alians came to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satan likes to play games with our heads. He dresses sin up and makes it look good. He deceives us. He makes us doubt our salvation.

God doesn't play games, especially NOT the kind of game you are involved in.

They(the ones you believe Make it hard to believe)come from Satan, not God.

Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and you shall find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. Doesn't get much simpler than that. : )

Upvote 0

supermagdalena

The Shrubs and the Flan.
Jan 27, 2002
Suburbia, USA
Visit site
✟2,068.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There's the proof that these "Spirits" are of Satan. God doesn't play games, He doesn't play games with our salvation. He loves us too much and doesn't want it to be so hard to believe that only a few make it. He wants everyone in...that's why He made it easy. Satan, on the other hand, does play games. And you will always lose.

Upvote 0
The verse " I will send a great delusion..if it were possible will decieve even the elect" I will let Satan loose a little season to bring apostacy upon the churches." God has his restraints on Satan, but obviously can let him or her or whatever loose. There will be signs in the heavens and on earth. Many will be decieved. It is called "tribulation" greater tthen has ever been or ever will be. But anyway ..this is obviously God speaking when it says "I will send a great delusion." What were you expecting?

Upvote 0
To All,
At the risk of sounding rude or uncaring, our responsibility is to give OJ the gospel, and let God do the rest. His tactic (OJ) is to keep you engaged to divert you from the truth or to draw at least one in. He will be glad to have nothing more than confusion on one's part. He is the deciever! I have watched several of you test his spirit and ask him who Christ is and the results were as expected. I urge you to not let this false prophet darken your doorway (or your computer screen)anymore. By continuing to feed him he continues to decieve. Remember "Hath God said..." Don't get caught up in it. Pray for OJ and pray for those who read his posts that they may not be decieved. Don't feed the deception! Sorry, sometimes the truth is not pretty. This is a case left for higher powers and prayer is the only answer.
Deacon Dan

Upvote 0

supermagdalena

The Shrubs and the Flan.
Jan 27, 2002
Suburbia, USA
Visit site
✟2,068.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Don't worry about me. I'm just trying some simple logic...and I also like a good challenge for my brain. I also have some friends who dabble in this stuff. It breaks my heart.

I'm still praying for you, ohjeeze. Don't take Bible verses out of context, which is the only type of Biblical proof you've provided so far. Can you show some definent references to this stuff in the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Don't put your trust in some false prophet. I am not going to try to convince anybody anymore. But basically the Bible commandes us to "look for these things coming upon the earth" and there is no way one can misinterpret that one in order to decieve. Also good simple logic is necessary. So just wait it out and see what happens. What else can we do? The best way to discern spirits is to get right in there and review the evidence, otherwise you have not done anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

supermagdalena

The Shrubs and the Flan.
Jan 27, 2002
Suburbia, USA
Visit site
✟2,068.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Be careful ohjeeze. If God means for you to have visions, etc, they will come to you on their own. God does not need help! He's already got it all figured out. When we try to help God is when we get in trouble. For example, Abraham and Rebecca thought they could help got by having their servant be impregnated by Abraham. This was Ishmael. God sent Ishmael and his mother off into the wilderness, but the descendents of Ishmael founded what religion? You guessed it. Islam. That religion has been a thorn in Irael's side for centuries. Trying to help God won't get you anywhere but farther away than where you started.

Upvote 0
Satan, right now I am binding you in Christ's name. You will not be allowed to send your minions to keep ohjeeze in the state of deception he is presently in. Satan, we REBUKE you. ohjeeze is not yours. He is a child of God. Jesus' blood has purchased him. You will not win. You are boound by Jesus' precious sacrifice. You are powerless.

Holy Spirit, please come and open ohjeeze's heart and soul, so he may see clearly. Direct his steps to someone who will lead him out of this pit of untruth.

In Jesus' powerful name we ask these things. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.