alians came to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be claiming they are people in a parallel world and must have computers to interact. See fig 1-10 on my index page jeeze1999.20m.com/ the visions they gave when I asked "where or how did you get here?"

See this site: http://www.greatdreams.com/crpcirc.htm
Have you ever seen the site prophecy.org ?????

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please listen to me!

Oh Jeeeze quit reading anything except the New Testment in your Bible! Read Jesus' words(the ones in red)!

Do not be reading about crop circles and fairytales.

OhJeeze these things are from the enemy of your soul and you need to rebuke them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

I will keep you in my prayers.

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

I read a few pages and all I can say is YIKES! :eek:

Ohjeeze, please listen to the posters this is not The Holy Spirit but demon spirits.

The Bible says that we should test the spirits. Not every spirit is of God.
"This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God". 1 John 3 4:2

I would also like to know what verses in Revelation you are talking about.

God Bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
The demon that I "ran into" also claimed that everyone was from God and spoke to me about differant planets. He could change his face and be anywhere at anytime. This person can NOT in a dream or at night but was a person that I had seen before. Talking about the blood of Jesus is the only way to rid them from your lives. These are NOT children nor angels from God. Don't be fooled!
GEL

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
You have a lot in common with a very dear friend of mine, ohjeeze.

One night, very late, Jeff called me to tell me that the aliens had come for him, but that he was scared to go this time. I asked him what he was talking about, and he said that he had had many encounters with space aliens and that this time he didn't want to go with them. "I don't have to go if I don't want to, do I?" he asked in a very frightened voice. I told him no, he didn't have to go and to tell them to go away. He did, but then told me that they went into the closet, but didn't go completely away.

I hung up and called Jeff's mother, who rushed over there to see what was going on. He was having a psychotic episode. They rushed him by ambulance to the hospital where he got on medication, and within two weeks he was very normal again, and even went back to work.

He called me trying to cover up his embarassment by saying, "Did you think I was having a psychotic episode? I was just expressing my interest in UFO's!"

I beg you, ohjeeze, if you are not just putting us on; if you really believe what is on your website, get to your local hospital emergency room today and tell the doctors what has been going on with you. You deserve treatment and a good life free of these freaky things that have been happening to you.

Upvote 0
Read the book of Rev and it says "peoples hearts failing them and people hiding in the rocks and running to and fro. But you are childre of the light..for that great and fearful day won't take you by suprise.
I know and trust them. That is why I love and know they are God. Sometimes they visit people who are mentally unstable , but it only helps them. I see no one talked about the crop circles. Usually people just turn off and refuse to study the matter and that is a direct refusal of Gods word..'look for these things" in the day of tribulation. We can be ready and leave all the others in the dust.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Hi..I don't believe so. I think God is much bigger then that. He probably streaches his hand over all the world. I feel that we in the western culture are a little ahead on the scoop because of Rosswell and area 51 and all..Art Bell is our messiah and stuff like that, although I heard UFO's and sightings are finally becoming more substantial in China. Just taking off, and Azrebajan..my friend ..a fouren exchange student a couple of years ago built my webpage (see his picture on link called "proof")...but anyway ..back then ufo's were hardly heard of in Azeree land near the Caspian Sea, but now I have found a ufo site in their lamguage and they even have a group studying the phenomena. Most likely a lot of far away places think it is all a trick of other highly industrialzed nations or coming from secrete air force bases. but they also have access to all the info we have, and it doesn't take long to be part of the big mystery. So anyway we in the US are on the forfront of it all and they are coming fast...since the 1950's.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by ohjeeze
Usually people just turn off and refuse to study the matter and that is a direct refusal of Gods word..'look for these things" in the day of tribulation. We can be ready and leave all the others in the dust.

ohjeeze? Are you saying here that you believe you are going to be taken out of the tribulation in a spaceship?

Upvote 0
No..I'm saying "we can shake the dust from our feet and say "I never knew you." We can say that to the ones who doubted. Because you brethern took the time to follow the scripture and did "look for these things coming upon the earth in the time of the great wrath of the lamb. Something like that. It makes about as much sense as a lot of what others seem to dig out of the Bible to support the oppasite stance of remaining steadfast in not looking for a sign. Since I was visited I always like to see the verses that support my case. Ones like "Search the scriptures daily like the Bureans of old to see if these things be true or not, or Go tell it on a mountain like Moses ..stuff like that..whatever. What does the blockhead mean? I will put it here.

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
ohjeeze,
The things you are seeing and crop circles are a deception. They are to turn our eyes from Jesus and to spaceships. A trick of Satan. Space aliens and spaceships are designed so when God does chose to reveal himself through angels we will think they are beings from other planets. God and/or His angels are not beings from other planets. Please believe me. Do not be decieved.
Satan uses many tricks and illusions. He will love it when Christ returns in the clouds and people are saying it is a space alien from a spaceship. Satan will love it when we are raptured and the decieved will say we are being taken up not by the Fathers power, but by spaceships.
Turn away from these things and consentrate on God. He is the only one who can save us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Who told you that?? Don't listten to false prophets. There are many out there who act as though they have athourity. Tons ..and they are all reading it out of the book but most likely have not had an encounter first hand. I don't know ..but maby they did..there is a lot of dception and Satan is doing tricks. But many will be decieved..it even says that so don't buy into some preacher who talks with athority. They are all being decieved. One thing that people can't grasp I think is that "the churches will become apostate" and people act as if "no ..it isn't supposed to happen" and they will fight this. They won't read the verse saying to look for the signs and test spirits, but keep looking at the verse saying to "pay no heed to anything" comiing upon the earth..then they have the nerve to say "God never contradicts his word." or stuff like "God is not the author of confusion" and will disregard the book of Rev and "tribulation" etc. ..the dreadful day...so whatever. try to break it down logically and where does it leave us?

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
You are right. There are in the end times signs. Some of which are false signs. And the church that denies the power of God is the apostate church. I believe that includes the church leaders
that are condoning drugs, homosexuality, fornication, priestesses,
one world government, big business, and are saying all religions are the same.
By the way, I notice you are a farmer in Ukiah. What is your crop?
My wife and I grow our own vegetables in our back yard. I love to grow plants and trees.

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Simple ways to test Spirits...whether they be voices in your head, or aliens you believe you have seen....

Ask them if Jesus is Lord....and ask them if Jesus is the Christ the only son of the living God....ask if Jesus came in the flesh....

Do these things and if they agree, let us know. But if they turn and run from fear of the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, let us know too.

Upvote 0
Hi..we grow grapes..the wine press of the wrath of God on that dreadful day. I guess they said that because alcohol made people agressive. You know the blood of the lamb is associated with wine and that is what it does..It turns people against themselves. My spirit guides have steered me away from drinking eventhough I am in the heart of winecountry. There are paradoxes in life and some justify it by saying "moderation" but basically it is money. I am not about to say "I am some saint and will not participate in growing grapes" at this time, but anyway we grow vegtables and I like to grow potatoes and garlic. Am finally getting to feel like a farmer in my back yard. That is the way people used to live before mass farming. People have become seperated with the land. I know I was because my mom shopped as safeway when I was younger.
Anyway as to the other thing about "ask them if they believe in Christ" I have heard that one about five or six times..It is what an exorcist does to drive out demons. All I can say is that "if you never bothered to reead my story then why bother assuming it is demons" Maby it is God and you are insulting God for not having trust. In my case I have such loyality and trust in them that it would be a joke to do that. It would not even enter my mind because I had been prepared and when they came I "knew" them. I mean I was crying "why did you leave" "I want to go with you" Before you say "koo koo" you have to realize that they have the ability to bond with you when very young and can keep it repressed till (38 plus yesars old in my case) and then did unlock this part in my mind. That is why I know and trust them to be God. I worship them as God..as one would worship a parent that one had much respect and fear and honor etc. for. So anyway ..as much as I know you might not believe this..thisis why I have no need to "question" who they are. I know them. I your case I don't blame you for suspecting the worst.

Upvote 0

Debbie

Dec 11, 2001
Visit site
✟1,142.00
Ohjeez, do YOU YOURSELF believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God who died on the cross & rose from the dead? Since The Bible says that only spirits from God CAN say "Jesus is Lord", then ask them to say it. That is God's word & God's command, not ours. If they refuse to say,"Jesus is Lord" then they are demons. If you like them better than God, then you must not believe in Jesus.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.