Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ask yet another difficult question for me (I've never had an abortion), but let's look at a scenario where if someone is raped by someone they're not interested in or attracted to, that would be horrible, horrifying and disgusting, in that case I would want an abortion. is abortion killing/murder? is the answer obvious? If the answer is clearly yes, that abortion is killing/murder, that is just so horrible! So God would not allow it in this case, why not? Thank you all for your help :(
"Be fruitful and multiply". This is the will of the Father. His will is still the same however man fell from grace and now "multiply" has been corrupted by evil men. They do not and will not follow the will of the Father, therefore the blood is on their hands when each and every abortion is provided. Abortion is wrong. Rape is wrong. Incest is wrong. Teenage pregnancy is wrong. Abortion contraception is wrong.
We all have a choice. Let that choice be the Fathers will.

Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
your thoughts are very ideal, but highly oblivious to absolute circumstances that others really can not escape from. Suicide isn't just a choice that can be simplified or taken in a very condescending manner it's really a fall into despair if people could just snap their fingers and make their lives contrast to what their reality show, then who wouldn't?

What about children who where ended born with parents who raped them and locked them in closets for many years of their lives, you'd think their despair and world views are just options for them to think of?
I love that you assume what I do and do not know.

The world is an ugly and tragic place agreed

Guess where it all came from...

Choice.... not victimhood.

No matter the circumstances behind the suicide, there remains some level of choice.

Again, MANY tragedies in this life, but choice is always there, even if the choices are NOT always pleasant, choice is there.

One can seek help to overcome, or remain a victim. Neither role is one of ease and comfort, but even doing nothing is still a choice.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God has a plan concerning the time and place of our births:
-“And he made from one man every race of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted epochs and the fixed boundaries of the places where they would live;” (Acts 17:26)

Ah. So did he plan for stuff like this?
Children killed within their adoptive family | Pound Pup Legacy
Why did two parents murder their adopted child? | Giles Tremlett
Two parents charged with raping baby during supervised visit

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I ask yet another difficult question for me (I've never had an abortion), but let's look at a scenario where if someone is raped by someone they're not interested in or attracted to, that would be horrible, horrifying and disgusting, in that case I would want an abortion. is abortion killing/murder? is the answer obvious? If the answer is clearly yes, that abortion is killing/murder, that is just so horrible! So God would not allow it in this case, why not? Thank you all for your help :(

Very few teachers deal with what the Hebrew and Greek to be able to explain with accuracy when the human soul is imputed to the body.

Many resort to "common sense" and go by how they feel on the matter.

One very brave pastor decided to teach on what the Scriptures in the original languages tell us. He was not pro abortion. Nor, was he against the need to have one for when the circumstances may demand it to be considered.

You can order the book .. or ask for audio teachings. (no money asked).

R. B. Thieme, Jr., Bible Ministries — The Origin of Human Life

TheOriginOfHumanLifeFrontCover.png

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I love that you assume what I do and do not know.

The world is an ugly and tragic place agreed

Guess where it all came from...

Choice.... not victimhood.

No matter the circumstances behind the suicide, there remains some level of choice.

Again, MANY tragedies in this life, but choice is always there, even if the choices are NOT always pleasant, choice is there.

One can seek help to overcome, or remain a victim. Neither role is one of ease and comfort, but even doing nothing is still a choice.

You ever heard of that site in the dark web where they featured adopted kids for human trafficing? Few of them even being beaten to death by the person who bought them? You think any form of psychological damage or despairing thoughts that they will have is all "their choice"?

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The sins of a few do not justify the murder of many.

No matter what horrific scenario you come up with, the solution is not the murder of innocent children.

That's not going to change, no matter how many heartbreaking stories someone links.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The sins of a few do not justify the murder of many.

No matter what horrific scenario you come up with, the solution is not the murder of innocent children.

That's not going to change, no matter how many heartbreaking stories someone links.

When you compare, these kids where better of not being born rather than experience life like that.

I'm not saying I support abortion, i do not.. but going off as "just adopt" and all this "choice" talk is a very narrow view. There are possible outcomes and circumstances that are much worse than never being born.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've seen women consider abortion because they were absolutely convinced their child had no chance at a happy, healthy life. And they turned out to be wrong.

I've seen other women have a child with all of the best intentions in place, a good home, a good family, and tragedy or misfortune struck in one form or another.

Assuming that we know the future is never wise.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You ever heard of that site in the dark web where they featured adopted kids for human trafficing? Few of them even being beaten to death by the person who bought them? You think any form of psychological damage or despairing thoughts that they will have is all "their choice"?
So, your solution is to justify the killing of children?

How does that make you any different than the ones torturing those children on video that you bring up?

Do you think that all abortions are 100% successful and painless?

So you support torture and death as long as you deem that life an inconvenience or unpleasant in its conception..... but then turn around a year or so later and declare that life suddenly has value and meaning for little more than that life's location and it is no longer inside its mother.

You posted about adopted parents and a baby... raping an infant is unacceptable by your moral compass... but killing it a day before that is okay?

BOTH should be detestable if ones moral compass is in tact.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No. Im against abortion, but i'm also trying to explain that the solutions you are proposing are much more complicated than you realieze.

How does that make you any different than the ones torturing those children on video that you bring up?
Because the later is a lot worse. Not only is the violence and pain incomparable but the child will eventually develop said psychological issues that will lead into despair, crime, or any of those things i referenced. And it's not a simple "your choice".

No i don't. in fact, that is why i cant fully support abortion given other said circumstances i referenced. Nevertheless, the issue is much more complex that the way Christians debate on it.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

So you support torture and death as long as you deem that life an inconvenience or unpleasant in its conception..... but then turn around a year or so later and declare that life suddenly has value and meaning for little more than that life's location and it is no longer inside its mother.

You posted about adopted parents and a baby... raping an infant is unacceptable by your moral compass... but killing it a day before that is okay?

BOTH should be detestable if ones moral compass is in tact.

This is an incredibly crucial point, and honestly I'm surprised it didn't arise sooner.

Those who claim to be champions of the pro-choice movement because they are supposedly so vigilant against the suffering of children, yet don't see an issue with ripping apart limb from limb, or chemically suffocating or burning alive an unborn baby capable of feeling pain.

Make it make sense.

Reactions: BrotherD
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nevertheless, the issue is much more complex that the way Christians debate on it.
Yes. It is complex. LIFE is complex.

Bear in mind that 90+% of abortions are not for these extreme cases of rape, incest, extreme medical problems, etc. They are for convenience.

We don't murder born people who have difficult lives, to "spare" them the difficulty of existence.

Trying to rationalize it for unborn babies makes no more sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The answer doesn't change.
Is the solution to murder the child?
No.
Let me ask you. Do you prefer children as young as 1 year old being adopted by people who will end up raping and abused him/her till their teens rather than never being born?

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So whose is it? God's? God's call is to have a child live being abused and raped?

It's not hard for God to deliver someone in such a situation, or any for that matter.

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let me ask you. Do you prefer children as young as 1 year old being adopted by people who will end up raping and abused him/her till their teens rather than never being born?

My preference has no bearing on the matter.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. Im against abortion, but i'm also trying to explain that the solutions you are proposing are much more complicated than you realieze.

Because the later is a lot worse. Not only is the violence and pain incomparable but the child will eventually develop said psychological issues that will lead into despair, crime, or any of those things i referenced. And it's not a simple "your choice".

No i don't. in fact, that is why i cant fully support abortion given other said circumstances i referenced. Nevertheless, the issue is much more complex that the way Christians debate on it.

So, because I agree with God, I do not realize the vast complexities of this evil world? I forgive you for once again assuming what I do and do not know or understand.

So, the pain and suffering that a child must live through if the abortion fails...both physical and emotional is an acceptable risk and their psin is invalid, but at least those that msy have gone on to live happy lives... at leadt they didnt risk the pain and sufferings of this world.

The world is dark and evil, even those with "the best" starting point dont have it easy. We ALL have our demons.... so if the point is to end suffering, why stop at children and not at the goal of destroying all humanity.

After all, its not the animals that introduced suffering into this world through choice... it was humanity.

How is it more complex than murder is wrong?

Not "murder is wrong unless it may mean emotional struggles or hardships."

Again, its human justification of wickedness and our wicked free will that keeps suffering in this world.

Upvote 0
Jun 2, 2019
Somewhere
✟30,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Abortion is always murder and always a sin. That should be obvious, but to most people it's not obvious.
God allows all kinds of horrible things to happen, but rest assured He will justly judge everyone according to what they have done.

God loves all people even the people who have abortions and other people who do all sorts of horrible things.

Also, do you want a reliable or truthful answer from an internet forum?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.