VindicatedPoet

Feb 2, 2007
✟7,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Bascially in my dream, I don't remember where I was but there were a lot of people around. Someone announces that tommmorow will be the hour of 999, the second day of evil or something to that degree (can't remember). ALl i know is, the day before the 999 was strange in this dream. I remember this large dragon kite morphing ONLY before my eyes, as I was alone when I saw it, it morphed into a real dragon, but the lines attached to it actually held it at bay. The dragon struggled hardcore. In its struggle my leg got tangled in the line and I fell and was drug a few feet. I started to pull and tug to free myself but I couldnt, so I started to attempt to pull the beast down. Though my efforts seemed futile... it worked... the beast was laid down. I fled as soon as I could.

when I ran back it was starting to get dark out. I ran into what seemed to be some sort of crowded castle. People were everywhere! I left the place, even outside of the castle there were even more people. I could feel a thick darkness start to fill the world at night. I was just outside the castle when I heard a chariot and a horse calloping straight towards me and what looked like a normal man directing the chariot. Suddenly he changed into a BRIGHT angel. What I could see of him was beautiful. He said with a voice of thunder,still headed towards me. "On that day of evil the Son of Man will be revealed to all of mankind". The chariot stopped before me. The blinding light receded. Where the angel sat, sat a beautiful young man. Gourgeous does not begin to describe this man. The man laid under a blanket and moved slow as if hurt. The crowd by now was crowding around to see.
The man was growning as if he pain and he would sort of scream in pain and horror. I was disturbed to the point that I left.

I ran up the castle. THere was a man iwanted to talk to. He knew something. As I was running several times an invisible force almost pushed me off of the castle and to fall to my death. I managed to catch up to him. I asked him about it. He seemed aloof with the question and almost laughed. I asked him what the day of the 999 meant. Was it bad luck? Was it evil? What was going to happen? He said something about a book he had for me to read, that would help me with my questions.

The man left and I didnt see him again. Strange I thought. So i went back outside to see of this beatuiful man. He had left like streak of light and left a mark in the sky that was just as beautiful as him. And I was left in awe.

Dream end.

Thoughts?

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry i wasnt around a computor !!
We are given Gods Word to find, to seek Truth. We are servents so its not really so much about us. but it is about us helping others and when we are guided to the Truth when we are given understanding we then can help others to understand its unity among the Body of Christ.
Its about seeking God and helping each other along the way. You were taken to Constintinople so as to guide you to Truth. Truth of who the beast is. Truth of who the false prophet is. Truth of a religion that is spreading around the world and who is persecuting our brothers and sisters daily. God has shown you where it began He has taken you to the lions den so to speak to show you Truth to confirm the Truth to you so that you can warn others who the beast is and the treat to all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FYI...here in Greece, the big topic on a regular basis is what will happen in Constanopoli during the end times. It has been that way for years. As St. Sophia is the church that will be significant then. At least that is how I understand it to be.
Would you expound on this a bit more please?

Upvote 0

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Would you expound on this a bit more please?
well, I wish I could. My husband could go into full blow out detail and so could my priest and all the guys here, but I try to follow and they start speaking Greek so fast....I have my husband interpret...and I get tired of hearing him...lol.

But I will see what details I can find out. However this is what I know. That Saint Sophia the big Church in Constanopole is supposed to be one of the Mysteries or connected somehow. Meaning it is like a portal or gateway of some sort. It sounds a bit science fiction, but this is what everyone believes. Plus with all the Muslims in Turkey, there will be chaos at the time of events and the Christians will be severely persecuted. The rest is a blur to me. But I will ask my husband later on and really pay attention this time! lol. (I doze in English land when everyone gets going here and only get half points....I am soooooooo bad!!!!!) (Lazy should I say!) :)

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks Rod & TrueHope:)

I was familiar with the name, but that was all. Talk about a powder keg...that church could spark off religious fighting in a heartbeat. Found it interesting how many times the building has been subject to earthquakes too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Rod & TrueHope:)

I was familiar with the name, but that was all. Talk about a powder keg...that church could spark off religious fighting in a heartbeat. Found it interesting how many times the building has been subject to earthquakes too.
Yes.....I had made note of that as well. Another reason the Greeks are so upset, because it should still be a church instead of a museum, considering what it has survived. (NOW, I understand what the conversations were about as they get so heated when discussing Agia Sophia)

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isnt it actually now being used as a mosque by islam. islam had painted over all the christian paintings in it. now islam is letting some of the paint to be removed. did you notice in the pictures that in part of it now there are things that are christian and other parts that are islamic. its as if islam and christianity are sharing the same building. but would that not be an abolmination to the Lord considering islam is anti-christ because their teachings are against Christ being the Son of God something the quran denys. Wouldnt this joined housing of the worlds largest religions one of Christ the other against Christ would this not be an abolmination of God standing in the harlet city that was destroyed. something to look at.:cool:

Upvote 0

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Isnt it actually now being used as a mosque by islam. islam had painted over all the christian paintings in it. now islam is letting some of the paint to be removed. did you notice in the pictures that in part of it now there are things that are christian and other parts that are islamic. its as if islam and christianity are sharing the same building. but would that not be an abolmination to the Lord considering islam is anti-christ because their teachings are against Christ being the Son of God something the quran denys. Wouldnt this joined housing of the worlds largest religions one of Christ the other against Christ would this not be an abolmination of God standing in the harlet city that was destroyed. something to look at.:cool:
Absolutely.....it is extremely disturbing. The Greeks claim her as their own....no matter what. I did not know that it was converted into a mosque, then now a museum with both religions symbols inside....it is a mockery and now I stand united with my in-law- countrymen....It is a shame.....and I don't care what people will think about this post...this is where I stand. It began as Christ's....it Belongs to CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That church dealt with--existed with the roman empire and the roman empire fell and the church-christianity lived on. that church was and is taken over by the islamic empire. The day will come and is soon to be when Christ returns it will be fore now and always christian church with christians worshiping God within its walls.or it will become desolate one thing is for sure it will not house both satan and God within the same house. satan will be expelled or the church will be desolate and destroyed. No matter what happens to the building itself Christianity will preveal and evil will fall.

Upvote 0