Sinai

Apr 2, 2002
Visit site
✟1,762.00
Faith
Protestant
revolutio said:
Sinai said:
In other words, prior to God’s creation of the neshama for man, there may have been something like a man that was not quite a human in that it lacked the neshama or eternal soul.
When I read this an old concept popped into my head that I had been intrigued by a while ago. It was called Quantum Evolution or Evolutionary Quantum Computing.
http://www.goertzel.org/dynapsyc/1997/Qc.html

I am still reading over it to see if the parallel I drew in my head actually makes any sense.
I had thought that taking a quantum leap into the field of quantum mechanics was enough of a quantum jump (even if magnetic quantum numbers or quantum chromodynamics were not involved). But now you want us to consider an evolutionary quantum computer that maintains macroscopic quantum subsystems manifesting significant quantum indeterminacy. And if that hadn't already overloaded our capacity to comprehend the quantum of quantums that may be quantitatively linked, you post a link to an article that postulates both that the brain is an evolutionary quantum computer and that a dissimilar electronic evolutionary quantum computer referred to as being a quantum evolving logic array (involving superconducting quantum interference devices) can also be constructed.

Since I am afraid I may have reached quantum overload, please let us know quickly whether the parallel you drew in your head "actually makes any sense"--and if it does, please explain it to the rest of us. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Sinai

Apr 2, 2002
Visit site
✟1,762.00
Faith
Protestant
CHARLES H said:
reading genesis literally i must conclude that adam was first man with no other before him
Thank you for your post--and your comments. Of course, a "literal" reading of Genesis would be in Hebrew--and the Hebrew indicates that prior to God’s creation of the neshama for man, there may have been something like a man that was not quite a human in that it lacked the neshama or eternal soul.

Upvote 0

Sinai

Apr 2, 2002
Visit site
✟1,762.00
Faith
Protestant
b*unique said:
why do you think that is?
I don't necessarily know. The Bible tells of God's relationships with certain people, what His rules and regulations include, and how we can have an eternal relationship with Him. Perhaps the writer was wanting to get on with the story. What do you think?

Upvote 0
B

b*unique

Sinai said:
I don't necessarily know. The Bible tells of God's relationships with certain people, what His rules and regulations include, and how we can have an eternal relationship with Him. Perhaps the writer was wanting to get on with the story. What do you think?

perhaps they did not understand it,and were more interested in clothes :)
I have no idea why
i think all the people at the begining knew how God created the world,and they passed it on to their children.and parts of it got lost

some people lost completely their relationship with God,and changed the stories ,created new ones from them

years later,when people started to write them down,only fragments
were left

Upvote 0

Sinai

Apr 2, 2002
Visit site
✟1,762.00
Faith
Protestant
b*unique said:
perhaps they did not understand it,and were more interested in clothes :)
The clue as to the relative importance of those verses is probably not so much in the clothes themselves as it is in what those garments represented--and how all of it relates to establishing how one should approach God.....

Upvote 0
B

b*unique

Sinai said:
The clue as to the relative importance of those verses is probably not so much in the clothes themselves as it is in what those garments represented--and how all of it relates to establishing how one should approach God.....

parts of the OT are very strange,perhaps there is a reson for it
I don't know

i wonder why so many people insist on talking the bible literary,without
realising English and different culture needs to be cosidered

Upvote 0