alians came to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is the verse about the comforter. Isn't there another one though that says something about "when Gods sends the comforter the spirit will whittness with your spirit and there will be no need to worship God from afar for the spirit of God will become one with you and you will worship God as spirit." Something like that..What verse is that? I have been searching for where that one is. Anybody know?

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Originally posted by ohjeeze
Oh well like no big deal ..I use that name because when people read my story they go "oh mt God" or Ohjeeze" or holy cow" kind of like an exclaimation point bordered on a cuss word. Shure I am proud they picked me and I am proud to claim them to be God. I'm not going to snivel and grovel and make excuses about how I don't diserve this or I am not worthy. Shure it is true I am not worthy, and that is why I glorify them because they glorifyed me. :p :cool:

OK, now I see. First you hold Christs name in such low esteem that you think its alright to blaspheme His name and automatically assume other Christians think nothing of blaspheming His name. They dont it is alright to blaspheme His name.

Secondly, the spirits are glorifying you when they should be bekoning you to glorifying God instead of glorifying you.
And a true angel of light would only glorify God. In Revelation,
when John began glorifying an archangel, archangels are far and
above more powerful and pure than we, the angel admonished
John and said to only glorify God.

The spirits you are dealing with know that pride is a stumbling
block between us and God. This is why they are doing what they
are doing. They are keeping you from growing the way God wants
you to grow. They are causing you to keep your mind closed to those who can and will teach you correctly.

For your own sake, leave the spirits behind and turn only to God.
Please be willing to learn correct doctrine. Go to your pastor and talk to him about it and ask him his opinion, too.

Upvote 0
Yes that is the verse about the comforter. Isn't there another one though that says something about "when Gods sends the comforter the spirit will whittness with your spirit and there will be no need to worship God from afar for the spirit of God will become one with you and you will worship God as spirit." Something like that..What verse is that? I have been searching for where that one is. Anybody know?

I'm still looking for that verse.

There are a lot who think they have it figured out and you can get sucked into some false teacher, so I am not shure who you are refurring to as to who is going to teach me. The end times have a lot of preachers who think they have truth in darkness. God has sent a great deception, and you can't trust any person wise in their own eyes. I trust my own judgement and the advise of the word and the comforter. I am not too proud and give all the glory to God sinc I believe God came to me. See how I spent almost five years writing what God did in my case. I totally worship and honor God. I don't know where you get this "pride" thing. I am just telling what God did. I consider the spirit as part of the trinity and do not worship the angel or spirit above God ( I guess you refer ti the two being the same), but I worship them all as being one, and from God. :cool: :p

Upvote 0
You say:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well there is "no" verse that has all of what you are saying, in it. There are verses that have a little of each but they are not meant to be put together to come up with what you are saying.

I will leave you with these verses to think about
Lev 19:31
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
(KJV)

Deut 18:10-12
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
(KJV)

Isa 8:19
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
(KJV)

Notice how familiar spirits are linked to wizards. These aliens just like familiar spirits are to be tested.
I Jn 4:1-3

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
(KJV)

Define what "confessing that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh "means. If they are false spirits they will redifine or completely deny this doctrine.

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
oj,

You are so convoluted it is unbelieveable. Please, if you go to church, talk to your pastor and get his opinion. Somehow, I do not
believe you do attend church regularly. Find one, Calvary, Baptist,
Church of God, Assembly of God, any you deem and talk to the pastor.

i love you in Christ, oj, and am really very concerned for your well being. Please, go talk to someone who is of God; no one else.
Ask them to pray for you that you would have guidance in Gods word and that you would not be decieved. What could it hurt?

God bless you!

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
>>Shure I am proud they picked me and I am proud to claim them to be God. I'm not going to snivel and grovel and make excuses about how I don't diserve this or I am not worthy. Shure it is true I am not worthy, and that is why I glorify them because they glorifyed me.

What could it hurt for you to go to a doctor and get checked out, unless you alien spirit guides are afraid of you finding out the truth about them?

I can understand why you'd want to believe that they are god and picked you out to be special to them. You probably feel underappreciated by we mere mortal people, and you need to have someone greater than us love you and think to you be special.

But space alien spirit guides don't really exist, so you're hope are pinned on an illusion. They are either demons, or phigments of your own mind.

I feel really sad that anyone could be so lonely and unloved. I'm going to pray right now that you will find real love, that God will become more real to you than these creatures you have conjured up to asuage your loneliness, that your mind will become healthy and you will become one of the greatest forces for God that your community has ever known.

Dear Father God,

You know that what Ohjeeze is experiencing is not healthy, and may even be fatal to his soul. Despite what he has said, we love him, and you love him more. Please God, do whatever is necessary to get him on the right path, the path that leads to eternal life with you. If that means getting him to medical care, please do it. If it means showing him the true nature of these beings, do that. If it means shaking his world down so far that he has nowhere to turn but to you, do that, too. We really want him to have the best life possible, and want to see him with us in heaven and that won't happen without You disrupting his wrong belief that the horrible creatures that have him fooled are somehow from you or greater than you.

We ask this boldly through the authority given to us through our relationship with Jesus Christ, your son.

Amen.

Upvote 0
Lambslove,

You just said the following :

What could it hurt for you to go to a doctor and get checked out, unless you alien spirit guides are afraid of you finding out the truth about them?

I can understand why you'd want to believe that they are god and picked you out to be special to them. You probably feel underappreciated by we mere mortal people, and you need to have someone greater than us love you and think to you be special.

But space alien spirit guides don't really exist, so you're hope are pinned on an illusion. They are either demons, or phigments of your own mind.

And I agree completely that oj is in need of help. But isn't it interesting that modern medicine, and psychology, would simply diagnose oj as having some psychological malady instead of being posessed by demons ?

Somewhere along the line, even in many churches, we have lost sight of the fact that the devil IS real and so are demons. They do still posess people.

Upvote 0
Forget the other false prophets book. Read mine first and then make an opinion. Don't be sucked in by all these self proclaimed posessors of knowledge and think themselves ordained by God or what have you.There are a lot of offshoots that border on occult. Who can you trust anymore? I was visited not by man but by the hand of God and my whole story is Biblically based. See how it contains tons of Biblical symbolism directly out of scripture. Shure you approach with caution as one would a serpant, but handle with care, least it bite. It coukd change your life for the better. God is a transformer. To come in contact is to die. See how the lion with it's fiery mane has bellowed it's call over the land. The lion of the tribe of Juda will prevail. God is like fire..it is a transformer. Eat of the manna freely. Eat of the apple if you dare. :p

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guys, I as well as most of you have my reservations about this, but do we really need to put OJ down so much?? Maybe these spirits are actually from God, but maybe they are not. Until he tests them, we can't be sure. However, his problems with testing clearly show that there is something wrong. And a problem with them wanting him to worship them....

OJ just ask! They won't kill you for doing so. For if they are of God, they will surely know that you ask out of love for the Father. Ask them if Jesus is Lord! -as commanded of you in 1 John 4:1!! Also read 1 John 2:22.

But do so quickly, because "now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation" 2 Corinthians 6:2 Don't risk your eternal life by not asking a simple question to your spirits. They are supposed to teach you, correct? How can you learn and not ask questions? Ask! And pray for you spirits too....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 6:32-
"Moses gave you not that bread from heaven: But MY Father giveth you the true bread from heaven"

Originally posted by ohjeeze
Forget the other false prophets book
You call Jesus a false prophet?? Or John the disciple whom Jesus loved?? What sense do you have to deny the Word of God?
Who can you trust anymore?
You can trust the Lord Jesus Christ!! For He is the truth, the way and the life!
directly out of scripture.
But also directly against the other parts of scripture which deal with the exact problem you have!!
Eat of the apple if you dare. :p
How dare you ask us to the original sin of Adam! Truly Christ is not in you for you do not do the work of the Father, but of the evil Spirits you have given your mind over to! Repent and be saved!! For I tried to defend you for reason that your spirits might be of God, but surely they are not! Believe on the one true God not on your demonic aliens. Rebuke them in the name of Christ for giving you over to sin and be saved- (to fill in for what you left out of your apple story) "for in the day you eat thereof you shall surely die!" Read the whole Bible, not the parts you want to choose to cut and fit your evil purpose.

Upvote 0
Have you read my story or not? I have already tested them. I knew them . Didn't I try to explain that already. I somehow knew them when younger and bonded with them as a baby. I trust them totally now, and it's been since 1993. It's been that long and I have become a better person with their guidence. It would never enter my mind to ask a question like "In the name of the precious blood of Jesus speak and tell me if you are Lucifer" or whatever ..it is out of the question. For me it is rediculous. For anyone else it is a good thing ..since they will suspect the worst. So that is your job ..to test the spirits. Only problem is is that people are afraid of being decieved .,. so they won't bother. Whatever..it is do or die. Either way you lose. :confused:

Upvote 0
I was talking about the book the one person suggested to read by some preacher or whoever about end time deception or who knows what it was, but you act as if I am talking of the Bible and misconstreau the whole thing. Either way..it is a downfall if one eats of the apple. Since it was forbidden knowledge it would make us die. Also//"look for these things coming upon the earth." That means to look for signs from God, and "do" eat of the apple. This is the end times and the old rules don't apply anymore. If you want to argue that one ..then why does it say to "seek out a sign." where as before it said to stone a false prophet? Basically ..don't look for signs and people claiming spirit contact. :(

Upvote 0
I used to , but the spirit led me away from that. Read my story as evidence of the ways they persuaded me toward a better life. It is always that I will pose a certain issue and people will just come back with a statement that totally sidetracks the issue. It's like they don't even read what your saying and just have their own agenda. I know you are insinuating I am some loon ..I've had some people ask me if I have been taking my medication, and just stuff like that ..as if God only speaks to crazys...shure I was a littls skitzaphrenic, but never knew it. I always thought I was normal, but others didn't. You have tp be a little off kilter to be a part of something so strange. But I am rational. See in the manner in witch I write. I try to sound ledgable and articulate. but my spelling is lacking some. Being in contact with God has been a total English lesson and a healing in more ways then one,and if you don't botherto read he story then don't judge it. Read it first and then tell me I'm nut. I won't blame you eitheer..but keep i mind that I was a littl out there when I wrote it back in the mid 1990's so .I am not the same person today either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
oj,

I have visited your website and took the time to read it carefully.

I find it very confusing and truly believe that God would not be involved in confusion. The Bible does say that "God is not the author of confusion..."

Take time and re-read this thread. You have been given good sound biblical (Christian) advice on what to do.

Please heed the warning. This is demonic. It is not of God.

I am sure that many including myself are praying for you.

God bless you,
Roberta

Upvote 0
OJ - I've tried to access your homepage, to read what you wrote, but it won't come up. It tells me that it can't "link" your page. I will keep trying. But, for now, your last post helps alot. I think you are intelligent, articulate, and sincere. And I don't think you are some "loon". I am concerned for you because you give us information that gives us more clues as to why you think the way you do. It always helps to have an understanding of the other person.

Let me ask you a question. If someone you loved began showing signs of sadness, deep loneliness, crying all the time, and a great lack of interest in anything, what would you think? What would you tell them to do? Because you loved them, you would be concerned because you would know that something was wrong. Maybe you don't exactly what, but maybe you do. Do they sound depressed? Could it get worse? Maybe seeing a doctor would help, and medication could help them function in their regular way. I've know people with depression, and medication is not just helpful - it's the difference between life and death sometimes.

If you met someone and they were deep into the occult, would you talk with them about your Savior? Would you try to show them that their thinking was off base? You wouldn't think they were a loon just because they didn't think like you, but because you love the Lord, you would try and help them.

And that's how we feel about you. We want to help you, just as you would do for us, if you felt we were off base. I have some questions, and am not trying to get off track. But since I have not yet been able to read your homepage, I think it would help immensely to understand where you are coming from. Important questions that I would really like answers to, if you would?

1. How old were you in 1993, when you first met/trusted these alient spirits? Were you scared at first?

2. Do you live with your parents, or are you on your own - married? Kids?

3. How long were you on medication for schizophrenia? Do you take it still?

4. Do you have any pets, and what do you enjoy in your free time?

You say that you always thought you were normal, but others didn't. Maybe you are normal, and others lack your understanding? I think if we all had to wear our every thought on our shirt sleeve for everyone to see, we'd all be considered "loons". But be patient with me, OJ, and help me understand? Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi..Well I always like to pick apart peoples arguments..since all I do is try to defend myself. I am good at it since trying to pose a subject that brings so much controversy naturally has made me a good debater. I have hears all the verse that people will use to downplay the significance of "God is speaking" People always pull the verse "God is not the author of confusion>" Since when have you ever studied the book of Revelations, and do you know the translation of the word "tribulation" and people running to and fro and hiding in caves and hearts failing them and pots of poison, bowls of wrath , and plagues, earthquakes, sky turning blood red, signs on earth(crop circles) and in the heavens (UFO's ) and "look for these things least zee not be ready when the dreadful day of the Lord comes" some such..on and on there will be a tribulation greater then was ever before and ever will be again" and so much for that line that one person pulled...I bet you wish you never said it. Well..why did you quote that one and not the other?? Why ..because you are trying to win your side of the argument. It is always easy to pick your favorite verse and overlook other that is more of what the truth is. This is the end times and the "signs" are here so confusion deserves to be heard and lets talk confusion in Rev. It is the same as quoting " God says "seek not a sign" and refrain from soucerers, as they all are not of the lord" but they won't quote"look for these things" in Rev. And so that about wipes out that argument. I just get mad at people constantly attacking me with the same old lines. Don't take it personally. It is my problem
Anyway..the next person seems to be focusing in on me the way a psychiatrist would as if they had read a book on "looking for the signs" of mental instability. Just forget about me and focus on the end time isssues. See this site first off: See fig 1-10 on my index page jeeze1999.20m.com/ the visions they gave when I asked "where or how did you get here?" They seem to be claiming they are people in a parallel world and must have computers to interact. See this site: http://www.greatdreams.com/crpcirc.htm
See the site prophecy.org
If you ever get my site to come in then read it. It is still there as of right now.
One thing is not to start to judge me just because I am causing such controversy by claiming spirits can speak to me. Just read the many stories in the Bible and see how it happens. People are so used to reading that that is is like some fairy tale and is acceptable, but "would never really happen"..not in our world anyway. And if it did it would be Satan for shure, and the person it happened to would be nuts. Just look at the bigger picture with a objective view. Look back ad look at what people are claiming today and see if there are parallels.
:p

Upvote 0
Ohjeeze,

So have you tested those spirits yet? It's easy. Just ask them to acknowledge Christ. See what happens. You say you worship them, but in the book of Revelations(which you seem fond of)when John falls to his knees to worship the angel, the angel rebukes him for it, saying worship only the Lamb.

You cannot pick and choose which portions of the Bible to believe or disbelieve. God tells us to test all spirits and visions. If you are receiving visions or communications, are they 100% accurate? According to the Old Testament, they had better be!!! If not, the penalty in the OT was death because they were revealed to be false prophets.

If your visitors are truly from God, why do you balk at testing them?

And, please answer Kimianne's questions, if not to us, then yourself.

edited for typo and to add question :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.