supermagdalena

The Shrubs and the Flan.
Jan 27, 2002
Suburbia, USA
Visit site
✟2,068.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No problem, ohjeeze. I will always care and will continue to pray for you(I have insomnia, so I sit in bed and pray usually...hey, nothing better to do ;) ) I love all of you as brothers and sisters and don't want any to be decieved. There's a spiritual battle going on over your head, oh jeeze. I know it's hard...I've got one going on over me right now, I think. I'm praying that the Godly force wins your's.

Upvote 0

Debbie

Dec 11, 2001
Visit site
✟1,142.00
Ohjeeze, I have noticed from your posts that although you are confused about these aliens, you still have sense enough to know some interpretation of the Bible.
Therefore I ask, from your interpretation, what constitutes a person's eternal damnation or salvation? In other words, according to the Bible, how does a person get to heaven & keep from going to hell?
The answer is simple: accept/believe/call on Jesus Christ as your personal saviour, as the only begotten Son of God who died for our sins & rose from the dead, or else spend eternity in hell, is clearly what the Bible teaches.
The choice is yours. Some people choose hell. Was that your intention?

Upvote 0

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
I dont know if anyone has seen it on the discovery channel. They found the 3 guys who made the crop circles. Those guys will start at midnight and they use long, thick strings and wooden boards to make those circles, which they have designed beforehand. It usually take them from 4 to 6 hours to finish.

Upvote 0
The amazing part about deception is that it is so deceiving!!

Anything, ANYTHING, that departs from the fact, that Jesus is THE Son of God and ONLY His blood washes away our sins and that you MUST accept Him as your Savior to be forgiven and have your mortality turned into immortality, is false, totally false.

When I see or hear weird things about aliens, spaceships, spirits, that guy on TV from "The Other Side", and all the other stuff the world has to offer (CALL ME NOW FOR YOUR FREE READIN'!!!) I am reminded instantly of "beware of familiar spirits". I remember learning that a long time ago and it has stuck with me ever since and has been a constant guide when it comes to "testing the spirits". Demons are out to deceive in any way possible. Even let you believe things about Jesus. Just don't invite Him into your heart.

Jesus, in His infinite wisdom, has made The Way so simple, yet man has made it so very confusing.

NO MATTER WHAT...if Jesus is left out of the picture, it is a losing proposition.

Upvote 0

Ephesian

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟294.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am not sure if ohjeeze is serious, or if he is trying to get a rise out of people. If he is serious, then he is looking for converts because he is certainly not looking for the truth. The truth would set him free and he much prefers to live in bondage. The Gospel has been presented to him and the truth is, it is up to him to accept or reject. He has danced around the message of salvation and the testing of spirits quite successfully. Now it is time for him to decide, not us. It is time for us to join together and agree in prayer and lay it before the Lord.

ohjeeze - the book of Revelations (your favorite) says ...to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city which are written in this book. (Rev 22:18-19)

This also includes adding deceptive ideas and false doctrine, twisting God's word into saying something it clearly does not, something you are dangerously doing at your own peril. It is not too late. Test the spirits. Ask for forgiveness. Like the prodical son, it is time to come home, and you will be among family and the celebration will be great. We love you, bud.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.