A question to the Christian Trump supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What qualities of Christ do we see in any of these politicians? That's the question that needs to be asked and answered first.
You could make another thread and ask that question.
But this thread has its own question. One that you haven't bothered even to attempt to answer.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I voted for President Trump on his stance being pro-life. Also for his stance on christian morals and Israel.
What's Trump's stance on Christian morals?
His stance on pro-choice, pro-life switched once he decided to run as a Republican.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Belarus imposed essentially no socially distancing measures at all, and its death rate is far below that of any Western country.

And today, WHO let the truth slip:

Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is ‘very rare,’ WHO says

Government responses should focus on detecting and isolating infected people with symptoms, and tracking anyone who might have come into contact with them, Van Kerkhove said. She acknowledged that some studies have indicated asymptomatic or presymptomatic spread in nursing homes and in household settings.

Which, of course, explains why the lockdowns are ineffective; the virus is spread mostly between people who live together.

“What we really want to be focused on is following the symptomatic cases,” Van Kerkhove said. “If we actually followed all of the symptomatic cases, isolated those cases, followed the contacts and quarantined those contacts, we would drastically reduce” the outbreak.

WHO walks back statement on 'very rare' asymptomatic spread as infectious disease experts say it is 'not accurate'

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
His stance on pro-choice, pro-life switched once he decided to run as a Republican.
Well my understanding is that he ran on the christian evangical ticket. He has taken some pretty big steps if you look through bible glasses.
Declared USA sovereignty at UN
Declared Jerusalem
Defunded USA vs WHO
Stooped federal funding of abortion

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
One of my great regrets is that the fight over gay marriage was moot by the time Trump came into office. We were robbed of the sweet irony of a two-time divorcee adulterer arguing for the sanctity of marriage. The spin would’ve been the thing of legends.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well my understanding is that he ran on the christian evangical ticket. He has taken some pretty big steps if you look through bible glasses.
Declared Jerusalem
Defunded USA vs WHO

....where is the ticket that reflects "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."?

...or was Jesus just kidding?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Carter didn't???

:ahah:
Did Carter do things like march to a church, with horses clearing people out, and hold up a bible for a photo?

lol!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Declared Jerusalem
Defunded USA vs WHO

Could you explain which of those things are Christian.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Did Carter do things like march to a church, with horses clearing people out, and hold up a bible for a photo?

lol!

If St. John’s were vandalized by a mob during his presidency, I’d like to think he would have...

• Informative
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If St. John’s were vandalized by a mob during his presidency, I’d like to think he would have...

...it's more likely Jimmy Carter would have volunteered to help clean up the church. He is a Christian of action...

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Well, Carter is Christian not only in words, but in actions. His actions showing his faith, and also the fruits of the spirit:

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.

Galatians 5 NIV

Christ said all men will know if someone is his disciple by their love for other Christians.

Example: the Christian refugees on our southern border trying to flee violence in their homelands (and in Mexico for some also) to immigrate to safety in America.

The Christian asylum seekers from the south, whom Trump blocked, and now admits zero (with the rationale lately they might have coronavirus....).

But the U.S. could easily test these Christian asylum seekers, to find out if they do have the virus, and then could treat any who do. We are able.

That would be kindness.

Love. Not merely saying (words only) that one loves, or only loving a select group and not others outside that group...but the love for our neighbors God commands.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Could you explain which of those things are Christian.

-CryptoLutheran
Wow do you even realize Trump is resisting world push.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
....where is the ticket that reflects "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."?

...or was Jesus just kidding?
I dunno

Upvote 0

cappycappy

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas
✟20,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
In the past, most Christians have insisted they would not vote for someone who wasn't Christian or who had moral failings of a serious nature. So it is very interesting to me, that so many of them lined up in droves to vote for Trump. After the recording where he said he boasted about grabbing womens' private parts, I knew I could never vote for someone like that.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No. He paraded his Christian credentials in a variety of other ways.

How dare Carter flaunt his Christianity by actually acting like a Christian!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.