvote 0
I have seen that site before. the one about the Christ guy. I am not him. I am ..I don't know who I am actually. I just do my fathers will. I know it's kind of crazy, but what about this guy:" prophecy.org site? He is a christ of sorts also. The maitreya guy has no connection to ufo and alians does he?? You want prophecy fullfilled don't you?

Upvote 0

supermagdalena

The Shrubs and the Flan.
Jan 27, 2002
Suburbia, USA
Visit site
✟2,068.00
Faith
Non-Denom
When God wants it to, won't prophecy be fulfilled on it's own? Doesn't the Bible say that the fate is already decided, sealed, and the winner declared? So why worry aoubt prophecies being fulfilled? They'll happen, and we'll know. Any anxiety about this is not worth it...we have to simply fix our eyes on Jesus!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Ok ..thats a good thing to keepin mind I guess. Read my story if you ever have time. I know the feeling of being a Christsoldier. Just try hitting the streets with the good news. See how they will hang you. Read in my story of all the instances of when I went into this or that church and what happened. It is a living testamony of proclaiming the word of God. I told it exactly the way it happened and it wasn't all roses and good will either. It was more like tribulation period and banishment. It makes you a little thick skinned, but it is good if you can learn to overcome anger and learn what it is to love in the face of everybody mocking you. I used to get so mad at so and so and would brood over it that evening and the spirit often helped me.saying it was all part of the game. I am still at it. You learn temprance in the face of advertisy. See how I react calmly and can take chastisement without becoming bitter? Although if I dectect herasy I will repremand someone for not following scripture. I have seen a lot of same ole same ole verse people will quote and and have the rebuttle verse as arrows in my arrow holder(whats the word for the arrow holder?( penstock?or is that the valve for a dam?) That word just came to me now. But see ... When God is with you who can be against you? Kind of like apostle Paul> He knew.

Upvote 0

Debbie

Dec 11, 2001
Visit site
✟1,142.00
Maybe the temple (body of Christ) spiritually has been rebuilt. Since 9/11 a lot of americans have returned to the church, maybe around the world also.
OH jeeze, you STILL have not answered my question. Although you may believe Jesus Christ came in the flesh, you still ignore my question.
HAVE YOU RECIEVED JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR?
I didn't think so.

Upvote 0

Debbie

Dec 11, 2001
Visit site
✟1,142.00
Be sincere in your heart.

Dear Lord, Ohjeeze loves God, and He knows that Jesus Christ came in the flesh to forgive him of his sins. I pray that ohjeeze recieves Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour today. In Jesus'name I pray. I now call upon the name of Jesus Christ as my personal saviour, to lead me into still waters.

Upvote 0

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by Christsoldier
Camaro and everybody,

One thing to remember about this guy and whoever the antichrist turns out to be, he(antichrist) cannot reveal himself publicly before the rebuilding of the temple.

Christsoldier

I understand what your saying. But I also feel as
believers, it's our duty to keep our eye's on any antichrist
or false prophet that appears....

I just wanted people to be aware..... :)

I am a watchman

;)

Patrick

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
The temple will decend from heaven in a figurative sence. It won't be literally built. See on my web page where "the God head building" That is a figurative example of a temple. See how it resembles a body more or less ..the square head shaped like a sacraficial alter, the two squares ..one inside the other stand for "church" (as in the two whitnesses) ..and with a right arm held up at a right angle at the elbow and with hand open in sign of greeting. See the drawings and the right hand with palm open.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.